Over (Fifth harmony/You)

By jvstgrand

It's so hard to forget about the people who once loved you and cared for you. And it's harder to forget the o... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 35
chapter 36
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
pls read!!

chapter 34

10.8K 364 76
By jvstgrand

When I received that text from Camila earlier today, I didn't reply. I knew if I told her the truth she would just contradict me, so what was the point? When I see her, I'll just say I didn't get her text when she brings it up to me. Right now I was getting ready for the big charity fight, I would be lying if I say I wasn't nervous or scared even. I honestly have no idea who I'm fighting in this match, and I really don't want to find out.

"Y/N, are you sure you want to do this?" Caden asks for the millionth time, the worry on his face and in his voice still present. I watch as he finishes wrapping my hands and sliding the gloves on both my hands.

"Yes, Caden. I'm sure I want to do this!" I say, and he just sighs as his hands fall to the sides of his body once he finishes.

"I'm sorry for worrying, I just... I'm worried about this whole thing and-" I don't let hi finish, I wrap my arms around his body and take him into a comforting hug. 

"You need to calm down, Caden." I say, rubbing his back gently. His tense body soon relaxes and he hugs me tighter.

"Just promise me you'll stay safe out there?" He mumbles as we pull away from the hug. I grin at him.

"I can't promise anything." I say and he shoves me playfully, I chuckle softly. And then he looks at me as if he realizes something.

"Wait, Y/N. Where are the girls?" I immediately shrug my shoulders.

"They're busy recording," I make up as I walk near the exit of the locker room, I feel him grab onto my wrist to stop me.

"Y/N. Do they know you're doing this?" I take a deep breath before shaking my head.

"No they don't, but they're about to." I say quietly as I tug my arm out of his grip and walk out of the locker rooms.

As I walk down the short hallway, I can hear the crowd roaring and anxious for the charity fight. Nevertheless the fight. I take a few breaths as I walk out into the light, the crowd yelling and chanting as I walked out and to my side of the Octagon. I glanced around at the full house, flashes going off as my eyes trail to the my opponents side of the Octagon. I squint my eyes to get a better look at the girl in the shiny robe, she pulls off her hood and I see her hair tied up in a tight ponytail. 

"You ready, champ?" I hear Caden say which causes me to tear my gaze from the girl to look at the taller boy beside me. I take a slow breath before nodding.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I say as I slip my mouth guard in. Stepping into the Octagon, along with the my opponent.

"Welcome everybody! To the 2015 'Fight For Charity'!!!!" The announcer's voice booms throughout the whole arena as the crowd cheers in excitement. 

"I'm glad that tonight we have a full house! Who's ready to rumble?!" Once more the crowd goes wild, chanting and yelling. My heart beat quickens, as the crowd gets louder. The atmosphere getting thick.

"On the left side we have the beautiful, Nina Agdal!!" I look at the girl across from me, no doubt she's drop dead gorgeous. I can't believe I'm fighting her.

"And on the right side we have the oh so talented as well as gorgeous, Y/FN Y/LN!!!!" After I was announced a referee walks into the Octagon. Looking at the both of us.

"Alright ladies, I want a clean fight. Got it?" We both nod, "And remember, this is for a good cause." With that he walks out of the ring and blows the whistle. Here goes nothing.

- - - -

I hear a collection of gasps before my body as well as my head collides with the floor. My eyes clamped shut as my head began to spin. I can hear the faint, muffled chanting through my ringing ears. My rigid breaths leaving my agape mouth, as the beads of sweat fall from my face. I could hear someone calling out my name... Caden? Is that him? I don't recall. 

After a few seconds, I push myself to get up. My aching body shaking as I force myself onto my feet. I rub my eyes with my gloves before opening them and being met with the searing pain of the bright lights. I let out a quiet groan as I feel the throbbing in my head becomes more noticeable, everything hurts. My eyes begin to adjust back while I see the figure of my opponent in  front of me once more, a worried expression settling across her face.

Someone took ahold of me by the shoulders and began to lead me out of the ring, the other girl ripped off mer gloves throwing them to the ground as she followed hurriedly to where I was being brought. I blink a few times  before shutting my eyes once again, getting consumed in the darkness.

- - - -

"Don't worry, she'll be okay. She's a strong girl." I heard a muffled voice say. 

"I didn't even mean to punch her that hard! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry.." I hear a girl's voice say as I feel someone playing with my hair. I guess this is the part when I let them know I'm alive. I furrow my brows and take a deep breath, I feel the hand retracting from my hair as I begin to sit up from where I was laying. When I opened my eyes, I took a good look around at my surroundings. We were at my house. Then my eyes travelled to the people that were with me.

"Caden? Nina?" And that's when I felt a large muscular body engulf my smaller one.

"Yes, oh my gosh. Y/N that's me, I'm here and you're okay." His sweet concerned voice rang throughout my ears as he hugged me close and securely. After a few moments he pulled away and smiled. My eyes trailed over to the girl who was actually beside me on the couch.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N! I didn't mean to knock you over like that." She said in a worried tone, I chuckled.

"It's all good, nothing I can't handle." I say with a wink, causing her to smile in relief. Caden once again got my attention when he poked my shoulder, making me look over to where he is.

"So, Y/N. How does your head feel?" He asks, and I furrow my eyebrows.

"It feels a lot better than it did earlier," I answer truthfully as I rub it gently.

"That's good, but your doctor did call and he was worried about the impact that happened. It might trigger some of the things that happened last time with your head incident, he said it might even be worse this time." Caden said, I stare at him for a few moments. Blinking a couple times as I process what he's saying.

"What do you mean worse?" Nina asks. She read my mind. Caden looked at the both of us while taking a breath before speaking again.

"Well, Y/N, you might be more sensitive." I nodded, not really wanting him to go on with this talk. I could feel his eyes on me and he quickly shut up when he saw me look down at my hands. We all sat in silence for what seemed like eternity.

"It looks like we're going to have to get through this together." I say as I lift my head up to look at the two other people on either side of me as I take their hands in mine.

- - - -

I was back in the studio, just by myself, and I was walking down the hallway when I heard fits of giggling around the corner. When I turned it, I saw the girls with someone else. And when I mean someone else, I mean someone else. Like they are being intimate with that one person, just how they were once with me. I didn't know how to feel, everything is jumbled up in my head and its making me not think straight. It's making me frustrated.

"I can't b-believe you guys!" I manage to get out, but I frowned a little bit when I heard myself stutter. The five girl's turned to face me and their eyes widened at the site of me.

"Y/N, it's really not what it looks like." Ally says, I can hear the truth in her voice. But somehow all I can sense with them is the negative.

"I-I don't want to h-hear it!" I struggled to say back to them, they all looked at me worriedly as my speech was horrid.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Camila asked as she walks over to me, trying to take my hand in hers but I step back.

"I'm f-fine. I just feel... f-feel..." I can't find the right words to use, everything is so hard to put into words now. So I just give up, taking a good hard look at them before turning around, walking back around the corner and sprinting down the hallway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well there you have it folks, an update! sorry it took awhile, i hope this makes up for it. plus i think i know what chapter i'm going to end this story with so i hope you guys are ready for that as well :). stay fresh you guys and i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

-celeste

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
89.8K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
184K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.
160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...