Cloud 9 ☾ Zach Clayton

By trenzflops

"Why won't you let me in?" "Because whenever I'm with you I feel like I'm on Cloud Nine. Like I'm floating in... More

☁️ blurb ☁️
☁️ 1 ☁️
☁️ 3 ☁️
☁️ 4 ☁️

☁️ 2 ☁️

1.2K 44 9
By trenzflops

Cenie Frieson

It was a Friday night and I was currently laying on my bed, scrolling through my phone, while Jada threw popcorn at me, trying to get my attention.

"Jada stop throwing popcorn at me!" I whined, as yet another one hit the side of my face.

"Talk to me! Gosh you're so dry" she exasperated.

"Fine, what do you want to talk about?" I asked her, putting my phone down.

"You still never finished telling me what happened yesterday, walking home" she replied, stuffing a handful of popcorn in her mouth.

"Um, this guy, named Tyler gave me a ride home mid way walking, and I met another guy named, Zach" I shrugged.

"Was he cute?" she asked, looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Who Zach?" I questioned, not sure which boy she was talking about. She nodded her head and I shrugged, when in reality he was the hottest 15 year old boy I've ever seen, but no one needed to know that.

"You think he's cute" she stated.

"No I don't" I lied, avoiding eye contact with her, knowing I couldn't lie to save my life.

"I'm not-" Jada started saying but was cut off by her phone ringing, meaning someone was calling her. She gave me a 'this conversation isn't over' look and left the room.

I sighed in relief as soon as the door closed behind her and continued to finish the bowl of popcorn.

About 5 minutes later, Jada barged into my room with a frantic look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked, as she quickly grabbed her things.

"I forgot that I had to be at this important dinner with my parents, I have to go now or I'm dead" she rushed out.

"Bye" I said, right as my bedroom door closed.

"I'm bored" I pouted to myself. I decided to go talk a shower and change out of my school clothes.

-

"Fuck" I swore to myself as I finished wrenching the brush through my hair, the struggles of having curly hair.

After running my fingers through my mess I call hair, I got dressed in a pair of light gray joggers and a black crop tee. I went over to my bed and picked up the empty bowl of popcorn. I noticed on my phone, that I had a missed call from Javeon.

I picked up my phone and pressed 'FaceTime Javeon👽💯' walking downstairs.

"Hi big head" I teased, throwing the bowl in the sink.

"Hi shorty" he teased back.

"Hey! I'm not that short" I pouted.

"IS THAT CENIE?" I heard a voice say.

"Who are you with?" I laughed, running back upstairs.

"Zach and Robert" Javeon said, rolling his eyes as Zach pushed his face in front of the camera.

"Hi Cenie!" Zach smiled, I waved back at him.

"Boy, get your head out the way!" Javeon laughed, pushing Zach's head to the side a little, making me laugh.

"Hi Robert" I giggled, as Zach and Javeon started arguing, like always.

"Hello" Robert said, making a weird smile.

"You're just mad because your head is the size of a Watermelon!"

"Oh yeah!? I rather look like a watermelon than a rat, like you!"

"I'm still here guys" I stated, making them stop arguing.

"Anyways, are you busy right now Cenie?" Javeon asked me, I shook my head 'no'.

"why?" I then questioned.

"Zach wants you to come over" Robert suddenly cut in, making Zach smack him in the back of his head.

"I can ask my dad" I nodded.

"I'll go get you, before it starts getting dark" Javeon told me.

"You're gonna walk all the way here!?" I said in disbelief.

"It's just on the other side of the neighborhood" Javeon replied, rolling his eyes at me.

"Ohhhhh okay! Well bye" I smiled, waving at the camera and ending the call. Right after his face left my screen, I ran downstairs to the living room, where my dad was.

"Hi daddy" I sweetly smiled.

"What do you want?" he asked, not even looking up at me.

"May I pretty please, go over to a friend's house" I said, batting my eyelashes quickly, giving him the most innocent face I could pull off.

"It's about to storm" he shook his head.

"It's just down the street" I said, when in reality I had no idea where Zach lived.

"Do I know them?" he questioned, looking up at me with a raised eyebrow.

"No, you don't know him" I shook my head.

"It's a boy!?" he lightly screamed, startling me a little.

"Yeah but I'll be with Javeon" I quickly added.

"Ugh fine, call me when you get there" he waved me off.

"Thank you!" I squealed and as if on cue, the doorbell rung. I gave my dad one last smile, before slowly walking to the door, taking my sweet time for some reason.

I opened the door and came face to face with Javeon, but there was something different about him, this time he's wearing a hat and he usually never wears hat.

"Nice hat" I laughed, it looked like it was squeezing his head a little.

"Shut up" he mumbled, and we started our walk to Zach's house.

x x x

Sorry for not updating last week :( I was really busy but don't worry I'm back :D

Yes I know today is Sunday... it's just that yesterday Wattpad wouldn't let me post for some reason and so I'm posting today...

Swiggity swag

kiana > trenzflops

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
83.4K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...