Breaking Point

Par shawtymanes

THIS STORY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. I MYSELF LOVE THIS STORY AND I WANTED YOU GUYS TO BE ABLE TO ACCESS IT TOO... Plus

There For Me
Best Friends and Practices
The Auditions
The Tour Life
Enemies
Consequences
Fat & Ugly
Jen's Story
Shits & Giggles
New Friends
Dance Off
Insects and Dance Lessons
Prepping
Distractions
Story Time
Crushed and Moved
Reactions
Nerds Airplanes and Books
Dream-catching Lullabies
Breakfast
Memories
Breaking Point
Fate
Wish You Were Here Pt. 1
Wish You Were Here Pt. 2
Confessions
Try
Fifty Shades of Jen
Belle's Story
Eyes Open
Bring it On
Next Best Thing
Fallen
Home-Wrecker
Mistakes
Passion
Jen's Song
Dirty-Minded
The Talk
Ten Stories Below
Once Again
Timing
Lullabye-bye
Breakdown
Death's Decision
Decisions Decisions Decisions
Goodbye The End

Like You'll Never See Me Again

2.1K 92 1
Par shawtymanes

"We can't let them take her off the machine, Scooter, there's gotta be some other way to convince them." Justin begged, and Scooter nodded.

"I know, Justin, I know. But... I'm not Jen's parents, and I can't change their mind for them. There's nothing we can do. I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't good enough, Scooter! She can survive this, I know she can!"

"You don't think I agree with you, Justin?? Jen's like a daughter to me! but I can't change her parent's minds! I've tried!"

Justin sat back down and buried his head in his hands. "We can't just let her go like that. It can't be that easy. How long do we have until they shut her off?"

Scooter sighed and ruffled Justin's hair gently. "She's scheduled to be shut off in four days."

Justin looked up. "Why so long?" scooter smiled.

"The doctor said that's the soonest they can do it, but the doctor told me that they wanted to give them more time in case they wanted to change their minds. That, and they don't want to see Jen go that easily."

Justin chuckled lightly and shook his head. "Why does this have to happen to us, Scoot?"

Scooter shook his head. "I don't know, kid. We just gotta get through it."

"I can't let her go knowing that we never set things right. I can't let her go that easy. It'll make me feel like the world's biggest failure."

"I know, kid. I know." Scooter said, and pulled Justin in for a hug, a rarity for them. "We just gotta wait it out, and fight like hell for them to change their minds."

Justin nodded, then watched as Scooter left the room to talk to Denise and Randy.

Pulling out his phone, Justin opened twitter.

@justinbieber: not ready to say goodbye.

After that tweet, grief enclosed into Justin, and he pulled his headphones from his pocket, plugged them into his phone, and music started playing.

Alicia Keys's Like You'll Never See Me Again started playing into his ears, and Justin felt the tears that had been pooling in his eyes fall in a line down his cheeks as the memories flooded his mind.

If I had no more time, no more time left to be here

Would you cherish what we had?

"Babygirl," Justin muttered, burying his face in her neck and inhaling her scent. "I love you so much, Jen."

Jennifer giggled. "I love you more," she replied, and Justin felt his heart flutter pleasantly. He pulled away and placed his lips against hers in a featherlight kiss.

A groan escaped his lips as he pulled her closer to him by her waist and their lips danced together in sync. His tongue grazed her lip and she teasingly didn't grant him access.

"You're so mean." Justin mumbled, and Jennifer giggled.

"Swag so mean." She replied, and he playfully bit her bottom lip, causing her to moan slightly.

"Payback," he said smugly, and Jennifer giggled.

If I couldn't feel your touch, and no longer were you with me

I'd be wishing you were here, to be everything that I've been lookin' for

Justin watched as Jennifer read her book intently and played with the ends of her hair.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" he asked her, who blushed profusely.

"Shut up," she mumbled shyly, and bit at her thumb nail as she continued to read her book.

"What? You don't want me to give you compliments?" he teased, and Jennifer closed her book in frustration, then leaned against his chest.

"You are such a jerk." She said, and he laughed as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Nobody told you to stop reading." He reminded her, and started to play with her hair once more.

"Mm," she said contently. "I can't read and talk at the same time."

"I love you," Justin said seriously, and Jennifer smiled as she raised herself to look up at him. "You're everything I didn't know I was looking for." Jennifer shut him up by placing her lips against hers softly.

So every time you hold me, hold me like this is the last time

Every time you kiss me, kiss me like you'll never see me again

Every time you touch me, touch me like this is the last time

Promise that you'll love me

Love me like you'll never see me again

Oh, oh, oh

Justin could remember every kiss, every touch shared by him and Jennifer. Especially that first kiss, the one that started it all. Tearsstreamed down his cheeks as the memory took center stage in his mind.

"I can show you. I can show you how to be happy again, if you let me." Justin whispered desperately, and leaned closer to Jennifer. His heart was hammering against his chest with all the emotions coursing through his veins.

Justin stared into Jennifer's crystal blue eyes, and watched as they became wider with every inch Justin came closer to her. Before he knew what he was doing, they both felt static electricity as their lips touched each other in a featherlight kiss.

Justin's stomach dropped and adrenaline coursed through his already hammering heart and every other body part he owned. It became worse when Jennifer gripped Justin by the sides of his head, her fingers running through his honey-colored hair. He squeezed his eyes shut and took in the moment with as much happiness as he could. He wrapped his arms around her perfect waist and pulled her closer to him. Snaking his arms up to tangle his fingers in her long honey-blonde colored hair as their lips danced together. A small sound came from Jennifer's lips, and his heart soared after his tongue grazed her bottom lip and she reluctantly granted him access.

"I-I-I love you, Jen." He whispered, and heard Jennifer's breath hitch in her throat, and he felt his stomach flutter. "I love you, and, and I'm willing to wait for you to love me back."

When I wake up in the morning, and you're beside me

I'm so thankful that I found everything that I've been lookin' for

I don't wanna forget the present is a gift, and I don't wanna take for granted the time you may have with me

'cause Lord only knows another day here's not really guaranteed

Justin awoke to the bed empty next to him. Sitting up, panic arose in his heart, a lump forming in his throat. The night before, he and Jennifer got into an argument, and fear crept into his veins.

"Jen?" he asked, and when there was no response, he jumped out of bed. "Jen??"

He heard something in the bathroom and ran to the door and yanked it open. He saw Jennifer on the floor, crying softly.

"Jen? What's the matter, what's wrong??" he asked, panic evident in his tone.

Instead of answering, Jennifer flung herself at Justin. "I'm-so sorry-for what I s-said last night! Every day isn't guaranteed for us, and I'm so, so, so sorry!" she sobbed, and Justin wrapped his arms around her waist and carried her back to the bed bridal style.

"I know, babygirl. I'm sorry too. I love you so much, I'm sorry for the things I said too." He mumbled in her ear, and she gave his cheek a kiss.

The two sat in silence, and Justin felt grateful for every day spent with Jennifer, and inwardly laughed at his own stupidity earlier. He was grateful for every day he woke up with Jennifer in his arms, and hoped that would last forever.

Every time you touch me, see we don't really know

Touch me like this is the last time, see every day we never know

Promise that you'll love me, I want you to promise me

Love me like you'll never see me again

Like you'll never see me again

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh...

Justin reached out to hold Jennifer's hand as the song ended. Ripping his headphones out of his ears, he stood next to Jennifer's stitched-up face and cried.

"Please, Jen, if you come back, if you give me a second chance, I'll love you, and I'll love you right, just please don't leave like this. Don't leave me like this, please!" he begged, then leaned on the bed next to her still head and sobbed to the point of a restless sleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.8K 401 20
This story takes place as if the Erudite and Abnegation war never happened. Tris is getting over her Abnegation side and is falling in love with Four...
418K 11.6K 42
Zoe Jenson, 23, overtook her parents company when she was only 20. All she ever does is work and with her business being her first priority it's hard...
6.4K 557 35
One chaotic summer. One blinding love. One tennis court. And Chandy Dixon is in the middle of it. COMPLETED Contains strong language and mature s...
246K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...