Second Chances {ACM}

By mahonestars

What happens when the school bad boy gets the innocent Emily Smith pregnant? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sequel

Chapter 5

10.1K 260 3
By mahonestars

Austin's POV

I unlocked the vehicle, and opened the passenger side door for her.

She climbed in, and soon after I did too.

"Do you want to go home now, or stop somewhere?" I asked, brushing some hair out of my face and pulling out of the parking lot.

"Erm, I actually need to sort some things out at home." She answered quietly, looking out of the window and biting her thumbnail.

I was slightly disappointed with her answer, but I brushed away my feelings.

I don't know why, but I reached over and pulled her hand away from her mouth.

Emily stared at me in surprise. I hastily pulled away and awkwardly continued to drive.

"Turn left here."

I did as she told me.

I glanced at her from out of the corner of my eye, noticing her fiddling with her sweater, something she'd done a lot today.

"Why are you acting so shifty? You're not planning on murdering me in my own car, are you?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Don't tempt me." I chuckled at her, flicking my radio on.

We listened to the music that played through the speakers.

I knew some of the songs.

I hummed to the one's in knew.

I turned my life to music. It has affected me and made me who I was.

I knew I was an asshole sometimes.

I thought back to the night of the party, when I first encountered Nicole.

I feel so guilty about what happened.

Especially because Emily was oblivious to the truth.

"Austin! Austin!" Emily yelled, hitting my arm.

I jumped and panicked.

"What?!"

"Turn right, now." She said.

I turned into a street that was lined with large, white house, with tree's lining each side of the road.

"It's the last one." She said quietly, grabbing her bag.

"You've got a nice house, Princess." I commented, pulling up outside of it.

"Thanks." She replied, taking off her seatbelt.

"Not gonna invite me in?" I asked her, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Maybe some other time, I need to sort something out." She informed me, opening the door and stepping out.

"I'm only messing, see you soon, Princess." I smiled, and she returned if before walking up the driveway.

I watched her until she disappeared inside her house.

I pulled away from the curb and started my own drive home, with thoughts of Emily Smith in my head.

I needed to get to know her more, and maybe tell her what was on my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hustle. By Tayla A.

Teen Fiction

211K 5.8K 22
If anyone had ever told me that I'd be pregnant with a thug's baby, I would have never believed you. My life had been great. I was living in the Upp...
31.2K 729 68
Ally is the quiet, shy girl. Austin is the schools bad boy, who just so happens to bully Ally. What happens when Ally gets tired of his bullying, and...
273K 7.2K 25
"Sarahi Santos, your with... Dmitry lopez." Once those words come out of her mouth, I despise them. Meet Sarahi Santos. She's one of the, "normal," p...
225K 2.7K 39
Izzy made a mistake. Well she think it was. And that mistake end up with her pregnant. And the father is the school's bad boy Dan Gill. How will she...