Death's Daughter

By Lyshxx

Have you ever wondered if death had a child? What if I told you he did, and her name is Raven Reaper. Life as... More

Chapter one: When death knocks on your door
Chapter two: Lukes tale
Chapter three: The half breed
Chapter five: The girl from the prophecy
Chapter six: Revenge is not so sweet
Chapter seven: From death to mortal
Chapter eight: All is not what as it seems..
Chapter nine: The real monsters
Chapter ten: Tales of war
Chapter eleven: Death knocks again
Chapter twelve: the memories return
Chapter thirteen: Darkness returns
Chapter fourteen: Once a reaper always a reaper
Chapter fifteen: Father comes calling
Chapter sixteen: Mother of death
Chapter seventeen: A demi god and immortal
Chapter eighteen: the rebellion
Chapter nineteen: the choice
Chapter twenty: stripped from imortality
Chapter twenty one: The plan begins
Chapter twenty two: Mother returns
Chapter twenty three: Blakes point of view.
Chapter twenty four: the witch
Chapter twenty five: secrets unravel
Chapter twenty six: Death wish
Chapter twenty seven: Life clock
Chapter twenty eight: sibling troubles
Chapter twenty nine: coastal region
Chapter thirty: inspection
Chapter thirty one: Native country
Chapter thirty two: Chinese festival
Chapter thirty three: beyond this world
Chapter thirty four: Gaurdian of the underworld
Chapter thirty five: Uncle Hypnos
Chapter thirty six: the traitor among us
Chapter thirty seven: messenger to the gods
Chapter thirty eight: secret of a reaper
Chapter thirty nine: danger of a toddler
Chapter forty: Looks can be deceiving
Chapter forty one: the death reality
Chapter forty two: conceal the evil within
Chapter forty three: control the curse
Chapter forty four: forbidden love
Chapter forty five: greeting the dead
Chapter forty six: the condemmed
Chapter forty seven: weakend
Chapter forty eight: Son of Satan
Chapter forty nine: the selfish reaper
Chapter fifty: faith and trust
Chapter fifty one: witches don't forget
Chapter fifty two: Mother knows best
Chapter fifty three: Ghostly visit
Chapter fifty four: The death crisis
Chapter fifty five: A blue lining
Chapter fifty six: The Devil's Eye
Chapter fifty seven: Limbo
Chapter fifty eight: Goodbye Mother
Chapter fifty nine: Newborn Problems
Chapter Sixty: Birthright
Chapter Sixty One: A Visit From Hell
Chapter Sixty Two: Whatever happened to friendship?
Chapter Sixty Three: Alone
Chapter sixty four: Eyes wide open
Chapter Sixty five: A heavenly messenger

Chapter four: The king of the vampires

3.7K 147 17
By Lyshxx

"You're deaths daughter!" The vampire said, looking shocked. I nod.

"I have orders not to harm your 'girlfriend' so you can back off" I say giving, him a death glare.

"Why are you here then?" He demands

"Are you seriously that stupid?" Leo asks him.
The vampire looks at him funny.

"Don't you see, she's the girl from the prophecy!" I say pointing down to Ally.
He looks down and his eyes grow wide.

"No not my Ally she can't be, she can't even use her powers" he says, bringing his hands up to his head.

"Your actually being serious right now, you haven't taught her!" I beam angrily.

"I don't know how to, I'm not an angel" the vampire screams back.

"But I am" Gabriel says, stepping forward. This brought an idea to my head.

"I know, if Gabriel teaches her to use her angel side you let me visit your girlfriend to help me collect one soul"

"Just one soul?" The vampire asks me, uncertain if he can trust me.

"Just one, the one she stopped me from getting, call it pay back if you will" I say, smirking down at the girl on the bed. You stopped me once but you will not stop me again.

"As long as it's not her soul, you've got a deal" he says, speaking the truth.
I brought out my hand for him to shake. He grabbed it firmly and we made the promise.

"I'll start teaching her tomorrow ok?" Gabe says, looking at the vampire. He nods towards him in agreement.

"Oh by the way vampire, what's your name?" Leo asks him. That's a good point I don't even know who he is.

"Adam. Adam Bloodbrook" he says, smiling as he said his name proudly.

"BLOODBROOK!!" I beam, looking at him with shock in my eyes. He nods to me, his sinister grin growing larger by the minute.

"Your the vampire king!" Leo says, him too astonished.

"Yeah so who are all you then? I've met the princess of death what about you two?" He asks, gesturing to the two men beside me.

"I'm not a princess..." I mutter. I hate being called a princess. A princess is innocent, Royal and graceful. I am none of those things. I am dark and sinister and most importantly of all, I'm not afraid to kill.

"You kinda are Raven" Leo says, trying to hide the small smile creeping into his lips.

"Shut up Leo!" I say, glaring at him.

"Well as you now know, my name is Leonardo Hellington" Leo says, smiling at me due to the fact I had revealed his name. I roll my eyes and turn my attention back to the vampire.

"Hellington?" The vampire asks puzzled. Leo nods, proud of his family name.

"Yep, son of THE satan and prince of hell" he says, being modest as usual.

"Impressive, and what about you angel?" Adam says, gesturing to Gabriel.

"I'm angel Gabriel, son of THE angel Gabriel but everyone calls me Gabe" he says simply, he has to verify that he isn't the angle Gabriel everyone thinks he is however he is the captain of the angel guard which is a very powerful in the god world.

"So you're named after your dad?" He asks, Gabe humbly nods.

"Yeah I'm captain of the Angel guard" he says, smiling honestly.

"Alright then now were all introduced this here is Ally Bloodbrook" he says, adding emphasis onto bloodbrook to imply that they are together.

"You're married?" I ask curiously, looking down at the girl. I fail to see a ring.

"We will be soon but she doesn't have a last name as her parents abandoned her at a very young age so it's easier to say Bloodbrook" he says, a look of sympathy in his eyes as he looks down at her.
This girl was an orphan? I can't believe that the girl that is supposedly going to save our world suffered so much. I can't feel sorry for her, I'm death after all. I have no emotions, I can't love. I'm a god with no emotions thanks to my father.

"Well we better leave" I say looking at the boys. Adam nods.

"If I find that your stalking my girlfriend without permission, I'll kill you" he says, smiling at me. You can try dear vampire, you can certainly try.

"Oh that's precious, the big bad vampire thinks he can kill death. You can try if you want" I say, shrugging and jumping out the window, soaring through the air. The boys fly next to me.

"Sass much Rave?!" Leo says, chuckling.

"I'm a god, he can't kill me" I shrug, not affected by his threat.

"I'll teach that girl and hopefully you two can team up" Gabe says casually.
I stare at him in disbelief.

"Wait, the prophecy said she would team up with death, I'm not fully death!!" I protest. I'm only a Demi God of death, not the god of death. Surely the girl will team up with my father?

"You said yourself she'd team up with you" Gabe says, using my own words against me.

"I meant people like me" I say, trying to avoid the possibility that the girl may team up with me. I can barely cope with Leo as a team!

"Well suprise surprise Raven, she's gonna team up with you" Leo says, sounding amused. I scowl at him under my velvet hood, firmly pulling it down further to avoid it flying back in the wind. The only people that have seen my face is Leo, Gabe and my father.

"Why me?" I mutter. I'm not the type of person to team up with someone. I take souls and rarely work with a demon, nothing else!

"You didn't think she'd actually team up with your old man did you?" Leo asks, shocked.

"No...I just don't want to be chained down by her" I say, trying to be truthful.

"If you don't want her to 'chain' you down Raven, why did you ask for her help?" Gabriel asks me, once again using my own words against me.

"She stopped me getting Luke's soul, she will aid me in receiving it" I say, trying to convince myself more than those two.

Gabe sighs.
"It's your life" he mutters. I'm not alive anyway...
The boys went back to heaven and hell as I returned to the underworld. I walk past my father trying to escape his gaze until he caught me.

"Raven, I have a few words to discuss with you" I curse under my breath as I walk towards him.

"Yes father?" I says irritably.

"You made contact didn't you?" He asks, a serious tone evident in his voice.

"I made contact yes, but not with her" I say, standing my ground.

"Then with who?" He asks, almost demanding for an answer.

"Her boyfriend" I say, slightly turning my gaze away from him.

"Raven!" My father beams in anger.

"I only had him agree to her helping me get Luke's soul" I say, proving to him that this is all about my duty and nothing else.

"Raven I discharged you from that mission" he says to me seriously.

"And I'm recharging back to that mission. Look you only ask me when it's important, do you actually believe any old reaper will go get his soul?" I say, speaking exactly what he was thinking.
My father shook his head.

"Then I'll start tomorrow" I say, walking away to my room.

The next day I decide to take on a small mission. I hadn't collected a soul in days, so I decided to take a random soul.
"Lucy Jones, well she's destined to die, may as well take her soul" I say out loud.

I wave my scythe in the air and find myself inside a teenage girls room. I look outside the window and see thousands of bright lights before me, shining throughout streets. Horses trot along side the busy road, pulling happy families down the pier. To my right, the tower lit up in thousands of colours. I knew immediately where I was. To confirm my destination, a man sat beside the road attempting to persuade children and drunks to buy his amazing lights, hats and flashing wands. I was in Blackpool. The door to the bedroom opens and a girl with short brown hair walks into the room. Her green eyes stare at me.
"Hello Lucy" I say, starting off the conversation.

"Who are you?" She asks, pointing to my hood.

"Death I'm afraid, so sad you look very young" I say, gesturing to her appearance. She is very beautiful.

"So your not here for my nan, that's good" she says, sounding relived.

"Your nan still has along time to live I assure you" I say to make her feel better.

"Then why do I have to die?" She questions me. I hate this part of my job, they end up running away screaming bloody murder. I sigh.

"Show me your arm" I say, pointing to her sleeves.

"Why do you need to see my arm?" She questions, slowly placing it behind her back.

"I'm not stupid, I've met thousands in the same position as you are. I'm here to put you out of your misery Lucy" I say passionately. She pulls her sleeve up revealing scars.

"Girls at school?" I question, assuming a bully situation. She sadly nods.

"Come here, I'll take you to the world of the dead, there you can decide to go on. Becoming a ghost or ghoul" I say, looking apologetically into her eyes. She was suffering from depression, all I could offer to her was to haunt the girls that did this to her. I don't feel sorry for he though...I can't after all.

"Do I not get to go to heaven?" She asks. Immediately I shook my head.

"Fraid not, your suffering too much. You need to get it out of your system, once you have done that you can go to heaven" she cheers up immediately.

"I get to be with Jake" she replies. Assuming he's dead I nod. Poor girl..

"Now I suggest you haunt those girls" she nods to my suggestion. I smile. I raise my scythe in the air and swing it down before her. Lucy's body grows limp and falls to the floor, her soul floating above it. I extend a hand towards her and lead her away so she can find happiness. I bring her to the underworld and say farewell as she goes to haunt those who hurt her and say goodbye to those she loved. I came home and waited a couple hours before leaving to find Ally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783 258 34
Rivandia Aesilas hasn't been the same. Ever since their queen killed a God, the whole town has fallen under a curse. They lived amongst evil souls w...
785 85 25
When Amelia woke up finally it felt like eternity. As she opened her heavy drawn eyelids, only darkness embraced her and raw smell of a chilly winter...
43.1K 2.4K 18
originally called protected by the god of death ___ Cassie has now not only seemed to have befriended the God of Death but has also somehow managed...
537 6 6
Bad news everyone, there's a killer vampire on the loose. The vampire, codenamed Night Reaper, has a death count of roughly ten thousand, and unless...