We Are A Secret (Camren) [Edi...

By _eriiicaaaa_

Trailer available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/aADcSVTyabQ 18 year old Lauren Jauregui has been heartbroken... More

1. We're Moving
2. Her
3. The Newbies
4. I'm Falling
5. Let's Chill?
6. 'Friendship'
7. They Ship It
8. You Have Me
9. Date?
10. Yes!
11. Last Long
12. We're Trouble
13. There's A 'But'
14. 'Home'
15. Meeting Them
16. Cold
17. We're So Fancy
18. Accent
19. Overreacting
20. What The Hell??
22. Egged
23. Fucked up
24. The Happening
25. Good or Bad Advice?
26. Analyzing
27. Hottest
28. Same Love
29. Expect the Unexpected
30. Oblivion
31. Vampire?
32. Anonymous
33. Monitor
34. Mini Cabello
35. je t'aime
36. For My Best Friend
37. Making Amends
38. I'll Miss You
39. You're an ass
40. The Little Moments
41. Surprise!
42. See You Soon
43. Envious
44. Not Enough
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2
Married To Dr. Jauregui
Forbidden

21. Complicated

3.6K 91 15
By _eriiicaaaa_

Lauren's Pov

I arrived to an empty house since it was still the middle of the day, and my parents were working while my siblings were still in school. I was still frustrated about this whole Camila and Austin situation! I mean how is she going to be worrying about me one second and then join Austin on his way to the nurse?

She's so bipolar and complicated

Remembering the time a guy came up to me offering me some drugs and weed outside a corner store, but I declined, was fresh on my mind. He had gave me his number if I ever felt like getting 'loose' and now seemed like the perfect time.

I got my phone out and dialed his number which I never thought I would do, then I waited until he picked up.

"Hello?" a female answered.

"Umm Michael?"

"Michael who?" She asked confused.

"Michael Clifford?"

"Michael!!!" I heard her yell.
"What?!"
"There's someone on the phone for you!!"

"Hello?"

"Hey Michael, it's me, the girl you tried offering stuff to the other day."

"Oh hey! Finally decided to go back into that life I see." I heard his smirk through the phone, knowing that I had done weed in the past, but stopped.

"Yeah, where can I meet you?"

"The same store i offered, see you in ten."

"Alright." I replied and hung up.

I changed into a tank top and some basketball shorts then made my way towards my car. Soon I started my drive towards the store we were supposed to meet at. I then spotted him in black jeans, a blue collared shirt with a backpack, and some glasses.

I would've easily been convinced that he was a college student, but his hair would said otherwise. He slowly then approached me with a small smile and took his backpack off.

"So powder or plant?" He asked.

"Plant." I replied since I wasn't down to do the hardcore drugs.

He got a small orange cylinder shaped container and put the merchandise inside. He then reached into one of the backpack's pockets and pulled out a packet of the things we use to roll it up.

"Here you go bro." he said handing it to me.

"Thanks man, how much?"

"Nah this one's on me." he replied waving his hand in dismissal.

"You sure dude?"

"Yeah now go on and enjoy yourself." he said chuckling.

"Alright then, thanks bro." I said shaking his hand.

"But why do you look like a straight up nerd?" I asked laughing.

"Cause a dealer can't get caught and this is a great way to not bring attention to myself." he explained.

"You're smart"

"Duh."

"Haha, but see you later."

"Alright take care." I heard before I made my way back into my car to go home.

Now let's get faded

_

Camila's Pov

How could Lauren do this to poor Austin?! I don't see why she hates him so much to the point she almost left him to die!

I was currently in the nurse's office with a passed out Austin. After the guys dropped him off, he said he was 'okay' before landing on the bed and became conscious. He woke up five minutes later and we placed ice on his face before he fell asleep.

"Mila what's wrong with you!?" Dinah said charging into the room.

"Shh you're going to make him wake up." I warned.

"Okay I'm done." she said before grabbing my arm and dragging me out the door. Once out in the hallways I forcefully pulled my arm away from her grip.

"Why did you do that Dinah?!"

"Because I'm tired, we're tired of watching you take Austin's side all the time and it's only been two days!!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"You're choosing him over Lauren Chancho! That's not right."

"No I'm not."

"Oh my god Camila. I swear your so naiëve to these things. Are you blind or something? You've been taking his side since yesterday. You defended him when Lauren tried getting him away from you when he tried getting at you. Now she found out he asked you out and she had warned him already, but Austin challenged her. She was only trying to protect what's hers, but you ended up not showing that you were grateful for her efforts and picked his side."

"Bu-No let me finish." she interrupted me.

"You know how Lauren felt after seeing you pick his side for the second time? She was mad, frustrated, disappointed and so many more emotions. I would too if Siope picked another girl's side rather than my own. Now Lauren left and won't be coming back for the rest of the day, so I suggest you get your shit together or my Camren ship will sink." She said sadly at the end and started walking away.

I was left stunned and speechless. Was I really being so niëve and not noticing what was really going on? Does Austin really like me? But if he did he would've told me. Should I apologize to Lauren?

What do I do?

Austin's Pov

Ugh! What the hell happened?  I asked myself trying to sit up, but gave up instantly, feeling pain shoot through every part of my body.

I looked around and saw white walls with medical posters. I realized that I was in the nurse's office because of fucken Jauregui. I don't get why she's trying so hard to get me far away from Camila. Im was going to score either way.

"Austin?" I heard.

I turned my head and there she was, my goddess. She was wearing tight white skinny jeans, a plaid shirt with some converse. She looked so hot, her backside was the best part though, the things I c-

"Austin!"

"Huh?" I say being brought back from my thoughts.

"How are you feeling?"

"Umm, how a person who just got beat up really bad is supposed to feel?"

She laughed, causing me to smile. I had a charm and I will use it so I could pull her in slowly, then she'd be all mine.

"So are you still up for the movies?" I asked.

"Have you not seen the state you're in?"

"Yeah, but I don't care. I still wanna go with you."

I saw her cheeks turn a slight shade of pink and she went into a thinking state. Her face had so many facial expression in the two minutes she was thinking that I lost count.

"Soooo up to it?" I asked.

"Yeah, but what about your face?" She asked worriedly.

"Well I hear makeup does miracles." I smiled.

She giggled, "Okay let's go to my house, I'll see what I could do."

"Alright."

We left the school without telling anyone and drove to her home which kind of looked abandoned.

"Do you live alone or something?" I asked.

"Um no my parents are always working, my little sister gets taken care of by my aunt, and I'm always at Lauren's house." she explained.

"Oh okay, so no parents?" I asked testing the waters.

She gulped, "No.."

We exited the car and made our way towards the front door. Once inside she asked if I wanted something to drink, but I declined. She told me to go up to her room while she got something from the bathroom.

I went upstairs and instantly found her room since her door had two big letter 'C's' which I guessed stood for her initials. I entered and her walls were covered with tons of posters. From the 1975 to Justin Bieber.

I looked around for some moments and caught a glimpse of a photograph of her and Lauren cuddled in bed. I couldn't wait for that to be me and to have Lauren not just emotionally hurt, but physically as well if she kept messing with me.

"You ready?" Camila's voice suddenly sounded the room.

"Yeah." I said sitting on her desk chair.

"So I'm going to put some foundation, concealer.." She started naming all these makeup products which I didn't know what they were so I just nodded.

After about fifteen minutes she had finished and I went to go check my face out in her bathroom mirror and I had to say, she did a very good job in hiding my black eyes and swelling. We were about to head out until we heard the doorbell ring.

We looked at each other confused on who could be at the door, so she went downstairs to open it. I followed but stayed at the top of the stairs.

"Lauren?! What are you doing here?!" I heard her say before I saw Jauregui enter the home and catching a glimpse of me.

A/n: hey! New character! Michael's the only guy I thought of to be a good dealer figure aha. But please leave feedback! Favorite or comment :) Cliffhanger! Till next time ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 1.8K 36
Lauren Jauregui, a Normal Teenager? No. Well, maybe at first Sight. But if you look more closely, you will know way more things-way darker things. La...
35.6K 1.2K 6
Lauren enrolls at Camila's high school and quickly falls in love with her. But Lauren Jauregui harbors a deep secret. Cover Credits to @fifthmurder f...
162K 3.6K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
218K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...