Adopted by El and Louis

By littlebell1992

Her Dad dies when she was 3 her mother hated her from birth the police say it was the worst case of abuse and... More

Adopted
shower
broken and nightmare
shopping and the voice of an angel
Betrayal and fogivness
Daddy and Mummy
El's Job
Zoo
Hospital
First Interveiw
The Sleep Over
Note
First Plane ride
Suprise
Prank and swimming
drawing
A/N
Announcement
Another Suprise
Not a chapter
A weird evening
Nightmare
3 words
stories of the past
Not such good news
birthday
A/N
Court Day
It keeps getting worst
Hope??
voices
Trying to work things out
Family dinner
A Good or Bad thing
First Day and Revelations
the next day
A/N
The Wedding
A nice suprise
Alone and scared not a chapter
A new Member
Run Away
Can you forgive us?
Epilogue

Scars

4.1K 51 2
By littlebell1992

Grace POV:

We get home from the hospital  and I let daddy carry me inside everyone is there and sitting around the  laptop dad carries me to the couch and sits me down near on the other couch and sat next to me Zayne sat on my other side and Perrie sits on his lap.

“Hey Gracie bear we have a little surprise for you” Niall says

I’m about to look at him then I see Galileo and he jumps straight onto my lap I let out a little scream it shocked me but I let out a little laugh and hugged him to me . I look up and everyone is staring at me

“Honey you have a beautiful Laugh” I realize that this is the first time I have laughed properly in a very long time. Wait was the mum’s voice I look around but I don’t see her I must be going crazy Niall turns the laptop around and mum is on the screen she is waving. I look at Niall confused.

“It’s a thing called Skype Gracie Bear we can talk to people and see them through the computer” Niall explains

“Um ok then” I reply still confused

“Say hi to mom Sweetheart” Liam says with an encouraging nod I look at the laptop.

(M- El (mum) G- Grace)

M- Hey Honey how you are feeling

G- I’m ok I’m a little tired,

M- as long as you are ok Hon. Did you have a good time at the zoo?

G- I err felt sorry for the animals they didn’t look happy. And then well I guess you know the rest. I say blushing

M- Aww I’m so sorry you didn’t like it honey. I wish I was there to give you a big hug right now I miss you already.

I just give a little nod

M- You know you should laugh more it’s ok to laugh and have fun honey, promise me you will laugh more

G- I err will try. I say and then I yawn

M- Good girl. I’ll let you get some sleep honey. Good night, sleep tight love you

G- Bye Mum good night

“Hey Princess Aunty Perrie and Uncle Zayne will take you up to your room ill be up soon I just want to talk to your mum.” Dad says to me

“Ok night mum night everyone” I say quietly before dad helps me of his lap. Zayne comes and scoops me up and we walk up stairs Galileo following behind. We get into my room and Zayne puts me down Perrie go over to my draws and pulls out one of my onsies and some clean knickers.

“Go and get changed in your bathroom missy and brush your teeth. We will wait here for you”

I go and get changed my body aches really cad for some reason I grab a cloth and clean myself of a little bit. I clean my ribs and give a little yelp out in pain. The door flies open. I’m only in my knickers.

“What happened ba…” Perrie says but cuts of her and Zayne start at me or my scars. I quickly grab a towel.

“GET OUT!!!” I yell trying to cover my body. I’m failing. Then I see daddy standing there he looks shocked I start screaming I want them out. I close the door. I get changed .They have seen the scars now they will start hurting me now they won’t care. Why couldn’t I be normal why am I always in trouble I hate myself so much. I’m ugly and fat. They saw how fat I was. Will they stop loving me? That’s a reason mum hated me. What am I going to do now?

The door opens and daddy is standing there.

“Hey my beautiful girls are you ok?” I look at him trying to work out what he is about, he looks sincere I know he cares, he loves me. Right? He makes me feel loved and safe, they all do

I nod and run to him and hug him he picks me up and hugs me back. I feel so protected and loved right now. It dawns on me that dad and mum and the others won’t hurt me and will try their hardest to ensure no one hurts me.  We walk back into the room and sit on the bed.

“Thank you daddy” I whisper in his ear

“What for gorgeous?” he asked a little confused I don’t say anything just give him a kiss on the cheek. I am thankful for so many things.

I let out a little yawn I feel tired.

“Come on princess let’s get you to bed” Dad says he picks me up and pulls my blankets back and gently lies me down and pulls my covers back up.

“Daddy will you sing to me till I fall asleep.”

“Anything for you my darling girl” he starts to sing Gracie Girl and I fall asleep.

Louis POV

I’m was talking to El in my room explaining what the doctor told me she was crying them I heard Gracie screaming I ran into her room and see her in the bathroom. She has so many scars. I want to hug her but I can’t move. The door slams shut. I look at Perrie and Zayne they are both crying I’m shocked. I go and give Perrie and Zayne a hug and ask them to leave so I can get Grace.

I walk into the bathroom and Grace is standing. I feel like I know what she needs right now.  I have noticed that she wears very baggy clothing and rarely looks people in the eye. She doesn’t say anything when we tell her she is pretty. It explains why she has food trouble she doesn’t get how beautiful she is. 

“Hey Beautiful Girl are you ok?”  I say she looks at me it looks like she us having an internal debate. I just want to hug her but I don’t want to scare her. She then runs up and hugs me tightly it takes me by surprise she doesn’t normally hug people voluntarily I hug her back and pick her up so I can hold her tightly. I gently kiss her forehead and walk into the room and sit on the bed.

“Thank you” she whispers in my ear at first I didn’t think I heard her right but I know I did.

“What for Gorgeous?” she doesn’t say anything she kisses my cheek and then gives a little yawn.

“Come on princess let’s get you into bed. I pick her up and hold her with one arm she is so small and light I swear she looks like a 4 year old. I gently place her into her bed and pull he blankets up.

“Daddy can you sing till I fall asleep.” she ask looking at me giving me the puppy dog eyes. How could I say no to that face?

“Anything for my Darling Girl” and I start singing Gracie Girl. Once I finish I look at her asleep she is so peaceful so cute. I give her one last kiss and walk ot leaving the door open and her lamp on. I go back to my room El is still there on my computer screen looking worried.

I explain everything to her she looks so heartbroken I want to hug her and tell her it is ok I wish she wasn’t so far away. We chat for a little bit more then she has to go. We hang up I feel so upset I want to cry. The scars all over Gracies body it broke my heart. There is a knock on the door. I open it and see Perrie and Zayne standing there both their eyes are red from crying  I let them in and we all sit on my bed

“Are are you guys ok?” I ask them I bet it has been hard for them. They both say sort of.

“Are you ok Lou Lou?” Perrie ask and at that I break down crying the thought of someone harming that beautiful defenseless girl down the hall. I have been keeping it together since she mentioned the raped her. I feel Zayne wrap me in his arms and pull me to his chest I just cry. Perrie rubs my back.

After about an hour I stop can’t cry anymore.

“Are you ok now Lou?” Perrie ask I nod I feel absolutely drained

“a bit, Thanks guys”

“it was horrible I feel so sorry for her. Why would anyone do that to their child?” Zayne ask

“Some horrible bastards who deserve to die” I say with venom in my voice.

Perrie runs out of the room. Me and Zayne look at each other and he chases after her. I hope she is ok. I don’t go after them ill let them be. I then fall into a restless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...
253K 3.4K 37
Elle Parks. At a young age, she experienced a car accident, losing your parents ain't that easy. She was put on the orphanage, waiting everyday for j...
323K 5.8K 26
Broken. That's what I was. Sometimes I wish I wasn't like this. I wonder how different my life would have been if I didn't have an abusive father...
710K 20K 22
Alexis is an orphan. She doesnt trust anyone, especiall men which is undersandable due to the things her father and others would do to her. When the...