Nothing left to lose:A luis c...

By atrueprimadonna

Sequel To El Que se enamora pierde, Lynn is 19 living in London with her band. After they reached stardom the... More

Where are you now that I need you?
Late night sex, smoking cigarettes
Gave it all up for a 'better man' beat me down but on the ground I stand
It hurts to hear your name, when I haven't seen you in so long
You swore you'd never hit them, never do anything to hurt them
Theres a million reasons why I should give you up
I wanna be an Idle Teen.
He's so tall and handsome as hell. He's so bad, but he does it so well
Kiss me again underneath the moonlight
Here we are and you're to drunk to hear a word I say
I can't drown my demons they know how to swim
And I'm back for the first time since then
I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile, so good to me so right
Outloud someone's calling my name, and it sounds like you
I'm afriad you'll runaway if I tell you what I wanted to tell you
Self destruction is such a pretty little thing
I bet sometimes you wonder about me
I wish I could touch you again, I wish I could still call you friend.
His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room
This is no modern fairy tale
Wedding plans
Dont say yes, runaway now
'Cause I've done some things that I can't speak
No one has to know what we do
Secrets dont sleep till theyre took to the grave
I feel indigo, how about you?
Love is not a victory march.
I wont let nobody hurt, wont let no one break your heart
They are hunters, we are the foxes.
She's mine, you stay away from her its not her time
I wont let nobody hurt you
I hope you're the end of my story

I don't mean to be a bother, But have you seen this girl?

147 8 0
By atrueprimadonna

"Sorry" I said quickly and walked away.

I can't have him see me like this, I thought as I walked down the hallway.

"You dropped your pass" he called out. "Don't turn back" I whispered and continued walking.

//Luis' POV//

After the opening speech I walked off to the bathroom.

As I walked into the hallway a girl wearing a black dress walked out and bumped into me.

"Sorry" she said quickly and walked away.

"You dropped your pass" I shouted but continued walking," she's staying at the JW Marriott" I said and placed it in my pocket," I'll stop by later once the after party is over" I said and walked back to the show.

//Lynn's POV//

"I gotta go," I told Mika. "Why?" He asked. "I don't feel good" I lied. "Want me to take you back?" Mitchell asked. "No I'm good" I said. "I'll walk you to your car" the guy with the black tejana said. "Go with Gerardo" Mika said. "I don't wanna be a bother" I said. "No worries, I'm leaving too" he said and smiled. "Thank you" I said," I'll see you guys at the hotel" I said and walked out.

As we walked down the hallway I made sure Luis didn't see us.

"Thank you, ill just hail a taxi and be on my way" I said. "I'll drive you home" he said. "No its fine" I said. "I don't want you going home alone" he said. "Thanks" I said and we walked to his car.

"I'm Gerardo, Gerardo Ortiz" he said as we got into his car. "Lynn Gunn" I said and shook his hand.

After making small talk we arrived at the hotel.

"Thanks for the ride" I said. "You're welcome, I hope I can see you again" Gerardo said. "We'll see" I said and smiled.

I walked into the hotel and walked up to the room.

Using Mitchell's key I walked in and went straight into the shower.

**********************************

I was about to start watching The Astronaut Wives Club when there was a knock on the door.

"You've got to be kidding me" I exclaimed and got up.

I tied my hair in a messy bun and looked through the peep hole.

"Shit" I whispered as I saw Luis on the other side of the door.  "I can't let him see me" I whispered and quickly grabbed a black snapback and a hoodie.

I untied my hair and slid the hoodie and snapback on. "This will have to do" I said and opened the door.

"How can I help you?" I asked in a deep voice. "You dropped this" He said. "That was my sister, thanks dude" I lied. "No problem" he said and walked down the hall.

"I don't think he recognized me" I said and smiled proudly as I placed the card on the desk.

//Luis' POV//

I was kinda hoping I'd see the girl again. She seemed familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I needed to find out who she was. Was she a singer? An actress? Somebody's girlfriend? I needed to find out who she was.

****************************
***********************************

Song used as title: Remembering Sunday- All Time Low

This song will be import throughout the next chapters so stay tuned.

Comment

And

Vote

And

Share(tell your friends)

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 447 20
This story takes place after Rose "died" Luisa is a mess. Rafael isn't the best brother. And a familiar redhead returns. What happens if they get a...
94K 3.1K 72
everyone knows they're in love, except them. Maritza Ramos and Marisol "Flaca" Gonzales have been friends since the day they met at Litchfield. somet...
6.1K 230 27
When I walked away that day I swore I'd never see Harry's face again. But I guess when two people are meant to be together, fate will stop at nothing...
88.1K 1.9K 24
What happens when somebody falls in love with their kidnapper? Currently (02/03/2019) #1 in pvris