Melanie [h.s] #Wattys2015

Af EsteeStyles

She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her ey... Mere

Summary
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven Part 1
Eleven Part 2
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
HELP PLEASE
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel COMING SOON
SEQUEL OUT NOW

Forty-Three

1.9K 44 17
Af EsteeStyles

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Don't by Ed Sheeran

WARNING: Mature content, if you're not comfy, skip it but its not the whole chapter :) __________________________________________________

Amber's Pov

"Mommyyyy I'm home!"I heard my two years old daughter entering my and Hayden's room with a wide smile on her face.

"Hey Lexie baby, how was the daycare? Did you enjoy?"I asked her sweetly as I took her on my lap cuddling in my arms. Yep it was her first day at the daycare because Hayden and I had work the whole day so we couldnt leave her alone at home right? That wasnt the only reason, I wanted my daughter to mingle and have friends, I wanted to be confident from this age itself.

I know I was not the best human being but at least I want my baby to be a better me.

"Good mommyyyy, we were watching Snow White! Can you buy me the same dress Cinderella had at the ball please?"My little Lexie who started talking a year ago asked me so sweetly to buy a Cinderella dress. I loved her so so so so much.

"Of course you can get anything you want! Let me change your clothes ok?"I told her and carried her to her bedroom and placed her on her on small pink bed. I took out her comfortable pink pyjamas and put it on her.

"Mommyyy! Daddy got this for me!"Lexie told taking out something from her small barbie bag, it was another Barbie doll, not just a Barbie, it was a Cinderella doll with that blue dress she was asking me to buy for her earlier. I giggled seeing how she was smiling . Hayden and I loved to spoil her and she was making our life so so so so happy. Same Hayden made my life wonderful and I couldnt be happier than him, including the sex it was way way way way better than my...how to call it, how to say it...hmm can I say my toy, rich toy that I have used two years ago just for sex. You know who Im talking about right? Harry Styles! He was really fun, awesome sex but I liked with my Hayden more because it was more passionate, the feeling was mutual for the both of us, unlike with Harry, I played too well, I had no feelings at all for him and he thought I did, he actually fell in love with me.

Loser. Naive. Boring.

"Aww she's pretty! You happy?"I asked her and she nodded her head fastly so adorably. Then a familiar face appeared in the room smiling at both of us.

"Hey my princesses!"Hayden showed me, Lexie ran to hug his leg quickly and he picked her up in his arms kissing her cheeks, neck and forehead. I stood up and put my arm around him to have a nice family hug.

"How was work?"I asked him and he chuckled.

"Lots of work, really tiring, I had to teach my new managing director what she had to do. She's a quick learner but still!"Hayden said and I nodded.

"Mommy , Daddyyyy, put me down, time for teletubbies!"Lexie jumped on Hayden that she wanted to be put down. Hayden and I giggled, he put her down and she turned on her tv and started watching teletubbies enjoying it.

"You?"Hayden called me by tapping on my shoulder.

"What?"I asked him and noticed how dark his eyes have become. He looked hotter than he already was.

"Come with me!"Hayden wispered sexily and I understood what he meant and what he wanted, I smiled and walked seductively in front of him upto our bedroom.

(A/N: This is the part you can skip if you're not comfy, young readers skip :) )

As we entered our room, Hayden behind me locked the door and without hesistation and waste of time he smashed his lips into mine placing his hands on my waist and my hands flew to his hair pulling them more and more as the hungry kiss deepened.

"Strip"Hayden told me as he pulled back from the kiss and stood up in front of me, I stood up and slowly teasinly took off my white tank top and shorts as he watched me biting his lip and his eyes darkening with lust even more. His mouth attacked my breasts in the middle where he didnt feel my bra but my skin. I pushed and he looked surprised at me.

"What's wrong love?"He asked me and I laughed at him.

"Not so fast baby!"I said as I placed my on his shirt slowly removing his buttons of his shirt and as I found difficult to take off his pants he helped me do it. When we were both on our underwears Hayden pushed again on the bed so he was on top of me kissing me very very hungrily. He kissed my lips, neck, I moaned when he found my sweet spot under the ears and his lips sliding down to my chest as his hand traveled behind my back to unclasp my bra and it fell somewhere in the room.

"Thes nipples are already so hard babe, who were you thinking about?"Hayden teased me and he didnt give me to answer as his lips attacked feriousiously my left breast and he squeezed the right one, vice versa and after he was biting and sucking both at the same time. If it wasnt enough, his fingers were inside my core pumping faster and faster and I started to scream louder.

"Y-Youuu ...fuck...don't...stop"I managed to say breathlessly, Hayden tore my panties again, yeah did it many times as he positioned himself into me but still not breaking the kiss.

"I know you've been just playing him but please which sex do you like more? With him or me?"He asked me between the kiss and I moaned as I feel so aroused by his hands doing my breasts, his lips on mine and our hips grinding in sync making the bed shake a little but nothing to worry.

"Of...course...you...I...wa-wan-want...y-y-you"I moaned louder as he unexpectedly started to thrust fast inside me making my mouth scream louder breahtlessly.

Good thing, the walls were thick and our room was not audible close to Lexie's room.

"Ahhh babyyyy"I moaned as he started thrusting faster without a warning. My legs wrapped around his waist, his huge length thrusting into my core while his hands holding my hips so I stayed stable and his lips assaulting mine with same intensity.

"Baby always so tight for me"Hayden said between kisses, I couldnt say anything other than moaning and screaming.

"Hayden...I...I...coming!"I moaned and now we both came at the same time, Hayden collaped on top of me resting his head on my boobs holding me carefully as we both catch our breaths.

(A/N: You can read now :) )

Damn that was awesome, especially after sneeking into my previous office place and dropping a message to the new assistant of Harry , Hayden was all I needed. Harry was not boyfriend material, he couldnt be serious with one woman, especially not a Princess so innocent like that Melanie. I should be the only assistant he has dated and had something more than just sex.

Well it was just sex to me, but not to him, naive boy.

Wait, if your husband was pleasuring you so well why did you go after Harry Styles?

Ha. Simple. His Name, Fame, Fortune and wanted to have some fun at work. Thats it.

"Did you speak with that assistant of his?"Hayden asked me as he caressed my hair. Yep, he was helping me to make both Harry's and Melanie's lives miserable, come on I wont let them have the happy ending they wanted.

"I think I  scared her enough with that message I slipped in her office today. Tomorrow I will."I said and he nodded standing up before giving me one peck on the lips as he puts another shirt on and light blue shorts.

"Good. I'll go see Lexie! I love you!"He said and I smiled at him.

"I love you too"I said and he left the room. I just got an idea for tomorrow and I needed help so I grabbed my phone.

"What the fuck do you want now Amber? You wont get to Perrie anymore!"Zayn yelled as soon as he picked up and I just laughed. This has nothing to do with Perrie anymore, I was done with her.

"Don't worry about that, I need you to do something at work."I started and he sighed for a while.

"Im not helping you to break Harry and Melanie, why wont you let him be finally happy?"Zayn yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up! I want you to keep Harry as busy as you can, stay with him if you want, I just want him to stay in goddamn office the whole time."I said and I heard him groan in annoyance.

"If I don't?"Zayn asked me and I laughed evily.

"I wouldnt mind kidnapping Perrie again!"I said and he yelled in anger.

"Never in a million years. I'll do it!"Zayn said angrily and I smiled.

"Good boy"I said.

"Fucking bitch"Zayn yelled and cut the call.

Oh Melanie watch out sweetheart. Im coming!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.6M 55.1K 100
-Sequel to Almost Lover- Harry and Ava One year later and still apart. Neither can seem to move past the love they shared. But could a chance mee...
19.2K 183 29
~Dedicated to everyone out there that feels imperfect or unworthy. You are not. "I've had everything before that day, I've had it all. But you can't...
10.8K 153 20
"Nicole, baby, happy birthday!" It was Ash. He strode right up to me, and planted a huge kiss on my lips. He let me go. I looked at Niall, and he qu...
8.5K 355 18
Hi. I'm Audra Rayne. I live in Wolverhampton. You might not know me as... well, me. But You may be knowing Liam Payne (Obviously) from One Direction...