My Life is a Typical Teen Rom...

By daringadventure11

Typical fictional boy Typical fictional girl Typical life? Allison Chambers couldn't help the fact that her... More

Preface
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 / Epilogue
Extra

Chapter 14

1.3K 47 1
By daringadventure11

My mom slept most of the time I was there tonight. But that's okay. Not.

I'm worried about her, and upon that I need to talk to her. I'm freaking out because I want to tell Maddy and Bri about Jaxon and vent how much I hate that he's sleeping with the two sluts. But I can't. One, it's Maddy's brother she refers to as the devil, two, me and Jaxon haven't defined our relationship. It's not like I can be mad at him for sleeping with someone or two someones, because we have no relation.

More importantly, I saw the stats. She isn't looking good. I just hope she makes it to Christmas which is only 29 days away. Just one month, 7 visits from me, and only 3 or so weeks. That's all I ask.

And then I go back to Jaxon, because his mom died around this time. Gosh, Jaxon. He makes my blood boil as much as he does make my heart flutter. I hate that he sleeps around, that when he has a heart to heart with me, it means nothing to him and he goes off to them.

After a nice dinner with my dads I went up to my room and pulled my book out. Jaxon hasn't come in since Thanksgiving, which was 4 nights ago. 3 nights ago he took part in a three some.

Gosh, Allison, you're going to make yourself barf again. But those images of the two sluts in his room just-

Ugh. I quickly closed my curtain and window and hopped on my bed. It was only 9 o'clock and I was halfway done my new book I started tonight. Jaime and Tyler were really something, but Todd may give Tyler a run for his money. But then Ashley came in and make me second guess Todd and his motives. Goodness I love romance novels.

I set my book on the table and reached under my bed for my box. My Tony box. He was the best brother ever. Even though he did some shady things, he protected me with all his heart. I picked up the picture frame where I was hugging him from behind while he was carrying in groceries for mom.

A time where she wasn't 24/7 in the hospital. I sniffled back the tears, put the box away and got under my covers. I unplugged my lights that hung around my room, the darkness encasing my room immediately.

~

I heard the window open, then a few stumbles. I groaned and sat up flickering on my lights that hung around my room. And in the purple glow of the lights I saw Jaxon sitting on the floor and looking up at me while holding his side and hand.

"What are you doing?" I ground out stuffing my face in my pillow.

"I need some help."

I looked up from my pillow and at him trying to get up. I sighed and pushed myself off my bed to stand in front of him.

"With what?" I stared at his hand which looked a little bloody. "I thought you only did fights on Friday nights?"

"I had a fight at the track." He muttered going to my bed.

This was confusing. I think he goes to the drag race thing on Tuesdays, underground on Fridays, right?

You're still half asleep doll.

Ugh.

"Why?"

"Prick thought he was better or something."

"I bet he is." I replied with sass as I went to the bathroom to get some towels, and bandages or cloth to wrap whatever is in the first aid box we kept in here.

I went back to my room and sat beside him as he took his shirt off revealing a small slash on the side of his stomach where a nice bruise was forming. "What did you do get punched then, cut open?"

I opened the box and found tampons, that hydro stuff, bandages, wrap, tape,cottons balls, ear swabs, and something else.. just not sure what it is.

"Yes, and I'm still here for you kitten."

I opened a tampon and shoved it up his bleeding nose. "Stuff it Jaxon."

He glared at me. "Did you just stuff a tampon up my nose?"

I shoved one in his mouth too, causing him to choke and spit everywhere. "Suck it too."

I grabbed a towel and applied the hydro stuff onto it and began wiping the wound. Though I was stuck on the foreign words tattooed to his hip bone.

"Jaxon?"

"Yes, kitten?"

"What language is this?" I asked skimming my fingers over the 6 words.

Is breá liom tú , buachaill leanbh.

"Irish." He whispered out. Softly too. I looked up at him and he seemed to be in pain so I continued to disinfect the knife slash and then apply what the mysterious thing was. Apparently it was bruise cream. Not sure why that was in the box but hey, it's needed now. I then applied a thin band aid cloth thing and taped it to his stomach or abs, or hot body -whatever.

I went to move onto his hand when he spoke. "It was something my mom always said to me before bedtime. Is breá liom tú , buachaill leanbh." Okay that was hot to hear. "It means, I love you, baby boy."

I didn't know what to respond with so I just grabbed his hand and looked up at him to see his eyes trained on me. I blushed and quickly started working on his hand when I saw numerals on his forearm.

"They represent the day she died. December 2nd 2007."

December 2nd is tomorrow. When he told me she died three days later from thanksgiving I thought it was three days later. Thanksgiving doesn't have a set day of each month just a Thursday. Those dates change every year. Dammit. I looked at the clock and I'll be damned it's December 2nd.

"Don't get too caught up about it kitten. I'm fine." It sounded like he had a smirk to his face and he did when I looked up. Except his eyes were void of any emotion. I bit my lip and cleaned up the scabs on his knuckles and he didn't even need a wrap.

I took the tampon out of his nose, that he surprisingly kept and tossed it in my trash. I wiped around his nose and went to stand up to put everything away when he cupped my face with his non bloody hand. "Thanks Kitten."

"Welcome, Jaxon." I gave him a soft smile and got up to put everything away.

Goodness we were so close right then.

When I got back Jaxon had his back turned away from me and I saw the edgy defined, clean wings on the midst of his back. They kind of looked like wings from the movie Crossroad with Britney Spears and the music, supposedly jail guy that drove the 3 girls across the country.

"Those are awesome." I muttered and he turned around and rose and eyebrow.

"What?"

"You're wings."

"Oh right. They resemble my mom." I nodded and went to lay down when Jaxon got in with me. I gave him a confused look and he kissed my forehead and pulled my closer to him. I turned my back to him and, surprisingly was comfy right away.

"Jaxon?" I asked softly.

"Hmm?"

"Do all your tattoos mean something for your mom?"

"Yeah. All but one."

"Which one?" I asked trying to turn back and look at him but he stuck his left hand out and I saw the frown on clouds with a cape.

"This one. It resemble how I am a king of all the girls." I scoffed and closed my eyes, knowing how true that tattoo is.

"Don't worry kitten. The king eventually settles for one girl."

"And why am I worrying?"

"Because you want me kitten."

"Please, manwhore."

Gosh why is he always right. It infuriates me like nothing before.

"From the way you just got so tense I'd have to say I'm hitting a home run right now, with how much you want me."

That's it. I got up pulled him up with me and tossed him out the window. I'm glad he was athletic and made it into his window without dying.

"What was that fo-"

"Goodnight you manwhore. Oh and for the record, I would hope you never play baseball because you just hit a strike out." I slammed my window and closed my curtain while heading back to bed.

The nerve of that man whore.

Admit it. You like the nerve of that manwhore.

UGH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 4.9K 30
A problem she couldn't run from... Taylor's mom died in a house fire trying to save her and now she's stuck living with her 'dad'. She can't...
2.2M 69.6K 42
Highest Ranking: #2 in ChickLit | 16/01/19 Highest Ranking: #13 in Teen Fiction | 09/04/19 Highest Ranking: #24 in Romance | 16/09/19 He acted out be...
2.7K 189 17
Being mesmerize my fairytales, Alison yearns for an enthralling love story, etched in stone as a tale rolling on from one generation to the next. He...
4K 93 29
COMPLETEDβœ… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...