Ryota Echizen

By JadeNight14

We've all heard of Ryoma and Ryoga Echizen's adventures, but we haven't heard about their youngest brother. A... More

Character Background
First Day of School
Akashi Yunoto
Prince
Who's Atobe?
Meeting the King
Home Sweet Home
Photography Club
Trouble on the Tennis Courts
What the Hell Just Happened?
Just Call Me Ryota
Ryota Meets Segaiku: Part 1
Ryota Meets Segaiku Part 2
There's Two of You?
Ryoma, Meet Yunoto
Meeting Oyaji
Goodnight and Sweet Dreams
Onii-chan's Got A Crush~
School Festival: School Spirit and Maid Cafe's
School Festival: Host Club
School Festival: Reveal
Join the Team
Nurse Ryoma
Tryouts
A Day In
My Teamates Are My Stalkers
It's a Date
Why? Because I'm Bored!
Ryoma's Date
Pursuing Ryota and Unexpected Guests
Ryoga Returns
The Challenge
Ryoga Vs Atobe
No More Hot Chocolate For Me
Practice Match
The Invitation and The Dinner Date
What Are Friends For
Quitting
Saying Goodbye
America-Reveal
Hospital-Part 1
America-Part 2
I Promise
Epilogue

Won't Ever Let You Go

2.7K 81 21
By JadeNight14

Ryoma's POV

After tennis practice ended, Momo-senpai, Eiji-senpai and make our way to the front gate, ready to head on home.

"Come on, Momo! Why not?" Eiji complained while pouting.

"I'm not going to lend you my notes, Eiji! You already borrowed my notes from the last test and never returned them!" Momo argued.

Sighing, I ignore their bickering as we continue to make our way closer to the gate. Squinting my eyes, I see a familiar figure by the gates. Smiling suddenly, I break away from the two fighting and run over to him.

"Akashi!" I call out happily, as I give him hug.

Surprising him, the red head chuckles and wraps his arms around me. "Hey, Ryoma. Geeze, you scared me there for a second."

Smiling happily, I look up at him with a flushed face. "What are you doing here? I didn't get a text or anything."

"I just wanted to spend some time with you before you head out to America." He responded, hugging me tightly against his chest. He blushes slightly and glances down. "I'm really going to miss you when you're gone."

Reaching up, I stroke his cheek softly while blushing slightly. "I'm going to miss you too." I'm about to continue when I hear someone clearing their throat from behind me. Turning around, I blush when I see Momo-senpai and Eiji-senpai raising their eyebrows at us in amusement. Pulling away, I make sure to keep a hold of his hand while turning my friends. "Um, guys, this is Akashi....Akashi, these are my senpais, Momo and Eiji." I explain.

Momo smiles and holds his hand out to Akashi. "Nice to meet you, man. Just call me Momo, that's what my friends call me"

Jumping up and down, predictably, Eiji gives him a bright smile. "Me too! Nice to meet you! I'm Eiji!"

Smiling at the two of them, Akashi reaches out and shakes Momo's hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Akashi, Ryoma's boyfriend."

Heat creeps up my neck at the word "Boyfriend", causing Eiji to laugh. "Hahahaha! Ochibi-chan is finally growing up!"

Chuckling, Momo walks over and pats me on the back. "You better use protection if you two are going to go any further." He teases, making me blush even more.

Ignoring Akashi's chuckling, I glare at the two's smirking faces. "Shut up!" Tightening my hand on Akashi's, I pull him in the direction of my house while ignoring the shouts of encouragement from the two idiots. After putting enough distance between them, I sigh and give Akashi a weak smile. "Sorry about that, they can get pretty crazy sometimes."

Grinning, he shakes his head while swinging our hands a bit. "It's fine, they seem like a lot of fun...." Blushing, Akashi reaches up and rubs the back of his neck nervously. "W-was it ok that I introduced myself as y-your boyfriend? I didn't want to spring anything onto you."

Blushing myself, I find myself stammering to respond. "It's fine." Smiling up at him shyly, I shake my head. "It was nice that I got to introduce you to my friends as my boyfriend."

He smiles down at me and leans over to kiss my cheek quickly. "You're so cute."

Ignoring the sudden heat washing over me, I roll my eyes at his antics.

Walking the rest of the way home, we finally make it back. Unlocking the door, I open it and call out. "I'm home!" Taking our shoes off at the door, Oyaji walks into the room from the kitchen.

"Oi! Boya! Want to go play a match-" he starts, but stops once he sees Akashi standing next to me. Feeling uneasy by the grin on his face, I watch helplessly as he reaches out his hand to him. "Sorry about that, I didn't see you there. I'm Nanjiroh, Ryoma's father."

Nodding respectively, Akashi shakes his hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm ____ Akashi." He raises an eyebrow curiously as he lets go of his hand. "If you don't mind me asking, but are you the same Nanjiroh that dominated the tennis world?"

Shocked at him knowing that information, I find myself watching as Nanjiroh grins and nods. "Yup, I'm the same one." Turning to me, I stare with wide eyes as he gestures to Akashi. "I like him." He turns back to Akashi and grins even more. "Feel free to come around any time you want."

Snapping out of it, I roll my eyes and grab Akashi's arm. Pulling him past Nanjiroh, I lead up upstairs. "We're going to hang out upstairs."

Nodding his head, Nanjiroh calls out after us, making me freeze in shock once more. "Ok! Be sure to use protection if you two are going to have sex."

Turning around slowly, I stare at him wide eyed at what he said.

Grinning at me, he winks at our shocked expressions. "Don't worry, I approve of your choice in men." With that, he walks out of the room while whistling a tune. "Your mother and I are going out later to Nanako's school, so be sure to keep it down so the neighbors won't call the police."

We stayed frozen for a couple of more seconds before Akashi snaps out of it first. "So....He seems cool."

Smiling slightly, I turn and head upstairs. "Yeah...He is."

We go enter my room and sit down on my bed. Getting out our homework, we're about to start when Ryota walks in.

Nodding at Akashi, Ryo turns to me with a smile. "Mom and dad just left, so Ryoga and I are going to order some pizza, what do you want?"

"Um, pepperoni pizza sounds good."

He nods. "Ok, and Ryoga and I are going to stay in the living room tonight." He rolls his eyes in exasperation. "Apparently he wants us to bond before we leave for America." He explains while leaving the room.

Akashi turns to me. "Is it alright if I stay here for dinner?"

Nodding, I glance at the clock. "Yeah, you might as well stay the night. It's already 6:30 and the train station is pretty far, I don't want you going out in the dark."

He blushes a bit and nods. "Alright, thanks for letting me crash here."

Watching him, I raise my eyebrow at his reaction. "You alright, Akashi?"

He looks down and nods while continuing his work. "Yeah, I just don't, uh, know how to do this one problem from the textbook."

"Oh," Nodding my head, I move closer to him and gesture to his work, "here I can help you with it." Looking over his work, I start to explain the steps. Feeling his gaze on the back of my head, I can't help but blush at the attention. Ignoring it, I continue to explain when Akashi places a hand on my arm and rubs it softly. Feeling his breath against my neck, I stutter a bit mid sentence, not realizing how close he was to me.

Akashi chuckles a bit and I see him grin out of the corner of my eye. "You alright?"

Taking a gulp, I nod my head. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." I try to ignore how he brushes his nose against the edge of my ear while I continue to explain. Shivering a bit, I lean towards him a bit, pausing from my explanation.

A shiver runs down my spine as Akashi leans in even more and whispers in my ear softly. "What's wrong?" He grazes his teeth against my earlobe. "You seem distracted." He teases.

Biting my lip, I stifle a moan. I whisper back to him. "Y-you're just a bit t-too close." After saying this I immediately roll my eyes at that. 'Who am I kidding? I love what he's doing right now.'

I immediately brought out from my thoughts when he bites my earlobe lightly and starts tugging on it. Sliding his tongue against, I feel myself squirming a bit. "Don't play coy with me, Ryoma. I know you like it~" Biting my lip lightly, I can't help the moan that slips from my lips at his voice whispering in my ear. Smirking at me, he leans down and starts to nibble at my sensitive neck, sending little shocks of pleasure down my spine.

Feeling his wet lips on the back of my neck, I can't help myself from shifting restlessly. Finally, unable to handle it anymore, I shift so I straddle his lap while threading my fingers into his soft hair. Tugging on it lightly, I angle my neck to give him more access. Getting the hint, Akashi leaves a trail of gentle kisses up my jaw line. "Is this alright?" He asks quietly.

Nodding my head, I feel overwhelmed by all the sensations taking place. His red hair brushing my neck and jaw lightly while he presses his lips against my neck drives me crazy. "Hn...Ah..." I shudder when he gives a particularly rough nip on my neck.

"Should I stop?" I can feel his smirk against my jaw as he asks me. Growing frustrated, I tug on his hair roughly.

"If you stop now, you're going to regret it later." I swore, tension building in my stomach.

Nodding his head, he leans up and whispers in my ear softly. "Your wish is my command." With that, he bites my earlobe roughly and tugs on it.

"Mmmnn..." I moan loudly as I shift closer to him, feeling our chests rub against each other. "Un...Ah!" Panting lightly, I squeeze my eyes shut and focus on keeping control. But all thought flees when he latches his mouth against my abused neck and sucks on it roughly. Shuddering, I jerk my hips down on his, grinding against him as he pulls back a bit to run his tongue over the sore spot.

Growling faintly, he looks up at me with his intense eyes. "You're mine...." Reaching down, he grabs my hips and pulls me forward. "And only mine..."

Shivering at his possessiveness, I let go of his hair and grab his chin, tilting it upwards to even more. Nodding my head, I lean down and brush my lips against his gently. "I'm yours..." I state, closing the gap between our lips.

"Hnn....." Akashi slides his tongue over my lips, asking for permission. Granting it to him, I part my lips only for him to slide his tongue against mine immediately. "Ngh...Eh..." Groaning quietly, I scrape my teeth against his lower lip and bite on it lightly, tugging on it gently.

Growling quietly, he kisses me more fiercely at my teasing. Shuddering, I feel his hands sliding under my shirt and up my chest slowly, teasingly. Pulling back, I gives him a lusty look as he flicks my nipples softly. "Nnn! A-akashi..."

And then the moment was ruined when my idiot of a brother walks in.

Looking down at his phone, Ryoga strolls in, oblivious to what was going on. "Hey you two, the pizza is-SMACK"

Growling, I lower my hand after chucking the nearest pillow at his face. "Akashi!" I scold while scrambling off of Akashi's lap, who -- might I add -- was blushing profusely. "Knock before coming in, you idiot!" I yell, my face on fire at what had just occurred.

Looking up, he takes in my embarrassed and angry glare along with Akashi's red face as he looks away. It takes him a couple of seconds, but he finally blushes deep red and turns his gaze down at the floor awkwardly. "Um, t-the pizza i-is downstairs if y-you guys want any!" He rushes as he makes a hasty retreat out the door.

Sighing, I shake my head and we sit there in awkward silence, unsure of who should make the first move. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Akashi turn his head towards me, only to turn back around. The atmosphere had defiantly changed in the last ten minutes, from intense passion to awkward silence. Shaking my head, I glance at him and clear my throat. "We should, uh," I stand up while rubbing the back of my neck, "go downstairs..."

Nodding his head, Akashi stands up as well. "A-alright..."

Exiting the room, we go downstairs to see a bunch of pillows and blankets on the living room floor. Raising an eyebrow, I shake my head slightly as we walk past to the kitchen. 'Guess they weren't kidding about them sleeping in the living room.' Walking into the kitchen I see Ryoga and Ryota grabbing some drinks and filling their plates with pizzas.

Ryota glances up as we make our way over and grins. "So, how was your little make out session?"

Blushing, Akashi walks over and wraps an arm around Ryo's neck. Messing up his hair, he gives him a grin. "You're such a funny guy, you know that?"

Laughing, he swats his hands away and pulls back. "Here," he hands Akashi a box of pizza and gives me two glasses and a liter of soda, "I figured you two wouldn't want to keep coming downstairs for food, just bring these up with you."

Nodding, I gives him a smile. "Thanks, Ryo~ And if you need us," I glance wearily at Ryoga who's blushing while looking down at his pizza, "just be sure to knock before coming in." I instruct, and with that we make our way upstairs.

Dinner was good, the pizza was great and the movies we watched together were good too. We talked about school and how our clubs were going. He even told me how the school calls Ryota "Prince", making me laugh so hard that I ended up having tears in my eyes. Afterwards, we decided to play some video games on the console in my room. Getting out a couple of co-op games, we spent some time trying to beat each other on every level, pretty amusing since we both suck at the games.

I had just uploaded the next game we were going to play when a set of hands grab me around my waist, pulling me backwards until I land on Akashi's lap. "Oof!" Blushing lightly, I turn my head and give him a questioning look. "What do you think you're doing?"

Grinning, he leans down and nuzzles my neck gently. "I just want to spend some time with my loving boyfriend is all." He muttered.

Blushing even more, I grin and flick his forehead lightly. "Yeah right, you just want to distract me so you can win." The grin on his face was all the confirmation that I needed.

But it was fine, we stayed that way for the rest of the night as we played multiple games. Once it had gotten pretty late in the night, or morning since I was currently 2 a.m., we decided that it was time for bed. I had loaned the red head a pair of Ryoga's sweat pants and a tank top for him to use. All was going well until it the matter of sleeping arrangements came up.

Hesitating, I rub the back of my neck as I gesture to my bed. "Is it alright if we just share a bed? My brother's are using the spare futon in the living room, so I don't really have anything else."

Nodding shyly, Akashi rubs his arms. "Yeah, I don't mind."

Climbing into bed, I turn to face the wall so Akashi and I aren't face to face. The bed shifts as he slides under the covers with me. Laying there in comfortable silence, I'm about to fall asleep when I feel Akashi's arms wrap themselves around my waist, pulling me closer to him gently. Blushing lightly, I relax against his hold, finding comfort in his arms.

He nuzzles the back of my ear tenderly while whispering softly. "I'm going to miss you so much while you're in America..."

Feeling my heart skip a bit, I smile softly and shift so I'm facing him. Smiling up at his tender eyes, I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tightly, breathing in his scent. "I'm going to miss you too...."

Hugging me tightly, we stay that way in loving silence, falling asleep in each other's arms.

'I care too much about you to lose you....'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1.1K 24
If you are thinking that this is FemRyoma then, you are wrong. A twist of family secret and the side of Echizen Ryoga that was unknown by all will su...
15.7K 225 26
Ryoma and Sakuno are now in their first year highschool. They supposed to have a date Sunday morning but suddenly, Echizen Ryoma and Sakuno experienc...
436K 8.7K 59
After being in rehab for 3 years, Echizen Rika is finally back. She then enrolled in Seigaku where her little brother is. She met the tennis boys c...
10.4K 357 12
RyoSaku moments every 14th of each month.