Stay With Me Your All I Need

By jimmynewtron

Book #2 This is the sequel to In Love Bye Now. If you haven't read the 1st book you gotta read it 1st. Don't... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 The b.s.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Yes Dani
Chapter 4 No He Didn't !
Chapter 5 Why her ?
Chapter 6 If there's a question of my heart
Chapter 7 Oh that's how you feel
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 I miss Him
Chapter 10 Maybe I should Call
Chapter 11 Wonderland
Chapter 12 Superman
Chapter 13 Damn
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 For you I Will
Chapter 17 I still, he still, we still
Chapter 18 You
Chapter 19 P & G
Chapter 20 Ain't gone beg
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 Could We Get a Room
Chapter 23 King
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 All things Go

Chapter 14

570 34 13
By jimmynewtron

Carlos Pov

After Mr.Ross well Pops dropped us off we took a shower and I went to the bed naked cause I was tired. Thinking Lee was going to follow but he didn't. I know it's only 9pm but I'm drained.

After almost an hour and me falling in and out of sleep I got up went to my dresser and grabbed boxers to put on.

Im walking downstairs but I can hear yelling. I'm glad my son's with Bre and Jr's with Viv. He's in the kitchen leaning on the island but he's so mad I can see his back muscles contracting when he's talking.

"Ty, you ok ?" He turned around looking mad then smiled.

"Aye hold up." He told the person on the phone. "Bae I'm good go back to bed I'll be up in a minute." I started to walk away then it just came out

"Bae I want you in bed now, you need to get some sleep and worry about this in the morning." He looked at me like he was going to cuss me out.

"Chulo what did I say ?" The way he said that I was like I'm not gone argue with this man.

"Ok but hurry." He nodded his head , turned back around and went back to talking, I slapped him on the but he turned around so quick and mouthed to me 'ima fuck you up when I get up there'and he smirked.

I shrugged my shoulders and went to the fridge for a bottle water.

............

It took him forever to get in the room and as soon as I dozed off he came in.

"Don't play sleep now nigga" he said

"I'm not playing I'm tired asf"

"Ok night (he kisses me) I love you." I am in, I mean in ,I'm in total shock. See I can barely think much less speake.

"Wayminute, what's wrong ? Your letting me go to sleep ? Your not trying to fuck me ?"

"Trust me I wanna fuck you everyday and night but I know you tired I can see it in your eyes. I'm happy I'm not stuck in a jail cell and I can hold you, kiss you and tell you how I miss you. Oh I did offer a night of no sex the other day but that didn't happen lol. Tonight will do."

"Ok I mean I'm kinda speechless but ok."

"Bae go to sleep." He said pulling me towards him we cuddled up, he ran his fingers through my hair, gosh I love when he does this. I feel some type of way but I'm not gone stress I'm tired and I fell asleep.

...............

Lee's Pov

I haven't been honest with Chulo but its not like he suspects anything. I mean I'm not no where near heavy in the drug game but he doesn't know about none of it.

I just talked to my babymoms and she pissed me off more than ever. So its official were having a lil girl just like I thought. She just do the dumbest shit bruh.

But back to Chulo I don't think he'll flip out but

" Dirt what's good ?" My bad him calling interrupted my thoughts.

"Nun much you know ion talk much but roll thru tonight like 1."

"No doubt."

I hung up and looked at the time it's almost 12. I wonder wassup. I gotta sneak out the house now, yeah I'm grown but I don't want to be questioned.

After debating when I'll get up out the bed, I threw on some gym shorts, t-shirt and a pair of air maxes. It was 12:20 you know I stay hungry so I went to Jack in the Box and got a twenty piece chicken nuggets and a bottle water.

I was eating and driving, I got to the trap in no time. I noticed a few niggas outside more than usual. I got out with my food , spoke and nodded accordingly.

I noticed Bryce was here so I'm like damn this something big. I dapped B up.

"B I didn't know he hit you up too."

"Yeah a couple days ago but you know he don't do much talking so I ain't know you was gone be here. Yo fat ass eating late, better slow down chubby."

"Bruh fuck you." I said grabbing another nugget. He was going to respond until Dirt came in.

He dapped us up, nodded in the direction of his office and we followed he sat down and paused for a good minute.

"Ok... um y'all know I ain't no bitch or nun like that but shit getting hot like real hot and-" B cut him off

"You know we got you fam."
B said

"True but I got yall, I ain't with that sentimental speech shit so I gotta get straight to it. Some shit bout to go down, ion have shit to lose nor live for. Y'all got kids, I have them to but unfortunately I don't know any of them cause I'm to into myself and so on so what I'm saying is live yall life. This aint it for yall boys, hell yeah y'all proved yourselves but do better y'all just got in this like 5 years ago I've been doing this since 15, Lee you know this and I'm 26 this is life for me but for y'all, no."

"Ok when you gone stop and tell us what you need next." I asked thinking this was a joke.

"I'm serious bruh, I always got yall back for anything but yall gotta fall back. Not everyone can leave the drug game without repercussions so do me a solid and get the fuck out my face and go be with yall families." He stood up and reached out to bro hug us.

"Yall still fam so don't trip" he said walking out.

I didn't know how to feel but I was happy honestly and I know Bryce was happy.

"This shit is unreal bruh." B said

"I know right but I'm looking at this as two blessings for me in one day so I'm grateful. I know Im not living right but the man upstairs always look out for ya boy. This is good for you too more time with Jordan. Oh yeah I got to tell you thanks, I really appreciate you coming through for me man. I just really right that I was done for, thinking it was a drug charge"

"Word ? What was it ?"

I shook my head not wanting to relive it." Dani bruh, she had filed a police report long as hell. Saying I beat her and other b.s. I got two charges, domestic violence and child endangerment since she's 5 months pregnant."

"That girl something else, so what you gone do ?"

"Pops gotta lawyer friend I'm going to talk to Monday."

"Coo, but you didn't do it right ?"

"Man hell no, she said it was a week and two days ago and I've been here the whole time. She fucked up cause of anything she's going to be in a hell of alot of trouble."

He just nodded, we talked for a few more minutes then went out separate ways.

..............

I got home and saw the light on in our bedroom through the window. Fuck now I gotta hear his mouth.

I went to the kitchen for a Gatorade and a orange. When I closed the fridge I almost shat myself. Yo this crazy ass nigga was standing right there.

"Why you up bae ?"

"Mmmmnnnn.... look who's talking." I hate when he looks at me like this I just know shit is about to go down.

"Bae I can ex-"

"Save it, now come on up to bed NOW." He sorta yelled.

I swear I love him cause I almost cussed him out.

"I know what your thinking and right now isn't the time cause we'll definitely be going toe to toe tonight." He said walking while I followed. Im not trying to argue so I didn't say nothing.

..............

I woke up sleepy as hell but I'm not tired. Chulo is up but he got the t.v. on so I guess we having a chill day.

"Morning b-" he put his hand over his nose and I stopped talking. Taking the hint I went to do my hygiene.

Walking out the bathroom I see him picking out clothes but on my side of the closet. I walked up behind him and kissed his neck.

"Morning bae."

"Its after 12 get dressed and go to your mom's , get Jr and take him somewhere, anywhere." Where's this coming from I feel like he's pushing me away. He walked back to the room and he was getting dressed.

" Carlos..... what'd I do now ?"

"Ok let me see um, you calling me Carlos, you didn't want sex last night, I received a good explanation which turned to shit after I woke up only to find that your gone at 2a.m., you slept in till almost 12p.m., you know what happened yesterday yet in still your talking to me instead of going to see Jr, I wanna kill your baby mom's. Ok should I go any further ?"

"Chulo don't do this ok ? (I walked up to him) last night me leaving wasn't right but it was -"
"Business "he cut me off with air quotes as well.

"If you let me finish I can ex-"

"Don't, get dressed and go take Jr out." He pushed me away. I shook my head.

" I'll do that but this... This lil bitch, hissy fit you got going on stops now. Comere and give me a kiss" He looked me in my eyes and smirked.

"You got me like this, you think I wanted this. Hell no, of course I like niggas but to be living with one much less being engaged to one, no. But I love you, im in love with you. So instead of you looking at it as me bitching, why not look at it as me caring. Jr is your son yes but he's my lil man and I love that lil boy, only if you saw him crying yesterday when he saw you being taken away you might just feel an ounce of what I'm feeling." He looked so sad, hurt, im not sure if I can explain it.

"Bae come here (he reluctantly came to me) you know I love you right ? (He nodeded) I'm sorry ok. I know you tired of me saying it but I am. I hate that, that happened yesterday but I can't change it. Im kinda glad I didn't see him cry cause I would still be in jail for resisting arrest cause I would've tried to break free to comfort him. It's no doubt in in my mind that you did. I never meant for any of this b.s. to happen. But since I see you're still upset I'm going to get dressed and go get my son like you said, I'll be back like 4 unless your coming with."

"No you need that one on one time with him he's getting older. I have to go take pics with Isaias and start planning his 1st party with Bre. I don't know when I'll be back but you better have dinner ready and be ready to talk. Oh and Bryce said to get at him when you can" little does he know I already did.

"Yes sir, daddy. Bae am I getting fat ?" I said pulling him into kisses." I gotta be the luckiest man on earth."

"If your referring to us then no you aren't, I'm a blessing lol and no your not getting fat trust Mr I'll tell you."

"Oh shit I thought I said that last part to myself lol." I knew I wasn't getting fat fuck what B says.

We laughed I went to shower and got dress , headed to get my lil boy and spend time with him.

........

Carlos Pov

After Ty left Bre texted me saying the appointment for pictures was cancelled the owner had and emergency.

I told her I'm still coming over to discuss our son's party. She was ok with it but wanted me to bring food.

........

I got to Bre's place and knocked, Deja came to the door.

"Hey sexy, I mean Carlos. Damn it should be a sin to be that fine. Yasssssssss."

"Girl go sit down your still drinking milk from a bottle."

She gave me a death glare.
Bre walked out the room to me and gave me a hug.

"Sup, where's my baby ?"

"Sleep, I'm sure he'll be up soon. Where's the food ?"

"My bad what you wanted to eat I'll go get it ?"

"Um Wing stop."

"Ok you got your answer."

"What ?" She asked looking unsure.

"You asked where your food at ? It's at WingStop dumbass. You can't read between the lines. He fine and all but are you that dumb ?" Deja interrupted saying. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Naw lol..... but its in the microwave Bre.... Deja go find a book to read or better yet make yourself useful and go get my baby and bring him here. "

"But Bre just said he was sleep."

"And I just said bring me my baby and that doesn't require talking."

"So Bre you gone let him talk to me like that ?" She asked Bre.

"Girl your grown ass just got kicked out mom's house so him saying that won't hurt you. You need to worry about keeping your legs closed."

"Dead.... Flatlined... DOA... I can't breathe... " is what I said in between laughter. She death glared Bre and then brought me Isaias he was still sleep but I didn't care I just wanted to hold my son.

I got up and brought him to my room and laid in bed with him. Yes I gotta room at Bre house that was way before Lee and I got together. I'm telling you you'll never know the importance of a nap until your grown.

...............

Lee's Pov

I got to my parents house and my mom couldn't hold back the tears. Not to be a dick but I was getting irritated with all this sympathy shit. Maybe because I was living a lie. Knowing I'm in this drug business but only 3 people know, Dirt, Bryce and Pyscho.

"Ma chill, I'm good ok. I'm sorry I scared you but I'm ok."

"Don't you chill ma me. Your lucky I'm worried about your behind. Jr's napping you know what time it is"

"Sorry ma. I'm going to get Jr and take him out."

"Ok but bring him back by 5 he has a play date with Aria and Jordan. Tell Bryce don't forget."

"Ok ma."

I texted B quickly and went to my son room to see him napping with dried tears on his face. I felt like shit. I kissed him on his forehead and turned to walk away and he woke up and ran to me yelling my name.

"Daddy ?"

"Yes Jr ?"

"I missed you daddy, why the people take you away ?"

"I miss you more, don't worry Jr I handled what happened ok. I'll be right back stay here." Honestly I was just going to the restroom because I got a lil emotional. He moved as though he was going to get out the bed but I told him to stay, then he started talking again.

"Where you going ? Don't leave me again. I promise I'll be good, I'm sorry if I did bad." Now I really felt like shit. I got in the bed with him and looked at him, damn he looks just like me.

"Levi, daddy will never leave you. I love you too much to do that, you don't have to promise to be good because your a kid your suppose to be bad every once in a while. Your my son and I love you good or bad. Carlos told me you was crying yesterday and im sorry you had to see that. You don't have to worry about me...... So im here to get you but Grammy wants you back later. What you want to do today ? You say it we do it, ok ?"

"Um... I want more mini (minions) toys , ice cream , driving games for the PlayStation, oh and can I get a bear for my friend Jessica, her said if I like her I pose to get her a gift."

"Lol like I said whatever you want you get it. Did Grammy give you a bath today ?"

"Yes, can Ari come ?"

"Oh you don't want to be with daddy, you gotta have company ?" I said with a sad face.

"Ok daddy I sorry just us."

"Yay" I yelled like a kid and picked him up and started tickling him.

It's moments like this that I'm grateful to be free and alive. I love my son so much.

...................

We just leaving the mall I just went ahead and bought every single thing he touched. He's kinda mad cause I told him no ice cream until later but he'll live. The lil nigga tried to get slick to saying "Daddy you said I get everything I want." I had to remind him Grammy wanted him back and he didn't eat lunch yet, ice cream will make him sick.

"Ok what you want to eat ?"

"Your going to say no."

"No I'm not but it better not be ice cream."

"No its that place I liked that we drive far away and I sleep then when I wake up we there with the chicken and syp (syrup)."

"Um.... Roscoe's chicken and waffles ?"

"Yup, oh daddy how do I give Jessica the bear, just walk up and say here."

"Naw you gotta be smooth with it."

"Tell me how."

"Um let me think and I'll tell you."

"Ok but I no you did forget."

"I won't."

That was our conversation this lil boy too smart for his own good.

We made it to Roscoe's and he enjoyed it. I'm so happy he greedy like me cause I dont gotta worry about him wasting food.

The ride home was longer due to construction, Jr was sleep but I had a suprise for him. I took him to the indoor jumper. At first he was hesitant then he didn't we want to leave. Good thing it was only 20 mins from my mom's.

We got to mom's and he started back talking lol.

"So my toys going home with you and Mr. Carlos or here with Grammy ?"

"Wherever you want them to go."

"You can take them im is too tired to carry a toy."

I just laughed, I walked to his side of the car and picked him up to bring him inside it as 4:36pm Jr ran right to the room when I put him down, I went after him, seen him in his room getting in bed for another nap.

"You tired lil man ?"

"Yes, daddy that's what Carlos call me you pose call me Jr." I put my hands up in surrender and he laughed.

"My bad Jr."

"It's ok, you tired come on, it's nappy time." He said patting the bed.

"Ok" was my response I took off my shoes and shirt leaving me with a tank top on and my true religion shorts. It was to funny cause he moved over to me and kissed my forehead moved back and closed his eyes.

I just smiled and slowly fell asleep thanking the man upstairs, my parents and Chulo.

Thank yall so much for the support, votes, comments, and reads. Hope it was worth the wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 483 12
Book 2 of Cartina BloodLine. Read to Find Out More.
302K 15.5K 33
(boyxboy) Sequel to What A Catch, Kellin so you should probably go ahead and check that one out first!
543K 16.7K 50
Book 1 of the LWB series* After four years away from home, Preston decided to attend college closer to home with his cousins. He faces a problem when...
25.1K 1.3K 41
This is the sequel to "For The Love of Money" if you haven't read it, go read that first, or else this book will not make since to you. -Beautiful_St...