Daddy Avengers

Autorstwa different_and_nerdy

What the title says! Feel free to ask for requests and I will see what I can do! Więcej

How it Happened
First Word
Bucky Catch up
First day of School
Talent Show.
He wont believe you, and you prove him wrong
Your Friend Disappears
You save them
They hear you sing (Pietro)
They find out a secret Part 1
They Scare You
You're 16
You (temporarily) Die
You Come Back To Life
Tony, You Die
Dresses?
On Tour
I was tagged.
Tony, You come back
Sent Away (Pietro Only)

They hear you sing

11.2K 381 225
Autorstwa different_and_nerdy

    Before we start! Fun fact: Porgy and Bess is an opera/play that was in the 1930s that was actually mostly black people, so it was very uncommon.

     Steve

      At your middle school, your teachers decided to do a play called Porgy and Bess. You auditioned and you instantly got a part.

      So here you are, on stage in your old fashioned outfit. Your dad liked the play so far, and he was about to enjoy it even more. It was now time for you to sing "Summertime" a song made mostly for sopranos.

      When you started your voice sounded mature, soft, fluffy, and over all beautiful. Your vibrato was perfect along with note duration. You just had everything perfect.

       Once done, you changed and went towards your dad. You saw the choir teacher next to him bragging about how good you are. You walked towards your dad a smiled. "You have a beautiful voice." He said. You were awkward about it since you were talking to your dad who saw you sing, but you said "thanks" anyway.

      Thor

      He just got back from a mission with Clint. It was dark so you would've been asleep. "Come on! Lets go!" Clint said dragging Thor to a local club. Well not really a club, but sorta like one.

      Thor eventually agreed and followed Clint. "Do you think brother Tony put (Y/n) down for her bed time?" Thor asked. "Yeah sure. But dude, she's 12. She shouldn't have a bedtime." Clint answered.

       Thor sighed and sat down at a stool by the counter. He saw the entertainment up on the stage and ignored it. It was just some old ventriloquist dude. Then the entire place dimmed as instrumental played.

       Thor kept drinking his drink Clint brought to him and didn't turn around to watch the show.

      "They say we are what we are, but we don't have to be. I'm bad behavior, but I do it in the best way."

         Clint's eyes widened as the beautiful voice, was from you. He saw you playing a Baymax guitar as you sang.

       "I'll be the watcher, of the eternal flame. I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams!"

        Clint tapped Thor's arm as he watched you sing. "Thor, look." Clint said. Thor didn't as he kept drinking his drink.

       "Ooooh, I am the sand on the bottom half of the hour glass, glass, glass. Ooooh, I try to picture me without you but I can't!"

      Thor eventually turned around and saw you on the stage with some guys your age playing the instrumental.

       "Cause we can be immortals, immortals! Just not for long, for long! And live with me forever now, pull the blackout curtains down! Just not for long, for long! Cause we can be imoooor- immortals!"

       Thor never heard you sing, so he thought you were brilliant. This song reminded you of Groot so you felt this weird deep connection with it.

        Little did you know, a little raccoon managed to hack the camera system for Groot. Groot felt a deep connection with this and smiled.

        "Sometimes the only pay off for having any faith, is when it's tested again and again everyday! I'm still comparing your past, to my future! It might be your wound, but they're my sutures!"

         You then finished your song and Tony ran up to the stage. He congratulates you and then sees Thor, and you do to. "Shiiiitttt." Tony said. "Not supposed to say that word. You should be saying, RUN!" You and Tony sprint out of the club to the tower.

       At least she's a good singer. Thor thought.

       Tony

       You were in the lab with your Uncle Bruce. You both decided to take a break from all the work. You both went to the lounge and put in a karaoke game. You both wrote down songs that each would have to sing and put them in a pile.

       Bruce had to sing Womanizer. "Oh... My... GOD!" You said through laughs. "Ha ha very funny. Your turn." Bruce said. You shrugged and grabbed the microphone from Bruce and smiled.

        You picked a piece of paper from the pile. You smiled at your song and clicked the song in the game. The game began the instrumental.

    "Do you know what's worth fighting for? When its not worth dying for. Does it take your breath away, and you feel yourself suffocating?"

      Tony then walked in to see a bug eyed Bruce, and an amazingly good at singing you. His eyes then mimicked Bruce's.

      Once you were done Tony clapped. "Thanks dad." You said with a smirk. "JARVIS? Did you record Bruce's performance?" You asked. "Yes ma'am. Why?" JARVIS asked. "It has just become blackmail." You and your dad said simultaneously.

        Bucky

        You were in the schools hallway currently getting teased and bullied. It was the end of the day and you were walking to the pick ups section outside. "Hey freak! What's up with the stupid arm!?" A boy yelled. You were beginning to stress out.

        When your robotic arm is mentioned you think of HYDRA. You had a photographic memory, and you remember everything when you were born to now. You thought of the experiments HYDRA done to you.

        As you were outside you waited for your dad. "Hey! Why don't you just go back to HYDRA since they created a freak!" A girl yelled. You began to have a breakdown. You gripped your hair and began to take deep, shaky breaths. Everyone saw and began to panic. Even though they bullied you, they didn't know what's wrong with you.

      You began to scream remembering the pain. Your friend, Peter, tried to calm you down. Bucky then arrived at the school to hear a loud scream. He knew it was yours. He ran to the sound, only to see you having a mental breakdown. You began to rock yourself and began crying. "Stop... Go away..." You mumbled loud enough for people in a five foot radius to hear.

      "What's wrong with the freak?" Someone said. Bucky was furious, and made his way towards you. You heard the comment and got up, sprinting to the forest. Bucky chased after you. He eventually couldn't keep up and realized he had to walk aimlessly through the forest.

      He then heard a voice that was soft, broken, mature, and beautiful.

      "I'm only human. I'm only human. Just a little human."

      He knew he should be finding his daughter, but something told him to follow the voice. So he walked to it.

       "I can take so much.... Till I've had enough."

       He then found the source of the voice, on some rocks facing away from him.

       "Cause I'm only human, and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human! And I crash, and I break down. Your words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up, and then I fall apart. Cause I'm only human."

      When he finally saw the face of the voice, he saw you. He saw your form with your knees to your chest and tears in your eyes. He could relate to this song, and he knew how you felt. He slowly approached you and stood next to you. He grabbed your waist, and carried you home.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.6K 129 11
What if gamora and Nebula had an older brother? What if thanos had an adopted son? If you'd like to experience the story of Y/N read this... please...
66 7 7
These stories are some things that have been keeping me up all night so I made it my goal to write them out. At first, I didn't want to post these st...
644K 9.7K 61
Hey! So I'm doing this now, been obsessed with Overwatch that I wanted to write my own stories. Requests are welcome. ^-^
328K 4.9K 117
(Requests are open) Some parent Imagines of the Avengers. I was bored so I made some short story imagines. P.s I do not own The Avengers or any of th...