Singing Away Your Pain: Renes...

By DanishDanaxx

I WAS LIKE 11 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO THERE'S HELLA MISTAKES, A WEAK ASS PLOT AND DUMBASS CHARACTERS (AND NOT IN... More

Guide
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
First Date
Surprise
Oh Lord...
Thank God For Renesmee
Bad Feeling
Oh. No.
Confrontations
Time Away
Consequences
Contemplations
Leaving
Before and After
Breakfast
Italy
Another Unexpected Visit
Seeing Him
Chillin
Being With Hayden
Taken
The Voicemail
The Visit
Uncovering The Secret
Aftermath
Eavesdropping
Flowers
Everything
Birth
Invitation
Rehearsal Dinner
Wedding
Surprise
It All Ends Here
Things You Didn't Know About Singing Away Your Pain
*knock knock* this thing still on? (a/n)

Unexpected

8.3K 187 45
By DanishDanaxx

AN: Hey guys! How u all been? How's scho.... You know what, I'm not even gonna ask, because I already know the answer, and I feel the same. I wish I didn't have to go either. It makes me wanna kill myself.

Ummmmmm nothing else has been going on, and I'm to lazy to type an idea of what is gonna happen, so I'm just gonna get into the chapter.

Enjoy, You very sexy people.

Melody's POV

Hayden and I are still London, and its been the most amazing 365 days of my life. Not to long ago, Hayden and I had gone...... Farther, in our relationship, and it was the best night of my life. Hayden was so gentle and understanding, it made me fall in love with him even more, if that was even possible. I'm definitely not gonna go into full detail about that night because....... Well, its kind of perverted, and just plain creepy.

Right now, I had just woken up, and well, neither of us wanted to get out of bed yet, so we were sitting cuddling in bed. We were facing each other, I had my head on his chest, and his arms were around my waist, making patterns on my bare back sending shivers down my spine.

"You cold babe?" He asked starting to pull away, I shook my head and grasped onto him tighter. I took a look at my right hand, which held my promise ring and I smiled a bit. But then a thought occurred to me.

"Hayden?" I called looking up at him. His hair was more disheveled than usual thanks to our activities last night. His amber eyes meant mine, and he smiled a bit

"Yeah Babe?" He replied.

"You never did tell me where my ring came from" I immediately felt Hayden tense, and he frowned, looking pained. "You know you don't have to tell me now" I assured him. He slid out of my embrace and sat up with his back against the headboard.

"No. No, I want to tell you. I've been wanting to tell you about my past, it's just hard" He said looking down at me. I pulled the covers up to my chest and sat to next to him.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I don't wanna pressure you into anything"

"Yeah I'm sure, I'm ready to do this" he took a deep breath before starting. "The ring came from my sister.......

Flashback...

The year was 1859. I watched as the nurses shuffled around to make my older sister comfortable. She had caught a very bad case of small pox. I was by her bedside, where I had been for the last few days. My sister and I were were very close. She could light up a whole room with just her smile. She had red hair and violet eyes, a very rare combination. She also had cherry red lips, high defined cheekbones, a small nose and creamy white skin. She was always thinking of others before herself. She was kind and found the good in anyone. She could find and heart and soul of even the most cruel person in the world. She was beautiful, inside and out. But now, her violet eyes didn't have that kind yet mischievous gleam in them. Now they were now faded to a dull blue, and were far off somewhere and glazing over, almost lifeless. Her once red lips were dry and faded to a dull pink and her once fiery long, voluminous, curly, fiery red hair was now limp and was down a dirty blonde color. And her once beautiful pale warm skin was now a haunting and cold ghostly white.

" H-hayden" she called and I was immediately at her side.

"Shhh. Celeste. Don't strain yourself you're already weak enough" she smiles weakly.

"I want to give you something." She opens her hand slowly and reveals a beautiful ring. I take it from her and give her a questionable look. The ring was obviously to feminine for me to wear.

"Its a promise ring. When your older I want you to give it to the person you believe is your one true love."

"But how will I know?"

"When you feel it in your heart, you'll know. I love you Hayden, always remember that" she gave one last look, and I saw the last sign of life drain from her eyes and they fluttered closed.

My sister was gone.

Flashback ends ...

I didn't notice I was crying, until Hayden reached for me wrapped me in his arms, and I felt the tears slide down my face.

"Don't cry, its in the past now" Hayden whispered.

"I wish I could've met her, it sounds like you guys were really close" Hayden smiled a bit.

"I'm sure she would love you just as much as I do, you remind me of her sometimes." Hayden said. "You know, my two other siblings, Evangeline and Nathan also wanted to meet you, Are you up for it?" He asked. His eyes danced with a child like excitement, and I just couldn't say no.

"Yeah! I've always wanted to meet them!" I don't think I've ever seen Hayden so happy. His eyes lit up and he grabbed his phone off the bedside table, and texted, what I'm assuming, his brother.

"They say they're up for it, so we should probably get dressed" I picked up Hayden's shirt off the floor, and put it on. I got out of bed and went to shower and change.

About an hour later, we both were both dressed and sitting down in the couch in the living room.

Suddenly, a thought occurred to me and I frowned and bit my lip, nervous all of a sudden. I started fidgeting and playing with my fingers

"You nervous?" Hayden asked as he was setting up the Skype call. I shook my head.

"No" I answered, lying. Hayden looked back at me.

"Yes you are" He said.

"No I'm not" I replied

"Melody, I know you, when your nervous, you bite your lip and you get all fidgety." Dammit. Sometimes I hate when Hayden can see right through me.

"Okay! I'm a bit nervous" I relented.

"Why? There really isn't anything to be nervous about." Hayden tried to assure me, but it didn't really work.

"Its just... Nothing,"

"Melody's its obviously something, so tell me" He said putting his arm around me and kissing my forehead.

"I mean they're your siblings, and they know nothing about me, so what if they don't like me, or..." Hayden put his finger over my mouth stopping me.

"Stop. Melody, your one of the most amazing people I know, your smart, funny, beautiful and all around perfect. They will love you and you have absolutely nothing to worry about at all." He assured me.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too" Hayden reached over and kissed me, which ended up as a make out session on the couch. Which would have lead to something more, if we hadn't heard a very loud ringing come from the laptop. It scared the crap out of both of us and we jumped apart, our teeth grazing our lips, making me yelp in surprise and pain.

"Damn it" Hayden muttered, resting his forehead on mine. I giggled,

"Just answer the call" I said. He kissed me once more, and answered.

"Hi Hayden!" Two voices chorused. I looked to see a girl smiling warmly, and a guy smiling also. This must be Evangeline and Nathan, Hayden's siblings.

"Hey Guys" Hayden said sounding very happy.

"Hello" I said being polite, Good job Melody, give them a good first impression.

"You must be Melody" Evangeline said. She was very pretty. She had an innocent face, with brown hair and golden eyes. Nathan, had brownish, blond hair, and dark amber eyes.

"Hayden was right, you are hot." Evangeline smacked Nathan upside the head. I giggled and blushed.

"Did he now?" I looked over at Hayden, who was rubbing the back of his head, and looked like he could be blushing.

"Oh, ignore him love. He's an idiot." Evangeline said shaking her head at her older brother.

"Its okay Evangeline, it happens all the time with Hayden" I said.

"There really isn't any need to be formal. You can call me Angel." She assured me.

"And you can call me Nate" Nathan chimed in.

"Are you sure! Hayden told me those were family nicknames, so I don't want to...." I trailed off.

"I'm sure. By the look of that familiar ring on your finger, your practically family. And I can tell Hayden really loves you."

"I do" Hayden chimed in, wrapping his arm around my waist. Angel, and Nate smiled at us.

"By the way, did we interrupt something before we called?" Nate asked.

"What makes you say that?" Hayden replied.

"Well, big brother. Both of your hairs are very messy, and Hayden your shirt is halfway unbuttoned" Evangeline answered.

Time skip

"Alright, well it was nice talking to you guys, but we have to go hunting, so we'll all talk later!" Nate said.

"Bye, it was nice meeting you guys!" I said,

"Bye Melody, take care!" Evangeline said.

"You too" I said and ended the call. I closed the laptop shut and crawled into Hayden's lap. And we sat in silence for a second.

"I like your brother and sister." I said breaking the silence.

"Yeah, it seems like you have them wrapped around your little finger" Hayden said kissing my hand.

"Well, what are we gonna do now?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Well I have an idea," Hayden trailed off as he crushed his lips to mine. He picked me up bridal style, and carried me up to the bedroom.

I'll let you do the math of what comes next since...... Well, I'm very preoccupied right now.

Time Skip (Again)

"Ugh! No horrible!!!" I screamed, plopping down on the couch, Hayden had the guitar in his hands and was a Melody, singing under his breath, even though I could hear him clearly.

"What?" He stopped playing abruptly.

"Not really, I was bored and killing your vibe seemed fun. You actually sounded beautiful." I explained.

"Um. Thanks?" He said but it came out more like a question. He set the guitar down. I ruffled his already messy hair and lied down with my head on his lap. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, while Hayden played with my hair. I scrolled through my phone trying to find something to do. I even turned to looking through celebrity articles.

Nope.

Nope.

Oh, One Direction is breaking up!

Nope.

Nope.

Why is Beyonce doing a song with Naughty Boy?

Who the hell is Naughty Boy by the way?

Nope.

Haha! Rihanna dissed Taylor Swift

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Aww! Chris Brown child is so cute!

Nope.

Nada

Nothing

That is basically what went on in my head in the span of 10 minutes of looking through random articles, on some unreliable gossip website. I sighed putting up down.

"Are you up for going out?" I asked Hayden. If I didn't get of this house sooner or later, I might die of boredom. If that's even possible. Hayden looked up from his phone.

"Yeah babe. I'm bored anyway,"

"Can we go on the motorcycles?" I asked. I hadn't driven one in so long. I saw a few in the garage, and I was starting to miss driving one.

"Sure, come on" I stood up and stretched. Hayden tugged on my belly button ring playfully. And I hit him on the arm.

"Ow. You have to stop doing that" I said rubbing my stomach. He chuckled and grabbed my hand pulling me outside.

I didn't think I had to change. After our...... Afternoon activities. I changed into a black crop top and black jeans, with a red flannel, that I left open, and black heeled boots. Over the last year, I had gotten a lot better at wearing heels. But I'm still Clumsy, and I have to end up taking them off after a while when my feet hurt. I had on my ring, and a cross necklace that had been a birthday gift from Hayden.

I turned on the flipped the switch, and a blue florescent light came on. I grabbed the keys, and tossed them over my head without looking to Hayden. I turned in time to see him catch them gracefully, without any effort. He twirled them in his hands smirking at me.

Show off.

I rolled my eyes at him, as he walked over to the bike and started it up. I got on behind him, and put my chin on his shoulder, and my arms around his waist. Hayden looked back at me.

"Ready?" He asked And I nodded. I put on my sunglasses, and Hayden drove out.

The wind, flew around us pushing my long red hair back, and all over the place.

"Where to?" Hayden yelled over the harsh wind.

"Surprise me!" I answered, I felt Hayden laugh before speeding up and going faster. I screamed in excitement, and Hayden laughed.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"You did not!" Hayden gasped, laughing at me.

"It was an accident! Jasper was in the way of the TV and I wished he would move, then out of nowhere he started flying, and moved put of my way. Then for some unknown reason the beach popped into my head then Jasper disappeared out of thin air, and came back an hour later soaking wet, and turns out, when he had disappeared, It was to an ocean where he fell in and had to swim his way out." I explained.

"Did you get in trouble?" Hayden asked still laughing.

"No just a stern lecture from Jasper" I replied.

We had rode around for a while, before Hayden decided to take us to the park, where we walked around, fed some ducks, and just talked. When the sun was starting to come down, we decided to come home.

When we got inside, I took off my flannel that I had tied around my waist and set it on the couch. Hayden and I were headed upstairs, when he stopped suddenly.

"What is it?" I asked, looking at him concerned.

"Someone's been in here" Hayden replied

AN: I was gonna stop it here but You know what? I'm feeling nice, and I'm in the zone right now so let's continue.

I took a deep breath of the air, and he was right. Someone had been here. The scent was very faint, so whoever came hadn't been here recently. It was a mixture of scents, at least three in total. Out of the corner of my eye I caught something behind the stairs. I walked over to it and I saw about three suitcases.

"Hayden. Look!" I pointed over to the bags. The scent was familiar, but I couldn't exactly pinpoint it. He ran over, and we shared a look, we both ran up the stairs and split up to check every single room. I came up empty every time.

"There isn't anyone here!" Hayden said. "I've checked everywhere"

"We should go check in the woods" I already had suspicion of who it was, but I'm just praying that my suspicion isn't true. Hayden nodded and we ran downstairs.

Hayden picked up his jacket, and put it on and I did the same with my red flannel. Halfway out the door, Hayden stopped me.

"Whoa, where do you think your going?"

"With you" I answered.

"No. Absolutely not." He said, shaking his head at me.

"What?" He cannot be serious right now. We really don't have time for this.

"Your staying here where I know your safe"

"Hayden, I love you. But we really don't have time for this I'm going whether you like it or not. And if its who I think it is, you're not doing it alone." Hayden opened his mouth to say something, but i cut him off. "I'm not changing my mind on this"

Hayden sighed, and i knew i had won.

"You stubborn girl. Fine. You can come" i smiled and gave him a quick kiss, before grabbing his hand and going outside.

We didn't have to go far as three silhouettes came out at the same time. One was a man and the others were girls. Hayden gripped my hand tighter and pulled me to his chest. They stepped out into the light, and stopped at the sight of us. My suspicious from before were confirmed.

A\N: Hey! I said I was feel I nice, but I didn't say how nice. So don't kill me......... Because I'm gonna let this go on a bit longer.

Standing in front of me was my twin sister, Bella and..... Edward.

AN: Well, I did say a little longer I just didn't classify. But these next chapters are really where the drama starts out, and I'm so excited. I feel like this book might go to like 60 or so chapters. And we are actually coming to a full year of me working on this story. Damn. One year. I don't even get this committed to washing my hair. I started the idea of this story on September 20th 2014, but I was to much of a pussy to do it until March 2015. But were gonna celebrate it on September 20th Here in America where I live, its almost Midnight, so right after this chapter is posted, I'm probably gonna post a list of things u didn't know the story when it was in pre-production. Some of it may surprise you.

Okay so I went to this like, back school dance, and all girls there were thirsty af. They were twerking they're asses off in a circle, or in a line, and most of them didn't even have any ass, and everyone was grinding on anything. If it weren't for the teachers there u would you would have no Idea we were in middle school. It was dark in the cafeteria, so once in a while the teachers would flash a flashlight to see if the kids were dancing inappropriately or anything, then they would stop. But once the teacher left, it started back up again. Me, I just stood dancing with my friends, or talking to some people. But the party was lit and I had fun.

QOTD: Least favorite school subject?

Answer: I fucking hate math with a passion. Its bad enough I have to have fractions, decimals and whole numbers, now you fucking add in letters? THIS IS MATH NOT FUÇKING WRITING CLASS. Doing math is like decoding old Egyptian messages. X+b-45+q×d÷726= FUCK MY LIFE!! When am I ever gonna need this shit in life?

Guess what guys? ITS midnight. You all know what that means...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNIVERSARY, WHATEVER, SINGING AWAY YOUR PAIN!!! WHOOOO ONE YEAR!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 2K 31
This story is the new version of my Edward's Melody Fanfic. This story was my first twilight fanfic, and it had lots of grammar mistakes, and it was...
81.5K 2.1K 23
Aro Volturi has a daughter that no one outside of the Volturi knows about. Elizabeth Melody Masen. For her sixteenth birthday Aro decides to gift her...
510K 18.2K 49
"The past fabricates our exposition, but it is not the whole story." Having the well known and beloved Alice as her twin, Hannah has always had...
202K 2.8K 41
*disclaimer* all rights go to Stephanie Meyer ••• Carlie Cullen is Reneesme's twin sister, the unwanted one. How will she deal with the toxicity of h...