A Meister's Curse (A Soul Eat...

بواسطة May5696

Luna, a meister, and her twin weapons, Drake and Drew travel to Death City at the request of Lord Death himse... المزيد

Luna
Drake and Drew
1-Welcome To Death City
2-Checking Out The City
3-A Familiar Face
4-First Day At The DWMA
5-Luna vs Blackstar
6-Mission With Kid
7-Training And Hanging Out
8-New Power, New Home
9-One Thing After Another
10-The Truth
11-The New Luna
12-Feelings
13-Under The Sea
14-Just Admit It
15-Battle With The Wolf Witch
16-Sleepover
17-Dance
18-A Day Of Shopping
19-Halloween
20-Abandoned City
21-End Of The Owl Witch
22-Fun Day With Embarrassing Moments
24-Arctic Mission Part 1
25-Arctic Mission Part 2
26-An Old Friend Or A New Foe?
27-What A Pest!
28-Forgiveness
29-Princess?! Part 1
30-Princess?! Part 2
31-Princess?! Part 3
32-A Fitting End

23-Just A Bundle Of Joy

438 15 9
بواسطة May5696

About a month has passed by and I was currently doing a little light shopping at the mall. I hadn't even realized it had gotten dark out.

I bet Kid's already preparing dinner. Not finding anything of interest at the mall, I walked down the dark streets toward home.

On the way, I caught sight of a group of stray dogs heading down an alley. I quietly rushed after them. I peeked into the alley as I heard a soft cry.

I saw them hungrily licking their lips as they approached a small bundle on the ground. My eyes widened and I climbed on top of the concrete wall, changing form as I rushed ahead of them.

I jumped down in front of the bundle of blankets, snarling and snapping at the dogs. There were three of them, growling back at me.

In an instant, they lunged at me. I fought back, biting and clawing at them. The biggest one managed to pin me, but I quickly kicked him off me.

He fell back, knocking into a trash can before running with his tail between his legs, whimpering the whole way.

The other two jumped at me. I managed to bite one in the leg and clawed the other one's face. They both whimpered as I chased them away.

I turned toward the bundle of blankets and slowly made my way over. Pushing some of the blankets out of the way, I was met by big, blue eyes.

The baby began crying as he looked up at me. I leaned closer and nuzzled him.

"Shhh, it's okay now, little one."

The baby stopped crying and cooed at me. I glanced around to see if his parents were nearby. Not seeing anyone, I glanced back at the baby before shrugging.

I started leaving the alleyway. Oh well, it's not my problem. I'm sure his parents are somewhere around here anyway.

I froze as the child began crying again. I glanced back and just stood there. Wait, I can't leave him here, it's too dangerous. What if he's an orphan like I was?

I turned and walked back over to the baby. He stopped crying and smiled up at me. I found myself smiling as I gazed down at him.

"I know how you feel, little guy. I've been in your place before."

He giggled as I nuzzled him. His tiny little hand reached up and grabbed my fur momentarily. I changed back to normal and picked him up.

He cooed as I cradled him in my arms. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you."

I bundled him up in the blankets and carried him home. I wonder what the others will say. I entered Gallows Mansion and slowly made my way to the kitchen.

Liz, Patty, Drake, and Drew all sat at the table while Kid was turned away, cooking something at the stove. Everyone at the table looked toward me with wide eyes.

I put a finger to my lips and looked to where Kid was. "Um, Kid?"

Without turning around, he said, "Welcome back, Luna. Dinner's almost ready."

"Kid, I kind of...found something on the street and I don't know what I should do with it."

"Well, that depends. Is it an object or an animal?"

I had no idea how to answer. "Umm..."

The baby in my arms let out a soft coo. I noticed Kid flinch slightly before slowly turning around. His eyes were wide as he looked at the bundle in my arms.

"You found a baby?!"

I nervously nodded. "He was all alone in an alley. I had to chase away some stray dogs that were ready to attack him. I couldn't just leave him there."

Drew questioned me. "What about his family?"

I looked down sadly. "I don't think he has any."

I went and sat down at the table. Liz happily watched him play with my hair. "He's so adorable!"

I smiled in content. "Isn't he? And so young too. Can someone get me some warm milk? I bet he's hungry."

Patty managed to find a baby bottle somewhere in her room, I don't know how she got it, and Kid got some warm milk. He quietly handed me the bottle as I fed the baby, who happily drank it all.

We soon ate our own food. Kid was oddly quiet, I was afraid of what he might say later. After eating dinner, I rushed up to my room with the baby.

Not long afterwards, Kid entered with his usual neutral expression. "Luna, we need to talk."

I looked at him as I cradled the child. "I know. Please, Kid, can't we keep him?"

"Luna, I know how you feel but we don't have the proper things to take care of him. I think it's best if we-"

I felt tears well up in my eyes as he reached toward the baby. I quickly backed away, hugging the child.

"No! You can't! I won't let you take him! I can't let anything happen to him! He's just...like me. All alone, just like I was."

My tears fell as I watched Kid. He looked at me sympathetically before letting out a sigh.

"Okay, he can stay. But just until we find him a home."

I nodded and gave a small smile. "Thank you."

He approached me with a soft smile as he wiped the tears from my face. "I'm sorry I made you cry. I didn't mean to upset you."

"I know."

I pecked his lips before taking a seat on my bed. He came and sat beside me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"He seems to really like you."

I smiled. "Yeah, maybe because I saved him."

Kid slowly poked at the baby's hand, causing him to take hold of Kid's finger. I noticed Kid's eyes widen slightly before his expression softened.

As the child let go of his finger, he cleared his throat. "You know, he's going to need a name if he's going to stay here."

I thought for a moment. "I think I'll just call him...Timmy."

Kid nodded. "Timmy it is."

Timmy giggled at his new name. I looked at Kid. "Tomorrow we can go buy him some things. But for now, can you watch him while I take a shower?"

He blinked a few times. "Uh, sure. I guess I can try."

I grinned and passed Timmy to him. I pecked his lips again before getting my clothes and flashing him a comforting smile.

"Don't worry, Kid. You'll be fine, I won't be long."

Kid's pov

Luna quietly left the room. I awkwardly held Timmy in my lap. He gazed up at me in confusion.

I honestly had no idea what to do here. Luna seemed so relaxed, like she knew what she was doing. I bet she'd be a great mother some day, hopefully the mother of my child.

Just the thought made a smile spread across my lips. A small whine brought me out of my thoughts as I looked down at Timmy.

He frowned, looking like he might cry at any moment. "No, no, no, it's okay. Luna will be back soon."

I tried tickling his stomach, sighing in relief as he giggled at my action. I then decided to sit him on my leg and try bouncing him slightly.

He continued smiling and giggling. I happily grinned, thankful that I found a way to entertain him.

I soon heard the door open followed by a voice. "Looks like you two are having fun."

I looked over to see Luna in her nightgown. I stopped bouncing Timmy as she came over, sitting down as I passed him back to her.

She hugged him close as he cooed happily. Just the sight of them two brought a smile to my face. I stood up and began leaving.

"I'll be back after I get a shower."

Luna's pov

After Kid left, I sat Timmy on my bed. Looking around, I began thinking of a way to make some kind of bed for him.

I explored my room, trying to find something to use for him. I managed to find a large box in my closet and began stuffing blankets and pillows into it.

I set it close to my bed and picked up Timmy again. I rocked him in my arms as I hummed a lullaby. I noticed Kid quietly entering the room as I hummed.

Soon enough, Timmy fell asleep. I placed him in the makeshift bed and pulled a blanket over him. As I stood over him, I felt arms wrap around me.

Kid hugged me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder. His breath on my skin made me shiver as he whispered in my ear.

"We should get some sleep too. I'd like to stay with you again tonight."

I nodded as he pulled me over to the bed with him. I laid, facing where Timmy slept as Kid snuggled behind me. His arm wrested over my side as he kissed my neck.

I kept thinking about Timmy, unable to even close my eyes. Kid must've noticed because he picked his head up and looked at me.

I decided to quietly ask, "Do you think he'll be warm enough?"

"He'll be fine, Luna. He's happily resting, which is what you should be doing."

I turned my head toward him and gave a small smile. "You're right. Goodnight, Kid."

He gave me a quick kiss and nuzzled my head. "Goodnight, Luna."

I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep. The next day, Kid and I let Liz, Patty, and the twins babysit while we headed to the mall.

We had bought a few toys and food items and were now looking through baby clothes. I would occasionally pick something out and comment on it.

"Oooh, this one's cute."

I examined the cute little shirt before putting it in the pile with the rest. I suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"Luna? Kid? What are you two doing here?"

I turned to see Soul and Blackstar. I noticed Blackstar eyeing me and the pile of baby clothes before grinning. Out of the blue, he suddenly patted my stomach.

"I knew it! I knew someone had a bun in the oven! Congratulations you two!"

I scoffed and slapped his hand away. "I'm not pregnant, you idiot!"

He blinked a few times. "You sure?"

I put my hands on my hips. "Positive."

Kid told them, "Luna found a baby on the streets and we're taking care of him until we find a home for him."

Soul grinned and nodded. "Oh, I see. You might as well buy extra while you're at it."

I tilted my head in confusion. "Why?"

He smirked. "Because I'm pretty sure you two will have your own baby in the future."

I felt my face heat up as Blackstar laughed. "Yeah! I've already seen you both getting it on once!"

I glanced at Kid's equally red face as he growled. "Shut up, Blackstar!"

I can't believe Blackstar is still teasing us about that. That was like, a month ago. Him and Patty just had to walk in on us.

I shook my head. "You know what? I don't have to listen to this, we got what we need."

I hurried to the register with Kid, buying the clothes and leaving those two idiots behind. I hurried back to Gallows Mansion.

Going inside, we set down our things before looking at our weapons sitting on the couch. I looked around, not seeing who I was looking for.

"Guys, where's Timmy?"

It was quiet until Drake said, "I knew we forgot something."

I facepalmed. "Guys! I was counting on you! Where is he?!"

Drew glanced at me. "Well, the thing is, we couldn't get him to stop crying."

Liz cut in. "We gave him to Spirit for awhile. He knows more about kids than we do."

Patty smiled. "Besides, I'm sure Timmy's having a fun time at the Chupa Cabra!"

My eyes grew wide. "What?! You let Spirit take him to the Chupa Cabra?!"

I rushed out with Kid right behind. "Don't worry, Luna. I'm sure he's fine."

"I hope you're right, Kid."

I stormed into the Chupa Cabra, stopping at where Spirit and Blair sat. I slammed my hand on the table.

"Spirit, where's Timmy?!"

Blair blinked a few times before frowning at me. "You mean the baby? He's been screaming his lungs out."

My eyes grew wide with worry. "Why?! Is he okay?!"

Spirit waved a hand at me dismissively. "He's fine. I left him with Stein."

"WHAAAAT?!"

I quickly left and went to Stein's lab. Kid and I rushed in to see Stein on the couch with Timmy sound asleep in his lap.

We both stood in shock as Stein held a finger to his lips. I was afraid Stein would dissect him or something, but he seems to be a pretty good babysitter. Who knew?

I slowly went over as Stein handed Timmy to me. I cradled the baby as Stein smiled.

"Spirit passed him off to me. Now I see why Maka despises him so much. He's a very irresponsible parent."

I smiled. "Thanks, Professor."

We quietly left and went back home. After lunch, I laid on the living room floor, in wolf form, with Timmy beside me, enjoying some of the toys I got him.

He giggled and played as I watched him in content. Kid soon came over, sitting beside me with a smile.

I took a quick glance at him before saying, "I could watch him all day."

Timmy suddenly laid back against me, grasping my fur in his hand. I nuzzled him, causing him to giggle.

"I never imagined you would be so nurturing."

I looked back at Kid again. "Well, I guess Timmy brought that side of me out. You know, motherly instincts."

Timmy crawled toward one of his other toys. I sat up and gave a small lick to Kid's cheek, my way of giving a kiss in this form.

"Thank you for letting him stay here."

He smiled. "Of course. And I'll do everything I can to find him a home."

As a few days passed by, Kid had found a couple within the city who wanted to adopt Timmy. They even told us that we could visit him anytime.

I was sad to see him go, but I was glad to see that he'd found a happy home with a loving family to take care of him.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

31.5K 769 22
My first time writing a Soul Eater (or any fanfic.) story so please be kind to me. :) You're a meisterless sythe weapon who finally decided to go...
24.2K 791 17
It was just another day in Death City. DWMA was up and about living life to the fullest. Maka's team was yet again assigned a special mission by no o...
385 0 41
Welcome back! Follow the story of Siena Prati and Matteo Ferranti, a weapon and meister duo sent to assist the new temporary Headmaster of the DWMA...
5.9K 129 23
Hi, my name's Kira. I'm a meister as well as a weapon, but I barely use my weapon self unless I have to. See, I ran away from home when I saw what m...