The Fault of Time

By Stevie1192

Fault: Book 1 It was a perfectly normal supply run. All's that the crew had to do was get the crates of supp... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note
Sequel is Finally Up!

Chapter 6

1.6K 64 4
By Stevie1192

Ahsoka's POV

I watched the Spectors run from rooftop to rooftop. Right now they were confusing me to no end! I was just getting to know Spector 6, but then he steals from other people. Then him and his crew helps us against Seperatists. Then they leave! What has happened to this galaxy?

I went back to the battle scene with my master. When we arrived, the clones were cleaning up the dead droids. "Master, people confuse me even more these days," I said to Kenobi.

"Well, Ahsoka, not everyone likes the Jedi," he replied.

"But Spector 6 has a lightsaber and can use the force. How can he not like the Jedi?"

"He might have gotten it from one of his parents."

"But I talked to him earlier and he said he built it himself."

"When did you find time to talk to him?"

"I ran into him at the market today. He was getting food."

"Well, how about we go and get some sleep and you can tell me about your talk with the boy tomorrow."

I walked with Kenobi back to the ship to sleep. As I laid in bed, I could not stop thinking about how peculiar this crew was.

I also wondered if I would ever see them again. It was not that big of a galaxy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 20.6K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
1.4M 24.2K 60
(Book one of the rollercoaster love series) This is my take on the cliche (albeit awesome) football & cheerleader, best friend's brother, boy next do...
17.7K 451 33
If you want a take on what happened after the last book of the Lockwood & Co series, then this story is for you. It starts off straight of the bat of...
78.4K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...