I Don't Love You [[GERARD WAY...

By Fabbyulous1

At 3:22 a.m on a Saturday morning 19-year-old Anastasia Briar heard noises in her tiny one bedroom apartment... More

PLEASE READ FIRST
All Alarm Clocks Go To Hell
Tennis Rackets Do NOT Make Intimidating Weapons
You Really Shouldn't Yell at Armed Robbers
How NOT to Act When Being Held Hostage
Welcome To The Big Leagues Princess
People Like Me, We don't Feel, We Get Shit Done
Carnivore, Animal, I Am A Cannibal
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, DEATHWISH
Let's Play The Name Game
Go Ahead Sugar, Make My Day
Anything Can Be Art, You Just Have Find Someone Crazy Enough To Paint It
What Once Was, Will Never Be Again
Lure With Charm, Kill With Rage
We'll Be Holding Court On The Street
You're One Hell Of An Actress
Swimmimg In Your Own Blood.
Im Sorry, But The Person You Seem To Be Looking For Doesn't Exist
It's Not Your Choice. It Never Will Be
There's One Way To Do Things, But Then There's The Gerard Way To Do Things
Some Things Are Easily Forgotten, Some Things You'll Never Forget
Heart To Hearts With Frank Iero
Trying Not To Screw Things Up Is Much Harder Than It Sounds
Being Left Alone Wasn't A Wise Idea
Excuses Will Make You Feel Better At The Present
Arguing With Yourself Will Just Drive You Crazy
Raising The Stakes
Jack of Asses
Drunken Revelations
You're No Better For Her Than I Am
You Know, Deep Down Somewhere, You Know Im Right
Just When You Think You're Safe, It All Comes Back To Haunt You
Flashback: It All Began With Your Mistakes
Flashback: Taking Lives Just Got Personal
What Goes Around Comes Around
Me, Myself, And I: How To Drive Yourself Crazy
Sometimes Physical Pain Isnt Want Breaks You; Its What Inside.
Expecting The Unexpected Only Makes The Unexpected Expected
Not All Stories Have Happy Endings
Flashback: Light Em' Up
And Now You Know
You're A Brother To Me
What's Left Of You
All These Things That I've Done
Just How Close
Deal With The Devil
Look At Him
The End Part 1: Now Come One, Come All...
The End Part 2: ...To This Tragic Affair

Killer Queen

2.5K 110 197
By Fabbyulous1

-Anastasia's POV-

The man had dragged Gerard over to the wall opposite to where I was sitting, making sure he was sitting right in front of me. Blood had stained his platinum hair and dripped down the side of his face. The man had also zip tied Gerard's hands behind his back and feet; there was no way out now. I breathed heavily at the sight, only making myself more terrified and anxious. I didn't know what to do. I could barely walk, never mind think straight, and now the very man who had started this all for me was sitting, unconscious and bleeding, in the room we were bound to die in. Back when Gerard had first taken me, I would have loved to see him bleed, pay for what he'd done. But now... But now the sight of his bloodied face made what was left of my heart go cold.

I had experienced so much pain recently, I almost forgot that others could feel it too, especially the very ones who had caused my pain.

I don't know how long I sat there feeling my own fear intensify, but it was long enough for Gerard to open his eyes.

I heard coughing and looked up suddenly, surprised by the sudden sound that echoed throughout the room.

Gerard.

Gerard was waking up. He coughed a couple of more times, blinking his eyes over and over, as if to try and make sense of his surroundings.

Then his eyes found mine.

I saw them begin to fill with fury as he looked at me, my body showing the obvious signs of the physical and mental abuse the man had brought down at me.

I could tell he wanted to scream. I could tell wanted to struggle against his plastic bindings, but all he did was stare.

"Anastasia..." He said, his voice pained and angry.

I held back tears and closed my eyes when he said my name.

"What did he do to you Anastasia?" Gerard continued.

I snapped my eyes open, and without thinking spat out: "Nothing you haven't!"

Gerard closed his eyes and breathed in through his nose. I sat and glared him down; it wasn't untrue was it?

"So maybe that's true," Gerard's broken sounding voice filled the silent room again, "But I came here for you Anastasia. I wanted to show you how confused Id been earlier."

I wanted to scoff, but I just shook my head. "Confused?" I repeated coldly. "Yes!" I began to yell as I grabbed the bottom of the bloodied shirt I was wearing. "I'd call permanently mutilating  another human being 'being confused'!" And with that, I lifted my shirt up to reveal my stomach and all its crudely etched markings. Gerard looked away, as if he were ashamed, and I could see him clench his bound fists.

"CANT YOU SEE I CAME HERE FOR YOU?" He shouted, his eyes locking with mine. "I WAS WILLING TO SACRIFICE MYSELF FOR YOU!"

"YEAH AND HOW FUCKING WELL DID THAT TURN OUT?" I shouted back, feeling myself grow angrier and angrier. I was mad. I didn't know if I was more angry at myself or Gerard, but I was using him as my excuse to finally let go.

He narrowed his eyes. "OH IM SORRY! WAS I SUPPOSED TO FUCKING KNOW THIS WAS A SET UP?"

"CONSIDERING ALL THATS HAPPENED, I WOULD THINK YOU KNEW BETTER!" I spat back, beginning to feel my own blood boil. I didn't deserve any of this. I was supposed to be in college. I was supposed to be eating poppyseed muffins with Devon at Tunez and watching shitty cable movies while I stuffed myself with pizza. I was supposed be out living my life, and now all I had was this living death.

And it had all started with Gerard.

I hated him so goddamn much for taking all that away from me.

But then...

But then there was that part of me that wanted to melt every time I looked into his hazel eyes. And seeing how angry he got when I was taken by the man; it was almost if as he cared. Maybe he did...

Gerard clenched his jaw. "MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT THIS THROUGH MORE, BUT GODAMMIT ANASTASIA I COULDNT STAND THE THOUGHT OF LEE LAYING ANOTHER FINGER ON YOU! I COULDNT CLOSE MY EYES WITHOUT SEEING YOU IN ALL THIS PAIN, AND THAT HURT ME MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW!!" He screamed at me, not breaking eye contact for a second.

"WHY?" I yelled.

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" Gerard yelled, actually sounding more sad than angry.

I leans my head back against the wall, at a complete loss of words. I knew there was something there, and I knew Gerard might have felt what I felt for him...

But it was different to finally hear it out loud.

He said he loved me...

And the most heartbreaking thing about that statement was that I think he meant it...

"Love?" I whispered quietly, feeling tears come to my eyes.

"There it is Anastasia! There's what I've been wanting to tell you for so long. What I've been feeling for you!" His pained voice and expression made me want to look away; it was too late for us now. I mean all it had taken was for our deaths to be sealed for this to finally come out... Why should I open the gates now? Why should I finally let myself love somebody when I'm just going to die?

So I stayed silent, letting tears roll down my cheeks as I battled myself on the inside. Part of me wanting to kiss Gerard and never stop, the other part telling me it wasn't worth it; he'd waited too long.

"Please." Gerard began, trying to catch my gaze. "Please say something Anastasia!" He spoke desperately; I'd never seen him express this much emotion.

I didn't get the chance to say something though.

"Yes Anastasia!" His wicked voice rang out as the man I know knee as 'Lee' entered the room. He walked over to me, and I could see Gerard's eyes begin to fill with rage again. "Please, say something!" He mocked me as he knelt down right next to me.

"YOU GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER YOU LYING BASTARD!" Gerard screamed furiously.

Lee kept his eyes locked onto mine though. "So what do you say Anastasia? After all this-" he put his hand on my cheek, moving his thumb up and down. I looked over at Gerard whose eyes grew wide with fury."-Battling with yourself. Do you love him?" He smirked down at me as my eyes returned to Gerard.

"DONT MAKE THIS ABOUT HER!" Gerard yelled out again, but this didn't faze Lee at all. In fact, I'm sure it was exactly the reaction he wanted.

I didn't say a word, causing Lee's smile to widen. "Or do you hate him?"

I turned my eyes to Lee; I hadn't expected that. More tears ran down my cheeks, but I didn't dare respond.

"So what if I gave you the chance darling?"

Gerard's confused and angry eyes turned to mine, but I was just as lost as he was.

"Gerard here took everything away from you." He locked eyes with mine. "And I'm going to give you a chance to get sweet revenge." He smiled wickedly.

I shook my head, tears still falling down my cheeks. I didn't understand. I looked at Gerard whose face has turned to stone. My gaze met his, and he shook his head slowly.

I turned back to Lee. "I-I don't understand." I whispered.

Lee's smirk remained as he pulled out a knife. "Oh but don't you?" He grinned, brushing the hair out of my face with his other hand. My eyes widened, and my breath hitched in my throat. "Don't look so scared Anastasia. I think it's quite simple actually-" Lee grabbed me shoulder, pulling me into him and having me face Gerard. He wrapped one arm around my shoulders, and put his face next to mine. "Gerard put his mark on you-" he held up the knife and pointed it at Gerard. His eyes had narrowed, and I could see the hate beaming from them.  "Now why don't you return the favor?" Lee smirked as turned his face towards mine, holding the knife up.

I couldn't think.

I couldn't breathe.

After all this time, I finally had my chance at revenge, but after all this time I'd also let myself fall in love with the very man who I had silently swore revenge on.

But then again, I couldn't love now. Not when it seemed not to be worth it...

So why not hate?

I reached up and grabbed the knife from Lee.

----------------------------------------------------
Yeah I said I'd update on Saturday....oops... Please don't hate me but I've honestly been so busy lately! I hope this chapter was good for you guys though! So good and bad news! Bad news is that IDLY only has about 2 or 3 chapters left :,( And I just want to let everyone that had read, commented, and voted how much all of your support had meant to me. I love all of you fabulous souls, and I hope you'll stay with me until the end. Good news though is that I plan on writing another Gerard fic after this one. I know I already have a Frerard fic out, but I didn't realize how complex the plot I had to write for that was, so I'm going to need some time to straighten that out. So I came up with this idea for a new Gerard fic and I'm actually really really excited about it! I hate to self advertise, but I'd love it if you guys would check it out after this is over! Tell me what you think of me writing another, and either way, I still love you all for being amazing readers! STAY FABULOUS *MWAH*

---Fabbyulous1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536 49 14
Willow is a 16-year-old girl who lives with her parents and little sister. She is kind of an outcast and only has two friends. She has a hard time at...
4K 221 24
Frank Iero finds himself with a year-long prison sentence, gaining the unwanted attention of two of its most notorious inmates. They both 'want a pie...
20.6K 1.1K 39
**HONOR AWARDS 1ST PLACE FANFICTION** Frank's life changed forever when he was 22 years old. And it will never be the same again. Two unbelievable, i...
10.6K 521 4
Gerard, in a flash, wrapped his hand around Frank's wrist slicing through the air with a knife aimed for the cavity of his chest, right above his hea...