They hear you sing

Before we start! Fun fact: Porgy and Bess is an opera/play that was in the 1930s that was actually mostly black people, so it was very uncommon.

     Steve

      At your middle school, your teachers decided to do a play called Porgy and Bess. You auditioned and you instantly got a part.

      So here you are, on stage in your old fashioned outfit. Your dad liked the play so far, and he was about to enjoy it even more. It was now time for you to sing "Summertime" a song made mostly for sopranos.

      When you started your voice sounded mature, soft, fluffy, and over all beautiful. Your vibrato was perfect along with note duration. You just had everything perfect.

       Once done, you changed and went towards your dad. You saw the choir teacher next to him bragging about how good you are. You walked towards your dad a smiled. "You have a beautiful voice." He said. You were awkward about it since you were talking to your dad who saw you sing, but you said "thanks" anyway.

      Thor

      He just got back from a mission with Clint. It was dark so you would've been asleep. "Come on! Lets go!" Clint said dragging Thor to a local club. Well not really a club, but sorta like one.

      Thor eventually agreed and followed Clint. "Do you think brother Tony put (Y/n) down for her bed time?" Thor asked. "Yeah sure. But dude, she's 12. She shouldn't have a bedtime." Clint answered.

       Thor sighed and sat down at a stool by the counter. He saw the entertainment up on the stage and ignored it. It was just some old ventriloquist dude. Then the entire place dimmed as instrumental played.

       Thor kept drinking his drink Clint brought to him and didn't turn around to watch the show.

      "They say we are what we are, but we don't have to be. I'm bad behavior, but I do it in the best way."

         Clint's eyes widened as the beautiful voice, was from you. He saw you playing a Baymax guitar as you sang.

       "I'll be the watcher, of the eternal flame. I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams!"

        Clint tapped Thor's arm as he watched you sing. "Thor, look." Clint said. Thor didn't as he kept drinking his drink.

       "Ooooh, I am the sand on the bottom half of the hour glass, glass, glass. Ooooh, I try to picture me without you but I can't!"