The Big Five in High School

Od JELSA080

*UNDER EDITING* Elsa Arendelle,her sister,Anna and their mother moved to Norway. Enrolling to a school call... Viac

Chapter 2: The Dream
Chapter 3: KIDNAPED??!!
CHAPTER 4: Knowing...
Chapter 5: Planning
Chapter 6: Plan in Action
Chapter 7: CRUSH???!!!
Chapter 8: First Target
Chapter 9: The Boogeyman
Chapter 10: Real or a Nightmare
Chapter 11:
Author's Note
Chapter 12: Performance
Chapter 13: Performance part 2
Chapter 14: Performance part 3
Chapter 15: Performance part 4
Chapter 16: Performance part 5
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18: The Sleepover
Chapter 19: Final Training
Chapter 20: You'll found her when the time has come
Chapter 21: Practice
Chapter 22: New students?
Chapter 23: #stress
Chapter 24: 'Darkness will never Win against light'
Chapter 25: Contest
Chapter 26: The Accident
Chapter 27: Snow Queen's Book
Chapter 28: Jack?!
Chapter 29: Kidnap her??!!!!!
Chapter 30: Who's the Snow Queen?
Chapter 31: Where is Hans?
Chapter 32: Where is Elsa?
Chapter 33: Elsa is Back
Chapter 34: A Great Day
Chapter 35: Helping
Chapter 36: Again?
Chapter 37: Everyhting is Fine
Epilouge
Special Thanks!!!
Sequel!!!
A/N!!!🎉
IMPORTANT WARNING!!!

Chapter 1:First Day in School

3.9K 54 16
Od JELSA080

*Edited*

Elsa's POV

KKRRIINNGG KKRRII-

I turned off my alarm clock. I sat up with a smile on my face while stretching my arms.

It's the first day of school and I'm getting excited! I'm in Junior Year while Anna is in Sophomore.I'll finally see Papa again after a year. Of course he'll be there since he owns that school,Arendelle High School. I haven't seen Papa last night because he's still out. "What's my father's name?" You might ask. His name is Adgar Arendelle.

We came from London and now we moved here at Norway last night. Papa bought this house a year ago and finally we decided to move in. Oh! I almost forgot. Hi everyone,my name is Elsa Arendelle.

I know I'm excited but I'm kind of nervous though,I'm afraid of anyone knowing that I have ice powers. Yes,you didn't misheard. I have ice powers. And that's also the reason why we moved here.

KNOCK KNOCK

I heard a knock.

"Come in."I said then the door opened and came in my sister,Anna. She's wearing a lime green dress that's up to her mid-thighs. It have floral designs at the bottom part of the skirt. She's also wearing brown boots that almost reaches her knees. Her hair was in a two fishtail braid,as usual.

"Hi Elsa! Goodmorning!" Anna greeted me with a wiiiiiide smile.

"Goodmorning."

"Are you excited?! I can't wait to see Papa!" She said almost yelling. I giggled.

"Me too. Now,can you leave my room please. I need to get ready." I said.

"Oh! Right. See you downstairs!" Anna said while running out the door.

After she left I got ready for school. I stood up from my bed and to my closet to get my towel. I went to the shower,same routine. After shower,brush my teeth,and wear my clothes.

I wore my white top, denim jeans and white flats.(A/N: Like her outfit on the picture. I know! It's a barbie doll,deal with it!😂) I blow dried my hair then tied it into my usual french braid. I also put light makeup on.

I left my room and went down the stairs. I saw Anna already eating in the dining room. Entering the room,a scent of...wait...is that?...strawberries?! I went to sit beside Anna and in front of me was a plate of strawberries. Mama came out of the kitchen with her own plate of salad. My mom is Idun Arendelle,incase you're wondering.

"Goodmorning Elsa" She greeted me with a smile.

"Goodmorning,Mama"I greeted her smiling too.

"I hope you'll enjoy your first day." Mama said while sitting with us.

"We will."Anna said. I look at her plate and it is the same as mine,strawberries but with a bowl of chocolate fondue. And she didn't told me?!

"Anna,why didn't you said you have a chocolate fondue?" I said pouting playfully while she giggled.

"Chill down. Here,let's share." She said while giggling again.

"Was that supposed to be a pun?" I asked raising an eyebrow with a playful smirk playing on my face.

"Aha." We then giggled for the last time and started eating. We also talked with Mama while eating. A few moments later,we finished our food.

"Would you want me to drive you to school?"Mama suggested and we nodded.

"Sure." We went to the garage and Mama started the car,then we went on our way. Here we come Arendelle High School!

*At Arendelle High School*

"Here we are."Mama said while pulling up.

"Thanks,Mama."I said opening the door. As I stand up,Anna hold my wrist.

"Come on Elsa!"Anna said pulling me with her.

"Be careful."Mama said while waving at us.

"We will."I said while Anna keeps on pulling me.

"Come on,let's get our schedules."Anna said and pulled me before I say a word.

We stepped inside the school building. And it is completely different from our school from London. What I saw on the hallway was some students chasing each other,and there's also making out on the middle of the hallway. Seriously? There's also some who keeps pranking each other and some are just talking peacefully. Goodness,I thought there aren't sane ones here.

"Wow,this is completely different from our school. Well except for some bullies. They would be everywhere." I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, come on. Let's just go straight to the office." I said and she agreed. We walk through the busy halls. Some would bump into us while other boys would stop on their tracks and whistle or flirt with us. We just brushed them off. I really don't have time for this.

Finally! After like hours of walking through those halls,we reached the office. We entered the office but Papa wasn't the one in there. It was a lady in white polo tucked in her denim jeans. She matched it with brown high heels. Her chocolate brown hair flows loosely on her back.

"Hi! You must be the new enrollies! And the daughters of Mr. Arendelle?!" She asked cheerily with a huge grin on her face.

"Uhhm...yes." I said shyly.

"Oh great! I'm Ashle Krizelle,your father's assistant. Here are your schedules and locker numbers,by the way. Enjoy your day!" She said while giving us our schedules.

"Thank you...?" Me and Anna said but couldn't know what to call her.

"Ashle. Just call me Ashle." She said.

"Thank you Ashle." We smiled and turned to leave but then...

"Bye Elsa! Bye Anna!" We giggled.

"Bye Ashle." Then we left the office.

While walking,Anna asked,"Elsa,what number is your locker?"

"115."I said.

"Eeehh! Mine's 116!"Anna squealed. Wow,did Papa purposely do this?

"That's great."I said then chuckled.

"What's your first subject?" Anna asked. I looked at my schedule.

"Music."

"Mine's Biology so see you at lunch."She said.

"Sure,bye." Then she left. Suddenly the students made way for someone.

"Oh look! It's the Big Four!" A girl said then I saw a group of teens walking to my direction. I looked around me. The girls were caking their faces with make up while the boys fixes their hair. Huh? What's happening?

"Wait,you seem familiar to me." When the group came to me,one of them eyes me suspiciously. It's a girl with emerald green eyes and a long golden blonde hair,...wait a minute...

"Rapunzel?"My eyes widened.

"Elsa!?" We smiled and hugged each other.

"I've never seen you for years." She said then broke the hug.

"Punz? who is she?" A girl with a curly feiry red hair said. She have that Scottish accent.

"Oh! She is Elsa my cousin." Rapunzel said. I wave at them.

"And Elsa this is Merida,Hiccup and Jack"Rapunzel said pointing each one of them. All of them wave at me except for one. He just stared at me and his mouth agape. I think he is Jack? I looked at him straight in the eye which I regretted. I couldn't look away from it. His eyes were electric blue that seems to have a snowflake inside his iris. I think my cheeks are starting to heat up. Wait,am I blushing?!

"Uhhmm..guys? We still have classes." Hiccup said snapping his fingers in front of our faces. We both looked away and I think my cheeks are heating up more and more.

"Jackie! I'm still here!" One of the girls shouted from the crowd while staring at me disgustingly.

Merida rolled her eyes and snapped back,"He doesn't care about you,lass! Deal with it!"

The girl glared at her.

"Oookay..so what's your class now?"Rapunzel asked.

"I have Music." I said.

"Well do you want to come with us. We have Music,too."Merida suggested.

"Sure."I said,then we walked away leaving the student in the hall jaw dropped. We arrived at the room and everyone stopped as we step in the room.We sit on the front which we don't have a choice because these were the only chairs left. After a while,the teacher came.

"Hello everyone,I am Madam Harmony. I don't want you to call me by my last name so anyway we have a new student,will you step in front." She said cheerfully. I took a deep breath then I stood up.

"Hi,my name is Elsa Arendelle. A have sister studying here,too.We just moved here yesterday. We are from London." I said the I sat back to my sit.

"Oh! And class! She's also the daughter of Mr. Arendelle." Ma'am,you don't have to say that. The students started gossiping. Probably,about me.

"Class! That's enough! Let's proceed to our lesson." Madam Harmony said then she started discussing.

I tried focusing but these students just keep passing me letters. Even Rapunzel and Jack. Boys were flirting while the girls are asking if I want to hang out with them. The other girls were sending me warnings about me talking to Jack. Pathetic much?

"Don't think about them,okay?" Jack said as he held my hand. I felt something spark inside of me. What's this feeling?

I just smiled at him and nodded. We turned our attention to the discussion. Still,he's not letting go of my hand. Oh my snowflakes! Stop doing this to me! I swear! I look like a tomato right now!

Rapunzel,Merida and Hiccup looked at us and smirk. I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay class! For this is the beginning of the school year,can someone sing in front?" Madam Harmony asked. I saw Rapunzel,Merida and Hiccup nodded. Oh no,what are they planning?

"JELSA!" They shouted. What's Jelsa?

Madam Harmony chuckled and asked,"Who?"

"Jack Frost and Elsa Arendelle,Madam." Rapunzel said. My eyes went wide. Guys! Why do you keep doing this to me?!

"Oh!" Madam Harmony giggled.

"Jack? Elsa?" Me and Jack looked at each other. He's just the same as me. His face was just like a tomato.

"S-Sure." He said then stood up. I followed him to the front.

"Take the lead." Jack whispered. Okay,well...here goes nothing. I just sang what pops up into my mind.

E: Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be

J: But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard

J & E: Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars

E: Yeah we'll be counting stars

J: I see this life, like a swinging vine
Swing my heart across the line
And in my face is flashing signs
Seek it out and ye' shall find

J & E: Old,

J: but I'm not that old

J & E: Young,

J: but I'm not that bold
I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

E: And I-I-I-I feel something so right
Doing the wrong thing (J: Woaaah)

E: And I-I-I-I feel something so wrong
Doing the right thing

J: I could lie, could lie, could lie
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

E: Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep (J: Woaahh)
Dreaming about the things that we could be

J & E: Lately, I've been, I've been praying hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be,we'll be counting stars.

J: Yeah we'll be counting stars! Yeaahh!..

J & E: I feel the love

E: and I feel it burn
Down this river, every turn

J & E: Hope is our four-letter word

E: Make that money, watch it burn

J & E: Old,

J: but I'm not that old

J & E: Young,

J: but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

E: And I-I-I-I feel something so wrong
Doing the right thing (J: Woaaah)

J: I could lie, could lie, could lie
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

E: Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep (J: Woaah)
Dreaming about the things that we could be

J & E: But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be,we'll be counting stars

J: Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be

J & E: But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard

J: Said no more counting dollars
We'll be,

J & E: we'll be counting stars

J: Yeah,we'll be counting stars.. Woah..!

E: Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be

J & E: But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be,we'll be counting stars

J: Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be

J & E: But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard

J: Said no more counting dollars
We'll be,

J & E: we'll be counting stars...

We looked at each other and smiled. He did a little bow just for me to notice. I giggled and do a curtsy as well. We turned our gaze to the students when we heard clapping.

"JELSA! JELSA! JELSA!" Some students chanted including Rapunzel,Merida and Hiccup. I'm guessing I look like a tomato again.

"That's enough class,but actually you were really good." Madam Harmony said.

"Thank you Ma'am." Me and Jack said in unison. Seriously?!

"Oh! I almost forgot. You will have a project." A lot of students groaned. Well,who would like a project in the beginning of school year?

"You'll be making your own song. If you want duet or if you want solo,it's all up to you." Then the bell rang.

"Looks like it's class dissmis. So see you next time and have a great day"Madam Harmony said. The students rushed through the door.

"Well,that was fun. Do you want to join with us this lunch?"Rapunzel asked.

"Sure I'll join you".I was ready to leave when Madam Harmony called me and Jack.

"Elsa? Jack? Do you want to join our contest next month,you are really great at singing"she said.Me and Jack look at each other and we nodded.

"Of course,that would be great."Jack said.

"Oh thank you,I will tell this to the principal."Madam Harmony said,then we left.

It feels kinda awkward walking with him it's sooooo quiet.And I'm so nervous with him,wait why am I nervous? I never felt this feeling. No,do I have a crush on him? No,no no no no no I don't have a crush on him! Do I? Uggh!!!

Suddenly,Jack broke the awkward silence,also bringing me back to reality.

"Are you alright?" He asked.I stare at his stunning beautiful eyes,wait what?

"Uhmm...yeah, I'm alright. I'm just thinking of something." then I look away blushing......,wait blushing? Again?!

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,I'm alright."

Finally we arrive at the canteen. I looked around for the others then I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Jack.

"There."

I looked at where he is pointing and there they are. I sigh in relief. Relief that it won't be awkward between us.

"Hi guys." Jack greeted them.

"Hi,so what did Madam Harmony said?"Rapunzel asked.

"Well-" Jack was cut off by me.

"Well,she asked us if we want to join the contest next month and we said yes."I said then look at Jack,he is just smiling at me and I smile back. I don't know why. I just can't stop staring at him.Suddenly,Anna came.

"Hi Elsaaaaaa!!"I covered my ears. I look at the students around us and they were glaring.I mouthed 'sorry' to them and they got back to eating.

"Hi Anna,why did you have to scream?"I asked her.

"I'm sorry Elsa,I'm just excited." She said smiling widely. I just giggle at her.

"Guys this is Anna my sister,and Anna this is the Big Four,I know you know them,right?"

"Yes I know them,wait Rapunzel!?"Anna said. I thought she knew them?

She was about to scream but I cover her mouth. I let go of her and she mouthed 'thank you'.

"I didn't know that your sister is so loud."Merida said while chuckling.

"Yes,she is."

"Well Elsa,Mama called and she said that Papa wants us to eat with them at his office." Anna said. Finally,for the first time in forever! Actually,for the first time in a year.

"I'm sorry guys I need to go." I said standing up and grabbing my stuff.

"No,it's fine. It's your father."Rapunzel said.

"Thank you guys,bye." I waved at them while they waved back. We walked out of the canteen when Anna asked,

"So..I see that you've already found your Romeo?"

"Romeo?"

"Oh come on,Elsa! You know what I'm talking about. Jack Frost,the most popular boy here." Again,I felt my cheeks heating up. Why?!

"See! You're blushing." Anna said teasingly.

"Shut up." She just chuckled.

We have reached the office and Anna openened the door. We saw Mama and Papa hugging each other. We smiled fondly at the scene. I felt like I'm crying and so was Anna. Papa saw us and ask to join them. We ran to them and hugged them.We broke the hug.

"Oh look at you. I can't believe that you're so beautiful in personal." all of us giggle.

"And you are so handsome in person." Mama said then giggled.

"Thank you,so come on let's eat." We started eating and talked about a lot of stuff. Good thing Anna haven't mentioned about me and Jack.

Suddenly,someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Papa said. The door opened and it was-Oh! It's Madam Harmony.

"Oh the girls are here." She said.

"Madam Harmony! What made you come here?" Papa asked politely.

"I'm here to tell you sir that we have a contestant for the singing contest next month." Madam Harmony winked at me and I smile at her.

"Woah,that was fast. Ok,who is it?"

"It's Jackson Overland Frost and Elsa Arendelle" she point me.

"Wait my daughter?" Papa said pointing at me.

"Yes,sir." Papa smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Thank you Madam,you can go" Papa said waving her goodbye. She nodded and left..

"I knew it! I knew it!" Anna shouted. "The second I heard that name,I knew it was going to be you an him!" Anna said then winked at me. I glared at her playfully.

"Can I hear what you sang?" Papa said. I was about to speak when Anna cut me off.

"Oh! Oh! I have a video!" Anna shouted while pulling out her phone. Where did she got a video?!

"Where did you got the video?!" I asked while showing Mama and Papa the video.

"The video spread all over the campus. Someone took a video of you and posted it." Oh no. I don't know if this is the best day or the worst day.

When the video is done,Papa said,

"Wow,didn't knew you have a wonderful voice." I felt my cheeks heating up. When are people gonna stop making me blush?

"Thank you."

"And never knew it was so hot in that room." Anna teased while my face flushed red again. Mama giggled.

"It's completely obvious that the whole class ship you both. Jelsa.." Mama teased me.

"Mom,not you too." She laughed.

"Well,it's time for class. See you girls later." Papa said then we waved him goodbye then left. Me and Anna made our way to our lockers. I got my stuffs for my next subject. Anna left and went to her next class.

After I locked my locker, I turned around and saw Jack on his, locker.

"Hi Jack"I said to him.

"Oh! Hi Elsa.What is your next class?"Jack asked me.

"Science." I said to him.

"Wow,really? I have Science too." He looked away and rubbed the back of his neck as well as I am.

Jack looked at me again and said, "Do...you...want...to...walk...with...m-me?"

"S-Sure".

We walked together to our class. This awkward silence is killing me! We got to our class and I'm glad the teacher is not here yet.

"Look there are two seats left."Jack said pointing at the two seats. Oh great. Once we sat,the teacher came. He has black hair and he's also a tall man. He's wearing a checkered polo and black pants.

"Good afternoon class,my name is sir Jonathan but call me Sir Jo."He said.

"Good afternoon Sir Jo" All of us said.

"Today,we will be learning about......" and there is where the class started.

*Time skip to end of classes*

First day? So far,so good.

"Guys I gotta go,mom and dad are planning to go to the mall."Rapunzel said.

"Sure." all of us said.

"Well I got to go too" Hiccup said.

"Me too"Jack and Merida said in unison. We burst out laughing.

"So,see you guys tomorrow."Jack said.

"See you tomorrow." We all said and they all left. I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around.

"Hi Elsa." Oh,its Anna.

"Hi."

"How's your first day?"Anna asked while we started walking to the parking lot.

"It's fine,how about yours?" She laughed nervously and I know what that means.

"Anna what did you do?" She laughed nervously again.

"Well....I p-punch a g-guy in the f-faceeee." What did she just do. I blink a few times

"WHAT?!"

"Elsa please let me explain."Anna begged. I took a deep breath "Okay,so what happened?"

"Here is what happened. It was the middle of the class when a guy named Hans passed a paper to me and it contains the question 'what is your name?'.Of course I will
tell him my name. After that he smiles at me and I smile back and concentrate to the class. After the class he met me at the door and we started a conversation and we saw a girl with a short black hair and pale skin. Hans insulted her and that is where the fight started untiiiiiiiiill I punched him." I sigh in relief.

"Okay,it's not good to punch that guy because he insulted someone but I forgive you. But, don't do it again,okay?"

"Of course." She smiled at me then I saw Mama and Papa walking toward us.

"Girls,it's time to go." Mama said. We got in the car and drove home.

*Time skip*

We entered our house and I went to my room. I laid on my bed and unlocked my phone. I checked my facebook and it has four friend request. It was Rapunzel, Hiccup, Merida and Jack. I accept all of their friend requests then I got a message from messenger. I checked it out and it was Jack.

J: Hi Elsa

Should I text him back.Okay Elsa, you will just say hi what's wrong with that? Ugggh! Now I'm talking to myself.

E: Hi

It takes 1 minute before he replied.

J: What are you doing now?

E: Nothing...just laying on my bed...why?

J: Nothing....just asking

I should ask him about the contest.

E: Uhhm Jack can I ask you something?

J: Sure what is it?

E: It's about the contest....what should we sing?

J:That will be next month.Why so excited?

I can picture him now chuckling.

E: If we practice early then we'll have a chance in winning.

J: Ok,I agree with you

E: What song should we sing?

J: I don't know maybe we can figure this out tomorrow.

I was about to chat him back when mama called me.

"Elsa! Anna! The dinner is ready!"

"I'll be there in a sec,Ma."

E: Ok Jack...I'll see you tomorrow...our dinner is ready.

J:Okay see you tomorrow 😉

I smile at his message then go down to the dining room.

"Hi mama,Hi Papa." They looked at me and smiled.

"Hi Elsa." They said in unison. I noticed that Anna is gone.

"Mama,Papa?where is Anna?"

"Still in her room"Mama replied.

"I'll go check on her."I went upstairs and went to her room. I knocked on her door.

"Anna?" I heared something fall.

"Who is it?"Anna asked from her room.

"This is Elsa"

"Woooaah" Then I heard something fell....I think she is the one who fell. She opened the door slightly.

"Yes Elsa?" I tried to look what is in her bedroom but she's hiding it.

"What are you doing?"I asked putting my hands on my hips,raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing."Anna said smiling widely at me with wide eyes.

"You better go down because dinner is ready."I said to her.

"Okay I'll be down in a sec."She said shutting the door infront of me.I went down to the dining room.

"Elsa where is your sister?"Mama asked.

"Still at her room,but she'll come down in a sec."I told her.

"Ok...by the way I heard something fell."Mama said raising her eyebrow.

"You mean someone....well...its from Anna's room.I tried to peek into her room of what she is doing but she's hiding it."Mama chuckled.

"Maybe she's doing something important. Or maybe putting up 'Jelsa' posters."Mama said chuckling. This again?

"Ma..." She just chuckled. I looked around and realized Papa gone.

"Mama where is papa?" I asked her.

"On the phone"mama said.Then I saw Anna running down the stairs.

"Hi Elsa,hi mama what is dinner?"Anna asked while sitting. Wrong grammar.

"It's the time you eat at night." I said then giggled.

"Elsa...that's not what I meant." She pouted playfully. I laughed.

"Well,the food for dinner is....fried chicken and salad." Mama said while she served the food.

"Yummy..."Anna said. She's about to eat the food but I stopped her.

"Anna,let's wait for papa."Anna looked at me confused then she looked around.

"Oh...by the way where is he?"Anna asked.

"On the phone."Me and mama said in unison then we laughed. Papa came in and we stopped laughing.

"What is happening here?"he asked.

"Nothing honey,come let's eat." Then he sits down.

"Honey,who are you talking with?on the phone?"Mama asked.

"It's just the music teacher....you know the one from my office earlier.Well she said the singing contest will be at July 27." Papa said. I asked him,

"Papa did she say anything about what kind of song we'll be singing?"

Papa shook his head."No she said nothing about it.You can sing whatever song you like"he said.

"Great."

"Come on,lets eat! I'm starving!"Anna said,I giggled.

"Ok but first,lets pray.Elsa will you?"I nodded.And started to pray.

"Oh Lord,bless the food we are eating today.
Thank you for the food you gave to us.
In the name of the father,Amen."

And we started eating...

~~~~~

We finished eating and Anna requested if we could watch a movie. Of course we said yes. We watched the movie 'Descendants'.

*After the movie*

It was a great movie. After that we went home. Finally,we reached home. I'm sleepy. I yawned and so does Anna.

"I'm tired."Anna said.

"Well let's sleep,goodnight."Mama said.

"Goodnight." Mee and Anna said then kiss both of them. We went upstairs and to our rooms. I changed into my pajamas and laid on my bed and my phone buzzed. I got a text from Rapunzel.

R: Hi Elsa

E: Hi Rapunzel

She replied fast.

R: I didn't know that you are going to study in AHS(Arendelle Highschool)

E:And papa didn't tell me that you are studying there.

R:😂 Yeah,How's Anna is she asleep?

E:Yes,she is asleep.

R:Okay well I'm tired,see you tomorrow,goodnight 😘

E:goodnight 😘

I kept my phone and fell asleep.

Rapunzel's POV

I kept my phone after the chat with Elsa. I laid on my bed. I was about to close my eyes when something passed through my window. I went to the window and opened it. I saw nothing. Hmp
maybe just my imagination. I closed my window and laid back at my bed again,then fell asleep.

???'s POV

I looked at her window again and she's asleep. Wait for me Rose and James I will soon get my revenge.

🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸

Hey guys! This is my first Big Five book and I hope you will like it.
I made up the names for Rapunzel's parents because I don't know what is their real name✌🏻️.The only question in this chapter is...

WHO IS THAT MYSTERIOUS PERSON?
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Guess who it is?

Don't forget to comment,vote and share
~Love Mikee😘

~~~~~

Guys! I've finally edited it! Yippaaa!!!

Quera: Can we go to sleep now? I'm sleepy and you've been writing this since 3:00 in the afternoon.

Me: I'm sorry but I really need to finish this.

Guys,Quera wants to go to sleep. It's 9:50 now and I only got 10 minutes before bed time. Oh! And if you don't know who Quera is,she's an imaginary friend I made-

Quera: CAN WE JUST GO TO SLEEP?!

Me: Fine! Jack could you do the honors?

Jack: Sure,I don't really know what to say now. Oh! Wait for more updates and keep reading this book-*hit by pillow* What's wrong with you?

Quera: I can't sleep!!!

Jack: *whispering* Okay guys,we're just going to end this chapter here. Hope you guys liked it.

Keep reading and bye!😘
~Jack Frost❄

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

340K 10.4K 25
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF ENTIRE BOOK! *5/20 chapters edited* - Meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the most popular girls in her high school, Ever...
47.8K 2K 42
(Highest Rank: #38 in Fanfiction #2 in Jelsaalltheway #1 Jelsainhighschool) ((Hey gu...
266K 7.3K 30
When Elsa Queen was little she was popular, talented, athletic, and good at everything. After their parents died she gave it all up so her sister; An...
28.5K 1K 19
Elsa, the Snow Queen, has given up her crown to her little sister, Anna, who was now Queen of Arendelle. there is a law in their land that only one...