☁️ 2 ☁️

Cenie Frieson

It was a Friday night and I was currently laying on my bed, scrolling through my phone, while Jada threw popcorn at me, trying to get my attention.

"Jada stop throwing popcorn at me!" I whined, as yet another one hit the side of my face.

"Talk to me! Gosh you're so dry" she exasperated.

"Fine, what do you want to talk about?" I asked her, putting my phone down.

"You still never finished telling me what happened yesterday, walking home" she replied, stuffing a handful of popcorn in her mouth.

"Um, this guy, named Tyler gave me a ride home mid way walking, and I met another guy named, Zach" I shrugged.

"Was he cute?" she asked, looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Who Zach?" I questioned, not sure which boy she was talking about. She nodded her head and I shrugged, when in reality he was the hottest 15 year old boy I've ever seen, but no one needed to know that.

"You think he's cute" she stated.

"No I don't" I lied, avoiding eye contact with her, knowing I couldn't lie to save my life.

"I'm not-" Jada started saying but was cut off by her phone ringing, meaning someone was calling her. She gave me a 'this conversation isn't over' look and left the room.

I sighed in relief as soon as the door closed behind her and continued to finish the bowl of popcorn.

About 5 minutes later, Jada barged into my room with a frantic look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked, as she quickly grabbed her things.

"I forgot that I had to be at this important dinner with my parents, I have to go now or I'm dead" she rushed out.

"Bye" I said, right as my bedroom door closed.

"I'm bored" I pouted to myself. I decided to go talk a shower and change out of my school clothes.

-

"Fuck" I swore to myself as I finished wrenching the brush through my hair, the struggles of having curly hair.

After running my fingers through my mess I call hair, I got dressed in a pair of light gray joggers and a black crop tee. I went over to my bed and picked up the empty bowl of popcorn. I noticed on my phone, that I had a missed call from Javeon.

I picked up my phone and pressed 'FaceTime Javeon👽💯' walking downstairs.

"Hi big head" I teased, throwing the bowl in the sink.

"Hi shorty" he teased back.

"Hey! I'm not that short" I pouted.

"IS THAT CENIE?" I heard a voice say.

"Who are you with?" I laughed, running back upstairs.

"Zach and Robert" Javeon said, rolling his eyes as Zach pushed his face in front of the camera.

"Hi Cenie!" Zach smiled, I waved back at him.

"Boy, get your head out the way!" Javeon laughed, pushing Zach's head to the side a little, making me laugh.

"Hi Robert" I giggled, as Zach and Javeon started arguing, like always.

"Hello" Robert said, making a weird smile.

"You're just mad because your head is the size of a Watermelon!"

"Oh yeah!? I rather look like a watermelon than a rat, like you!"

"I'm still here guys" I stated, making them stop arguing.

"Anyways, are you busy right now Cenie?" Javeon asked me, I shook my head 'no'.

"why?" I then questioned.

"Zach wants you to come over" Robert suddenly cut in, making Zach smack him in the back of his head.

"I can ask my dad" I nodded.

"I'll go get you, before it starts getting dark" Javeon told me.

"You're gonna walk all the way here!?" I said in disbelief.

"It's just on the other side of the neighborhood" Javeon replied, rolling his eyes at me.

"Ohhhhh okay! Well bye" I smiled, waving at the camera and ending the call. Right after his face left my screen, I ran downstairs to the living room, where my dad was.

"Hi daddy" I sweetly smiled.

"What do you want?" he asked, not even looking up at me.

"May I pretty please, go over to a friend's house" I said, batting my eyelashes quickly, giving him the most innocent face I could pull off.

"It's about to storm" he shook his head.

"It's just down the street" I said, when in reality I had no idea where Zach lived.

"Do I know them?" he questioned, looking up at me with a raised eyebrow.

"No, you don't know him" I shook my head.

"It's a boy!?" he lightly screamed, startling me a little.

"Yeah but I'll be with Javeon" I quickly added.

"Ugh fine, call me when you get there" he waved me off.

"Thank you!" I squealed and as if on cue, the doorbell rung. I gave my dad one last smile, before slowly walking to the door, taking my sweet time for some reason.

I opened the door and came face to face with Javeon, but there was something different about him, this time he's wearing a hat and he usually never wears hat.

"Nice hat" I laughed, it looked like it was squeezing his head a little.

"Shut up" he mumbled, and we started our walk to Zach's house.

x x x

Sorry for not updating last week :( I was really busy but don't worry I'm back :D

Yes I know today is Sunday... it's just that yesterday Wattpad wouldn't let me post for some reason and so I'm posting today...

Swiggity swag

kiana > trenzflops