Seme trapped in a Uke's Perfe...

By theyaoiarmy

Haru, the hero of our story, attends Yoshi Academy for boys with the hope of finding his perfect uke--cute, i... More

Character Profile: Haru Arata
Character Profile: Usagi Hiroshi
Character Profile: Aki Takeshi
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 - Stranger X: Part 1/3
Chapter 32 - Stranger X: Part 2/3
Chapter 33 - Stranger X: Part 3/3
Chapter 31: Stranger Y Part 1/5
Chapter 32: Stranger Y Part 2/5
Chapter 33: Stranger Y Part 3/5
Chapter 34: Stranger Y Part 4/5
Chapter 35: Stranger Y Part 5/5
Prologue: Three Bishounens trapped in Vermillion's Magic Academy
Discussion
Extra #1 - The Yaoi Games: The Mocking Uke
Extra #2 - Attack on Semes: The Colossal Seme

Chapter 25

3.3K 154 59
By theyaoiarmy

His mood drastically changed from good to worst. He was heated and enraged.

His grip was getting tighter...

Haru: Aw, Usagi, it hurts.

I was trying to shake off his grip but he held on.

Usagi: WHO WERE YOU WITH EARLIER?!

I paused. I didn't know what to tell. I couldn't lie.

Haru: Um...why?

Usagi: ANSWER ME, HARU!

I was hesitant.

Haru: I was with...um...Aki.

I could tell that Usagi is trying to contain his anger. Now that I remember, I did those things with Aki...

I would be furious too if I found out that the guy I liked was messing with another person.

This is bad.

Aki...probably left this on my neck.

This is really bad.

Usagi cornered me. He carried me up to his bedroom and shoved me on his bed. He immediately took off his shirt. I could see his beastly eyes preying on me as I trembled in fear.

This is not good.

I held on to his bed sheet and braced myself.

I'm going to be eaten alive...

He pushed me down and was on top of me. He pinned me down on and forcefully removed my shirt.

My whole upper body was exposed.

He got a hold on my wrists as I attempted to escape.

Usagi: Tell me what did he do to you? Did he kiss you here? Here? What about here? Is he better than me? Is that it? Why did you let him do this to you? WHY?!

He was holding my body and checking everything thoroughly. I was trying to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

Haru: Ah...Usagi...stop...

I panted hard.

His hands went down to my pants. I couldn't stop him.

Usagi: Did he go all the way down here?

He gently laughed.

Usagi: He didn't, huh? Do you like this, Haru? A man forcing himself to you...you're getting turned on, huh? I can feel it here...

I couldn't describe what I was feeling. I wanted to fight him and escape, but I had a different feeling like I wanted to submit to him.

Is this really what I want?

Usagi tasted all of me.

I already felt guilty.

I felt dirty.

I gave in to what he was doing.

I didn't like this...

He removed my pants and started unbuckling his belt.

I was giving up.

I am accepting this punishment. I just can't be wishy-washy with my feelings.

I was playing with fire and I was bound to get burned.

Tears started flowing down my cheeks. I couldn't stop it.

Haru: Do whatever you want...

I continued to cry and covered my face.

The unbuckling sounds stopped.

The abusive touches became gentle strokes.

Usagi: I'm so sorry, Haru. I'm so...so...sorry. I lost my mind...I'm sorry.

Usagi lifted me up and caressed my hair. I was so scared of him a few minutes ago. My thoughts started drifting. I suddenly felt comfort and security. He held me tightly on to his chest. I could feel his every heartbeat and heat of his body.

A sensation I had felt before...somehow, my body remembered.

What could this be?

Usagi: I shouldn't have done that...I regret it. You must hate me now...

I could tell that Usagi was holding his tears. He didn't want me to see the weak side of him. I don't mind.

I was just happy that he stopped.

My brain was telling me to be mad at him but my heart was going against it. I just couldn't hate him.

There was a brief silence. I stopped crying.

Usagi: I thought...you gave yourself to Aki...I got really jealous. But...I had no position to be jealous. I am just your friend after all...I'm so sorry for everything...I'll ask someone to send you home...Haru, I'm sorry...I really am sorry.

Usagi begged and kneeled in front of me.

I lifted up his head. I didn't know exactly what I was doing but I kissed him.

He tackled me down and lay on top of me.

Usagi: Why do you do that? It makes me think that you love me...

I was speechless and didn't know how to reply to him. I was unsure with my feelings.

He pushed me down and laid his head on my chest.

Haru: You're too heavy. Get off of me, Usagi.

Usagi: I don't wanna...I want to hear your heart beat.

We stayed in that position for about ten minutes. It got hot, sweaty and very uncomfortable. I shook him off and he got up. I was still on my underwear and Usagi was still shirtless. I was trying to look for my clothes...they are on the ground.

Usagi: I want to feel you longer...

Haru: I want to go home.

Usagi: Fine...

I got up and started putting back my clothes on. Before I got the chance to put on my shirt, Usagi grabbed my arm and pulled me onto him. He was sitting on his bed, and I fell on his lap.

Usagi: Haru, I will make you love me. I will not give up.

He leaned down and gave me a kiss.

His kiss was gentler...and softer than before. I wanted to push him back but I couldn't.

Every time he kisses me, my world suddenly stops.

What is this feeling?

I am drowning, and I am scared.

I was freefalling, and I quickly grasped onto his body.

Usagi: What's wrong? Did I take your breath away again? Don't worry; it is a common symptom of Usagi's love overdose.

My cheeks were feeling hot. I covered my face. I didn't want him to see me like this.

Usagi: You look super cute when you're shy.

Usagi held my hands.

Usagi: Don't hide your face.

Usagi gently kissed my hand and pulled it off of my face. I looked at him, and he was smiling. He kissed my forehead.

Usagi: I will definitely make you fall in love with me.

I didn't know what to say to that. I jumped out of his lap.

Haru: It's getting late you should take me home.

Usagi: Alright, my prince.

_______________________

Usagi took me back home. I got out of his car.

Usagi: Goodnight, I'm sorry about earlier. I promise it won't happen again.

Haru: It's okay. Don't think much about it.

Usagi got out of the car.

Usagi: Haru, what I said earlier was true. I will seize you one of these days...

He leaned forward, and I pushed him away.

He grabbed my waist and forced a kiss.

Haru: Stop doing that.

I got angry.

Usagi: Your body doesn't seem to mind.

He was laughing as he walked towards his car.

Haru: BYE!

Usagi: Goodnight!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 25.5K 31
Rhon Gates is a boy with lower than average skills who lives in a family of prodigies. Neglected and hated by his family, Rhon decides to commit suic...
31.2K 1.5K 32
Due to an embarrassing accident, Mark Suzuki died but due to some mythical beings called "gods", he is given another chance to live another life in a...
Give Me You By Becca

Science Fiction

3.5K 72 10
Ereri mpreg boyxboy Eren Levi teen pregnancy
209K 12.2K 13
The battle and blood thirsty maniac of a prince wasn't exactly an ideal lover to many. All marriage candidates ran away and not even the greediest wo...