The Start of a New Beginning

OK......THERE'S GOING TO BE A BOOK 2!! I'm not telling you the name of it yet though.... I'd be spoiling the ending of this book and the beginning of the next book.

Loki had been sleeping for the past couple of days. His body healing after his temporary death. He couldn't remember anything but Adara's ferocious roar which had scared him beyond all reasoning.

The morning light of Asguard seeped through his window setting his room ablaze with a golden dust color. Sighing he rolled over, adjusting himself under the sheets as he came to face with a giant black feline face.

He reached up and pet Adara gently, running his finger from her muzzle, down her neck and towards her stomach.

Earlier he noticed a few scars on her body and frowned everytime his fingers came across the blimishes.

'She's been through so much.'

"Adara. Wake up, we have to go to that ceremony today." Loki said softly.

Light green eyes met his own dark ones. "Mmm... I don't want to." She exhaled through her nose. It always surprised him how mature she sounded. He still remembered her small innocent child like voice but now it held power and wisdom with it.

"That is not my decision." He smirked, getting up.

Everything's change since Adara's rescue. Even his hate towards Odin and Midguard. The only thing which mattered now, was Adara.

Loki realised when she roared her emotions to him, he knew that deep down, she wanted him happy. Living like Frigga wished instead of wasting his time on revenge or his birth rite.
Loki, just didn't care anymore.

He stripped from his sleep ware and changed into his war armor. Behind him he heard Adara jump off the bed and pace towards him. He was almost knocked down by the force of her giant body rubbing against him while she purred loudly. Even in her beast form (as Loki states it) she was massive and powerful, able to literally push him around. Much to his annoyance.

Loki was getting ready to leave with Adara at his heels but stopped at a package just outside his chambers doors.

Raising a brow, he picked it up reading the note.

For the one who never gave up on you when everyone else did. Cherish her.

Odin

Loki scoffed, opening the box with an unamused look before pulling out an emerald collar. It was breathtaking, it looked like vines which was golden, curling as the green emeralds sprouted from the sides acting like leaves. Suddenly his eyes went wide with realization before softening.

"Adara, come here." Loki turned.

"What is it?" She sniffed curiously as he fastened the giant collar (necklace) around her wide neck. He then stepped back and admired the jewelry.

"It suits you." Loki smiled as Adara purred, head butting him softly in the stomach.

~~~~

There ceremony was held for Loki and a giant banquet in order. Many Asguardians showed, feasting on the glorious food. The warriors three and Lady Sif stayed near Thor who was accompanied by Jane.

Everyone looked perfect in this royal dinning hall of gold and the guest talked amongst themselves happily.

Thor couldn't have been happier. It was just like the old days, if not better. His brother, wasn't the Loki who destroyed New York or who always fought with Thor. This, was Thor's brother.

Guards opened the royal door and through them came Loki wearing his golden horned helmate, his battle armor and his royal green cloak.

Beside him, was Adara who took powerful strides. Her fur shimmered whenever the light would hit it and beneath the coat, everyone could see her muscles ripple. She stayed by Loki's side, loyal and protective. Thor thought she brought the best out of Loki whenever she was near and tonight, only proved it.

Thor's eyes widened a small fraction when he saw the emerald collar she wore. He looked to his father with a wide smile which Odin nodded in response.

"What are you smiling at?" Jane asked as Loki and Adara bowed before their father.

"The collar which Adara wears, parts of it belonged to our mother. He must've had a jeweler add on to it."

Jane gazed with awe as Loki was reinstated as the second prince of Asguard.

Everyone roared as it was finished and Loki bowed to the mass.

Adara's perspective.

I looked up to Loki who was smiling happily and genuinely. He walked up and greeted people, thanking them for attending. However I saw their cautious faces when they neared. It was directed not as much towards Loki, but to me. Deciding it would be best if I wasn't near him, I left and headed towards outside, sitting on the balcony where the wind brushed against my fur.

"Helga, thank you helping me when I needed it." I growled to the stars.

"Adara." I turned to see Freyja and bowed my head with respect. "It is good to see you healthy."

"It's good to see you as well."

The goddess who wore beautiful golden and white robes, sat on the ledge looking at me with bliss.

"You did it Adara. You've protected Loki and even more so, you have given him a home." She caressed my face as I purred in thanks.

"I couldn't have done it without you." I said and Freyja got up with a wide smile.

"Loki is looking for you. You better run off before he gets worried again." She winked.

Getting up I went to fetch him, so to speak. (LOL she's a cat not a dog. Get it? No? OK nvm.)

~~~

During the three weeks after his reinstatement, Loki has noticed that Adara's appetite has increased tenfold. Her stomach started to become a little bigger and her additutde had became displeasing to the God of Mischief. She's also been dissapearing lately and it has been worrying him like crazy.

Setting his book down he decided to look for her. Heading towards the library to check for her but she wasn't there. He then checked the gardens, kitchen and market. Everywhere!

Loki breathed to get his emotions under control. Quickly he headed towards the training yard where Thor should be.

"Thor!" The God of Thunder looked up from his spar with Lady Sif. Loki was on the second floor looking down with what seemed like worry.

"What is it brother." He sat down his sword squinting from the sun as sweat dripped from his brow.

"Have you seen Adara?"

Thor shook his head. Having no clue as to where the feline could be.

Loki bit his lip. This was very bothersome. He turned to the guard closest to him and snapped. "You there, spread word to the others. Find Adara! Search the palace!" He growled. Thor watched as the guard ran through the halls alerting the other guards of what has happened.

Thor had a sinking feeling that Loki was close to exploding with worry, and it wouldn't be pretty.

Wow, what an adventure. Happy ending for the Ex-Villian. THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE NEXT BOOK IS GOING TO BE PUBLISHED NEXT IN THIS BOOK!!! (Sorta??)

Have fun with the next chapter ^^