Breaking Point

By shawtymanes

THIS STORY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. I MYSELF LOVE THIS STORY AND I WANTED YOU GUYS TO BE ABLE TO ACCESS IT TOO... More

There For Me
Best Friends and Practices
The Auditions
The Tour Life
Enemies
Consequences
Jen's Story
Shits & Giggles
New Friends
Dance Off
Insects and Dance Lessons
Prepping
Distractions
Story Time
Crushed and Moved
Reactions
Nerds Airplanes and Books
Dream-catching Lullabies
Breakfast
Memories
Breaking Point
Fate
Wish You Were Here Pt. 1
Wish You Were Here Pt. 2
Confessions
Try
Fifty Shades of Jen
Belle's Story
Eyes Open
Bring it On
Next Best Thing
Fallen
Home-Wrecker
Mistakes
Passion
Jen's Song
Dirty-Minded
The Talk
Ten Stories Below
Once Again
Timing
Lullabye-bye
Breakdown
Death's Decision
Decisions Decisions Decisions
Like You'll Never See Me Again
Goodbye The End

Fat & Ugly

4.4K 154 66
By shawtymanes

As Justin got ready for dinner in his room, he couldn't help but to think about Jennifer. How it were really his fault they tumbled to the floor, how she always looked to the floor whenever he talked to her. Was he being too harsh on her? No, she'd say something to me if I was he thought. He had just sat down when there was a knock on the door.

He walked across the room to open the door to see a frowning Scooter.

"He Scoot. What's up?" he asked.

"It's Jen. Something's wrong with her." He said, shaking his head. Justin felt his eyebrows scrunch together in confusion, as he waited for an explanation. He opened the door wider for Scooter to come in, and they both sat on the bed.

"What do you mean?"

"Well... as you know, the room arrangements have been tricky, and Selena and Jen are sharing a room. Well, when I went in there to check on them and ask them how they were doing, because you know I told Selena to be friendly with Jen, Selena told me that Jen had told her that she didn't want to talk to her, and that Jen didn't even like her!" Scooter said. Justin's eyes widened in shock and anger.

"Why would she say that?? She doesn't even know Selena!" Justin cried.

"I know! Will you talk to her?" Scooter asked. "I think she'll be more open to you than anyone. She's a big fan, you know."

"Yeah, I'll talk to her." Justin said, scowling. I'll show her how it feels to treat my friends like that. Poor Selena. He thought.

"All right, thanks kid. Be ready by six for dinner. We're all gonna be heading out at the same time." He said, and Justin nodded.

Six o'clock had rolled around, and Jennifer was all ready in her ocean blue halter sundress that went down to her knees, and white knit cardigan. She had just finished curling her hair and doing her makeup on her bed: black mascara, eyeliner, a little blush, and lip stick. She grabbed her phone and started for the door.

"Selena, are you ready? I'm heading out." She called in the direction of the bathroom.

"I'm comin' Blondie." She snapped, and stepped out in a red and black tightly-fitted dress that went mid-thigh with her black mascara, black eyeliner, and red lipstick. Jennifer was messing around on her phone when there was a knock on the door. She turned and opened it, revealing Justin alongside Maribelle and Anna, who were chatting happily. When they saw Jennifer, all three looked at her in shock. She blushed and looked down at her outfit.

"Is it too much? It feels weird." She asked her friends sheepishly.

"No girl! No offense, but this is the least clothing we've seen you wear in almost a year!" Anna said, and realized what she said. "You know what I mean, it really brings out your eyes. I didn't mean anything by it-"

"No, it's fine. Does it look okay? I didn't want to reveal too much..." her voice trailed off when she looked up and made eye contact with Justin. His expression told her that she did something to anger him.

"Where's Selena?" he asked curtly.

"I'm over here, Justin." the mousy voice called from inside the room. Justin pushed past Jennifer into the room and Jennifer stared down at the floor, and then realized she didn't have any shoes on. She started laughing.

"What?" Maribelle demanded. Jennifer kept laughing as she pointed down to her feet.

"I forgot my shoes." She giggled, and Maribelle and Anna laughed along with her, both glad to be hearing such a sound from Jennifer. "I'll be right back." And with that, she went to her suitcase and pulled out her white ballet flats.

She half walked, half ran back to her friends as she put she shoes on her feet and joined them in the hallway.

"So how is it, bunking with Selena?" Anna asked in a hushed voice. Jennifer simply shrugged as Justin and Selena joined them.

They met Scooter, Kenny, Pattie, and the rest of the crew in the lobby, and everyone headed out towards the cars.

"How are you doing, hun?" Pattie asked Jennifer, putting an arm around her shoulder.

"I'm fine." Jennifer lied. Actually Pattie, I'm pretty sure your son and Selena hate me, but I don't know why. She thought, not daring to voice it.

"Are you sure? You look... I don't know..." Pattie said. Jennifer shrugged and gave Pattie a small smile.

"I guess I'm just tired from today's rehearsals." She said. Pattie nodded.

"Yeah, that'll do it." She said as they all got into their cars. Luckily for Jennifer, she was riding with Scooter and Pattie while Anna and Maribelle rode with Justin and Selena.

The ride to the restaurant was silent between Scooter, Pattie, and Jennifer, whereas Justin's car was filled with excited chatter.

"Can you believe Jennifer laughed today? I mean really laughed??" Anna asked Maribelle in excitement.

"I know! What do you think's gotten into her?" she replied.

"Probably still on that high from insulting me." Selena said off-handedly. Anna and Maribelle looked at each other in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Maribelle demanded.

"Well, when I went in there and told her that we were roommates, she completely cast me off and told me that I was unwelcome on tour. Then when I told her I wanted to try and be friends with her, she told me 'I don't wanna be friends with you. You're a little whore, and I don't associate myself with whores.'" Selena said. Anna looked shocked and a little unbelieving, but Maribelle didn't buy one syllable.

"That doesn't sound like Jennifer." Maribelle said. Who does she think she is?? She thought.

"Well she did!" Selena said in her mousy voice that Maribelle wanted to smack all that makeup off immediately.

"Jennifer wouldn't say something like that! That girl wouldn't hurt a fly!" Anna cried, regaining her confidence.

"Well she did okay??" Selena snapped.

"Girl you better watch your tone. I'm not Jennifer I will hurt a fly." Maribelle warned. Selena was taken back with Maribelle's tone, but quickly regained herself as they pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant. Justin had to use all his strength and willpower to not laugh, but doubts were flooding into his mind. Was what the two girls saying true, or were they just covering for their friend? Justin chose to believe the latter.

As Scooter helped Jennifer and Pattie out of the car, he pulled Jennifer to the side.

"I want you to be nice to Selena. She's a nice girl; don't be rude like you were earlier." Scooter warned.

"But Scooter I didn't-"

"No buts Jen! Either you try to be nice to Selena, or you're going back home!" he said, and Jennifer looked down and nodded. "All right, come on." putting his arm around Jennifer's shoulders, they made it through paparazzi into the restaurant.

Once they entered, Maribelle quickly pulled Jennifer into the nearby bathroom.

"Jen. Tell me the truth: were you rude and mean to Selena?" she asked, her hands on Jennifer's shoulders.

"No! She was the one that was mean to me!" Jennifer exclaimed. Maribelle nodded.

"I thought so. That little witch is spreading lies about you, and I think Justin believes them." Maribelle said. "And I think Anna is too." She added as an afterthought.

"Belle, you can't believe them! Justin's already had it out for me since the auditions, I knew that, but please don't listen to what they say about me, unless you hear it from me!" Jennifer begged. "Anna, I'll have to talk to her later, but please Belle, promise me you won't believe any of it!"

Maribelle hugged her. "I promise Jen. I know I wasn't there with you before, when everything happened, but you can bet your ass I'm gonna be here for you now." She said, and Jennifer giggled. "It feels so good to hear your laugh."

"It's been so long." Jennifer agreed. They walked out of the bathroom, talking and giggling as they made their way to the table. Jennifer sat between Justin and Maribelle, who sat next to Anna and Selena.

"I have to talk to you later." Maribelle said quietly to Anna, so that no one would hear but her. Anna nodded, confused, and they all ate in silence.

"So... Jennifer." Selena said, and Jennifer, who had been quiet the whole duration of time they'd all been at the table, looked up from her food to face Selena. "Is there any special guys in your life?"

Jennifer blushed and looked down. "No." she responded, and her and Maribelle exchanged a glance. It only took a second, but Maribelle knew it was a scream for help.

"Oh but there must be, a pretty girl like yourself." Selena said politely. Jennifer shook her head.

"No, but thank you for that compliment. You're really pretty yourself." Jennifer said quietly, trying to find anything to change the subject away from her. "Belle has one though." She said, smiling at Maribelle. Maribelle smiled and pretended to look embarrassed.

"Oh Jen, don't bring that up now!" Maribelle said. Anna caught on quickly and laughed.

"Oh why not, Belle?? Brag away!" she cried, causing Maribelle and Jennifer to try not to laugh. Maribelle shook her head and they all dropped the topic and continued eating.

"Probably too fat to get a guy anyway." Justin muttered, and Jennifer's eyes widened, but kept fixed on her food, which she had no appetite for anymore. Still, she forced herself to look inconspicuous and kept eating.

Everyone kept polite chatter at the table, and Jennifer tried to ignore the snide comments coming from the person to the left of her, who was heard by no one but her.

"So, Jen, what is it you like to do? Besides dancing I mean." Pattie said from across the table. Jennifer looked over to her and gave a small smile.

"I like to write. Poems, mostly, but I'm hoping to get published in the future." She replied.

"Really? I'd love to read them, if that's okay." Pattie said.

"Sure." Jennifer said, even though she knew if Pattie ever saw her poems, she'd place her in a psychiatrist's office in a heartbeat.

"Jennifer's an excellent poet." Scooter said proudly, and Jennifer smiled at him, glad that he wasn't still upset at her. "I remember her showing me a few, and they were so powerful, it was impossible not to fall in love with them. Kind of like your music, Justin." Jennifer blushed and looked at Maribelle, who was already smiling at her best friend.

"What kind of dance do you like to do Jen?" Pattie said, wanting to get to know the mysterious and quiet girl across the table from her.

"I really like ballet and contemporary, but I really like hip hop also." She replied. She could hear Justin mutter some insult, but she chose to ignore it.

"Really? Do you know how to do the thing where the women go dancing on the ribbons hanging from the ceiling?" Jennifer, Maribelle, Anna, and Scooter each exchanged knowing looks and laughed.

"I tried, but I fell and fractured my ankle." Jennifer replied, a shy smile etched on her face.

"The rope probably couldn't handle your weight." Justin muttered, and Jennifer fell silent again.

"It was right around when you fractured your ankle, Justin." Anna said, and Maribelle laughed.

"I remember that 'Come on Belle it'll be a great idea' she told me. Then, about a couple hours later, we're in the hospital getting a cast for this girl." Maribelle said, and Jennifer let out a giggle.

"It was fun. Up until then. I was actually thinking about taking it up again." Jennifer said honestly, and Maribelle laughed.

"What, once wasn't enough for you?" she joked, and they both laughed.

"I guess not!" Jennifer said, and all three girls laughed.

"Well that's great! Maybe we could get people to teach you, Jennifer!" Pattie said excitedly. Maribelle laughed and shook her head.

"Don't tempt her, Pattie. This girl will work herself to death." Maribelle said, and Anna laughed.

"Yeah, I remember when she wanted to teach kids ballet full time, plus try out for cheerleading!" Anna cried, and Jennifer blushed and looked down.

"Are you done, miss?" a waiter asked Jennifer, reaching for her plate.

"Oh, no. But thank you." She replied, knowing she could force herself to eat the little bit of food on her plate. Maribelle nudged her, concerned. They met eyes and Maribelle mouthed the words Are you okay? Jennifer merely gave the most reassuring smile she could muster and nodded.

Everyone finished dinner, but no one was ready to go back to the hotel yet, so they ordered dessert and continued with their conversations.

"Jen are you sure you don't want anything else?" Anna asked. Jennifer looked up at Anna, gave a polite smile and shook her head.

"Here, try my pie." Maribelle said, showing her a forkful of chocolate pie, knowing Jennifer couldn't resist.

"No thanks, Belle." Jennifer said, not making eye contact.

"Shut up and try the pie." Maribelle said, and everyone laughed, but Anna and Jennifer knew she was being serious. Jennifer obediently opened her mouth and Maribelle put the fork in her mouth and took it out, leaving the pie in her mouth. Jennifer ate it, and her eyes widened.

"That was amazing!" she said, and Maribelle laughed.

"Here, share with me. I don't think I could finish it by myself." Maribelle replied. Jennifer grabbed her fork and they shared the chocolate pie, and Jennifer tried her hardest not to let Justin's harsh weight comments get to her. However, the longer they were there in the restaurant, the harsher they became. You are not fat Jennifer kept reminding herself. Even still, she would look down at her stomach in discontent.

When everyone was finished eating their dessert, they decided it was late enough to go back to the hotel. They paid the restaurant, and were out and headed to the hotel.

"So what did you think of Selena?" Scooter asked Jennifer as they were walking to the car.

"She's nice." Jennifer said. When she's around you guys. She thought.

"I expect you to apologize, Jen." Scooter said strictly. Jennifer opened her mouth to protest, but decided against it. There'd be no point anyway.

Everyone met up in the lobby, avoiding the paparazzi that were waiting there, and headed out to their rooms. Maribelle and Anna decided to stay the night in Jennifer's room, so they headed back to their room to gather their overnight clothes and toiletries.

Back in Jennifer's room, Selena ignored Jennifer completely, and Jennifer did the same.

"Anna and Maribelle are spending the night in here." Jennifer finally said, after a few minutes of silence. "Just thought you'd like to know."

"Whatever, Blondie." Selena said, laying in her bed. "Justin's staying the night in here too."

Before Jennifer could react, the a knock on the door indicated somebody was waiting on the other side of the door. Jennifer, being the one closest to the door, walked over and opened the door to reveal Justin in a white wife beater, and pajama pants.

"Sup." He said, and Jennifer opened the door wider to let him in. He walked in, then turned back around to face her as she was closing the door. "Hey Jen. The gym's still open. Maybe you should hit the treadmill for a few hours, work off all that food you ate earlier." He said with a sneer, and Selena laughed.

Jennifer waited for a bit, but being in the same room with the two talking and laughing haunted her. She grabbed her pajamas and headed to the bathroom.

"Just tell the girls I'm in the shower." She said quietly before heading in and closing and locking the door. She kicked off her shoes and ripped off her dress, staring at herself in her bra and undershorts she wore under her dress.

Ugly ass fat cow. He probably threw himself into that accident to get away from you!

Stupid whore, look what you did! He's dead because of you!

It's your fault, you slut! What'd you do, get pregnant? You look a hundred pounds heavier!

Go eat something to make you feel better you fat ass slut! These words that haunted Jennifer for a year buzzed around in her head, along with the insults Justin had been throwing at her earlier. Jennifer turned on the water for the shower, and continued to stare at herself in the mirror.

The rope probably couldn't handle your weight. Probably too fat to get a guy anyway. Are you ever gonna stop eating?? Shut up, nobody wants to hear you talk, God. You look more like a rat. A fat, ugly rat. Fat, fat, fat, fat, fat, fat, the word echoed around in her head, making her tears flow from her eyes, causing her mascara to run.

Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. Jennifer barely had enough time to lift the toilet seat up before all of her dinner and dessert from earlier came back up, into the toilet bowl, only proving to Jennifer what Justin had been telling her all night. You are ugly and fat and useless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
97.9K 2.1K 48
She was different from other girls and he was a typical jock. ---------- "Fuck you, Horan", I cuss. "You fuck me", he says. "I'm not even sure if you...
10K 126 28
⚠️use the T.H.I.N.K principle while reading! They are still in your closet.⚠️ (oneshots with the reader! And requests! (Read the rules before request...