Loki's Kitten (Book One)

Imagination77 által

Több

An Unexpected Turn of Events.
Peace and Quiet
New Stuff
A Small Outing
Uncontrolled Changes.
A Name
Friends and Stories in the Rain
Rescue is on the Way
Surfacing Emotions
Questioning One's Self.
Days of Fluff
Loki's Escape
Slipping through your Fingers
Questionable Allies
Seeking Help from the Unexpected
Found You.
Welcome Home.
The Start of a New Beginning
Loki's Kittens: prologue (1st chap of book 2)
Next Book is Up!!!!

A Guradian Angel in the Making

2.9K 102 4
Imagination77 által

It's here!!!!! Omg next chapter I can't wait to write it.

Thank you all for supporting me and waiting patiently. :)

Here it is!

It was dark outside with the sun still hiding its face from Asguard, bathing everything in a deep darkness. The only light that shone on this kingdom was the small twinkle of stars.

Loki walked with silent foot steps through the city. Though hand cuffed, he kept his strides long and proud with a hidden smirk behind his lips.

Some how he was able to convenience Thor to allow him outside the palace. Now phase two of his plan will begin. 'An attempted assassination on Odin.' Of course he wouldn't be doing it himself, they would definitely find out it was him. But if someone else was to, he would be clear of suspicions. For he had no magic, no weapons and if he stayed in the guards sight at all times, no charges would befall him.

Of course giving the signal needed to happen first. He needed to escape these guards and find the woman who was key to his plan. She always came on the nights of new moons and it was Loki's job to meet her somehow.

As he walked along the beach with the six guards behind him, he looked for a way where he could disappear, though he found none. 'Just my luck.' he exhaled through his nostrils.

"What is that?"

"Wait, it's the earth creature. Don't hurt it!"

Loki turned to see a black blob running in his direction. 'This creature is getting in my way! Why is it that every-' he stopped with wide eyes only to smile as he knelt down, allowing the kitten to jump onto his leg.

'This can be my distraction.' Loki went to stand, looking at the guards.

"Guards, it seems as though my pet is hungry. I wish to go to the market for food."

The guards looked at each other, their hushed whispers were drowned out by the waves of the beach. If it was one place the God of Mischief wasn't allowed to go, it was the market. There, hundreds of Asguardans shopped and there, is where Loki's meeting was at. There he could slip away and relay the message.

"Very well, however, you will be chained." Loki smirked awaiting to be bound. All he needed, was for her to see him.

~~~~

The seven of them, plus Adara, walked through the bustling market. Plenty of fair maidens wore beautiful silk dresses and shaws while the males ran back and fourth, collecting items that were needed in day to day work.
Loki was always fascinated by the sheer enthusiasm here. Every night, he could remember looking out his chamber windows at the small area where the lights shone brightly and laughter danced with the wind.

Not once has he thought about coming here but today was an exception. The lights were brilliant and the stalls held unique items though none would be of any use to the God of Mischief but, they were still eye catching.

As Loki walked further into the crowded streets, he could see others glaring at him, a few times his ears picked up snarky remarks but he ignored it.

"Meow!" Loki looked down to see Adara with her ears flattened and her body hunkered to the ground. His hands were bound behind his back so he couldn't carry her. Instead he sighed, not believing he was going to allow this but, "Adara, climb." He said tilting his head to his shoulder.

He knew that the kitten was smart, smarter than Thor sometimes- Adara, catching the gesture, climbed her masters pants and up to his shoulder where she rubbed the side of her head on his cheek.

Loki sighed and continued to walk, his chains rattling of the stone ground. No doubt others were staring but this helped with his plan.

As they walked, the black kitten had her eyes wide, staring at all the strange new people and objects.

Loki however, kept walking a brisk pace, he needed to find her, or all his planning would go to waste.

Adaras perspective

I sat on his shoulder looking about. There was so much noise, 'I want to go home!' I hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"Adara.....Adara...."

I looked around for the voice, only that it sounds far off. As if they were in a cage.

"Hello?" I meowed.

"Take Loki home..."

I tilted my head in confusion. The voice was female and I sensed no danger from it but as I focused on my surroundings, then I felt it, an evil entity and my master was heading right for it.

"Loki!" I meowed making him stop. 'I don't care if I get in trouble. I just know that something bad will happen if you got over there.'

With such determination, I leaned over and bit his ear making Loki roar in pain shaking me off.

I landed harshly on the ground.

"Run Adara, run!" The voice called again and so I did. I took off through the crowd, darting in between their feet and around stands. Not to far behind me I hear the loud clanking of metal and the soft thuds of my masters foot steps.

I ran as fast as my legs could go. 'I just want to go home!'

3rd perspective

The God of Mischief slowed to a stop when he finally realized the kitten was heading for the palace.

Loki frowned at feeling the warm blood trailing down his neck. Adara didn't bite him hard, but enough to get his attention. And for the love of Odin, Loki had no clue as to why she did it.

Sighing he turned, completely forgetting about meeting the female assassin and instead, his eyes were drawn to a stand that an elderly lady ran.

"My prince, what can I do for you?" She cackled, her gray curly hair bouncing every time she chuckled.

Loki pressed his lips together, raising a brow-trying to not act interested in what she was selling.

"Yes, how much for the bracelet?" He nodded towards the golden links with emeralds weaved into them. To him, they didn't look like much but-

"For you my Lord, it is free." She smiled which Loki returned half heartedly. He turned to the guards for them to get the item.

"I would like to return to my chambers." Loki said and they returned back to the palace where the God was released from his chains and allowed free reign.

When his tall form entered his chambers, it was dark and chilled. Heading to his bed, the God of mischief frowned thumbing the bracelet between his figures, the stones smooth to the touch.

Loki was confused, he found himself changing slowly but surely. Small things such as a smile or a chuckle, he found that these small actions was occurring more and more.

"And it's all because of that mewling qwim of a cat." Loki tossed the bracelet on his desk and rolled over onto his bed, trying to forget today's events.

Adaras perspective

I walked silently through the halls. "Loki's probably angry. He probably doesn't want me anymore." I sniffed with my head bowed.

"Adara..."

"Go away." I growled to the distant voice. It was all her fault.

"Adara." I turned to a very tall and elegant woman. She stood with long blonde hair and shining clothes. She wore what looked like bird feathers on her back. Suddenly I notice the giant beast beside here.

I hissed in defence.

"Adara, this is Hildisvíni, he will not hurt you." She smiled down at me. "Now, what is the matter young kitten?"

"Wait, you can understand me?" I asked back with my head tilted- still eyeing the beast next to her legs.

The lady laughed quietly and nodded. "Yes, for I am Freyja. Goddess of love, beauty, war and death."

I had no idea what any of that meant, "so you're an important person?"

"Yes you could say that. I am also Goddess of cats. Which is what you are and I think you for listening to my advice. If you had not, then Loki would veer back onto his old path."

The lady knelt before me, her tall form hovering over mine. "Young one, promise me that you will try to keep your master out of trouble and that you will protect him?"

I meowed in agreement as her hand came to caress my small head. I purred in delight when she started to scratch between my ears.

"Go on little one. Loki awaits you." She stood and suddenly disappeared in a flash of bright light.

I was left in the hall alone, only my thoughts accompanied me as I trotted to my masters room filled with determination.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

304K 10.7K 32
307 24 14
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒. . . " 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 " 𝙡𝙤𝙠𝙞 �...
8K 200 15
Loki fan fiction. Goes through all of Loki's movies, but with a twist, his secret lover.
240 5 9
Brotherly stuff between Loki and Thor. Oneshots