Hidden Talents

By SwigMista

Hidden Talents Zayn is good at writing music and is a loner "bad boy" at school. Nobody talks to him. Nobody... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Question
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10/last

Chapter 3

3.8K 69 65
By SwigMista

HT Chapter 3

Zayn's POV

After we sat down, the boring class went on. I get a text from Doni saying Zayn. I have something to tell you.

What is it?

I have to tell you and Josh in person. Right now. I'm on my way to your school.

And with that. I turned to Josh and whispered "Josh. Doni is coming here right now. She wants to talk to us."

He gave me a confused look but nodded anyway. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" the teacher yelled

Doni walked in and said "I need to talk to Zayn and Josh."

"And it couldn't wait til after school? Who even are you? Why do you need them."

"It couldn't wait til after school because I just found out something important so I need to take them somewhere. I'm Zayn's older sister."

"Why do you need Josh."

"It's about him too."

"Where are his parents?"

"I talked to them. Here's the note." Doni gave him the note which the teacher nodded.

"Josh. Zayn. You need to go. Pack up, the school will send you the work." he said

We nodded and walked out of the classroom with her. "Where are we going? Why is it so important?" I asked.

"Uh. Tell you later. You two. Just put your stuff in your locker. Bring home any textbooks you have." she replied

"We don't have any yet."

"Alright. Then just get your jacket or something."

Josh and I went to our lockers to grab a few things the we met Doni outside.

"Zayn. Are you still afraid of cars?"

"Yeah why?"

"Well. You're about to get over it." and with that. She pushed me in her car with Josh.

Honestly. The car doesn't seem that bad but it doesn't feel nice.

"We are going home first so I can talk to you and your sisters. Then we are going somewhere."

Doni's POV

We got home. I dragged everyone in the living room.

"Okay. So yeah, I pulled you four out of school and brought dad here. So basically I need to tell you all something. This is very serious so no laughing. Dad knew this since you were born. This may bring back some bad memories but stay strong. Lets start with this. Josh. You know you're adopted right?"

"Yeah" he answered

"Off to a great start. This isn't directed at you Father. Soo you guys know how our moms were best friends since uh I don't know, years. Have you ever noticed they never told us how they met?"

A course of 'yeahs' filled the room. "I just found out, they are hybrids. Cat hybrids to be exact and guess who they passed the trait to? Zayn, Josh. You guys are cat hybrids." they look at me in shock and fear

"Relax. I did my research and found out the government allow hybrids and treat them just like everyone else. So fair game right? Yeah. So I'm taking you two to the hybrid hospital. Don't worry. Nothing bad is going to happen. So everyone, get in the van. We're leaving now except for dad." i finished while pushing eveyone inside. Once I found out, I just had to set up an appointment for them to get neutered but they don't need to know we're on our way. Somehow I have to get them in their cat form. The appointment is at 12 pm and they can't eat after that til 12 am. "Guys. We're stopping at a place to eat. And Zayn. I'm sorry but after this. I have to go back to the Uni with the girls."

"S'right. I'll be fine" he said

We stopped at Taco Bell cuz why not. It's delicious. I ordered our food and actually somehow got Zayn to eat. When we arrived at the Hybrid hospital. The doctors were waiting for us. "Hello. I'm doctor Irtinhideny(idk. Random letters) you can call me Dr. I. The two boys must be Zayn and Josh. I will need you two to transform into your cat forms."

"Uh sir. We don't know how to do that." Josh answered

"Just relax, breathe, and focused on thinking of a cat. Also. Take this." he replied.

Zayn and Josh did exactly what the doctor said. They started getting drowsy when they turned into a cat. Well kitten since they're kitten hybrids. They fell asleep. I know Perrie and Jade can help them. I believe they live together along with Josh. He does have foster parents but he doesn't live with them. I'm actually planning to moving Zayn there with away from Yaser. I talked to them about and said they already have his stuff. Yaser. He can actually take care of himself. Zayn won't be any help after this which is why Zayn and Josh won't be going to school for the rest of the week. A few hours  later, the doctor came out holding an orange kitten and a black kitten sleeping together in a cat cage cuddling in a blanket. First I drove the boys to Perrie's and Jade's house to drop off the boys and give them the directions.
Don't feed them before 12am ONLY FOR TODAY
Give them pain medicine
They need bed rest
No physical activities
Make sure they do their homework so bring their work home.
Don't look into their eyes when they are kittens. They are too adorable

No One's POV

"So, the boys don't know this happened?" Jade asked Perrie

"Nope but they wake up in a few minutes. We already have cat things since we have Monte. Where is he anyway?" Perrie says

The boys, who are now sleeping on the couch. start to wake up.

Zayn's POV

I wake up feeling warm for some reason. I lifted my head seeing Josh's eyes. But he's a cat.

"What happened?" I asked

"I don't know." he answered

"Excuse me Zayn and Josh." a unfamiliar voice said. "Me. Monte. The cat."

"Oh. Hi i guess." Josh answered

"I'm tired." I yawned

"Come on then. Since your kittens. I'll show you where you will stay. You will probably stay as a kitten for the some  of the week." Monte said "I'll pick you up because neither of you can walk."

"Wait why." Josh asked

"Cuz you've been neutered." Monte answers then picks him up, bringing him to a cat bed at the top of a cat tree. Then comes back for me.

"Hey Zayn and Josh." Pez says

"Hey Perrie and Jade." I say tiredly to them falling asleep with Josh.

The next morning, I wake up to the smell of food and talking.

I see Josh sitting in a chair, human form talking to the girls eating breakfast.

"Aw. Zayniepoo is so adorable." Josh cooes. I hear Monte snort in the background

"Did you just snort?" I ask Monte "You can understand people?"

"Yes and yes." he replies then picking me up and putting me on the seat next to Josh before jumping on the counter.

I focus and turn into my human form which it feels nice to not be so small. I'm already small for my age. I don't need to be any smaller. I'm still confused on everything.

"I'm confused. I didn't know hybrids even existed. How am I one? No wait. How come I never knew?" I asked

"Uh. I guess when you start being a hybrid, it would be like around 10 but for some reason, you started late. When you start. I do know that you will be kitten and then you just grow. As a cat hybrid, you have a human lifespan, a tail, sharp teeth, cat ears with the hearing, a strong nose, good senses, you can see in the dark, and 9 lives." Jade replied

"So wait. That means my mom can still be alive right?" I asked cuz I need  to know.

"Yeah probably. Why aren't we going to school again?" Josh asked.

"Because you two will be in pain for the rest of the week. You can't do anything physical so bed rest. If you have to, then you can get up. When you move, you'll probably be in pain though." Perrie answered.

"We'll be back when school is over. Don't do anything stupid. Monte will look over you. Bye." Jade said and left.

"I suggest you to stay in your human forms. Bye." Perrie yelled while following Jade.

"Ha. How am I gonna watch you two." Monte said scaring me.

"Wait. How come I can understand you?" Josh asked

"Cuz your a hybrid. You can understand pretty much every animal. And I'm just saying. Birds are rude so don't talk to them. If you smell something good. Ignore it." he replied "And you'll be in less pain if you're a cat by the way."

"Alright. I'm tired. I'm going to sleep." I told them.

No One's POV
*at school*

Harry, Liam, Louis, and Niall walk into school wondering where Zayn and Josh. They figured that they are gonna be late. Half way through the day, the grew a bit worried but figured they skipped school. Niall being Niall, walked up to Perrie and Jade and asked "Where's Zayn and Josh? Are they okay?"

"Why do you care?" Perrie asked.

"Well. I just do okay. I'm worried. I'm not really a bad guy. Just give me a chance."Niall begged.

"Um. It's just not my place to tell you. You will have to ask them when they come back."

"When do they come back?"

"Next week."

"Why next week. Are they okay? Do they need anything?"

"They're fine. They have there own valid reason. The teachers know."

"Oh. Alright. Is it a family thing or are they sick or something."

"Again. It's not my place to tell you. Goodbye Niall." Perrie ended and walked away with Jade.

Niall sighed and walked back to the boys.

"What she say?" Harry asked urgently

"All she said was that they come back next week and they're fine. Also she said that it's not her place to tell." Niall replied.

"Oh" was all Harry said.

*later that day*

"ZAYN, JOSH, MONTE. WE'RE HOME!!" Perrie yells into her and Jade's house.

"WE'RE IN THE LIVING ROOM!!" Josh yells back.

Perrie and Jade walk into the living room seeing Monte, Josh, and Zayn watching Harry Potter series. "You never seen the Harry Potter series?" Jade ask

"No, now ssshhh." Zayn says

"Only if you guys play truth or dare later." Perrie replies

"Yeah sure whatever." Zayn says. Monte tsks and snickers in the background but doesn't say anything.

*after the movie series*

"Come on Zayn and Josh. We're playing truth or dare." Jade says.

"Says who?" Josh asks

"Said Zayn. He agreed." she replies

"What. Did not." Zayn cuts in.

"Yeah. While you guys were watching the series." Perrie cuts in after.

"UNFAIR. YOU TWO TRICKED ME. YOU KNEW I WAS INTO THE MOVIE!" Zayn yells

"Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever. You go first. Truth or dare." Josh says directed at Zayn.

"Ugh fine. Um...truth." Zayn replies.

"Boring. I dare you to uh. When we go back to school. I dare you to run up to Harry. Harry Styles and say "Harry. You're a wizard." in your best Haggard accent." Josh says.

Zayn glares at Josh but mutters 'fine'. "So Jade. Truth or dare?"

"Uh dare. Duh." she says

"I dare you to...give me a massage."

"Cheap!" Josh says.

"What. I want a massage." Zayn says shrugging.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever. I'll give you one tonight. Perrie. Truth or dare?" Jade says.

"I say dare" she replies.

"I dare you to wear a cape when Zayn and Josh go back for the whole day at school." Jade says.

"Alrighy. Josh. Truth or dare." Perrie says

"Dare" Josh replies challenging.

"Ha. When you go back to school. I dare you to stand a lunch table and say "I have an announcement to make. I Josh Devine. Shall be declared as President.""

"Yeah alright. Monte wants to dare us all." Josh says "He dares us all to wear Harry Potter clothing. That means we have to go shopping for things."

The room chorused with sure and yeahs. "Alright lads. I'm going to bed." Zayn says standing up.

"Yeah same." Josh says following Zayn.

That night. Everyone went to bed but of course. Zayn is still having nightmares.

Sorry guys. It's a short chapter this time. I wanted to make "next week" the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.4K 28
Harry is abused. Zayn is abused. Two different stories, two different secrets. What happen when their worlds collide and secrets are shared? ** so...
6.4K 253 12
Day N' Night Zayn. Nerd by day and bad boy by night known as Zap. And Web, or what most people call her, Satan. She's Zayn's partner in crime who ju...
10.3K 454 44
Louis Tomlinson. He is the typical ideal athlete at his school, Hayfield high school. Everyone thinks they know him. You know, a player with a big eg...
30K 939 35
Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn attend London University and the 4 of them are liking the life in the educational lighting. Louis has a girlfriend named Ele...