ѕwordѕ and deмonѕ » owarι no...

By tobiiyolo

(( Not accepting requests, sorry D: I'll continue as soon as i can. )) More

Love You (Guren Ichinose x Reader)
Little Lamb (Yoichi Saotome x Reader)
Guardian Angel (Mikaela Hyakuya x Reader)
One Way or Another (Yandere!Yuichiro Hyakuya x Reader)
A New Day (Yoichi Saotome x New Transfer Student!Reader)

Million Questions (Shiho Kimizuki x Reader)

6.8K 77 14
By tobiiyolo

(( A/n: Listen to 'Million Questions' by Urban Contact while reading this. Sorry if this didn't have a Kimizuki moment with you Dx Well, not much, really.

Warning: May give you feels, I guess. You have warned. ))

Million Questions (Shiho Kimizuki x Reader)

===~===~===~=====~===~===~===

You are (Y/n) (L/n), and you're 16 years old. You're kinda new to this place, so you're really confused where to go. Until a long purple haired girl, with a ribbon tying her back hair into a ponytail, leaving her front hair and bangs on her face.

"Hi there! You must be new here, I'm Shinoa Hiragi. Nice to meet you!"

She introduced in a sweet and cheerful voice. "I-I'm (Y/n) (L/n)."

You introduced and shook her hand. "You can come with me if you like. We have the same class."

Shinoa suggested and dragged you with her. You both entered the room.

"You're late, Ms. Hiragi and Ms. (L/n)." A deep and raspy voice spoke.

"I'm really sorry, Lieutenant Colonel Guren."

Shinoa bowed and apologized. Same goes to you. "I-I'm really s-sorry, Lieutenant Colonel, I'm j-just new here."

You bowed. Guren smirked. "It's okay, kid. Just go and introduce yourself to the class. Same goes to you, Shinoa. Since you're late with her."

Shinoa went in front and introduced herself. Next is you. But Shinoa stayed at your side. While you're introducing, a certain pink haired male with glasses stared at the new girl.

Oh shit. That chick's really hot. I better meet her. He smirked and continued to look at you. After you introduce, many students said 'Hi' to you and waved. You waved back and smiled. Guren said that you will sit next to a pink-dyed hair male with glasses.

"Hey~."

A rough and deep voice spoke. You blushed and looked at him. "H-hey." You stuttered.

"Ah, no need to be shy. Name's Kimizuki Shiho, if you're wondering."

He introduced. "M-my name is (Y-Y/n) (L/n)." You replied. "Mind if I be your friend?"

Kimizuki asked, a bit of pink tinted his cheeks. "Well, s-sure!" "Great."

===~===~===~=====~===~===~===

After class, you both head out to his friends. "Hey! I'd like you to meet (Y/n)." Kimizuki said.

"H-hello there! Y-you seemed shy as I d-do. My name is Yoichi Saotome. Nice t-to meet you, (Y/n)!"

One shy and adorable boy spoke with a sweet and shy voice. Aww, he's so adorable! He's kawaii!

You thought. One guy looked pissed as ever. "Hi, name's Yuichiro Hyakuya."

Yuu said in a pissed tone. Then Kimizuki elbowed Yuu in the arm, hard.

"Ow! What did I do!?"

Yuu asked angrily, making you giggle. "Be nice to her, shithead!"

Kimizuki glared daggers at Yuu, then he glared at him back. You giggled.

"Okay, enough with the arguing!"

Yoichi scolded them as they continue to argue back and forth.

"That thinks me, you are all getting your own weapons. The Cursed Weapons."

Shinoa exclaimed, making Kimizuki and Yuu's argument stop.

"Really?! I can't wait to kick some vampire butt!"

Yuu said happily as he pushed Kimizuki aside. "Huh... Hey!"

Then Shinoa started walking away, "Are you going to get your weapons or not?"

"Yeah." You all answered in unison. Then you come with Shinoa.

===~===~===~=====~===~===~===

You now all got your cursed weapons. Each weapon has a demon. Your demon's name is Yuria, the cousin of Mitsuba. (Yay me.) Minutes later, you woke up. You took a bath and wore your uniform.

It was a long sleeved, with green stripes at the end of the sleeves, and with four buttons each side in the body. A large pink-red ribbon at the collar. The skirt was pretty short, reaching the middle thigh, but not showing your undergarments. You wore black stockings and boots, and of course, there's a cape and you wore it and put the collar area around your neck.

Also your cursed weapon. It is (any weapon) with green streaks on it. You got outside and saw Yuu. You called him, and he turned around. He blushed lightly and smiled. You come with him where he goes. After walking, you both saw Shinoa. You three went inside the train and sat.

===~===~===~=====~===~===~===

After the train ride, you went down and walked. You went at the large door, where four guards were there.

"We're from the Moon Demon Company." (I guess :/)

Shinoa stated.

" Hey, aren't you kids too young to join the Vampire Extermination Unit?"

One guard asked. "Nah." You three answered in unison. And they let you three in.

While you three are walking, you saw Kimizuki and Yoichi already there.

You went up to Kimizuki and said 'Hi' to him. "You, look cute in that uniform."

Kimizuki blushed, then looked away. You also blushed, and then giggled. You smirked.

"W-why thank y-you. You too." He blushed again.

"Hey, I-I was wondering, how w-would you look l-like without glasses?"

"I would look ridiculous. I remember that one time, Yuu punched me at the face and my glasses fell off, but you weren't there."

You pouted. "Well, then-" You were cut off by someone shouting.

"Why would you join me in a newbies gang!?"

"Now, now, maybe you can train them while you all are on the mission."

You all went down and saw a familiar face, shouting in front of Colonel Guren. You went down, and saw her.

The person stopped babbling and saw Shinoa. "And SHE'S going to be here too!? Are you insane?!"

Shinoa just giggled. "Hiya, there~!"

The person gone mad and argued with Shinoa. The person stopped shouting, and saw you.

"(Y-Y/n)..?"

"M-Mitsuba..?"

You startled. You came up and hugged her. You missed you best friend forever.

"I miss you!" Mitsuba cried in tears. Of joy.

"Nah, I just missed you, old pal. I'm so glad I have you."

You then hugged her tightly. Everyone stared in awe.

"Okay, since a gang is composedly 5 members, I decided to join her. So she can train you all." Guren said then walked away.

~ A large timeskip where you all meet Ferid and the vampires ~

Guren's squad was there, and the other Japanese Imperial Army soldiers was there too. Ferid and Mikaela is there too. Also Crowley, and his assistants, Chess and Horn. It's a fight between the Humans and the Vampires!

Yadda yadda yadda, they all fight... Now let's go to the best part! :D

You all saw that Guren was being choked by Ferid. Then Mika came.

"Step aside, Ferid. I can handle this."

Mika stated, then he got his sword out. "My... Sword." He said bluntly.

Then the blood started to suck Mika's blood.

"My.. How scary." Ferid smirked in amusement.

Then Mika pointed his sword at, now injured, Guren Ichinose. (Naw, not meh husbando ;~;) Guren smirked shakily, because he was in pain. He grabbed the pills, and let out two pills, because it will make you vulnerable from vampires.

"D-don't...! Colonel, p-please, don't d-do it..!"

Sayuri begged, hoping he would not take two pills. "I-I'd rather d-die."

Guren smirked again and chuckled. "You know, pretty lady. You shouldn't turn back."

The vampire smirked, then knocked out by Mito.

~ Slow motion... And a MikaYuu moment ~

Mika was about to stab Guren, until you five ran and ran. And this happened. Mika stabbed Guren as he coughed blood. Yuu was angry about this and ran to Mika. He didn't noticed the vampire that stabbed Guren was Mika. Then Yuu stabbed Mika. Then Yuu stabbed him deeply, until he noticed it was Mika. His only family left.

"M-Mika..?"

"Y-Yuu-chan..?"

~ Back to reality ~

"Why won't you kill him? Just activate the curse already, Yuu!"

Guren groaned in pain and removed the sword that got him stabbed. After minutes, Mika carried Yuu bridal style and up to the roof.

~ Back to you! ~

All five of you were fighting a squadron of vampires. You were fighting, until Shinoa was pinned down by the vampire.

~ To Mika and Yuu ~

"N-no, this ca-can't be ha-happening..."

Yuu stared at his comrades getting pinned down, and sucking his comrades' blood instantly.

"Yuu... Just let them go... I'm your only family left, not them. Let's run away together, away from this hell."

Mika stated, trying to make him calm. Yuu started crying.

~ Back to you ~

As soon as everyone else was pinned down, you and Kimizuki were the only ones left.

"(Y-Y/n)... Before we die, I h-ave to do this one thing."

Kimizuki sighed shakily. "Wh-what is i-it..?"

Before you knew it, he smashed his lips right into yours. You kissed back, with tears, of course.

Until the vampires saw you two and then pinned you two down, sucking your blood. Before you blacked out, you heard these three, meaningful words before you fade from darkness.

"I-I love y-you, (Y-Y/n)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
28K 736 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
48.6K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...