Treacherous (Boruto Fanfictio...

By The_Pink_Disaster

After encountering a strange shinobi, Boruto and Sarada are send back in the past. TIME TRAVEL FANFICTION [Co... More

Chapter 1 - I Promise!
Chapter 2 - Where is Sarada?
Chapter 3 - The Hokage
Chapter 4 - Naruto & Boruto
Chapter 5- The Day Boruto Was Born
Chapter 6 - P-papa?!
Chapter 7 - I Swear I Didn't Know!
Chapter 8 - Mama Meets Son
Chapter 9 - Jiraiya is Back!
Chapter 10 - The Plan
Chapter 11 - In The Meantime...
Chapter 12 - Message from the Past
Chapter 13 - Goodbye Sensei!
Chapter 14 - Sad News
Chapter 15 - Enemy's Identity
Chapter 16 - A Letter From The Past
Chapter 17 - Sarada's and Boruto's Date
Chapter 18 - Destruction of Konoha
Chapter 19 - The Day Boruto Became a Brother (Part 1)
Chapter 20 - The Day Boruto Became a Brother (Part 2)
Chapter 22 - Welcome Back!
Chapter 23 - You Are My Friend
Chapter 24 - Sarada is Missing?
Chapter 25 - The Land of Iron
Chapter 26 - Sarada Found
Chapter 27 - Sasuke Motherfucking Uchiha
Chapter 28 - Thank you! (10k Special)
Chapter 29 - Unexpected
Chapter 30 - Farewell
Chapter 31 - Finally Back
Chapter 32 - The Story of Uchiha Sasuke
Chapter 33 - Tsuneo's Story Part 1
Chapter 34 - Tsuneo's Story Part 2
Chapter 35 - The End
Important!
Super Important!
100K And Top 1000?

Chapter 21 - Grandfather

14.7K 480 142
By The_Pink_Disaster

"I won't let you hurt Naruto-kun anymore!" Hinata said.

"Reinforcements?"

"What are you doing here, Hinata! Get out here while you still can-"

"No! I'm just being... Selfish." Hinata cut him off.

"What are you saying! Get out of here before you get yourself in danger!"

"Your smile saved me..." Hinata smiled.

Naruto's eyes widen.

"I'm here because I want to be. I... I always chased after you, wanting to be with you. That's why I am here. Protecting something precious to me is more important than my life... I almost took the wrong paths so many times, but you saved me. Your smile, your laugh, your everything... That's why am I here... Because, Naruto-kun... I love you."

------------------

"D-dad..." Boruto said weakly.

"Is he alright? Mom?"

"He should be... He needs to rest."

But then a strong wind came in their way.

"Ahh!"

"What was that?"

"I don't know!"

"I can't belive it..."

"What's going on?" Sakura asked the Hyuuga that was next to her.

"I don't know how to explain it... But Naruto is in six tails now."

Six tails?! That's even more then the last time.

------------------

Naruto was inside his mind.

The pain was unbearable.

The nine tails started to take control of him. He didn't know what to do.

"Destroy everything..." A deep voice said. "Destroy everything yhat causes you pain."

His shirt opened, reaveling the seal.

He didn't care anymore. Everything he loved was killed.

"That's right, give me your soul."

Naruto started to walk towards the gate, to the seal.

"Now break the seal. And in return, I'll destroy eveything that causes you pain."

There was no walking back now. He was in his eight tails now, almost in nine tails. He couldn't do anything else.

He was no longer in control.

But just when he was about to unseal the fox, his hand was grabbed in time and he took control of himself.

He fell down on the floor while hearing the growls of the None Tails.

The fox was angry.

Naruto looked at the person who saved him.

He couldn't believe his eyes.

The Forth Hokage? What was he doing inside his mind?

"Yondaime!" Nine Tails growled.

Minato grabbed his son hand to help him stand up.

"Y-yondaime... Hokage." Naruto said in awe.

"Naruto..."

"Wait; my name. How do you know my name?"

"Simply because my son needed a name."

"Y-your son? Then..."

"Huh? Yeah, I am your father."

Naruto was shocked. All those years of dreaming who his father is or how he looks like were answered.

"Forth Hokage!" The fox growled again. "Come here! I'll rip you to shreds!"

"Well if that's the case, I think I will remain here."

Naruto was still looking at him in shock.

"How about we go somewhere else?"

Minato snapped his fingers and the scenery chaged.

"The Third didn't tell you much of anything, did he? I guess he wanted to surpress as much information about the Nine Tails as possible. If people found out you were my son, you'd have been in danger."

"Dad..." Naruto said while Minato was surprised and left off guard when his son called him dad.

Then Naruto punched Minato in the stomach.

"WHY DID YOU SEAL THE NINE TAILS INSIDE YOUR OWN SON, DATTEBAYO?!"

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH BECAUSE OF THAT?! All the grown-ups looked at me with contempt... And I couldn't make any friends. I WANTED PEOPLE TO ACCEPT ME, so I trained really hard to become strong. Then I met Iruka-sensei, Kakashi-sensei and Pervy Sage...-"

"And I was happy becuse they helped make me get stronger! But before of that, a group called the Akatsuki came after me, so I had to train even more harder then before. I got to be even stronger, but the Akatsuki still killed my friends. But.. huh? What am I saying? Damn it, am I suppose to be happy or mad? I don't even know, dattebayo!" Naruto begin to cry.

Minato smiled.

"Naruto, tell me, how old are you?"

"Sixteen." Naruto replied.

"Wow... You're already sixteen years old, huh? It must have been hard for you... I'm sorry Naruto. I suppose after putting my own son through so much... I have no right to act like a father and apologize." Minato said.

"It's alright.... I'm the son of the Forth Hokage. I can handle it." Naruto said while Minato smiled at him.

"I sealed half of the Nine Tails chakra inside of you, because I believe you could control its power." Naruto was surpired after hearing that.

"And there is a reason why I did this... When the Nine Tails attacked the village sixteen years ago, I learned something."

"What?"

Minato had a more serious face now.

"There was a mastermind who manipulated the Nine Tails to attack the village."

"Mastermind?"

"A powerful ninja at that. I would require a special kind of power to go up against such an oppenent. I believe he will attack our village again."

"But Konoha was already been destroyed."

"Yes... I watch from inside your mind."

"You watched?!

"I know about Jiraiya Sensei too."

"So was it Pein who used the Nine Tails to attack the village before?"

"No... It wasn't him."

"Then who was it dattebayo?!"

"One of the Akatsuki. The one with the mask."

"Back then... He read thorugh every single move I made. He's no ordinary ninja. This man is probaly just using Pein."

"No! Pein had a grudge agains Konoha. He said, long ago, his village was wiped out just like ours!"

"That's right. Because of that hatred, he is being used."

"Used? Someone as strong as him?! And what about this mastermind masked ninja? Why is everybody attacking Konoha?"

"Perhaps as long as there is this ninja sistem in this world, there can be no peace. Pein questioned you about peace, but finding the answer is difficult. In order to save something dear... wars are waged. As long as there is love in this world there will be also hatred. And someone will take advantage of that hatred. This monster known as hatred will not die while there is still this ninja system. It will give birth to more Peins. It was Pein who killed Jiraiya Sensei but apon careful though, it can be said that this chaotic world of ninja, which gave birth of Pein, is equally guilty. To be a ninja is to confront hatred. Each of one of us battles hatred. Jiraiya Sensei trusted you to find a way to end this hatred."

"Still, I can't forgive Pein! There is no way I can forgive him."

"I know..."

"Forth, please tell me... what should I do?"

"You must find the answer yourself. I do not have the answer."

"If Pervy Sage and you didn't know the answer , how should I know it? Everyone excepts to much, dattebayo! I'm not smart. And I'm not a great ninja. And-" He was cut off my Mianto who placed his hand on top of his head.

"I knok you'll find the answer. I believe in you!" Minato smiled at him.

"You really do?"

"Well, after all, a parent duty is to unconditionally believe in his child."

Naruto smiled. He remembered his relashion with his son.

"Now that I think about it... Boruto was it?" Minato smiled.

"Y-yeah." Naruto blushed.

"My son became a father huh? I guess that makes me a grandfather, right?"

"Hehe, I guess."

"I saw Kushina in Hinata."

"Kushina?"

"You'll find out who it is."

"She really loved you. I'm happy for you, son." Minato said.

Then he looked at his hands. They started to fade.

"I fear that my chakra is fading."

"No, don't go!"

"I will redo the seal now. But this will be the last time."

"Argh!"

"And the village can be rebuild. I belive in you, Naruto!"

Hey guys! So here the chapter that you guys wanted for a long time but I was a bitch about so I said that you have to wait for it.

Thank you for commenting last chapters!

Also thank you for 5k! Omg! I found out about it last day went I was on wattpad.

Thank u for reading, voting and commenting! It helps a lot the story and me!

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 1K 23
A BoruSara fanfiction!! A story about Boruto and Sarada from day one. This is part one which is them as kids (aka from newborns to 15 year olds) This...
134K 3.8K 22
Naruto fanfic.
210K 8.5K 26
Sakura died. Naruto had a sworn duty to the village as Hokage and it was hers to protect her comrades, even if it meant she had to sacrifice her own...
21.5K 431 16
This is a story about sasusaku post war and after Sasuke comes back to the village after his redemption journey. This also my first fanfic so some co...