Why? (Zayn fan fiction)

By DJ_Malik_Fallen

Angely was just like any other teenage girl, she had a some what normal life. One day that all disappears, he... More

Why?
well this is awkward....
Wow....
Uh-oh I in trouble
Broken hearted
Questions
Trying to heal
Flaws
Trying
Notes
Accident?
Trouble
Old Friends
What?
Is this a Joke?
Darkness
Final

Pranks

183 6 0
By DJ_Malik_Fallen

Zayn's POV...

The Lad's had finally agreed to let me 'talk' to Jake. So that was part of the reason why we had Sophie come, so she would distract  Angely. I could tell that Nialler didn't want me to find Jake. He said just leave it alone. But i couldn't. He hit my angel, i had to get back at him.

Niall's POV...

"I dont think this is a good idea." I said still not sure if I should be here. "Nialler lighten up." Harry said. "Niall calm down the worse thing that could happen is us getting chased." Angely whispered. Sophie got out the whip cream and got ready. "Remember be quiet" Sophie whispered. I was the one holding the feather so I was in the front. Sophie put the shaving cream in his hand. My turn now. I tickled his nose with the feather. He started to move.

I held my breathe hoping he wouldn't open his eyes. I tickled hs nose again, but this time he lifted his hand and put it on his face. We all ran when he woke up realizing he had shaving cream on his face. "Hide!" Harry whispered screamed. We didn't have time to because that was when a very ,very angry looking Louis came out of his room.

Harry's POV...

 Oh shit. Louis did NOT look happy. Maybe Niall was right. This wasn't the best idea. Niall looked down at the Feather in his hands then shoved it in mine. Louis looked at the feather the yell "Styles! Horan you'll pay for this!" Then he went to the bathroom to wipe off his face. I had to admit i thought he would chase us.

But now i'm scared out of my mind because Louis gonna get back at me and Niall. And Louis gets back at people hard core. "Bye Lads!" Angely yelled as her and Sophie ran to the door and ended up knocking over Liam. Me and Niall busted out laughing. "Thats Karma for ya" Niall said still laughing.

Liam's POV..

I've spent most of the day at the hospital seeing Elena. The doctor said that she can go home in a week. This was gonna be the longest week of my life i thought. Zayn called me before i left the hospital. He said that he'll be home later and we will all actually see him. Not just him coming in at 11am then him leaving at 5am. I knew Angely would be so happy about the news. When i got to  the door of the flat i was hit...more like knocked over by Angely and Sophie.

I cursed under my breath when i hit the ground. I saw Niall and Harry hysterically laughing so i helped the girls up since Nirry looked too busy laughing. The girls said thanks to me then they shoot the death look at Nirry.    " Have you heard from Zayn yet?" Angely asked. "No, not yet" I lie. I could see the sadness in her eyes. But i knew when Zayn came it would surpize her. So i guess it's ok to lie to her....

Louis' POV...

Damn it. I whispered under my breath as i looked at myselff in the mirror. I knew Angely and Sophie help but...I wanted to get back at Harry and Nialler more.  I didn't know how i was gonna get back at Nialler yet. But i knew how i was gonna get back at Harry. Better watch out Harry. Louis is gonna prank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 987 80
This new book is a sequel to my book "living life in the fast lane" so go check that out first : ) W...
114K 3.7K 42
Madison Star thought her life sucked and it couldn't get any worse. She had just broken up with her abusive boyfriend, ran away from her own home, an...
16.3K 576 57
Morgan was just your normal teenage girl. Pretty popular, decent looking, average grades, but being locked in a classroom for six hours with a murder...
406 29 14
What will happen if Angel meet the boys from 1D in real life? Take a look in a life of a 13 years old girl. If you want to know ore about this book...