Out of Bounds [h.s. au]

By lemoncrushh

After a few years of being a housewife, Tisa Jordan decided to go back to school. Hoping to find inspiration... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Playlist / Cast of Characters

Chapter 22

3.4K 168 5
By lemoncrushh

Harry's apartment was dark except for the blue glow of the clock on the microwave. Zack was planning to meet Penny at the bar when his shift was over, and once the band had loaded up their equipment, he was driving back to her place and staying the night.

"Shit," I cursed, stumbling over nothing. "I guess I'm still kind of drunk."

I heard Harry chuckle behind me as he closed the door. Then he tossed his keys on the kitchen counter with a loud clunk.

"Where's the light switch?"

I turned around, pawing at the wall to try to find it. I could hear Harry's breathing, but it was too dark to even make out his silhouette. Or maybe I was just too drunk. Thinking I'd finally found the light switch, my hand met Harry's arm. He pulled me to him, kissing me silently. I let my hands fall to his chest, the front of his jacket cold from the temperature outside. He quickly shrugged it off, tossing it someplace, I wasn't sure where. Then he did the same with mine, all the while still kissing me.

Somehow with Harry's help I managed to walk backwards toward his bedroom. I could see a little better in there, though it was still dark. Along the way, Harry had removed his shirt and unbuttoned his jeans.

"Just a minute," he whispered when I sat on the bed and slipped off my flats.

I heard him open a drawer and flick a lighter. The glow allowed me to see that he was lighting a candle, then another. Leaving them both on his nightstand, he turned back to me.

"Better?" he asked.

"You're such a romantic," I teased, though I had to admit the glow of the candlelight bouncing off his chest was arousing.

He stepped towards me, stopped and lifted my chin. Without a word, he traced my lips with his thumb.

"I've really missed you," he sighed.

Although we saw each other every day, I knew what he meant. It had been over a week since we'd made love. It wasn't like it hadn't been on my mind either. Even with the emotional and frustrating events that had taken place, nothing kept me from wanting to be with him.

"I've missed you too," I said.

With a swift tug, he helped me pull my shirt over my head. I smiled as he laid me back on the bed, his body hovering over mine. He kissed me some more as I eagerly slid my hands underneath this jeans and underwear, cupping his bottom.

"Hurry up and take these off," I murmured against his lips.

Harry growled as he kicked off his shoes and did as I asked. Then he grabbed my jeans by the ankles and pulled them off. He ran his hands up my legs to my hips and kissed my stomach. I bit my lip as he continued to move up, stopping at my cleavage. After unhooking my bra, he threw it angrily across the room, taking my nipples into his mouth. I combed my fingers through his curls as I felt his hands move down to my panties.

"Mmm, Harry," I gasped when he touched me.

"Yes, baby," he breathed as he lifted his head to look into my eyes. "Are you ready?"

I couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Always."

Harry removed my panties the rest of the way in the same fashion he had my bra. Standing at the side of the bed, he pulled me closer by my thighs, entering me hungrily.

Neither of us said anything else for a while. I just watched him moving his hips, the candlelight flickering behind him. The sensation was incredible, and I just laid back and reveled in it. As soon as I started to moan, so did Harry. I wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling the need to hold on tight.

"Oh, God, baby," he let out, closing his eyes. "So good."

I swallowed hard, wanting to reach out for him. Sensing my need, Harry slowed down and pulled out. He motioned for me to scoot up the bed toward the pillows. He climbed on top of me, entering me again with a deep thrust. This time I cried out, grabbing hold of his back. I knew my fingernails would probably leave an indention. He pumped harder, leaving me breathless.

"H-Harry," I moaned as I felt myself start to climax.

"Yes. Oh, Tisa!"

Harry pulled me even closer by my hips. I came with a rush of pleasure, panting and sweating. Harry soon followed, biting on my neck.

"I love you so much," he cried in my ear. "So very much."

"I love you, too," I said as I ran my hands down his back.

He lifted his head then to look at me. I could swear he had tears on his cheeks, though it may have been sweat. I wiped them away with my thumbs, giving him soft kisses on his nose and lips.

We held each other for a long time, sometimes talking, but mostly just gazing into each other's eyes and enjoying each other's company. I realized then that this was my favorite place to be, my happy place. Not necessarily in bed with Harry, but just being with him, wherever he was.

***

The ringing of Harry's cell phone woke us. I heard him groan as he rolled over to retrieve it from his jeans on the floor.

"Yeah?" he answered in a groggy voice, not bothering to look at the number.

There was a long pause and then he lifted the phone to view the caller ID, put it back to his ear and said, "Hello?" Obviously there was no one there, so Harry hung up and tossed his phone on the night stand. The candles were still flickering.

"You should probably blow those out," I told him.

He did so, then rolled back over and put his arm around me.

"What time is it?," I asked sleepily.

"Just after four," he replied.

"Oh."

Grateful we still had lots of time left to sleep, I pulled the bedding over my shoulder as Harry kissed me softly. Then the phone rang again.

"Bloody hell!" he exclaimed, turning over again. "Hello?"

Another pause passed until I heard Harry say, "Don't call this number again."

"Who was that?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"I'm blocking their number," he said, not really answering my question. "Come on, let's go back to sleep."

"Who was that, Harry?" I repeated, curious and concerned. "What did they say?"

Harry sighed, running his hand over his face. "I'm not exactly sure, but I think it was one of those girls."

"Oh for crying out loud!" I voiced, throwing my hands up. Then I shook my head and laughed. "They're not letting up, are they?"

"No, I guess not," Harry said solemnly.

"Harry...Harry, what did they say?" His tone was getting me worried.

"Doesn't matter," he shook his head.

"Yes, it does," I insisted. "Tell me."

"She said..." Harry cleared his throat. "She said she bets I give it to you better than your husband did."

I burst out laughing. "Oh my God, are you serious? What kind of shit is that? I mean, is that supposed to make me mad? That's a compliment to you and a dig at my husband, both which are true! How stupid!"

"I'm glad to see you taking this so lightly."

"C'mon, Harry, what a joke. Besides, you're the one who told me to let it go, that they're not worth it."

"I know," he sighed. "I just don't appreciate them calling me. And at four in the fucking morning."

"I'm sorry, baby," I cooed, crawling on top of him. "You're just so damn charming."

Harry put his hands on my waist as I brushed his hair out of his face. It was dark in the room, but I could still make out his features. I could tell he was smirking.

"It's all your fault," I muttered between kisses. "You really should stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Being so desirable," I replied, making a trail with my mouth to his ear. "You make everybody want you. I can barely contain myself."

"You're trying to distract me, aren't you?" he inquired.

"Of course I am. I'm distracting the both of us."

"Good, 'cause it's working."

Delightedly finding Harry's erection, I rode him in the dark. This time it was over really quickly, but most likely because we were both so worked up. There's also something to be said for middle-of-the-night sleepy sex.

Afterwards we fell asleep again, managing to sleep until almost ten. Harry wanted to share the shower, but I insisted we take them separately. I remembered what happened the last time, and frankly, my body was exhausted. I told Harry to take his first while I cooked breakfast. He and his friends had already done more than enough for me, making bacon and eggs was the least I could do.

I had brought an overnight bag with me with a change of clothes, but probably due to my inebriation the night before, I'd forgotten it in Harry's car. He told me he'd retrieve it for me after he got out of the shower. So I wouldn't have to put on my smoky clothes I'd worn to the bar, I opened a drawer and grabbed one of Harry's shirts and slipped it on. I'd just dished out the eggs and put them on the table when Harry walked in shirtless, hair still damp. He gave me his winning smile before reaching his arm around me. He slid it down to the hem of the shirt, finding I had nothing on underneath.

"What are you trying to do to me?" he groaned.

"I'm making breakfast," I quipped. "And waiting for my shower and my clothes."

"Oh, I think you should just wear this all day." He rubbed my ass and nibbled my neck while I tried to pry him off of me.

"Harry," I swallowed. "Food's getting cold."

"Fine," he surrendered.

After breakfast, a shower, and getting into my own clothes, Harry and I actually sat down to spend some time on our Sociology paper. The next week was the final week before Thanksgiving break. After that, we only had one more paper to turn in before the end of the semester. Then I'd be saying goodbye to school for a while.

Zack came home around three, and I took that as my cue to get back to Penny's. Both Zack and Harry worked that evening. I suddenly felt a pit in my stomach, and I realized I was worried about who might show up at Mikado's. I not only had the mean girls to worry about now, but Justine and that stranger, and even James. For some reason I thought back to the discussion Zack and I'd had about Harry's ex-girlfriend Alison. I didn't want to be jealous like she had been, over-analyzing things. Harry was a big boy, and I trusted him and his judgment completely.

Harry drove me back to Penny's apartment and walked with me to the door. Zack hadn't said anything, but I felt like I owed Penny an apology and an explanation for leaving the bar earlier than planned.

"Hey, baby doll," she greeted as we walked in. She was sitting on the sofa painting her toenails.

"Hi, Penny," I said. "We're really sorry we had to cut out early last night."

"Oh, no problem," she waved her hand with the polish brush in it. "It was those girls, right?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

She rolled her eyes. "During our second break, I went to look for you, but someone else was at your table. One of the girls at the table behind it asked if I was looking for you, and I said yes. Then she proceeded to tell me that you left because her friend bought your boyfriend a drink and it made you upset and you screamed at her and stormed out."

"Oh gosh," I mimicked her eye roll.

"Then she actually...get this..." Penny dramatized the scene by lifting both her hands, fingers spread. "She leaned forward and whispered, 'But she's married so she doesn't deserve him anyway.'"

"Oh my God, what did you say?"

"I said, 'Baby doll, you're talking to the wrong person. Those are two good friends of mine.' And I walked off."

"Good for you," Harry voiced for the first time. I looked back at him and he put his hand on my back, rubbing it softly.

"Well we wanted to apologize. We didn't want you to think we just split," I said.

"No worries."

I kissed Harry goodbye, and after I shut the door, I took a seat beside Penny.

"Want a manicure or pedicure?" she asked. "Or both?"

"That sounds like fun," I replied, holding out my hands.

Penny began to file my nails before buffing and polishing them. I looked at her, feeling proud and grateful.

"Thank you, Penny," I muttered.

"Oh, you're welcome," she smiled. "I just got finished doing mine."

"I didn't mean just this," I spoke. "Thank you for everything."

***A/N***
Hope you enjoyed this smutty chapter. Haha. I think it was long overdue, don't you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 589 73
Paislee Martin Is an eighteen year old girl, who just finished high school. Every year, for one month during summertime, she goes to California to se...
66 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...
1.2K 27 28
An ordinary girl named Melissa Darden had her heart broken, and she doesn't want to love anyone else expect a little famous boy named Harry Styles fr...
8.8K 30 39
Life is rough for 17 year old Shana Miller until one lucky day One Direction dines in the restaurant she's working in. Will Shana return the love bac...