How far? [BoyxBoy] [Book I]

By jeremiah1010

How far would you go for the love of your life? Distances in a relationship cant be measured when your in lov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note [Please Read]
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 [The End]

Chapter 6

4.6K 78 9
By jeremiah1010

“Stop staring at me like that.” I told Andrew.

“I am so not staring.” He laughed.

“Oh please, you act like I can’t see you.” I told him. He was sitting in Immy’s living room reading my favorite book, “Ice Cold Eyes” and I could feel Andrew staring at me. Immy was in the other room. Talking on the phone with her latest crush. Some girl named Vanessa, according to Immy, Vanessa is a ‘hot bitch.’

Those were her words not mine. I couldn’t focus on the story so I put my phone down. Yeah that’s right, I have the book on my phone. I looked over at Andrew and caught him in the act of staring at me. When he caught eye sight of me he quickly turned his focus back on the book he was reading.

“Don’t act like you weren’t just staring at me.” I told him. He looked up from the book and smiled at me. I reached up to his face and traced the scar that he had above his left eyebrow. It was my fault that it was that.

It was actually a funny story. It was how we met..

I love going for bike rides. They are just so much fun. I love the feel of the breeze as it caresses it’s way through my body. Today was a great day to ride to, because the clouds were covering the sun, so it wasn’t that hot. I was going on the trail that I usually went on. This was also a hiking trail, so I had to watch out where I was going.

Something to my left flashed in my eye really bright, and when I looked that way for a split second to see what corrupted my vision I ran into a person.

Everything was in slow motion as the person started to fall towards the ground, and I flew off my bike over him. I landed on my back but the person that was hit, ran into a tree. I quickly got to my feet and ran to him.

“Oh my gosh! Are you okay?” I asked him, as he was laying on the forest floor.

“I am fine.” He said turning to face me. His face went blank when he looked into my eyes. I didn’t really look at him all that much, because I was to busy staring at the huge gash he had above his left eyebrow.

“Oh my gosh!! Dude, your eyebrow is cut!” I yelled.

“Is it?” He asked concerned. He reached up to his eyebrow. When he pulled his hand away, he looked at the blood, shock and fear crossed over his features, then his face went blank and he fainted.

I am not even joking he just fainted in front of me. I quickly looked around to see if anyone could help. There was no one. You would think that a lot of people would be hiking today but there wasn’t anyone.

I scooped him up. He wasn’t that heavy. Probably because I have been working out. I need to stay in shape for all the sports that I am in. Good thing we weren’t that far along the track. I just left my bike because I am sure someone will return it to me. I walked a half a mile till I reached the nearest hospital.

I ran in hopefully catching a doctors eye. There was no one there but the nurse at the desk. She looked at the guy in my arms, concern was the main feature on her face.

“Uh yeah. This boy is kind of heavy. Can you help me please?” I told her.

She quickly got up out of her desk and ran to the phone.

“Yes, there is a boy down here with blood dripping from his face. I need help ASAP.” She talked into the phone. When she was done she walked over to me and started to ask me questions.

“What is his name?” She asked.

“I don’t know, I just met him.”

“How did this happen.”

“I was riding my bike and I accidentally crashed into him. He was fine until he saw the blood on his hands and then he fainted.”

“Oh my.” She breathed.

I saw the doctor rushing over to us, thankfully he had a hospital bed with him. I gently set the guy down on the bed.

“Okay we got it from here. Thanks.” The doctor told me before rushing him back into a room. I walked over to a chair in the waiting room and sat down. I might as well see how he is since I was the one who caused all of this.

After about 30 minutes of waiting the guy finally walked out. He had a bandage on.

He walked to me and smiled.

“Are you okay?” I asked him.

“Yeah I am fine, just got stitches.”

“I am so sorry.” I said.

“Don’t worry about it. I should have been paying attention.” He sighed.

“No it was so my fault.” I replied.

“Seriously don’t worry about it. Oh by the way, my name is Andrew.” He smiled extending his hand out for me to take it.

“Anthony.” I said, taking his hand in mine and shaking it.

That’s when I first looked into his eyes and was drawn to him. His blue eyes were so tantalizing.

I guess I didn’t realize my feelings for him because I kept pushing them away. And here he was right in front of me practically throwing himself at me, and I was stupid to date Ronny. But now I am in this and I need to stick it through.

I was still stroking Andrews scar.

“Are you okay?” He asked smiling.

“Yeah I am fine. Just remembering that dreadful day when I did this to you. You know that I am really sorry.”

“Don’t bring that up again. We both established that we were sorry. Now lets move one.” He laughed.

“Okay, okay. Sorry.” I said blushing in embarrassment.

“It’s okay.” He said bringing his hand up to cover mine. He pulled my hand from his face and put my hand between his. His full focus was staring into my eyes and I started to get nervous. His gaze was so, intense.

I looked down at the floor.

“I think, uhum, we need to talk about some things.” I told him.

“What?” He asked.

“Us, Andrew. I can’t do this. I love Ronny.”

“Oh.” He said, pulling his hands from mine. “You love him?” He asked.

“Yeah I do.” I replied.

“But why?” He asked. Anger and jealousy erupting on his face.

“Because he is there.”

Hurt appeared on his face. “I am here to.” He said, looking away from me stubbornly.

“You are. And I appreciate that.” I said reaching out to him and pulling his face to look at me again.

“But you don’t like me?” He asked, a new emotion on his face, one that I couldn’t recognize.

“I-” I was interrupted when Immy burst into the room laughing.

“Oh my gosh! She is so adorable!” She gushed. “Oh I’m sorry. Was I interrupting anything.” She wondered, looking at my hand on Andrew’s face. I quickly removed my hand from his face.

“No. I was just leaving.” Andrew said angrily, standing up and heading for the door.

“Andrew wait.” I told him, getting up and following him.

“Save it Anthony. Run to your stupid little boyfriend.” He said slamming the door on his way out. I stood and stared at the door in shock.

He has never talked to me like that. He was honestly really jealous.

“It’s okay Anthony. Just let him cool off.” Immy said to me putting her arms around my waist. I turned to her and started to cry into her shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do i smell drama and conflict?!?! Aww love just screws everything up!! ahaha glad i dont have to deal with it lol.. Uh.. Yeah so uh.. I hope you guys seriously like my story. i am working really hard to update fast. You guys better appreciate me!! lol But yeah i am so glad for all the positive comments i am getting.. Thanks you guys.. I love you all!!

You guys know what to do..

VOTE!! COMMENT!! LOVE ME!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5 0 4
So a lot of romances have these great characters with minor flaws if any at all who fall in love and get their HEA. But what happens when you fall in...
1.1K 12 28
How can one mistake of gender can break me. How is it that the only person to ever truly love me for me, now despises me. I can not even imagine wh...
157 33 16
SCREENPLAY VERSION.... I've lived the last eight years of my life in pain. Pain that should've brought me to my knees, with a big fat "Screw-you wor...