Reckless

By Nobodygrl1

They had it all. They didn't. They were popular. They weren't. But one thing they had in common. They hated e... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Should or Should I not?
Chapter 5
Charter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Huh?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
SEQUEL
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Finale)
Go Check It Out
Im a Hot Mess OMG
My New Story!!!!
New Story!
BOOK 3 IS OUT!!
Happy New Year!

Chapter 1

2.8K 84 20
By Nobodygrl1

Laura's POV

I walked through halls of Parker High, boys gawking at me like I was some kind of trophy. Can you blame them, I'm gorgeous. Girls giving me dirty glares, like seriously don't hate me cause I'm beautiful. I was soon joined by my older sister Maia. We laughed as she told me about some nerd that tried to ask her out.

"And then he was like: 'would you like to go out with me' And then I laughed in his face and walked away" she laughed. I laughed also as we walked to my car. We have to pick up our little sister Luna. I looked around the car park and finally spotted the red Lamborghini and motioned for her to follow me.

I bumped into someone and fell on the cold hard ground with a thud.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry- oh its just you" a blonde said looking down at me. Ross Lynch.

"Wow, thanks for helping me up" I said sarcastically while my sister helped me up.

"You should really watch where your going I wouldn't want you to hurt your pretty little head, again." He smirked amused and walked away. If you couldn't tell the Lynch's and Marano's don't get along, heck, we hate each other.

"What a jerk" Maia stated and rolled her eyes.

"He's related to Rocky, what do you think?" I said sarcastically and continued walking to the car.

@ WCA University

Vanessa's POV

I looked around campus for my little brother Ellington were is he? I am at the verge leaving him here. I huffed and took out my phone to call him. Until a ball it my head.

"Ow!" I yelped rubbing my head

"Oops, For an attention seeker your pretty invisible" My enemy Riker Lynch said cheekly picking up the football off the floor.

I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore him. But like always he annoyed the crap out of me.

"So I heard your boyfriend dumped you must be sad feeling lonely" he said in a high pitch voice

"ACTUALLY, I dumped him" I corrected him.

"Lemme guess your friends came by your house while you ate ice cream they gave you reasons why he's a wazz bag." He smirked.

Okay, maybe that is exactly what happened but I wasn't gonna give him that satisfaction.

I opened my mouth to speak but my brother came just in time. To be completely honest he saved me because I had no comeback.

"Sorry I'm late, I had a run in with a Lynch" he said apologetically.

I nodded understanding. I glared at Riker and walked away. Phew. Saved by the brother.

Riker's POV

I rolled my eyes and walked towards my car. I opened the car door and saw my sister Rydel waiting.

"Took ya long enough" she snapped. Someone's grouchy.

"Sorry, I was annoying Vanessa" I smirked

"Atleast you have a good reason" she chuckled.

20 minutes later

Home at last!! I got out of the car and opened the front door. Rydel trailed behind me.

"We're home" I yelled. I soon stopped dead in my tracks seeing my mom and siblings sitting together. And let me tell you this does not happen on a regular basis. Something's up. I threw my keys and sat down next to Ryland my 5 year old brother, Rydel sat in between Rocky and Ross, Rocky's 18
and Ross is 17. My mom looked serious and it kind of scared me.

"Um, kids I have something to tell you" she said a bit scared. We all exchanged looks, there was a long pause. "I'm getting married" she finally said. I'm pretty sure the only person smiling was Ryland.

"What about dad?" Rydel asked sadly, Rydel was a daddy's girl she took it the hardest when he left us.

"I've been trying to find your father for years, im not gonna try and find someone who doesn't want to be found" she said sadly

"So, who's the lucky guy?" I forced a smile, even though anyone can tell I was scared.

"His name is Damiano, he's Italian he is very rich and has five kids. We met at charity event he was hosting and the rest is history" she said dreamily

"Isn't 10 kids a bit much?" Rocky asked annoyed

"Not at all he has enough rooms in his home for all of us" she said happily

"You mean I don't have to share a room with Fart Simpson over here" Ross asked happily meaning Rocky.

Mom nodded happily.

"So what are his kids named?" I asked curiously

"Vanessa, Laura, Maia, Luna & Ellington I believe" she said dialing a number on her phone and walking away

The room went quiet, as our whole world's came crashing down on top of us.

Maia's POV

I walked into the preschool looking for Luna. Ah, these were the days, colouring, snack time, nap time. If only highschool were like that. I soon saw an adorable little brunette girl running towards me.

"Maia!! You came back for me!" She cheered hugging me.

"The mall was closed soo" I trailed off making my point.

She chuckled and ran outside. I followed her as she skipped towards the car happily. I opened the door and sat in down in the seat, I motioned for her to sit on my lap, because let's be real there is no backseat in a Lamborghini. She did as she was told and sat on my lap.

"How was school?" Laura asked pulling out of the car park.

"Well, I met this boy and he is so sweet he let me use his red crayon" she blushed

"Oooh!" Laura and I teased.

"Whats his name?" Laura smirked

"Lucas" she said simply "and then Ryland ruined the moment!"

We all groaned and talked about our encounters with Lynch's.

At home

Home atlast! The doors slid open and I saw Vanessa and Ratliff talking, probably ranting about stupid Lynch's.

"Family." I greeted them

"Sister" they greeted back

Luna crossed her legs and sat in the middle of the living room and played on her tablet.

We all sat in the living room talking until we heard footstep. HOLD THE PHONE IS DAD HOME?

"Guess who's home!!" A deep voice said from the large doorway.

"Daddy!!!!" The girls all screamed running towards him giving him huge hugs.

"Girls!!!" He hugged them tightly.

He pulled away and gave Ratliff a hug too. He led us towards the couch and talked about all the amazing things he did in Russia. My family and I travel a lot so we have learnt how the to speak many languages.

"Besides all that, I have big news!" He said excitedly. We all exchanged looks and looked at him.

"Well, come on out with it!" Ratliff demanded excitedly

"I'm getting married!" He announced happily. Every smile in the room dropped even the maids stood there shocked. A felt tear fill my eye but blinked them away.

"Wow, dad that's....uh...great" my voice cracked. I glanced over at Luna who had a smile plastered across her face.

"A new mommy?!" She said looking up at Vanessa

"Yeah, a new mommy" Vanessa said hiding her sadness, rubbing her back.

"Lulu go upstairs, we have to talk alone" my dad told Luna sweetly, Luna nodded her head and ran up the steps.

Luna's POV

A NEW MOMMY? this is gonna be amazing I was half way up the stair when I heard a screaming and yelling coming from downstairs. I covered my ears and continued walking. It use to be like this when mommy was here

Ellington's POV

"Dad?! Are you freaking kidding me?" Laura yelled at him now that Luna was gone.

"Mom only left 3 years ago and your already with someone?!" Maia yelled

"Yeah, dad who is it this time? A GOLD DIGGER?!" I yelled at him.

The whole room went quiet. You never ever call dad's "girlfriends" gold diggers but right now I don't care.

"Listen, all of you!" He yelled at us. "You knew this day would come-"

"Yeah, but not soon, I mean hell, where did you even meet this bitch the sewers?" Vanessa cursed. And trust me this doesn't happen on regular basis.

"ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF YOU 4, YOU ARE INCREDIBLY SELFISH, DON'T YOU WANT ME TO BE HAPPY?!" Dad fumed.

The room went quiet.

"I answered my own question, GO AWAY I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT." he demanded rubbing his temples.

Holy Crap!! My first story. Thank you so much for reading this. Sorry if horrible 'amateur alert'. This story is original (yay me!). Hope you have an amazing day. 1 love that is a wrap and zoop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419 17 20
When you are a guest at a place and meet someone accidentally. What if both of you fall for each other? Completely different from each other, from op...
377K 12.2K 39
What do you do with a school full of teenage boys that the only thing they do is give trouble? You send the one girl who can make sure they learn to...
3.1K 126 7
It was like canvas tearing, and now I'm in your bloodstream, can you feel me smile? Papa hits Mama. Daddy doesn't care. Sing it with me. They all hat...
7.2K 161 31
A girl bored from the teachers same robotic voice found out her school was going to get a new student. When she found out that this sound will be in...