A Guradian Angel in the Making

It's here!!!!! Omg next chapter I can't wait to write it.

Thank you all for supporting me and waiting patiently. :)

Here it is!

It was dark outside with the sun still hiding its face from Asguard, bathing everything in a deep darkness. The only light that shone on this kingdom was the small twinkle of stars.

Loki walked with silent foot steps through the city. Though hand cuffed, he kept his strides long and proud with a hidden smirk behind his lips.

Some how he was able to convenience Thor to allow him outside the palace. Now phase two of his plan will begin. 'An attempted assassination on Odin.' Of course he wouldn't be doing it himself, they would definitely find out it was him. But if someone else was to, he would be clear of suspicions. For he had no magic, no weapons and if he stayed in the guards sight at all times, no charges would befall him.

Of course giving the signal needed to happen first. He needed to escape these guards and find the woman who was key to his plan. She always came on the nights of new moons and it was Loki's job to meet her somehow.

As he walked along the beach with the six guards behind him, he looked for a way where he could disappear, though he found none. 'Just my luck.' he exhaled through his nostrils.

"What is that?"

"Wait, it's the earth creature. Don't hurt it!"

Loki turned to see a black blob running in his direction. 'This creature is getting in my way! Why is it that every-' he stopped with wide eyes only to smile as he knelt down, allowing the kitten to jump onto his leg.

'This can be my distraction.' Loki went to stand, looking at the guards.

"Guards, it seems as though my pet is hungry. I wish to go to the market for food."

The guards looked at each other, their hushed whispers were drowned out by the waves of the beach. If it was one place the God of Mischief wasn't allowed to go, it was the market. There, hundreds of Asguardans shopped and there, is where Loki's meeting was at. There he could slip away and relay the message.

"Very well, however, you will be chained." Loki smirked awaiting to be bound. All he needed, was for her to see him.

~~~~

The seven of them, plus Adara, walked through the bustling market. Plenty of fair maidens wore beautiful silk dresses and shaws while the males ran back and fourth, collecting items that were needed in day to day work.
Loki was always fascinated by the sheer enthusiasm here. Every night, he could remember looking out his chamber windows at the small area where the lights shone brightly and laughter danced with the wind.

Not once has he thought about coming here but today was an exception. The lights were brilliant and the stalls held unique items though none would be of any use to the God of Mischief but, they were still eye catching.

As Loki walked further into the crowded streets, he could see others glaring at him, a few times his ears picked up snarky remarks but he ignored it.

"Meow!" Loki looked down to see Adara with her ears flattened and her body hunkered to the ground. His hands were bound behind his back so he couldn't carry her. Instead he sighed, not believing he was going to allow this but, "Adara, climb." He said tilting his head to his shoulder.

He knew that the kitten was smart, smarter than Thor sometimes- Adara, catching the gesture, climbed her masters pants and up to his shoulder where she rubbed the side of her head on his cheek.