You're 16

Steve

Steve was a crying mess. He didn't want his little Angel to grow up. For you this meant more opportunities. It means you and your band had many more options. The band and you decided to get some pro pictures done, so you and the other lead vocalist dipped your hands in fake blood and smeared it on your face and hands. Your band was sorta popular. That day you got a call that changed your damn life. Andy. Fucking. Biersack. Called. You! He wanted your band as a guest for his next tour. You said yes, and told your friends Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Bob, and Ray AKA your band.

When you told your dad he asked how long it would be. "7 months." You said. He cried even more. "Where w- will it be?" He asked after he stopped crying. "......Worldwide..." You said. This caused him to cry even more. Later on he said he understood, and you began packing for the tour. The next day he search up Andy Biersack and saw what he looked like. He was hesitant, then he listened to Lost it All and liked it... Then he heard In the End.

Tony

He threw the biggest party ever, and you spent time with your dad all day. You were so happy to hang out with him. You invited your boyfriend Patrick. He wasn't a toothpick or fit, but instead he was large, he wasn't huge or anything but he was in the middle.

Your boyfriend had a band called Fall Out Boy and they sang for you at your party. When they were finished for the time, you talked to Pat and smiled. You kissed his cheek, and he kissed your lips. A slow song came on and you two danced together with your foreheads touching. Halfway through the dance, your dad came up to you. "Mind if I cut in?" He asked to Pat. Patrick smiled and nodded to him. That night you danced with your father.

Thor

He took you to Asgard and allowed one friend to come with. You didn't know who to pick since Groot wasn't around anymore. You decided to take your guy friend (F/n). When you went up to Asgard, you immediately ran to your grandpa.

"My princess!" Odin yelled as he met up with you. He held onto you tightly. "I'm so glad to see you!" He said. You smiled and said,"Likewise!" Then when you both pulled apart, you hugged Frigga. Then you saw Loki. "LOKI!" You squeal as you hug him. "Hello love." He said.

Later that night, a party was thrown in your honor. Everyone was formal, but you. You refused to wear a dress, so you wore an MCR shirt. You were happy but... Groot wasn't there. He wasn't there for years but this day was important to you. You sighed and sat in the corner. You smiled at all the happy people dancing in the ball room. The party was a little too tame for your taste though.

You eventually decided to stop the orchestra. People stood confused. You ran to your room and carried your huge wireless speaker. You plug your phone to it, and Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, and Black Veil Brides blasted through the speaker. Your friend looked at you and smirked. You both got up and sang the songs and screamed when it came to a scream lyric.

Then you heard a voice you never expected to hear. "I am Groot." Your jaw dropped as you turned around. "Are you sure that's her? She's... Hotter." Rocket said. "Groot!" You said as your ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged back. This was the best present you ever received.

Clint

You guys didn't do much. You ordered pizza and hung out at theme parks and pranked the Avengers. You loved it to death though, anytime spent with your dad was the best time. Hell, at one of the theme parks you met a guy named Andy. He wasn't bad to look at either. You two ended up exchanging numbers.

Bruce

He FINALLY let you get your own lab. You were so excited. After you got your lab, you began new experiments and created something amazing. "OH. MY... GOD!!!!" you squealed. Bruce ran into your lab. "What! What is it!" He yelled, panic in his voice. "I... I can't believe it.. I did it." You said taking off your goggles. He still was confused. "I created a dinosaur." You said looking at the egg.

You analyzed it. "It should take 30 days, but from where I added a special formula I made, I sped it up to an hour." You explained to your dad. He stared in amazement. "What kind is it?" He asked, fascinated by the egg that began to rock. "It's a Dimetrodon!" You said, a smile gracing your face.

Soon the egg hatched, and your little Dino was born. "Oh my god!" You squeaked. "I'm naming you Amylase!" You said. Your dad looked at you. "Hello, I'm a science nerd." You said to Bruce.

Bucky

You were sitting in silence at school, it was Friday. You were listening to Green Day. You loved rock music. It was Lunch, and you sat alone like normal. You and Peter didn't talk much anymore. He was busy hanging out with the preps, and your bully Gwen.

The only thing eventful today was a new student. His name was Andy Biersack. As you hummed Boulevard of Broken Dreams, you noticed Andy sat next to you. You took out a headphone, leaving one in. "Hi." He said in a deep voice. You looked at him and slightly waved. You weren't outgoing. He chuckled. "I'm Andy. You?" He asked. "(Y/n) Barnes." You said quietly.

"Oh! You were on the announcements for birthdays! Happy birthday!" He said. You smiled a real smile and said thanks. You then looked up at him properly and he saw your face. His jaw practically dropped. Damn! She is smoking! He thought. "Follow me." He said. You nodded, and followed. He took you to the back of the school and reached in his back pocket.

He pulled out a cigarette and lighter. "Wanna try?" He asked. You looked at him. You rose a brow and reached in your back pocket. "Thanks, but I have my own." You said showing him, and putting it away. He smirked. Your dad eventually pulled up and saw you talking to Andy. When he got a good look, he saw Andy smoking. That was a huge no in his book.

He walked over there, and took you home. "Who was that guy?" Your dad said defensively. "Andy." You said. "Why was he smoking?" He asked. "Because he can." You said. "What happened to Peter?" Buck asked. "He's a dick." You growl. Bucky didn't care that you cuss. Bucky sighed. "Want to have a pizza night for your birthday?" Bucky asked. You smiled and nodded.

It was the little things you loved to do with Bucky.

Pietro

Your birthday was lonely. Your dad was away on a mission. Bet he doesn't even know what today is. You walked into the woods where you met Rocket. You held your gun Rocket gave you and shot it. You shot it at a random bush, and heard a guys yell. You jump, and point it. You walk to the bush and part it. You see a face you never thought you would see again.

"Rocket?" You asked. He looked at you and smiled. "Hey kid." He said. You frown and walked away. "Piss off." You growl. Rocket walk to you. "Hey, what's wrong!?" You asked. You stopped and faced him. "Because you left me alone for years! You got mad at me for no damn reason and left me ALONE!" You scream.

As you got angry, you cried. You leaned in a tree and slid down. You sobbed. You looked up to see Rocket trying to comfort you. "Leave me alone." You said. You rolled up your sleeves. Fresh cuts on each. He saw them and gasped. "The left is dedicated to other things, the right is dedicated to the pain you left me in. Look closely. Which has more Rocket?"

Rocket cried and grabbed your hand. "I'm so so sorry. I know it doesn't fix shit, but I'm so sorry." He said resting his forehead on your hand. You look at him. You grabbed him, and hugged him. "I.. Missed you." You said crying into his fur. "H-happy birthday." He said looking in your eyes. You looked at him. "You remember?" You asked. "Of course I do." Rocket said.

You took Rocket to the tower with you, and you saw your dad. "Happy birthday Princess." He said hugging you. You wrap your arms around Pietro. "Thanks so much!" You said hugging him tightly. This could be considered the best day you've ever had.