☁️ 3 ☁️

Cenie Frieson

"You said it would take 2 minutes!" I huffed at my bestfriend. We were standing on his front porch as it started raining even harder. Good thing we were under a small roof, or we would've of been drenched.

"I had to change my hat!" he defended himself, put on a different hat.

"How far away is Zach's house?" I then asked, it was pouring so hard I could barely see the street across.

"Just down the street" Javeon shrugged.

"Do you want to wait a little? Ya know, let the rain simmer down some" I tried reasoning with Javeon, I really didn't feel like running. We couldn't stay at his house, because he had cousins staying there and it was too crowded.

"It's not going to simmer down" he sighed, "we have to make a run for it" he told me. I handed my phone over to him and he stuffed it in his jacket with his phone, so they couldn't get wet.

"Ready?" he asked me, holding out his hand towards me.

"No" I stated but still put my hand in his.

"Let's go!" he shouted and then we ran.

-

Zach Clayton

"Uh oh it's raining" I spook to Robert, taking a sip from the hot chocolate my mom had made earlier. It was raining so hard, I could barely see the house next door.

"Javeon isn't back yet?" he said and I shook my head no.

"Can you watch the broadcast real quick?" I asked him, he nodded and took the iPad from my hands.

"Where you going?" he smirked at me.

"The bathroom" I shrugged, and left the room going into the bathroom.

Call me weird, or whatever, but I wanted to make sure I looked good. Javeon was right, I did  think Cenie was hot, and I didn't want to look like the rat I am, in front of her.

I ran my fingers through my hair making it a little bit more messier but still nice. After that, I brushed my teeth, because nobody likes stank breath. I gave myself one last nod, and opened the door to leave but instead came face to face with Robert.

"Were you getting ready to see Cenie?" he teased and made kissing noises.

"No" I lied and walked past him into my room.

"Are you-" he started but was soon cut off by the doorbell ringing. I tried turning around but Robert was in front of the doorway, blocking the way out.

"Move you sloth!" I joked, trying to walk around him.

"What is the magic word?" he laughed.

"Can you please move?" I rolled my eyes. He gave me a slight grin before moving to the side so I could pass.

"Flop!" I yelled back at him.

Cenie Frieson (Sorry for repeatingly changing the point of view's :/ )

"Hurry up and ring the bell!" I shakenly spook. We were both soaked, what Javeon thought was 'just down the street', really wasn't.

My thoughts were soon interrupted as a middle aged woman swung the door open, with a confused look on her face.

"Can we please come in?" Javeon shivered. She held up a finger, implying for us to wait, and reached behind her, grabbing two towels that I didn't notice before, and handed it to us.

"I saw you guys through the window" she said, answering the question we were both most likely thinking.

We both followed her into the kitchen and sat down on a wooden stool.