Melanie [h.s] #Wattys2015

By EsteeStyles

She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her ey... More

Summary
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven Part 1
Eleven Part 2
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
HELP PLEASE
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel COMING SOON
SEQUEL OUT NOW

Forty-Two

2.2K 51 22
By EsteeStyles

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Do It by Selena Gomez_________________________________________________________

THE NEXT DAY

How did it feel when your mother approved too easily your relationship? Especially your relationship with your boss? Unbelievably amazed, more than happy. I didn't expect Mom to accept Harry this easily, knowing that he was my boss, I thought they might be some small arguments between Mom and Harry but last night, she managed to surprise me.

Today was friday, I took a good shower before wearing a floral decent sleeveless top and some black skinny jeans with a small jacket in case it was cold because summer was over. Tara got ready wearing a baby pink tank and white skinny jeans with a baby pink denim jacket, she was the prettiest blonde for me.

Tara, Mom and I had cereals for breakfast because nooone was in a mood of big cooking this morning due to last night feels and mood was still in our heads. Especially mine.

"You know it wasnt quite a surprise that you and Mr S-Harry dating!"Mom said while eating. Tara and I looked at her blank, how would Mom know about Harry and I dating without us telling her? Mom!

"What do you mean?"I asked her and she chuckled as it was obvious thing. Obvious? What?

"I mean remember in the beginning you used to hate him, cry about how harsh he was on you, at the same time you used to gush about how perfect is hair was. Like Romeo and Juliet, from hate to love"Mom said happily and I facepalmed myself to cover my blush. Romeo and Juliet huh? Well maybe because yup I used to hate him, but now I was crazy about him. But the difference between Romeo and Juliet with Harry and I was that we will have a happy ending and we won't have to die to love each other.

"Yeah good thinking Mom!"Tara said drinking her orange juice and I smiled not knowing what to say. Nowadays I was very very often out of words, want to know why? Because I always think about Harry.

Yup, I've gone crazy. Crazy in Love.

"I'm more surprised that you didnt get mad like other parents that I was dating my boss!"I said honestly what was in my mind and she laughed and put her arms on my shoulders.

"I don't care whether it's your boss or your collegue, rich or poor, handsome or ugly, whatever, if he makes you happy and if he's a good guy treating you well then I am the happiest mother ever for you. There's nothing to be mad about!"Mom said and I hugged nicely.

"Thank you mom means a lot to me!"I said and she nodded.

"He's a really good man Melanie. You should be grateful, make sure you don't lose him!"Mom said and I giggled and nodded in agreement. Mom's support was meant so much for me, made me even happier than I already was.

"I know he is and nothing will tear us apart!"I said confidently and we both high fived each other.

"Don't you wanna see your prince? Its time Melly Mel!"Tara said as she was giggling with us. So now Tara and I kissed mom bye bye and we left the appartment and this time I was driving us to work, I first stopped in front of Tara's office and then I parked my car in front of Styles Inc before going inside with a huge smile on my face.

Blame it on Styles!

"Hey Melanie!"As I reached our work floor, the receptionist called me nicely so I turned to her returning a nice smile.

"Good morning...hey I still didnt catch your name and its been a month I work here.."I said nicely and she giggled.

"It's Olivia love. There was this woman who wanted to see you very urgently. I don't know if she's still here now in front of your office or maybe she left. But she will come back later."Olivia said and I nodded. Since when someone wanted to see me? If they wanted to see Harry, they could go directly to his office without coming to my office first. Weird but I have to do my job right?

"Ok, do you know her name?"I asked her and she remained silent for few seconds only letting out a small hiss hoping I didnt notice but I did. Ok now what was wrong?

"Hmm I I don't know but becareful no matter what. She's a client right? So don't give too much details and info about the company or any staffs"Olivia said nervously and I nodded not willing to stress her with more questions.

"Ok thanks for the advice. Have a good day!"I said nicely before going to my office. Like Olivia said earlier, the person who wanted to see me was not here, maybe she was gone, but she'll come later that means. Anyway let's get to work. Just as I started typing entries the office phone rang so I picked it up.

"Hello?"I answered and next hearing his voice I started smiling like crazy.

"Good morning beautiful!"Harry said in his best husky voice which would make every girl crazy. Which I was.

"Good morning Harry. How did you know I just came?"I asked him and he chuckled. Stop doing that please, very very tempting, distracting...argh whatever.

"What can I say? Boyfriend instinct!"Harry said and I laughed. Boyfriend instinct? Seriously Harry seriously? Couldnt he get any cuter ?

"Ok now you feel my presence when Im near you?"I asked him and he chuckled again. Jesus Christ!

"You could say that and I actually just came out of the bathroom so I saw you enter your office from far!"He said and I hummed nicely.

"Right, is there any work you want me to do?"I asked him as I wanted to stay professional even if I was dating my boss, I still had a job to do right? So let's stay focused.

"Always so professional Melly Mel, actually yes I want you to send a  mail to Mr Clark our auditor that he can come anytime tomorrow from 9 to 12am, yup before lunch!"Harry said nicely. I quickly noted down on the small agenda for me what to do.

"Why not after lunch?"I asked him.

"Because he doesn't work in the afternoon"He said and I nodded.

"Ok will do it now"I said quickly remembering I was on the phone and not talking face to face to him.

"Melanie?"Harry asked me.

"Yes?"I asked him back smiling. Girl you got it really bad.

"I love you"He said and my cheeks turned red again and my already present smile widened.

"I love you too!"I said .

"Ok I'll leave you to work. Anything you need, call me! No sorry, you can come to my office anytime"He said nicely. Woah one more step forward, way to go Styles.

"Ok Harry!"I said and I slowly cut the call. I typed an email to that Mr Clarke to tell him he could come for auditing tomorrow from 9 to 12 like Harry told me to. After that, I did my usual work, entries, emails and arranging files, signing what papers accountants gave me to sign before those papers went to Harry.

But there was a white paper on the floor near the door that caught my eyes. I never threw anything anywhere like thay, maybe someone slipped it from under the door. What was it? I got up to get it , it was neatly folded so I unfolded it and gasped at the words written on it.

Watch your back Melanie. I'm coming

Harry's Pov

Bloody hell I had so much work to do but I wasn't in the mood of doing anything. Never happened to me before, before Melanie. I was not complaining at all, this girl was changing me. She was bringing out the good in me and I loved it. I love her, more than I thought I ever did.

I couldn't stop thinking about her the whole time while lazily doing my work, replying calls, ordering people to do things, meetings, cancel meetings, signing papers and files, go through the files from accoutants...I was doing everything thinking about Melanie. With all honesty I was never like this, never this lovestruck when I was with Amber. I loved her but maybe I was just infatuated by her, I guess it was all just physical because even a normal date we would end up having sex either in the car or in my house or hers.

With Melanie, it was different. Good different.

I love different. Pure.

"Screw work!"I mumbled to myself dropping the file that was in my hands on my desk before getting up to get in my girlfriend's office.

I need her.

"Hey!"Melanie looked up from the computer, she was working hard, I always loved how professional she was, but I never knew until her that innocence was the sexiest thing.

Ok that's it!

I couldnt handle it anymore so I just walked towards her and cupped her face in my large hands before smashing my lips hungrily and passionately on hers, she kissed back with same intensity, it was like we were moving in sync like we had the same thoughts and feelings about each other, my hands roaming on her back holding her protectively close to me and her small hands in my hair pulling softly.

"You're shivering!"I said as I was nibbling her neck and she started to moan softly. Why was she shivering? Was she tensed about something?

"Stay with me!"She breated burying her face in my chest as I caught her tight in my arms. Ok something eas bothering her. What?

"Of course I will always stay with you. Can you tell me what's going on? Something bothering you?"I asked her caressing her hair before her worried eyes looked at mine.

"I'm scared..."She managed to say while she showed a paper slightly crushed. Did someone threaten my baby?

I took the paper to see what was written on it and I gasped seeing those words.

Watch your back Melanie. I'm coming.

Who the fuck dared to threaten my baby?

(A/N: Dun Dun Dun who is it? Well its obvious right? There s only one trouble in this story right? What do you think will happen next?
IM SOOOO EXCITED FOR MADE IN THE AM TO COME OUT! this is gonna be the best album ever and it will top the charts like the rest of the albums, maybe even more!     INFINITY IS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL LOOOOOVE IT.              

P.S: We're halfway through this story!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
19.2K 183 29
~Dedicated to everyone out there that feels imperfect or unworthy. You are not. "I've had everything before that day, I've had it all. But you can't...
343 30 19
I'm not good at summaries but trust me it's a good fanfiction. Haley has never been nowhere near normal. She is very VERY wierd and quirky but she w...
12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...