The Captain and his Mate. (FN...

Od DarkShadowStorm

Rossa was around 7 years old when she first visited Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria, but little did she know that s... Více

Character Info
Chapter one: When it first started
Chapter two: Meeting the captain
Chapter three: Steven
A/N Halloween
Chapter four: Part of the crew
Chapter five: During the night
Chapter six: The Bite of 1987
Chapter six: Part 2 of The bite of 1987
Chapter seven: Never coming back?
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Chapter Eight: As time comes to pass
Chapter Nine: 9 Years into the future
Chapter Ten: Night 1
Happy New Years!!
Update
Chapter Eleven: Night 2
Update! (I'm not dead!)
Chapter Twelve: During the day
Happy Valentines everybody!!
Chapter Thirteen: ???
VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ TILL THE END!
Update!
Chapter 14: The Final Night, the Final Hour
Leaving...
Chapter Fifteen: The card
Chapter sixteen: Steven's Back???

Chapter sixteen: The Injury...

66 2 4
Od DarkShadowStorm

A/N: Hey there, lovely folk~! How have you all been?(ReplyInComments) So, I had planed to have this done by the end of September, but I didn't notice that the end of the month was so near, and then a lot of random family stuff kinda wen't down.... So I kinda lied, unintentionally, because I really don't want to lie to you guys but I kinda did, so, I'm sorry about that, but here's the story! :D (I also left without telling for a long while, I talk about it more in a "conversation" I posted, it's quite long though)

Recap type thing: (JustTryingItOut,TellMeIfYouLikeIt!)

" "It's me, Steven," I can see the corner of his lips twitch up... "

" "NO! LAST TIME WE MET YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!" A more feminine voice cried out in rage. "T-T-That was-wasn't me faul-t-t-t! It t'was the ch-chi-chi-chi-Darn me vo-vo-TO HELL-voice box!" Foxy slammed his hook on the door. "YOU'RE TRYING TO GET IN NOW! SO DON'T YOU BE TELLIN' ME THAT IT WASN'T YE'R FAULT, YE LIAR!" Whom I believe to be the security guard yelled gaining a more piratey accent. "

" As I approached the office I slowed down a bit and made my steps as quiet as possible. I ducked under the window, creeped into the office, and snuck up behind the security guard. "HURRY!" I shouted as I leapt for the door button. Succeeding in hitting the button, the others rushed in, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?!" The teen yelled in shock and horror, fear written across her face. "

Rossa's POV:

I quickly grabbed my satchel and dashed to the other door, as I ran past I hit the door button, attempting to close it behind me, just to give myself a bit of extra time. At the time, it was a very smart decision but in reality, it turned out to be a very hurtful decision...

As I was running out, the door slammed down on my leg, right above my ankle, creating a loud, sickening "CRUNCH"ing noise that echoed through the halls, quickly followed by my horrid, wail of agony. Tear streamed down by bruised face on which I had fallen on when the door had caught my leg, I couldn't hear anything, just faint white noise.

I was close, so, so very close but still just to very far from making it out of this place alive... The bell that tolled when the clock struck 12 hadn't even rung yet, but it didn't matter, I was already dead. Even if I knew that my fate was sealed, I kept struggling, I pulled no matter how much it hurt, no matter how much I whimpered or screamed, I pulled and I tugged, desperate to get free.

I could feel my tender flesh ripping ever so slightly as I tugged as hard as I could, by now I could hear faint mummers coming from the other side, I looked up to see Chica's face in the window, she was staring at me, though I couldn't make out the expression due to my tear blurred eyes, but I screamed in fear and tried to twist to get free faster, but I just couldn't bear the pain of it so I just kept to pulling.

I was close to giving up, to me it felt like this had been going on for hours, but in reality it had only been about a minute, with one great final shove, I jerked forward. I was still stuck, all it did was cause me to give off a scratchy wail in despair and pain.

Suddenly, I felt the door lifting, it shot up so fast that the hot, bloody flesh that had been touching the cold, metal door ripped off, causing more tears to stream down my face, though my throat was now too horse to make a sound loud enough to be heard.

I lied, collapsed on the floor, in a pool of my own blood, 'I hate it, I hate it so much, why did I ever take this job, why didn't I leave?! I could have left so long ago but I was just to curious! Now I'm going to die bleeding out here on the floor, no, I won't even bleed out before they take me and stuff me into a suit!'. I questioned myself quietly, ignoring the pain in my throat, "How could I have been so foolish, why didn't I close the other door...?"

"Oh my word! Are you okay?!" A quiet voice rang out.

Of course I'm not "okay", why would I be, HOW could I be?!

"Of course she isn't! Chica, look she's bleeding everywhere!!" Another voice cried, a bit louder then before.

Chica...? Sounds familiar, doesn't matter though, but a bit of help would be nice... I was starting to fade, the edges of my vision were becoming black.

"Someone h-h-help me g-g-g-KILL-get the poor la-la-lass up!! We be needin' to g-g-g-get this wound pat-t-t-t-tched up!!!" A even louder voice ordered, though it was very patchy. I felt myself being flipped onto my back then picked up awkwardly.

"H-h-h-" I tried to speak loud enough so they would hear me but my throat was to soar from screaming and crying so much.

"Guys, I think she's trying to say something!" A frightened voice spoke quieter then the previous voice but still clear.

"Ho-hos-hos-" I tried again, a tad clearer but not by much.

"Hospital?" The same voice asked.

I gave a small nodded, Yes, please take me to a hospital! I'll die if you don't! I had forgotten completely that I was in any real danger from my so called "Helpers", because the more the darkness consumed me the more I slipped into insanity.

Freddy's POV:

"Bonnie, could you carry her to the front door? Freddy please go find any type of cloth or medicine in the supply closet, Foxy can you go with him and help out? Now Chica please go to the kitchen and get a cart with wheels on it! Now please, hurry!!" Steven hurriedly asked, more like commanded, us, still, we all hurried over to do out part. (A/N: If you're confused about the cart, it's because the Animatronics are basically stuck in the restaurant, and I'd be a tad scary to see them wandering around, with a bloody body, at night. Just sayin')

"Why c-c-couldn't of I c-c-c-KILLED-carried her?" Foxy mumbled as we ran.

I sighed, then proceeded to explain why to the disappointed fox "Because, you only have one hand, the other is a sharp, rusted hook, not to mention you're broken, you have jagged pieces of metal sticking out everywhere. It's harsh I know, but finding medicine is much more useful to her right now, and much more important."

"Ye be ri-ri-right. I just be w-w-wo-worried..." He sighed.

I glanced over at him with a look of pity, then stop in front of the door to the closet. He swung it open, and franticly started searching, I quickly joined, finding the medicine box almost instantly. I should let Foxy take this to her, he is faster and it will make him happy. I decided silently.

I turned towards him and began to speak"Hey, Foxy take this to Steven, he's gonna need it, and you're faster anyways."

"Aye! I'll be right on it, captain!" Foxy took the white box and rushed out the door, his heavy metal steps faded in the distance.

While he ran off I continued my search for medicine and bandages. Suddenly I remember seeing a large towel in the kitchen, "Maybe I could use that!" I quickly began to run over there.

Bonnie's POV:

I picked up the girls body, I could feel her go limp in my arms as the others began to run to do their parts, I started to walk but was soon stopped by a voice behind me.

"Wait, lets stop her from losing anymore b-b-blood! Here." Steven took off his blue boat, suddenly his face was flushed with red. "Uh, uh, umm, c-c-could you take off her p-p-pants...? P-Please?" He requested nervously.

'Why would he be nervous if it'll help her, humans can be quite strange at times...' I looked at him confused by the envious stuttering. "Um, sure, if it'll help..." I set her down and clumsily began to pull down her pants revealing dull blue boxers? "But may I ask why..?" I asked.

"C-Cause it will get in the way of the bandages, plus I'll have to tie my c-c-coat around the top of her leg so the b-blood won't poor out as f-fast." He quickly explained.

"Alright, but you're gonna have to do the rest, my paws are just to big and clumsy to do anymore..." I told him, he nodded and began to shakily pull her pants down below her knees and carefully off her ankles.

"There, now we tie this tightly here, could you give it one good tug, I'm not to strong to be honest, I wish I could be more of a help!" He cried sadly.

"It's okay, here." I finished the job and picked her back up, Steven picked the pants up, gingerly holding them by a loop on the waist. We began to walk our way to the door, not wanting to wake her up or cause blood to pour out fast due to us rushing around.

"I g-got the medicine k-k-kit!" Foxy bolted up to us, holding a small white case with a red plus sign on it.

"Ah, good! Thank you Foxy! Bonnie could you set her down, Foxy hand it over please, lets get her wound treated as good as possible!" Steven requested, quickly grabbing the case then knelt down to where I was setting down the girl.

"Do you th-th-thi-think the lass'll b-b-be alright?" Foxy asked urgently, panic was clear in his voice.

"If we can get this treated now, her death will be stalled, then if we can get her to a hospital, then she'll have a good chance of surviving, but otherwise, I..." He paused for a moment. "I don't know, to be honest...." He looked away, and opened the med-kit, "Ah, perfect, just what we need!" He pulled out some bandages and along stick. He took the stick and pulled her leg straight, then he tied the stick to her ankle, "This will help keep it in place, I don't know much about medical stuff, other then what they do on TV, but they do this with broken legs, so I think it'll work here too, hopefully..." He then bandaged up the bleeding parts, though, almost instantly the white cloth turned red, so he added a few more layers. "That should due for now, I think. You can pick her back up Bonnie, thanks Foxy, now go help Freddy or Chica, I'm sure one will need more assistance."

"Aye, b-b-but may I a-a-KILL HER-ask som-m-m-somethin'?" He asked, confusingly looking from us to the girl and back a few times

"Erm, sure." Steven replied, genuinely curious, and not catching that he might be wondering why the security guard wasn't wearing any pants.

'He's lucky he's cute.' I sighed at his ignorance, 'WAIT WHAT?!? Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, did I just call him cute, that is definitively not right! No, probably just my mind playing tricks on me! I don't even have a mind, what am I thinking....' I questioned my strange thought in annoyance, I would have continued to, if their conversation hadn't snapped me back.

"W-W-W-Why is she, u-u-uh, only i-i-i-in her unde-r-r-Tale-underwear...?" Foxy took his clawed, skeletal hand and pointed at her.

"O-Oh!" Steven obviously had realized. "Well, erm, uh, f-f-for the bandages, we need her pants off so we could apply the clean bandages." He quickly explained. "Y-You should go help Chica and Freddy..." Steven practically told him to leave in the politest yet awkwardest way.

"A-Aye." Foxy replied.

I picked her back up and Foxy ran off toward the kitchen, "Hey, thanks, if you hadn't come today, I don't think she would make it..." I looked over at Steven and smiled in gratitude. 'This man, he can really be a coward some times, but when you need him the most, he'll be right there, helping everyone out. He's so nice, he really doesn't care if we're just animatronics he treats us as people, thats why I love the guy, I guess... But it's only a friendly love, n-nothing more, I think.' I tried to convince myself, 'Yeah, just a friendly love... I'm sure he feels the same.' (A/N: Sure Bonnie, suuuuure... ¬u¬)

"No, if I wasn't here, none of this would have happen, if I didn't come and spook her like I did, she would still be in her office, as healthy as can be, watching over you guys, but now, she has a broken ankle, she's unconscious, she's bleeding out, she has bruises and scratches everywhere, and worst is, she could very well die!" He stopped walking, he faced the ground. "All because of my..." Steven mumbled under his breath. He looked so ashamed, like a little kid who knows they did something wrong. Except he didn't do anything wrong.

"No! You've got it all wrong, it wasn't your fault she got hurt, if anything it's ours, we scare her at night, and well, seeing you talking to us, probably startled her, and all of our heads swiftly turning to face her frightened her off, then Foxy charging at her probably really scared her big time, I mean she probably though we we're going to kill her or something, so it's kinda our fault, and I did pressure you into opening the other door, letting us all in, so it pushed her to drastic measures and she well... You know the rest." I explained, hoping that reassured him that it was, in fact, not his fault.

"Okay, then you guys really should stop scaring people though, you could kill someone like that, I remember I almost had a heart attack once because of you guys! I mean, I could have died there!" Steven explained nervously laughing a little. He was desperately trying to lighten the mood, and it sorta worked.

I laughed a bit, "But it's so boarding to just stand there all night, and Chica ALWAYS gets the mid-night munchies." We walked, laughing together, trying to forget the current events, though it was hard, and there was sadness behind our happiness.

We had finally reached the door, it was only a few feet away when Chica came rushing down the hall with a cart, "I'VE GOT IT!!" She cried not slowing down. "I'VE GOT THE CART!!!"

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!! CHICA STOOOOOOP!!!!" I cried as she skidded past us, her taloned, metal feet shrieking on the tiled floor. She had just barely missed us. 'If she had just been a little to the left she could have hit me and the girl but if she was more to the right... I don't even want to think about it!'

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! But I got it!!" She apologized over and over.

Steven tripped on his own words as he tried to calm the yellow feathered bird down. "I-It's okay, just be more careful, o-okay?!" He smiled reassuringly, though he trembled as though he just got out of a freezer. "Hey Bonnie, please set the girl on the table, will you?" He turned to me.

"Sure," I replied and set her down on the cart, letting her legs dangle over the edge and her head rest on the edge.

Chica's POV:

As Bonnie removed his hands from her, I began to pelt the two with questions, "Is there anything else you need? Do you want me to get the others? Will she be okay?! Why are her pants off?! How is she?! Has she said anything else?! Why are her pants off?!? Does she need anything?! How close is the nearest hospital?! Why are her pants off?!?! Is she going to make it?!" The questions just came flowing out.

"Uhhh...." The both of them just stood there, staring. 'Maybe I wen't a little too overboard..? Whoops...'

"Uh, guys..?" I asked quietly.

"Um, well, her pants are off because we needed to apply the bandages and splint, she hasn't said anything, he nearest hospital is about a 10 to 20 minute drive depending on traffic, and I don't know." The brunet boy laid out the most important ones.

"How can you not know?!" I cried out worriedly. Steven flinched back from my words as if they were darts flying right at him.

"He's not a doctor, calm down Chica! Stop asking all these questions, what we need right now is some more bandages and something to lie her crushed ankle and head down on for the car ride!" Bonnie suddenly defensive, angrily ordered me.

"Okay! Okay! I'll go!" I hurriedly ran off, 'How could he be so mean? I was only worried about her!!' I complained to myself.

"So he said we needed cloth and-" My sentence was cut off as I noticed the time, it was 11:58, we only had two more minutes. I rushed to the backstage as fast as I could, as I ran I noticed a brown blur rush past me going the other way, 'Man, Freddy's fast!' "Hey, Fred! It's almost time!" I called behind myself, warning him of the increase in danger. While I wasn't looking, I tripped over the stage with a scream, sending myself crashing down and skipping across the stage like a stone on a pond, except this stone could feel, and boy did it hurt.

"Ow, ow, ouch, ouch, ouch!!" I cried quietly as I picked myself up and rushed to the backstage with a slight limp, 'That would be another dent that'll never be repaired...' I sighed to myself as I dug around for cloth.

Freddy's POV:

As I rushed past Chica with a couple of towels in hand, I could hear her yell out something about it almost being time, as I dashed past a clock I (3,000 words mark!!) saw that it was indeed almost time, with one and a half minutes to spare, I began to run faster, as my large, heavy legs collided with the hard ground they made loud THUD's, that echoed through out the building.

"I've got some towels!" I yelled, running up to Bonnie and Steven. I, unlike Chica, could stop almost instantly. "Here!" I said shoving the towels at Steven "We've got no time! Bonnie we have to get to the spare parts closet! We only have, a minute at the most!" I inform the purple rabbit.

"I'm sorry, Steven, we've got to go, go get her out to the car, and get her to the hospital! Her life depends on you now." Bonnie urged the boy, nudging him towards the cart.

"Alright, thank you all, I'll make sure she's safe, and healthy!" Steven grabbed the cart and rushed out the door.

"WAAAAAAAAIIIIIT!!!!" A loud, feminine cry rang out through the halls. I watched Chica rush past us, to the door, and throw something, Steven abruptly turned, and caught what was thrown at him.

"THANKS!" He yelled back, and left for his car.

"What was that?!" Bonnie cried, fear clear in his eyes. (A/N: Don't ask how it works, they were built to be VERY human like.)

"A blanket, a random curtain and stuffed Bonnie toy, that last one was for him though." She told us, while giving a wink to Bonnie.

He looked taken aback by that last part, and especially the wink, but quickly regained himself, giving a small nod. "We should head back to the stage..." He mumbled.

"Yeah," Me and Chica agreed with him, then began to head back.

But was quickly stopped by a loud "DING DONG, DING DONG!" singling that it was officially MidNight. Everything after that, was pure, darkness...

A/N: I'M BACK, IT'S DONE, WILL STEVEN STAY TRUE AND GET ROSSA TO THE HOSPITAL, WHAT HAS HAPPEN TO FREDDY AND THE OTHERS, WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH OUT THEIR NIGHTGUARD, DOES BONNIE LOVE STEVEN, WILL ONE OF THEM EVEN CONFESS, WILL ROSSA REMEMBER WHAT HAPPEN THIS NIGHT, WILL SHE CONTINUE WORKING, WILL STEVEN TAKE OVER, WILL SHE EVEN MAKE IT?!?!

I DON'T KNOW!!

Seriously, I don't know, all I know is, I've missed this, and I hope you enjoy this extra long chapter, it's about 3,400 words long. Holy f*ck, gonna go work on the other book now, have a good night everyone.

And please, remember to check under the bed, in the closet, and especially out your window, I seriously, just want a cup of tea, I'm not Chara, trust me. Please, just get me a cup of tea, that all I want, thanks. :) (Reference anyone~?)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

14.3K 329 12
Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria is a magical place where fun and imagination come together. It was a perfect place for families to come and have a grand ol...
43.3K 1.5K 29
[[THIS WAS WRITTEN BEFORE THE TRUTH CAME OUT ABOUT THE BITE OF 87' AND OTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT AS YOU READ, THANK YOU]] Raven always...
44.5K 1.5K 20
The year 1993, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, a restaurant filled with kids to enjoy and experience the fun, arcades, prizes, and more importantly: Pizza...
502K 10.2K 33
(Completed) You apply for a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza due to the fact that you are now an adult and need a steady income to provide for yourself...