☁️ 4 ☁️

Cenie Frieson

"Before you join, I'm going to have to ask you to put these on" Zach said, holding out a pair of pop out glasses.

I shrugged and put it over my eyes, moving my head back and forth.

"Cenie" he called, holding out his phone about to take a picture of me. I stuck my tongue out and held up a peace sign as the camera flashed.

A few seconds later, my phone buzzed and when I looked it was a notification from Instagram. Zach had tagged me in the picture he just took and the caption was: Late night broadcast with this cutie @ ceniefrieson come watch ;) (A/N: promo promo promo go follow @ ceniefrieson on Instagram)

The picture instantly started blowing up with likes and so did the comments. I didn't bother reading through any of them or checking all of the friend requests I started getting (since I was a private account) so I turned my phone off and set it on a small desk that was beside us.

"Is there a reason to why I have to wear these glasses?" I laughed.

"Yup" he spook, popping the 'p' at the end.

"Oh so now I'm cool enough to be in your broadcast?" I joked, flicked one of the eyes, making it move back and forth.

"Now but you luck funny so now every time I look at you I can laugh"

"Wow okay

-

"So what do you want to do now?" I asked, peering up at Zach who was already looking at me. We just finished playing a board game and Zach threw the board, right as I was about to win.

"I think I have an idea" he whispered and stood up. He offered me his hand and helped me up, not even bothering to pick up the mess.

"Thank you for the  bars, Ashley" Zach spook to his Ipad as we walked downstairs quietly.

"Here hold this" he told me handing over his Ipad, then he walked over to his fridge and started rummaging through it.

"What are you doing?" I curiously asked Zach, as he pulled random condiments out. 

"Hush and talk to the broadcast" he waved me off. I laughed and started replying to some comments.

"Who are you? I'm the muffin man" I said, keeping on a straight face. But me being me, I couldn't hold it in any longer so I started laughing.

"Just kidding, I'm Cenie" I giggled.

"What's Zach doing? I honestly don't know. Zach, what are you doing?" I questioned him, as he held the bottle of ketchup over a glass cup, making sure to not put to much in it with a concentrated look on his face.

"Hush, I have to be very careful" he slowly spook, with his tongue going out to the side a little. I gave him a weird look before getting up and walking over to him, with the Ipad still in hand.

I watched as he grabbed a butter knife and mixed whatever was in that cup together, making it a light brown color.

"Here smell this" he said, holding the cup up to mu nose, I immediately gagged and pushed the cup away from my face.

"You're such a asshole!" I joked, as the laughing emoji filled the chat.

"What's in there?" I asked him, as he started swishing the liquid around more.

"Um ketchup, syrup, egg yolk, mustard, mayonnaise, and hot sauce" he paused, "I think."

 I made a disgusted face and covered my nose, following Zach back upstairs to his room.

Right when I thought he was going to open the door, he sharply turned around making me bump into him.

"Shhh" he said, putting his pointer finger over his lips. I shook my head at him, quietly laughing to myself and he slowly opened the door.

When we walked in Javeon and Robert were in the same positions they were in before me and Zach left.

"So here's the plan" Zach spook, "You're going to keep the camera on me, while I pour this on Robert, no Javeon. Robert would punch me" he told me. I nodded and switched the camera, so it was facing them.

Zach stepped over the board game pieces, from earlier, and kneeled down beside Javeon. He carefully slide off his hat, making sure to not wake him up.

He gave me a quick thumbs up, before tilting the cup of 'random nasty things' and letting it spill on the side of Javeon's head.

Right as the first drop hit his skin, his snores stopped and he immediately sprung up.

"Zach you fucking thrat!"

x x x

I'm so sorry that this is very late and very short but I'll be publishing the chapters that I've missed the previous weeks so go read those :)

BTW I UPDATE ON SUNDAYS NOW

kiana > trenzflops