Breaking Point

By shawtymanes

THIS STORY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. I MYSELF LOVE THIS STORY AND I WANTED YOU GUYS TO BE ABLE TO ACCESS IT TOO... More

There For Me
Best Friends and Practices
The Auditions
The Tour Life
Enemies
Consequences
Fat & Ugly
Jen's Story
Shits & Giggles
New Friends
Dance Off
Insects and Dance Lessons
Prepping
Distractions
Story Time
Crushed and Moved
Reactions
Nerds Airplanes and Books
Dream-catching Lullabies
Breakfast
Memories
Breaking Point
Fate
Wish You Were Here Pt. 1
Wish You Were Here Pt. 2
Confessions
Try
Fifty Shades of Jen
Belle's Story
Eyes Open
Bring it On
Next Best Thing
Fallen
Home-Wrecker
Mistakes
Passion
Dirty-Minded
The Talk
Ten Stories Below
Once Again
Timing
Lullabye-bye
Breakdown
Death's Decision
Decisions Decisions Decisions
Like You'll Never See Me Again
Goodbye The End

Jen's Song

2.1K 93 1
By shawtymanes

"Jen, can I show you something?" Justin asked softly, and sat at the edge of the bed, guitar in hand. Jennifer crawled to the edge of the bed with him and wrapped her arms around him from behind.

"What's up, sweetness?" she asked, and gave him a kiss on the neck.

"Nothing. I wanted to show you a song I wrote."

"What's it about?"

"You'll see."

Jennifer waited patiently as Justin adjusted the guitar on his lap and started strumming random chords.

Finally, he got himself into a rhythm and the chords started flowing together in a relaxing harmony. Jennifer closed her eyes as he started to sing.

"I've looked into her eyes

I've seen how they smiled,

I've seen how they cried

I see the way she twirls to the music

I feel the way she's got me paralyzed

This girl with the clear blue eyes

Has got me goin' crazy

She makes me lose my mind

This girl with the clear blue eyes

And the broken past

She still finds

Somethin' to smile about

I see the pain I've cause

Just wish she'd let me

Feel the pain of her loss

I see the way she smiles at me

I love the way she's got me paralyzed

This girl with the clear blue eyes

Has got me goin' crazy

She makes me lose my mind

This girl with the clear blue eyes

And the broken past

She still finds

Somethin' to smile about

This girl with the clear blue eyes

Has got my heart in her hands

She's got me nervous just by looking in her

This girl with the clear blue eyes

She makes me lose my mind, oh

I'm gonna give her the world

Just to make those eyes shine

This girl with the clear blue eyes

I love this girl with the clear blue eyes"

Jennifer's mouth gaped open in shock and Justin turned his head to look at her nervously.

"What'd you think?" he asked, and Jennifer couldn't speak. She was fighting just to breathe.

"Is that for me?" she whispered, silent tears falling from her eyes.

Justin gave a nervous chuckle. "Y-yeah it is." He said, and Jennifer threw her arms around him in a tight embrace. "So I'm guessing you liked it?"

Jennifer shook her head and Justin's stomach dropped in an unpleasant way. "Loved it?" he asked hopefully, and Jennifer nodded.

Jennifer pulled away from the embrace to plant her lips firmly on Justin's.

"That was the best song ever." She whispered. Justin chuckled and she gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm glad you liked it." He said earnestly. Jennifer smiled and guided Justin's guitar strap off of his shoulder.

Setting the guitar on the floor next to them, Jennifer assumed her place on Justin's lap, her legs on either side of him.

"I loved it." She emphasized, and he chuckled.

"Well I'm glad you loved it." Justin said, resting his hands on Jennifer's waist.

Jennifer took Justin's hands in hers and intertwined their fingers. "It sucks because I can't do anything other than dance, or else I'd writeyou a song." She said softly, and Justin chuckled.

"You don't have to write me a song." He said, but Jennifer shook her head. Justin laid back to where he was laying on his back on the bed and Jennifer was straddling him.

"It's not fair if you write me a song, and I don't do anything for you back." She said, and raised Justin's arms above his head. Jennifer's hair fell from behind her back and made a curtain to block out the world from anyone but each other.

"So what did you have in mind?" Justin asked, struggling to keep his breathing steady. The things this girl does to me... he thought. Jennifer smiled a little and gave Justin a small, teasing kiss. Justin tried to move his hands from above him, but Jennifer had a tight grip on them, and she giggled.

"Babe, that's not fair." He whined, and Jennifer giggled again.

"Yeah it is." She said, and started planting small kisses across Justin's neck.

"What's up with you lately?" Justin gasped, and Jennifer looked up at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" she asked, and Justin smiled at her look of utmost confusion.

"You're so... physical with me now. You're like... all lovey and touchey and stuff." He said, and Jennifer's eyebrows pulled together and her head cocked slightly to the side.

"is that a bad thing?" she asked, and Justin laughed.

"No, it's not a bad thing, I was just wondering why."

"Oh." Jennifer bit her lip and smiled. "I don't know. It's fun messing with you." She said, and Justin shook his head.

"You know what?" he said, and flipped them over to where he was hovering over her, and he held her hands above her head. "That's not very nice, Jennifer. I think I should give you a taste of your own medicine."

"No, my medicine is just fine, I don't need to taste it." Jennifer said, and Justin laughed.

"Nope, I think you need to try it out and see how it feels." Justin said, and pressed his body closer to hers, and she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Jerk." She mumbled, and Justin laughed, his lips already against her neck.

Justin kissed Jennifer's neck softly at first, then he started sucking small parts of her neck, eliciting a moan from her. Justin chuckled and Jennifer struggled to free her hands from his grasp.

"See? It doesn't feel so good when it's being done to you, is it?" Justin asked, and Jennifer laughed.

"Jerk." She mumbled, then gasped as Justin answered her with a small bite to her neck.

Jennifer closed her eyes as Justin continued to kiss and suck-and in some places, bite-her neck, the feeling of pleasure taking over her whole body.

Jennifer knew that they'd go too far if she didn't stop him, but the problem was that Jennifer didn't want him to stop. How was she to stop something she wanted to continue forever?

Finally, Justin brought his lips to hers, and their lips danced together. Forgetting their little game, Justin let go of Jennifer's hands and trailed his hands down to her waist.

Jennifer, realizing the mistake Justin made before he could, turned the two around to where she was on top of him again.

"I win," she said softly, and he chuckled against her lips.

"Oh yeah, what's your prize?" Justin asked, and Jennifer smiled.

"You have to buy me some ice cweam." Jennifer said in a baby voice, and Justin laughed.

"You want some ice cream? All right, let's go get some ice cream." He said, and Jennifer giggled and stood up.

"All right, let's go get some ice cream." She said, and helped him to his feet. Then she looked down in shock. "Did I do that?"

Justin laughed nervously. "Yes, Jennifer, you did that." He laughed as Jennifer's mouth gaped open in pure shock.

"It's not funny, Jen!" he cried, after she'd started laughing.

"I'm sorry! I just can't believe I did... that!" she exclaimed, and Justin laughed.

"Better believe it, baby. Revenge is a bitch, though, Jen. Remember that." He replied, and smacked her bottom as he walked in the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 5.6K 25
••••• A sequel to Baby ••••• Baby is back and a lot is happening. After the rough departure of power couple Harry and Tiffany a year goes...
127K 3.5K 16
Justin & Selena are married with a daughter named Kendall. There on tour for a year. They do get into arguments a lot so how will the end of the tour...
6.4K 557 35
One chaotic summer. One blinding love. One tennis court. And Chandy Dixon is in the middle of it. COMPLETED Contains strong language and mature s...
830K 49.7K 60
She found him in the middle of a forest. He exposed her to a world she never imagined. Their lives will never be the same again.