Out Of That Computer + BEN Dr...

By That-Creepy-Girl

Yo guys! It's still me, XxBonnieCPPSxX, I decided to re-make my account. Toooo.... XxLeyBaexX! A-Anyways... A... More

Prologue
-Chapter 1: Computer Glitches-
-Chapter 2: If I look back, it will kill me-
-Chapter 3: You Left Her To Die-
-Chapter 4: A Nightmare Come True-
Author's Note: Info | Do Not Skip
BONUS CHAPTER: Mansion Racket
-Chapter 5: 3 Deaths of 3 Girls-
-Chapter 6: Wake Me Up-

-Short Desicion Chapter: Sacrifice or Not?-

233 4 5
By That-Creepy-Girl

~NORMAL POV~

You woke up in a weird place, all black and white, you looked up to see Majora's Mask. "Play it...~" A voice said in your head. "Play it... To sAcRiFiCe.." It said the last word darkly. "Sacrifice who!?" You yelled. "Risk getting your family dead and Ley still in the afterlife (which is not true) or, play the game, let your family alive, Ley coming back and... You sacrificing yourself for... DEATH." It said.

-----
Very crappy chapter, I know, this is not yet Chapter 6.
Decide. Sacrifice or Let Them Die?

A..............................Sacrifice (Dont worry about dying. I got a plan)

B..............................Let Them Die

EDIT #1 10-8-15:

I HAVE CHOSEN....

Option....

A.!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...