Second Chances {ACM}

By mahonestars

What happens when the school bad boy gets the innocent Emily Smith pregnant? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sequel

Chapter 27

6.7K 184 6
By mahonestars

Austin's POV

Mom stayed silent for a while before sighing loudly.

"How did this happen, Austin? I didn't even know you had a girlfriend! You told me that you were being safe, heck, I even found condoms in your bedside table!"

"I did use a condom, I think it broke."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I was scared to, mom. I don't know what to do, it's just so complicated." I spoke, my voice cracking.

"Tell me everything, baby." She told me, wrapping her arms tightly around me.

I swallowed the lump in my throat before telling my mom everything.

"You know that party I went to in November? It happened then, Justin bet me twenty dollars that I couldn't get Emily Smith to sleep with me, but she did. We never spoke again after that night, until I approached her at school and then we started talking. Then she told me she was pregnant, and it was mine."

"You slept with that girl for a bet?! She's not even your girlfriend?!" Mom fumed, pulling back.

I nodded.

"You're in serious trouble, Austin."

"I'm being punished enough, mom, believe me." I sighed.

"Keep going." She encouraged.

I took a deep breath before continuing.

"She told me that she doesn't want to keep it."

"She wants an abortion?" Mom gasped.

"No, she wants to give her up for adoption. I don't want her to, mom! I know I can be a good dad, I'd be there constantly! I could take care of my family!" I defended, feeling my chest tighten and eyes fill up.

Mom grabbed me again and held me tightly to her chest, rocking me gently as I gripped onto her jumper, sobbing loudly and letting myself break down.

"I know you'd be a good dad, sweetheart. I know you would, shush." She soothed, brushing my hair out of my face.

I continued to grip onto her for dear life until I eventually calmed down and stopped crying.

"You know what you need to do, don't you?" She murmured, brushing her fingers over my forehead.

I nodded weakly, wiping my face.

"Once you tell her what really happened and how you feel, that's your baby too, Austin."

"Are you angry with me?" I asked quietly.

"Not angry, just disappointed." She breathed, still holding onto me.

Somehow, the word disappointed seemed worse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 457 25
Ashton was the good girl. She got Good grades. Played sports. She's Never done anything bad. Had a 3.8 gpa. Always made her parents proud. She has...
16.5K 382 40
Mercedes, a regular 16-year-old girl, eagerly begins her junior year in high school, expecting excitement and surprises. She wants to go to parties...
9.8K 172 34
This is a story about a girl who is in high school making good grades but she falls in love with the bad boy of the school and gets Pregnant
225K 5.5K 25
***** I AM EDITING THIS BOOK, SO PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THE INFORMATION AND SPELLING. THANK YOU***** When Ivy decides she wants to lose her virgini...