The Griever Girl (Minho). COM...

By lesbian_liz

16 year old Amanda comes out of the box. She's the first girl there and is one of the toughest. After learnin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Sequel

Chapter 12

5.9K 177 30
By lesbian_liz

Memory#1

I remember the screaming. Of my father. I had gotten home from school when I heard it. He would scream at the visions he saw. Mom kept him locked up. Then one day I came home. There wasn't any screaming. I had walked down where my father was and there was blood everywhere.

My mom laid dead on the floor with a huge bite mark in her neck.

He said he made the visions stop mom tried to stop him.

He took his eyes out.

I remember an arm going around my waist and lifting me up like I weighed nothing. I remember yelling for the strange white costs to take me back but they didn't listen.

Instead they sat me down and tested me. I got higher results than anyone they've ever had. A woman with her hair pulled back in a ponytail smiled at me and said my new family was just waiting inside those doors. They put a wicked lab coat on me and pushed me through.

I was 6.

End of memory #1

.......

Memory #2

I sat next to my best friend. Newt. He was making me close my eyes as he got something

"C'mon Newt" my 15 year old voice said

"Hold on!" The 14 year old grumbled I sighed then I felt his hand touch mine. "Open"

I did and saw a little box in his hand

"You remembered?" I asked

"Of course. How could I forget your birthday!" He said I smiled. Newt was a great friend. My brother Gally had been sent into the glade 3 months ago. I never got over it. The door opened.

A 16 year old boy came in. He had spiky blackish hair with red streaks in it and looked mature.

"Nick?" I asked. "What is it? Does Chancellor Paige need us?"

"No" he said he looked straight at Newt and raised a finger motioning him to come Newt blushed and shoved my birth  day present in my hand

He dashed after Nick. I looked at where they left then down at the box. I opened it carefully. I took out a pin that said Forever-ever. I smiled.

When they first brought in Newt he was so young. Only 7 at the time actually. He was one of the smartest. He started a big friendship with me. I was 8. He used to say he want to stay with me forever-ever. It always stuck.

I pinned it on my uniform then walked out. Where did Newt go? When I walked into an empty hallway I froze.

Not empty! Not empty!

Nick was pushing Newt up against the wall as they kissed. They were like dry humping. I gaped.

"You like that?" I heard Nick whisper as he bit Newt's shoulder. Weirdo!

"Yes!" Newt cried out.

I screamed. Newt pushed Nick away with strength he never knew he had.

"Amanda?"

End of memory #2

........

Memory #3

I comforted Newt. Nick had just been sent into the Glade. Chancellor Paige had found out about there  hidden relationship when she walked in on them. Apparently it was distracting both of them. Newt held Nick's pin in his hand. It said Forever-ever on it. We all had one. We were like the three musketeers.

I was know 16 and Newt was 15 while Nick was 17. They had been dating for 2 years. I remember Nick kissing Newt goodbye. I remember Newt struggling to get to him. I remember the guards taking out there sticks and hitting Newt.

I remember Nick pounding on the glass screaming trying to get to Nick as they hit him. I remember kicking a guard in the stomach and getting whacked in the arm for it.

"You'll see him again." I said.

One Year later.

"Goodbye Newt" I whispered he smiled at me Thomas stood next to me.

First my brother, then my best friends.

"Will it ever end?" I asked Thomas

"No. Not until wicked finds a cure" he answered. "But let's face it. There not going to find one."

I nodded

"Let's go. We have work to do" he said I nodded and followed him out into the computer lab were Theresa sat typing. I didn't like her.

She was obsessed with Wicked and obsessed with Thomas. She hated me.

"I see they sent in Newt. Not long till they send in you" she snarled I stood up Thomas grabbed my arm

"Don't" he said I glared at him and he leaned back

"Let's hope they send in you. So then Thomas can gets so actual fucking privacy without thinking someone watching him every second" I shouted Thomas blushed and so did Theresa

"Stop" I heard chancellor Paige say. "Get back to work."

Theresa sent me a dirty look then went back to typing. I huffed and sat next to Thomas.

"Does it ever end?" He mumbled as he started to write something

"I sure hope so"

End of memory #3

-

Memory #4

I was writing something down. I looked up at the young boy who was fumbling with his hands.

"Name?" I asked

"Aris" he mumbled I wrote it down. I heard his stomach rumble I ignored it. Poor kid looked starving.

"Ms. Amanda we need you in area 6 for testing of the Grievers" a voice said in my ear piece

I touched it to respond

"Be there in a sec" I said

"We need you over here to gather the box" another voice said

I groaned and responded.

"I'll be there." And the boys stomach rumbled again I huffed slamming my clipboard down, he flinched, I stomped out of the room.

I snuck into the kitchen.

"Ms. Amanda" the cook said. "What do you need?"

"Beef soup, loaf of bread and a bottle of water!" She looked surprised but got everything I walked back to Aris and handed him the food

"Eat up. And hurry there going to come to take you!" I said. He shoveled the food down his throat in a few minutes and drank the water in seconds.

I saw color return to his cheeks and he looked more relaxed. There was a knock on the door. It opened and Chancellor Paige walked in smiling with doctors behind her with a gurney

I grabbed Aris by the arms and pushed him on the bed. He stumbled.

"Easy" Chancellor Paige said I rolled my eyes and wheeled him out

"Where are we going?" He asked

"Somewhere" I answered he looked up at me scared. "You'll be fine"

I stroked his hair when I saw panic in his face. We got to the lab I brought out the needle. He struggled to get away I held him down

"Shhhhh" I said. "It's okay"

He relaxed as I pushed the needle in his arm.

"There" I said. I looked over at the tubes filled with blue stuff. The guards hoisted Aris up slowly the put him in one. Before I closed the door I stuffed a candy bar I'm his pocket.

It was shut. Aris eyes fluttered open. He banged against the glass I touched my pocket and looked at him he looked down reaching inside his pocket. His eyes widened but he kept banging against the glass. Tears were in his eyes as he disappeared.

I broke down crying that night. And I swore I would never ever send another person in there again.

End of memory #4

.......

Memory #5

Training new Grievers was better then sending people in the maze. Newborns Grievers were the cutest things I've ever seen

'Eyes on me' I communicated. 'Follow me'

I held a dead rat in my gloved hand. They eagerly pushed each other as they tried to impress me.

'Come on' I urged. '...... Go!'

They all dashed off into a fake mini maze as soon as I threw the rat. I watched patiently. I saw them dodge attacks and kill intruders.

When the first one returned with the rat I applauded and the doctors took the dead rat away. The others nudged against me for attention but I just smiled and sent them to there cages.

"Amanda I need to go to the box we seem to have a problem" I heard Chancellor Paige say in my ear piece

"Copy that" I said I ran out to where the box was held. I used my key card to open the door.

It had supplies in it. Clothes, canned food, books, toiletries, everything you needed. I walked over to the box. That's where we send everything down the maze. I opened the box someone suddenly held something to my throat I froze my hands lingering to my gun.

"Don't make a sound" a familiar voice said I looked up to see an older and mature Nick

"Nick!" I cried he looked confused. He had blood all over himself.

"Who are you?" He asked frantically

"I'm your friend. Amanda. Remember. Forever-ever" I said showing him the pin. "You, Newt and I were best friends"

"Newt" Nick growled. "Where is he? Where am I?" He snarled.

Suddenly I heard footsteps.

"Hide!" I hissed pushing him into a closet. He stumbled back as I shut the door to the closet. I smelt something awful and looked down at a the box. I screamed

A body laid down there. The door burst open. Chancellor Paige ran in with the guards she took me by my arms and pulled me away as the guards took the body. My lips trembled.

"Your fine" she said I nodded. "Get the body out of here!"

I watched as they lifted the body out. It was already in a bag I looked away. I heard them walk away I quickly grabbed Nick out of the closet. I grabbed his shirt and yanked him outside. I looked at the security cameras. According to my calculations we had exactly 3.2 seconds to get across without the camera seeing us. It stays still for that long in the right hand corner before turning to the left. I watch it and just when it turns to the right I run. He follows behind me. I shove him in my room were there are no cameras

"Where am I? Who are you?" He yelled

"Shhhhh. Keep it down" I hissed he grumbled. He still had the knife in his hands.

"Were in Wicked okay!"

End of memory #5

.....

Memory #6

"Is Newt going to be okay?" Nick asked me I nodded

"He will be. If I know Newt he'll try to harm himself but Minho and Alby will protect him" Nick flinched and looked away. He grasped the pin in his fingers

He had gotten his memories back after I stole some of the serum and gave it to him.

"Forever-ever" he whispered then looked at me. "You miss Minho?" I shrugged

"Why would I?" I asked

"You guys used to talk about escaping this hell hole and getting to paradise." I smiled we did.

"You knew Minho before you knew Newt." I whispered

"But you haven't mentioned him at all!" Nick said

I sighed

"What's there to mention? It was just stupid crushes we knew we would never see each other again!" I snapped Nick grinned at me but it wasn't the Nick grin. He was missing the lightness in his eyes. He was missing Newt.

Chancellor Paige had soon realized two of the subjects were missing. I needed to cover it up so I took Nick's DNA and went back to the lab. After days on working I made an exact replica of him. It was amazing of what I could do. The plan was for the dummy to be in the hall on the floor. Then I would shoot it in the head. Making it seem like I shot the real Nick.

Chancellor Paige said she was proud of me. I cried all day in Nick's arms

"No matter what happens we stick together!" He said I nodded. "Forever...."

"Forever-ever?" I asked he grinned at me and hooked his pin on his clothes

"Forever-ever!"

I heard a helicopter noise up above I smiled.

"Well hello hermana" a familiar voice said in my ear. "I see time has done you well!"

"Shut up and get down here so you can take him Jorge!" I snapped I heard him chuckle

"Roger that!"

Jorge hated Wicked but there was a girl named Brenda. She was left to die alone and Jorge took her. He treated her like his daughter. One night Wicked came around trying to check people if they were immune. Brenda was. They were planning on killing her when I stopped the attack.

I told the guards to leave them be and to never bother them again. I was only 13 at the time but one tough cookie. Jorge thanked me telling me he'd never be able to repay me

When I sent Aris into the maze I had a mental breakdown. Since then I've been betraying Wicked. I tell Jorge all there plans but it's not easy. Just like this isn't.

"Bye Nick" I said kissing his cheek he smiled

"Forever-ever Amanda. Remember?" He said tears caught in my eyes as I nodded.

He kissed my forehead then climbed in the helicopter.

"Sure you don't want to come?" Jorge asked Brenda laughed and I chuckled

"No I have to watch over my friends and my brother. Plus how else will you get your information?"

Good point hermana!" He said. "See ya later!"

I giggled as I watched them ride off. I walked back inside. Everything changed.

"Ms. Amanda. Chancellor Paige wants you in the laboratory." A voice said in my ear

"Uhhhh r-roger that" I stuttered.

Oh crap!

I started running I ripped off my ear piece I ran into the computer lab. An annoyed Theresa looked up but I yanked Thomas up. Dragging him away

"What's wrong?" He asked

"There sending me in" I said his eyes widened

"Why?!" He whisper-shouted

"How the hell am I supposed to know!!!" I growled kicking him

"Okay, okay!" He said. "What do we do?"

"Thomas" I said he looked at me. "It's too late for me. But not for you." I whispered

I grabbed his hand and we started running. I got to the file room

"Stay" I hissed I swiped my card and ran inside. I started ripping through files when I found it

I ran outside holding it shoving it at Thomas.

"What is it?" He asked

"Remember that one night when you came sobbing to my room after you put Chuck into the maze?" I asked he nodded. "You told me you couldn't stand seeing your friends die one by one. I told you I get you out of here. It's coordinates. To every wicked compound, lab and anything else. On this little paper"

"What do I do?" He asked

"Give it to the person you trust the most with this valuable information" I whispered. I heard footsteps he nodded

"I know who" he said

"Don't say Theresa" I mumbled he laughed and the footsteps got closer

"Good luck Thomas." I took my forever-ever pin off and handed it to him. "Put it in my room."

He nodded I stroked his cheek.

"Wicked is planning something bad Thomas we have to stop it!" I whispered he closed his eyes as tears trickled down his face I smiled then someone grabbed my shoulder I punched the guard.

"RUN THOMAS!" I screamed he did.

I fought a pretty good fight until something was injected in my neck.

"You should have listened!" Chancellor Paige said

My eyes closed and I felt myself being lifted up and placed on a gurney. Something new was injected in me

And Ava Chancellor Paige took away every last memory and every last feeling I had.

Let the games begin.

End of memory #6

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725K 19.1K 30
[COMPLETED] Meet Skye Henry, the new guy at school, who happens to be gay. he thought he would have fun making new friends until he met Jacob Evans...
197K 5.3K 20
kyle is the shy kid whose Mom made him join ROTC. Kyle wasn't happy about this until he met Nate the jock of ROTC the hot boy candy but is he gay wha...
10.4M 378K 41
Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homeschooled for years. With his supportive, ol...
1.1M 31.2K 37
-- This has been discontinued, but a new story with the same characters and premise will be available soon! Do follow me to keep updated! -- Kyler Pa...