You (temporarily) Die

So this will be a Steve only chapter, and I will post the others later but I had this Idea and I was like "ERMAHGERD! YASSS!"

You were on a mission in Italy. Your band was absolutely terrified. Gerard couldn't handle it. You called him daily to check on him. You had pleasant conversations, and talked about touring. You missed it so much. You were currently talking to Gerard while you were scouting. You were just checking your perimeter making sure all was well.

"What you up to Gee?" You asked. "Nothing much... The band wants to hold off the tour until you get back. What do you want to do?" He asked. You were about to respond until you saw something. "(Y/n)? What's wrong?" He asked. "Hold on." You said. You walked to the unusual thing, and saw it was a bomb. You eyes widened. You began running, but you didn't notice how long was left.

"(Y/n)! Tell me what's happening!" Gerard yelled. As you ran, you were still too close to the bomb. It exploded. The impact pushed you on the ground. "(Y/n)! Are you okay!? Answer me, dammit!" He yelled. You were unconscious, and Gerard was crying his heart out. "Please answer me!" He screamed.

Your crew saw your wounds, and burns. They flew you home to get you to a hospital quickly. Your dad was there immediately. They had to fix your arms and legs, and had to do surgery on you torso due to the impact forcing you into a rock. Gerard and the rest of the band push Gee's junky van to the limits to see you. When he got to the hospital, your dad was in the room with you. He was crying.

Your eyes were closed. Gerard went inside and saw Steve. He was a little timid around him. The rest of the band came into the room. You woke up and the band started to get jumpy. "Wha... What h-happened?" You said groggily. "You were around a bomb whe-" you cut off the nurse. "I know that. But what happened to me!" You said.

You were annoyed and wanted answers, this only rose your heart rate. You looked over and saw Gerard, and it instantly calmed you. He smiled at you and you slightly smiled back. You then looked back at the nurse and sighed. You gave her a look to explain. "You have suffered a concussion, a broken leg and arm, and had a few cracked ribs. Luckily none of them completely shattered. They will form back together over time." The nurse said.

She left, giving you time with your dad and friends. "Are you OK?" Your dad asked, holding your hand. You nodded. Steve looked at your friends. "Who are they?" He asked. That's right. He never actually met them. "These are my friends, and band mates." You said. "From your band Primal?" He asked. The boys looked at you, confused.

"That band failed. So I started up a new one. It's called My Chemical Romance, or MCR for short." You said. All night you guys talked. Everyone was asleep, but Gerard was awake. He looked around, finally realizing all the needles. He whimpered. He hates needles. He then heard your heart monitor go crazy. You woke up, sweating.

"(Y/n)! What's wrong!?" He asked. He held your hand, and picked your torso up. "G-Gee.... I-I'm scared!" You said, you couldn't function properly. He started trying to calm you down. "Come on baby, don't be talking like that!" Gerard said. He began crying, waking the band up. Frank ran to go get help and the others went into the waiting room to get your dad.

"Gee.... I'm sorry. Are you going to be mad at me if I go?" You asked. "You're not going to die! I won't let you!" He said. You looked into Gerard's eyes, and grabbed his face in your hands. You pulled him down and kissed him with what little energy you had. He delicately kissed back, you ran your fingers through his black hair. When you pulled away you whispered,"I love you. Carry on."

With that, you died. Gerard screamed as he cried. Steve and the nurses finally came in the room, only to find you dead. The nurses and doctors tried to bring you back, but you were already gone. Gerard collapsed on the floor and cried.

Steve cried his heart out. If only he was there. He would take the injuries you had and he would die for you. Gerard was still on the floor, and he curled into a ball. The rest of your friends cried with Gerard and your dad.

When it came time for your funeral, Gerard prepared two songs in one week. The band worked their asses off for it to be perfection. On that day, the Avengers, Agents from Shield, your band, Black Veil Brides, and random people who were fans of you gathered around for your funeral.

Black Veil Brides gave a speech and sang a song called Savior. Then MCR came in and said some things and began to sing The Light Behind Your Eyes. Then, Gerard said,"And for the last song, we are going to play The Ghost Of You." He said.

"I never said I'd lie and wait forever. If I died we'd be together, I can't always just forget her. Bit she could try! At the end of the world or the last thing I see you are never coming home never coming home! Could I? Should I? And all the things that you never ever told me and all the things that are ever ever. Ever, get the feeling that your never all alone and I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms she died! She dies!"

At the end of the funeral, the band was invited to Stark tower. They were aloud in your room, and they went in. As they looked around, Gerard went to your drawing desk. He saw all the icon for your band. He saw something that had a marching band hat. He picked it up and saw a skeleton like thing in a marching band uniform. At the bottom it said "Welcome To The Black Parade!"

Steve walked in and saw Gerard looking at the drawings. "You can take one if you want." He said. Gerard looked at him. "You sure?" He asked. Steve nodded. He took the skeleton. He hugged Steve. "Thank you so much!" He said.

When he got home he pined up the drawing. Now every time he performs The Ghost Of You, he does it with meaning. Even though he seems fine, he isn't. He's not okay. He began drinking away his pain. Little did he know, you were always there in his heart, and spiritually. You saw him drinking and you knew you had to stop him. But how?