30 Days»Niam Horayne

By hesgaypetra

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true. It all started from a brawl of two. Seconds, minutes, and... More

1. How It All Starts
1. All "Good" Stories Start With A Fight
1.The Disaster
2.Welcome to 2012?!
2.Research Your Topic
1. The Concert
2. Somebody's In Love?
2. Chocolate Brown Meet Sea Blue
2. Meeting Him
2. Niam's Day Out
2. Love Is In The Air...Literally.
2. Sudden Change Of Heart
1. I Want You Back
2. Sealed: By Modest!Management
2. Will You Be Mine?
???. Through The Dark
3. Take Me Home...Tour?
3. Bæs In Bærum
3. Truths, Hearts, Dares, And Karts
1.Are We...More Than This?
1. Exposed & The Great Escape
3. Cope With It
3. Drunk In Denmark
3. Fallen
4. Hey Angel (Part I)
Character Asks!
4. Hey Angel (Part II)
4. Confrontations
4. New Allies
1. Good News? Nah, Bad News.
4. Bachelor Parties
4. Sudden Change In Events
4. The Wedding Crashers
1. Waking Up
1. Truth Is Revealed
1. Case Closed
1. The End...Or Is It?
1. Our Happy Ending
THANK YOU

1. HELP ME

548 37 9
By hesgaypetra

This day will be split into two parts; Pre-Concert and Post-Concert. This is the post-concert chapter. 

Violence (Physical and Sexual) is present in this chapter.
_________
2015
Present
Stockholm, Sweden
15 Days Remaining

"I chased your love around a figure 8, I need you more than I can take. You promise forever and a day, and then you take it all away."

-Ellie Goulding (Figure 8)
_________
Harry's POV (Cont.)

I smiled as I saw Kendall leaving her seat during No Control. I jumped around on stage as Louis started his solo.

"Powerless, and I don't care it's obvious! I just can't get enough of you! The battle's now my eyes are closed-" Louis sang, pointing his microphone at the crowd.

"NO CONTROL!" The crowd sang back loudly, causing a smile to form on his face. The music ended as I finished my water bottle.

"Are you having fun Stockholm?!" Louis said loudly, earning a lot of screams in return. Loud crowd tonight, I like it.

"It's an honor to be performing tonight," I started. "Our job is to entertain you to the best of our abilities, and your job is to have fun! Now, repeat after me! Oh yeah!"

"OH YEAH!"

"Oh yeah!"

"OH YEAH!"

"Oh baby, yeah!"

"OH BABY, YEAH!"

"Yeah!" I screamed.

"Yeah!" Louis exclaimed. I giggled and glanced at him. He had a soft smile on his face, looking good as usual.

"That's the spirit Louis! Get in the spirit Zayn!"

"Yeah!" Zayn yelled back, chuckling slightly. I smiled at the two before facing the crowd once again.

"One last time! Oh baby, yeah!" I shouted.

"OH BABY, YEAH!" The crowd, Zayn, and Louis yelled in response. I laughed loudly before facing the crowd once again.

"We love you so much Stockholm, that we even wrote a nice song about you. This is Stockholm Syndrome everyone."
_
We ran off the stage into our separate dressing rooms, but not before agreeing to meet in the lounge area after we changed. Great show tonight, I'm so tired although. I take off my black tee and skinny jeans, my bare skin exposed to the cold air circulating the room. I shiver slightly as I walk over to my wardrobe. Skinny jeans, sweats, or shorts? Hmmm...sweats..I slip on the gray sweatpants and reach for a shirt, but I hear a loud thump and a muffled scream. I raised my eyebrows. What in the world...? I poked my head out of the door and look around. Nothing was happening. That's weird, I thought I heard-

"HELP!" I heard a scream once again as something bangs against the side of the wall. There it is again! I have no time to put on a shirt as I rush out of my dressing room. I hear continuous banging and muffled shouts from the door next to my dressing room. That's where the sounds are coming from.

I try to open the door, but it's locked. Of course it's locked. I look around for a key or something, until I lock my eyes on a bobby pin lying on a small table. Perfect. I take the bobby pin and mess around with it before unlocking the door and opening it to see the most disturbing sight ever.

Louis was pinned to the floor by Adrianna, who was hovering over him. I don't know if it's my feelings for him or the situation in general that makes me feel all of a sudden nauseated.

"Get off of me!" Louis screamed at the woman. Adrianna only smirked, sitting on his crotch. "No! Get off! Please!"

"Oh please babe," The woman purred, slightly grinding on the blue eyed brunet. "I know you want me, and I want you too. I heard you whimpering and moaning in your sleep last night, and it turned me on. I think we should take this back to the hotel room and have a little fun before we...separate."

"No!" Louis responded weakly. "I don't want you!"

"C'mon babe, it'll be fun. Besides, you know you want to be inside of me, not that curly haired faggot."

"If he's a faggot...then so am I!" Louis countered. "You can call me all of these mean and offensive names...but leave Harry out of this."

"Ugh! You're going to love me, not him!" Adrianna screamed angrily, forcing her lips against Louis', hands gripping to his shirt. Love...me?

I unfroze myself and pulled Adrianna off of Louis. She fell to the floor, dragging me down with her as I land on my back. Okay, maybe wasn't the best idea to intervene when I was tired. She screams in anger before she jumps on me, clawing at my face like an angry cat.

"Did you think you were going to steal my man so easily?"

"But was he yours if he wanted me so bad?" I smirk.

I retaliate by trying to grab her hands, which unfortunately doesn't work as I've left my face vulnerable enough for her to let her sharp fingernails painfully run across my cheeks.

"Stop!" Louis tries to intervene as I cry in pain. It was easy to tell by his facial expression, that he was scared out of his wits. Hell, I'm scared too. Adrianna continues to attack my face as I try to save myself. "Please!"

Next thing I hear is a door slamming. I gaped. He did not just leave me here with this...psychopathic woman! She devilishly smiles and gently glides her fingernails past my nose and my forehead, to my hair.

"No! Stop!" I plead. No, God no. Please don't pull my hair.

But when do things ever go my way?

She grabs a lot of my hair, and forcefully tugs it towards her. I scream in agony as tears escape my green eyes. While I was internally panicking I heard a snipping sound, and instantly lose it.

"STOP!" I scream, mustering all of my strength to push her off of me and try to stand. I glance at where I once was and gasp.

There were chunks of hair on the carpet near Adrianna, who was on the ground. My hair. My beautiful hair that I've spent YEARS growing. I fall to my knees, crawling over to my pile of hair. "You monster!" I yell.

Suddenly, the door flies open, revealing Louis, Zayn, and a police officer. Louis rushes toward me and helps me stand once again, his arms never leaving my waist. The officer storms in and handcuffed Adrianna. About damn time.

"You're under arrest. Do you understand that?" The officer says disappointingly. She nods. The officer leads her out of the room. Adrianna turns around before she is out of the door.

"Louis. I hope you and your little boyfriend have a good life," She finally says. Boyfriend? I blush as Louis pulls me closer to him. "In hell."

Ouch, that wasn't very nice. An idea pops into my head.

"Hey Adrianna," I call. She raises an eyebrow. I smirk and tilt Louis' chin towards me, receiving a confused look from him in return. I lean down and kiss him, his arms remaining on my waist. I feel his lips smile against mine as he kissed back.

The redhead screams in annoyance as the officer pushes her out and I end the kiss when the door closed. She knows to leave us alone from now on. Next minute we hear screaming once again. Louis and I pull apart from each other and rush outside with Zayn to see Adrianna going towards Perrie, still in handcuffs, only for the blonde to swing her fist at the Adrianna's face when she was close enough, knocking the red haired girl unconscious. Zayn ran towards his fiancee, engulfing her in a hug.

"My princess knows how to kick ass," He cheered as the unconscious redhead was dragged away.

"I'm not a princess baba," Perrie replies. "I'm a ninja master!"

"What a bitch. Glad she's gone," We turn around and see Louise with a smirk on her face, which instantly disappeared when she glanced at my hair. "What in the world happened to your hair?"

"It's a long story Lou," I say.

"You can tell me while I fix it."

By the time she was done, my hair was now like it was two years ago. It wasn't short, but it wasn't long enough to put into a bun either. Sigh. I thanked her before entering the car that was going to drive me back to the hotel. I was surprised when I saw Louis in the car as well, playing with his phone.

"You didn't go to the hotel yet?" I asked suspiciously.

"I wanted to wait for you."

"Oh. Uh, okay." We sat there in a awkward silence until I decided to speak again. "Louis?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like Modest?"

"I absolutely love them! They are the best management in the world because they really look out and care for us!" Louis answered sarcastically. "Of course I don't Harry, what kind of question was that?!"

"Just checking," I defended myself.

"Whatever Styles, just keep going."

"I was thinking..."

"Yes?"

"I want to leave Modest."

Louis was silent. He had the most emotionless look on his face as he stared into my eyes. It's becoming a little creepy, to be honest.

"...Louis?"

"Harry Styles, you are crazy." Louis states. It's a bit...insane, fighting Modest and finding new management, but it was worth a try. And besides, they need a reality check, and what else could possibly do the trick other than the world's largest boy band leaving them? Nothing. He turned to me, smirking.

"...I like crazy."
____________
Bum. Bum. Bum.

What's gonna happen next? Will Larry successfully go through with the plan? Where is Zayn?

QOTD: Smut...or no smut?
_______
I'm going to say...15 votes for an update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 3.8K 50
Unknown: U shuld ring me m88888. Ashton: I'm not your "m88888" Unknown: Ur no fun, Asston. Ashton: *You're. *Ashton. And how do you know my name, an...
153K 11.7K 13
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
3.6K 106 21
Set 3 years later! Sequel to I Can Save You. -Kellin and Vic are an extremely happy couple, Pierce the Veil have made it big and touring is just a...
10.8K 759 50
Back in the day Bradley Simpson and Tristan Evans used to be boyfriends. They were the cutest couple in high school and they were all so loved. But e...