Just Me and You

By Never_kiss_nd_Tell

Micah was a boy who never really knew what love looked like or felt like. He was living 7 years of his life b... More

My life
Facing The Facts
Make Ya move
Reunited (almost)
Super Hero
Meet The Wills
Old Flames Rekindle
One In A Million
Return To The Thrown
When You Cry
Do Me The Honors
Do You Trust Me
It's All Yours
No Way
I'm Not Losing You
I'm Happy
All About Love
Only One You Need
Bundle of Joy
SEQUAL
New story

My type

9.9K 315 30
By Never_kiss_nd_Tell

(Micah's POV)

When I mean damn I mean damn I don't know what I've gotten myself into.  Before me was standing a 6'3 brown skined nigga with deep waves all around his head he had a perfect shape up, he has hazel eyes and long eyelashes and a chiseled distinct jaw line, a beautiful pair of white teeth, he has tattoos all over his upper arms and chest this man got an eight pack (I didn't know those were possible lawd help me) and his biceps were big and flexing. He didn't have no shirt on all he had on was some basketball shorts. All I could think of was the song No Type by Sonyae Elise. I stood there just amazed like God knew exactly what he was doing his DNA was blessed. He was just looking down at me, it looks like his lips are moving...
Him: aye um hello... Hello lil nigga
Me: awe my bad (blushes extremely hard cause when he spoke with that deep voice sent chills down my spine it's like he demanded my attention) um I'm Micah Putt and I'm your new roommate and you are?
Him: its ight. I'm Omar Wills and where yo stuff?
While we were getting all my shit out my car he was joking on me talking bout " Damn this you big ride fo lil dude, What the fuck you do pack yo whole room, We gonna put some yo shit in storage" the last one I didn't take so lightly nun my shit going anywhere. He explains to me how things work around the apartment complex
Omar: so just to let you know off the bat I'm bi and I don't give a fuck if you have a problem you came in my domain. So wat you into?
Mmmmm he dominant and straight forwards and it seem like he gotta bit of thug in him. Why am I attracted to dudes like him ughhh.
Me: I don't have a problem at all( with flirtatious smirk) and that's for me to know and you to find out Mr. Wills.
I decided to play a little game with him to give him a chase to see if he like me cause the way he lookin at me like he undressing me. Ima gonna give him a run for his money. We just sitting here making small talk getting to know each other.
Omar: since we gonna be living together like wats yo fav color, food, what temp do you like the apartment you know talk to me.
Me: well fav colors are red, black, white, purple, and orange, food I like all kinds of food as long as it's good but if I had to pick one meal it would be steak, a baked potato with ranch and A1 sause and some hot wings and with a cold glass of strawberry lemonade I like it really cold it. And what bout you Mr. Wills?
Omar: aye look you gonna have to chill wit that Mr. Wills shit that's my dad just call me O or if you wanna call me anything else(smirks and licks and bites his lip) and my fav color is yellow, I don't have a fav food I'll eat anything that's good and I like it really cold too. So why you here?
I explained to him why and it basically told him I was gay and you should have seen the big kool- aid smile he had on his face i don't know why he ain't finna get it any time soon. So he can get that thought out of his head. So far he a nice dude but we'll see.
O: so why or how you become gay?
Me: I mean I wasn't anything major I just had a felling for this one dude and later in life I made my choice and here I am and all I want to be is happy and and live my life and when I look back on my life I want to be like I did my thang even though I will make mistakes like what human hasn't. All I ask for in life is respect and when you gay you can just sit out here and wait for someone to hand it to you, I gotta get out here and demand it and make my mark and this world so they'll know Micah Putt was here. What bout you why you bi?
O: damn that was powerful youz a feisty lil thang but i like that( grins handsomely) an because it's simple i like boys and girls. People over think living this lifestyle like i ain't no hoe I'm on my search looking for love I'm reay start my lil fam wit my nigga or girl and have 2 children and 2 dogs.
When he said that I didn't care bout anything else I was like he has to be the one I don't believe in love in first sight but I do believe in love once you start to talk and feel a person out. I ain't gonna let him know I fillin him Ima just flirt and see what happen. I know what I want and it's him I hope I ain't moving so fast.
O: you hungry?
Me: yeah.
O: ight let me go changed and we can go wherever you wanna go.
I was so shocked that he wanna take me out when he just met me like 10 hours ago there just sum different bout him but we'll see.
O: ight I'm reay where you wanna go?
Me: is there a Cheddars round here?
We drove in his car I must say it's nice a all black 2010 BMW m5 with white rims and maximum tent. We arrive at Cheddars and got seated and he said order anything I want for a second I thought I was in heaven.
O: tell me bout yo self and why you got all that damn hair. I mean you look fine as hell in all but just wondering.
Me: well I'm 18 y/o my birthday is April 2 I like to have fun, I'm chill/ layed back I love to cook, I used to run track ummm I'm a goofy dude and I'm single. I've been growing it out since I was little and I don't plan on cutting it anytime soon. Tell me a little bout you.
O: Koo, I'm 19y/o and my birthday is November 1, I love too cook also I played football and basketball, and I'm single too probably not for long tho.
We ate and laughed the whole night away when he said he was goofy he was not playing. We left the restaurant and went to the store and I got some breakfast food for me to cook him a surprise breakfast in the mourning. I also picked out my favorite fruit pineapples and strawberries.
O: those your fav fruit?
Me: yeah why would you say that?
O: cause nigga I just guessed and you was talking out loud.
He paid for everything and we went pack to the apartment. This has been the best night I've had with someone I've just met. We got back and put up everything he told me he walks round the apartment with only his underwear and I was like I do to and that big kool- aid smile crept on his face. We said our good nights and went into our separate rooms all I could do was think bout him until I fall asleep.

(Omar's POV)
Hey y'all its me O. Lil nigga got me trippin already I want to make him mines but I know it's too soon but I know he fellin me but he wanna play hard to get. Ight we'll see who will win this but I bet you he gonna be mine. Give me at the most 6 months I just wanna take things nice and slow. I also don't wanna scare him off cause dudes these days be coming on too strong. He a real one and the type to hold you down no matter what and that's always going to have your back and ain't finna take no bullshit. That's what I like in a dude he may not be the most masculine guy but he'll get with me if I get out of order. He walked in my room with these tight Calvin Klein boxer briefs just hugging that fat ass of his damn it's sitting up right this dude got a banging body to go with his banging personality.
Micah: sorry to bother you but can you help me with my TV.
I know that's not what he really wants but he wanna flirt and play round let the games began
Me: yeah. ( when I got off my bed I had some boxers on an my dick swung and he saw it I'm 10.5 inc when I'm on brick bout 7.5 on soft I don't like to brag. As I'm walking behind him dat ass tho I know he doing this shit on purpose but Ima play along) awe yeah that's a problem I can fix it for you in no time. (I fixed it and he said thanks in a subduing way)
I left his room and laid on my bed and thought bout shit till I fell asleep.

      ~Next morning ~

I wake up to something smelling really good what the hell he doin. I get up and brush my teeth and wash my face and go to the kitchen. All I see is scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, orange juice, biscuits, strawberries, pancakes and a fine ass nigga cookin. I'm just standing there then walk over behind him he still has on those boxer briefs damn. I try and reach for a strawberry but he smacks my hand away and tells me to wait. I sit down on the couch and wait for him. About 10 mins later he walked over with 2 plates filled with food he sat the plates down and told me not to touch it. He said it so sternly it turned me on like foreal. Finally he came back with two classes of orange juice I should have told him I hate orange juice.
Me: sorry lil nigga ion like orange juice I'm a apple type of guy (he froze and looked at me like I said something wrong) you ight
Micah: o ok well I love orange juice and i didn't see any apple
Me: (I got up and walked to the fridge to get the juice)well did you look hard enough ( I said lowly so he wouldn't hear it)
Micah: what was that you a man speak up so I can hear you next time.
Lil nigga got a smart ass mouth ima fix that real soon he think he finna run shit he got it all twisted.

(Micah's POV)

O finally got back and we ripped that food up all he was saying is "Damn nigga you can cook, We gonna have to start coking together real soon, Ima cuff you real soon keep on cooking like this" that last one almost made me choke. Ok y'all I'm weird for this but I have a eating  fetish. What I mean by that im attracted to the way guys eat when an guys devours his food it turns me on. And thats exactly what he did. Anyway today I'm going out to look for a career in the modeling world I know nothing is promised to me but I wanna try it out anyway. Modeling has been a dream of mine for a while and now I have the time and freedom to purse that. This nigga keep looking at me and smiling bruh like it's cute.
O: so what you doing for the rest of the day I know this is gonna be like your first full day here and all...
Me: why you rambling on just say what you want boy damn (I'm just smiling really hard like I dont know why)
O: ight damn I was just wondering if you wanted to play some ball if you into that.
Me: yes I would love to play ball but later tho I'm going out to find me a job so when I get back.
O: you don't need a job I'll take care of you( he smiled and took pride of what he said)
Me: I respect that but I gotta have my own shit. If it's one thing my momma thought me was to depend on nobody but God and myself.
O: alright Mr. Independent so wat type of job you looking for?
Me: well I've already started looking into modeling and I'm going to a few agencies today if all fails I'll probably go to school for cooking.
O: a model huh... Yeah I see it. You sexy so they got to give you a chance. You want me to go with you?
Me: thank you but no I got to do this on my own.
I get up and go to my room and do my daily routine. After I had my American Eagle briefs while I was taking the braids out the front of my head when O came knocking on my door. All he wanted to know is when I will be back I told him I'll call him but I remembered I ain't got his number so we switched phones I put my name in his phone as "Mike" and he put him in my phone as "Dig Daddy O" all I could do was smile. When I finally get dressed I had on business casual with some black fitted slacks and a white fitted dress shirt and a black tie with my black dress shoes I got from Aldo's a while back and my silver diamond studded earnings with my hair straight down. When I walked out my room a heard a long "Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" from O he wanted to take a pic of me his excuse was to use it as my contact photo. I told him he can once we get to my car. We was walking our apartment I bumped into this dude it felt like a brick wall.
Dude: aye watch where you going!
O: damn Octavious why you starting with people this damn early.
Octavious: well, well if Omar hasn't gotten him a new lil bitch. You know wat I ain't got time to be dealing with lil faggots round here.
With that he laughed and walked away.
O: don't pay him no mind he stupid and in denial bout him. He a hypocrite he done slept with so many dudes he just a walking STD.
We got to my car and he told me to model for him and then he busted out laughing I did my sexy face and he was just laughing I looked at the picture and the it looked good fit on point, lighting on point. Today I'm going to three major modeling companies I's inc., Next Top(not affiliated with Trya Banks) and Face.
When I got to I's they had me to fill out a whole bunch of paper work, took me into a room where I had to wait 30 mins to get approval if I would be a potential candidate for their company (which I made it through) and then they took head shots. That's what happened with all the agencies. They told me I should be getting a call from them in the next week if I got the job. When I got back home I changed and remembered O wanted to play ball I knocked on his door to let him know I'm ready he came out ready to go just full of energy. We got down to the court and played one on one. He beat me 4 times out of the 7 games we played. That's because he kept trying to grind on me to distract me and it worked. He look good sweating with no shirt on so we sat down on the bench to rest. This girl names Keisha came and sat next to me and talked to me and we became cool and next week we going to the pool so that should be fun.
O: ight Micah let's go back up stairs and get cleaned.
We went back to our room and went out separate ways I'm washing may hair and my body and when I get out I realized I forgot a towel and the closet where we keep the towels is near O's room. I get out and scope to see if he's anywhere around. He's not so I quickly and quietly went to get one only to be caught by him just looking at me standing completely naked on my tippy toes reaching for a towel.

Thanks everyone for reading. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story. Add it to your library.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 403 16
{Complete, 14 Chapters & an Epilogue} How does it feel loving a person who has a serious mental problem? Due to a traumatic past, Lyle lost all his m...
178 13 11
Caleb brought his arm up around Isaiah's chest and started to kiss the back of his neck. The sensation of Caleb's breath on the back of his neck cau...
277 26 28
A love story of a young 17 year old boy, grew up with a rough past. His parents fought when he was young but in his past things changed as him and...