Specially mixed #Wattys2014

Oleh Chandre1352

Bristina has never had anyone to rely on, she never had friends and her parents have always ignored her. Wha... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
CHapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
CHapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Questions and Answers (ONE TIME ONLY)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
author's note
Chapter 31
READ!
Epilouge
Authors note
Author note

Chapter 10

74.6K 1.6K 437
Oleh Chandre1352

Hayyyyy!!!!!!!!! How was your week?

Here is chapter 10! It's her Birthday in this chapter, and something is going to happen....

Oh well! Read and find out! :D

To the side is her new car ;)

*****

Bristina pov.

Today is my birthday, I can finally figure out what the hell I am... I wonder if I'm a demon, but that doesn't explain Sirena? Maybe I'm a mix between them? 

I woke up really early today; it's a Saturday so there’s no school, so I don't know why I woke up at 7.

Like the past few days, Nay has been sleeping with me at my home, she keeps me company and I can finally beat someone’s ass with a game.

I sat up and stretched, Nay was still sleeping, so I stood up and went to take a shower. Licka has really grown to like Nay, Nay hasn't touched her yet but Licka isn't afraid of her, which is quite good.

After my shower I put on a dark blue jean, a white tank top and a jean jacket with jean tom boy shoes. Yeah, I'm feeling the jean, LOL.

I combed my hair and put it in a high pony tail. I didn't bother with make up since it already looked like a professional has worked on me for hours. My eyes were a dark blue with white specks today.

I cut up some fruit and put it in 3 bowls, one for me, Licka and Nay. I put Licka on the tray and carried it to my room.

I put the tray down and poked Nay with my finger. SHIESH she sleeps like a rock! Finally I just decided to get a trumpet.

I played the trumpet right in her ear, she immediately jolted up and fell off of the bed. I put the trumpet down and laughed at her. She groaned and scowled at me.

"Morning sleeping beauty! I brought you some fruit!" She chuckled and sat on the bed. I put the tray in between us and ate. After we ate Nay looked at Licka and before I could protest, she rubbed Licka's back.

But to our surprise, Licka didn't whine she just sat there and stared at Nay with her big blue eyes.

I nudged Nay to pick her up, she sighed and slowly picked Licka up and snuggled her to her chest.

I jolted up right and did a 3 minute happy dance, Licka actually let someone else touch her except for me! I picked my little Licka up and gave her a big kiss on the head. Licka purred and snuggled into my hands.

"You’re such a pretty baby Sweet Licka. Mommy loves you!" I kissed her again and put her in my jackets pocket.

I hugged Nay and we squealed. "Bris! She let me touch her! This is so cool!" I laughed and did another 4 minute happy dance with her.

"Nay..." She looked at me curiously. "Yessss?" I looked at her seriously and said. "Go bath you stink." She had a look of surprise and I burst out laughing. She huffed and went to take a shower.

I played guitar for a while and then played the violin while I waited for her. Damn, I love my instruments...

When she was done, I put Licka in my black purse and we took my keys while walking down stairs. Once we were down I jumped 5 meters into the air and bumped my head against the roof.

Your probably wondering why I did that right? Well I didn't intend on hitting my head with the roof, but what would you do if you saw your parents with big smiles, a birthday cake and a tiny wrapped present in their hands?

They squealed and put the things down and bombard me with big bear hugs. I laughed and hugged them back. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!" I laughed with them and Nay and said. "Thanks! But you really didn't have to get me anything."

"Nonsense! We missed 17 of your birthdays; we're not going to miss another one." I laughed "Thanks, it's so sweet of you guys." They smiled and pushed me towards the candles on the cake.

"Well, go on! Make a wish!" I laughed and blew out the candles, without making a wish though, I don't believe in that mumble jumble.

"Thanks!! I love it the cake looks delicious!" My parents laughed and my mother said. "It's double chocolate cake with caramel on top and white chocolate sprinkled over!!" I laughed, it sounds so yummy!

"Meep!! Thanks! Well what are we waiting for! Let's dig in!" We laughed and we each ate a big slice.

"Thanks guys it was so yummy!" My mom looked at me and smiled "It's our pleasure! Now" She took the present and said "Here is a little something me and your father bought you." I smiled and thanked them.

I opened the present and gasped. Inside was car keys, an I pad and spa tickets for 2!

I squealed and jumped on my dad, luckily he caught me. "Thanks Daddy!" I gave my mom a bear hug "Thanks Mommy!" Then I turned to Nay "You can get my old car, I got a new one!" She gasped. "Nay, I can't take your car it's not my birthday." I scoffed "It's not my car anymore it's yours! And we are going to the spa today as well!" She finally gave in and hugged me.

"Thanks! This is going to be sooo much fun!" We did a happy dance and then I turned to my parents. "What type of car did you guys get me???" They looked at each other then back it me with big smiles.

"Follow us," I nodded and eagerly followed them out the house. When we got outside I saw the most beautiful thing... There's my new baby...

"AHHHHHHHHH OMG! YOU GOT ME A LAMBORGHINI CONCEPT S 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" THIS IS MY DREAM CAR!

It's pure black and looks absolutely breath-taking... "Огромное спасибо! Я люблю его!(Russian for 'thank you so much! I love it!')" My parents looked at me with confusion. What? "Honey? Did you just speak Russian?" I gasped, did I? I never learned Russian before...

"Qu'est-ce que tu racontes? Ai-je vraiment? (French for 'what are you talking about? did I really?')"

They gasped "Sweetie now your speaking French..." This time I gasped "Quid agatur in inferno! (Latin for 'What the hell is going on!')"

Ok that sounded like Latin, can I speak all the languages now!? Nay said "You speak it perfectly as if you spoke it your whole life! And where the heck did you learn to speak Latin!" I just shrugged.

'Sirena? What’s going on?' 'Your body is ready for the change, your tongue is trying all the knowledge you’re inheriting. It is normal, don't worry.' I mentally nodded 'But they can't understand me'

'No they can't, I will speak, let me take over until the change begins.' I nodded "Just don't use your voice by mistake.' She laughed; I retracted and let her take control.

"Hallo my family." They gasped, probably because my eyes are rainbow.

"Sirena? What’s happening to Bris?" Nay said. "She is ready for the change and her tongue is trying all the languages out without her knowing. I will take over until the change starts." Nay nodded but my parents looked frozen.

"Bristina, what’s happening?" My mother asked cautiously. "Hallo mother, I am Sirena, Bristina's Siren. There is lots you do not know, let Nay tell you while I take Bristina's baby for a ride. She wanted to say thanks and that she loves it, by the way. But it came out as Russian." They nodded and looked at Nay expectantly.

Nay looked at me and glared but started to tell them everything, while Sirena climbed into my baby. 'Let's do this thing! WOOOHOOOO' Sirena laughed 'May I speed?' I laughed 'Of course! If there is a police car just seduce them to forget or something.' She mentally nodded and turned the car on.

The engine rumbled to life and it sounds like music to my ears. She sped away, 200 km p/h , 250 km p/h , 300 km p/h , 400 km p/h , 500 km p/h! Oh gosh this is amazing!!!!!!! And if you think we will crash or something, we won't our reflexes is just that good.

After an hour we actually ended up in China, so we turned around and sped back. We got home at exactly 11, that should have been enough time for Nay to explain. Now we can go to the spa!!

When I climbed out, Sirena walked towards the house normally, and the door flew open. My parents stormed out and hugged me while Nay just smirked. "You were gone for 2 hours! Where have you been?!" My father demanded. I laughed mentally and Sirena chuckled. "Father we went to China and then came back." My parents gasped. "You must have gone for like 700 km p/h! You could have crashed!"

She laughed and it sounded like the purest melody in the world, my parents started to go into a trance so she quickly stopped. "I presume Nay told you everything?" They shook their heads to come out the trance "Yes Sirena, you guys are amazing by the way. At first we didn't believe her but then she turned into a freaking wolf in the middle of our living room! She's gigantic! Just as big as me!" My mom shrieked.

Sirena chuckled again. "Would you like to see how we look as a Siren?" They smiled at each other and then at Nay. "YES!" They both said in unison. Sirena nodded and picked them up and put them in my baby one for one plus Nay, and then started the car in one second tops. We really are fast.

"Sirena! Did we just transport or something!" Sirena chuckled again, "No, I picked you up and put you in the car, we are just really fast so it seems as if we transported." They both nodded in understanding. She rode towards the ocean which was only 20 minutes’ drive for a 70 km p/h. She didn't want to make them sick by going too fast.

When she stopped the car, she climbed out with everyone and went to the sea. She didn't need to strip, instead Sirena just jumped into the ocean. She thought of the way we looked as a Siren and in a second, I felt my legs stick together; I looked down and smiled at my beautiful tail. We jumped out the water so that my parents could see, and I heard them gasp.

I loved the ocean, under water I saw beautiful corral and plants with fishes swimming around. Sirena sung a short Siren song just for the pleasure. The fishes surrounded us and there were one hammer head shark and a great white. Sirena petted the great white, and whispered in Latin "Salve mi oceanus, adfui vobis ...(hello my ocean, I missed you...)"  The ocean began to swirl around us in greeting.

Sirena laughed a melodic laugh and the fished cuddled into us, even the sharks. I wanted to stay down here with my ocean, but I knew my family would get worried, Sirena mentally agreed reluctantly "Deinde tempore usque amice (Latin for 'until next time my friend')" Then we swam up and out of the ocean. She let the ocean freeze on top for us to walk on. While still in the air we changed back to human and let the clothes I wore before appear on my body.

Sirena landed swiftly and gracefully onto the thin ice, and while she walked back to the beach she let the ice disappear, and let the ocean be free again.

My parents stood there with Nay, gaping at me. "Sirena you guys are beautiful..." My mother said. We laughed and took them home. Sirena let my parents climb out, she said thank you again and then she and Nay went to the spa.

We went for a facial, body messages, mud baths, pedicures and manicures. It was so relaxing... After the spa, Sirena told me I could take over again, so I did.

When we were done it was 7 o’clock. We climbed into my baby and started to go home. Halfway there I started to feel an ache in my back; I ignored it and drove on. Suddenly the ache got worse and I was gasping for air. I parked along the road and climbed out. Nay was there in an instant.

"Bris! Bristina what's wrong?" I lay down and then there was a loud crack, from where my bones were braking. I screamed in pain and Nay held my hand. She was stroking my hand soothingly. My body's bones started to crack and brake, the pain was immense... I was sweating and my body felt like it was ran over by a truck. After about 2 hours of bones braking and my screaming, my bones reformed into different shapes.

I screamed because the pain was unbearable! Why can't I just pass out! My head was aching and my eyes burned. After 3 hours of the bones reforming and my screaming once more, I heard a soft voice in my head. 'It’s ok sweetie, It's almost over. Just hold on, think of the ocean.' It didn't sound like Sirena but I didn't care right now.

I listened to the voice and thought of the ocean, my beautiful ocean, I sang a sweet melody and it helped me calm down. I just whimpered but my thoughts were on my beautiful ocean.

Another half hour went by then I felt nothing, no pain, no bone braking, nothing reforming, nothing at all, as if the pain was never there... I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Nay gawking at me. I stood up slowly and looked down.

I gasped when I saw pure black paws I looked back and saw my body was pure black and I had a pure black tail. I was standing on 4 paws. I looked around and saw everything crystal clear like when I'm in the ocean. I heard every sound, even better than before, and... Wait a minute! I'm a WOLF! I looked down at Nay, wait why am I looking down at Nay? Isn't she supposed to be taller? She was a whole head shorter than me. I'm a really big wolf...

'What do you think? You’re beautiful, yes?' There’s that voice again... 'It's more than beautiful...  Who are you?' She giggled 'I am your wolf silly.' I gasped, 'That’s amazing! What can I call you?' 'Safire'

'Sirena! Have you met Safire?' She laughed 'Of course, remember we are basically roommates.' I laughed mentally. 'So Sirena I'm a werewolf and a Siren! This is sooo cool!' They both laughed. 'Yes Bristina, but you are even more than just a werewolf and a Siren. You are part werewolf, Siren, vampire, fairy and witch. Oh and don't forget angel to.' I gasped 'h-h-how!' They laughed again. 'Bris, your vampire side will show mid-day, and your witch power will grow by day. And your fairy side will appear today at 4. You are already an angel you just never thought of yourself like that so your wings never grew, fully. And when that happens you must learn to bottle your angel light. Or it will hurt someone' I mentally nodded 'Thanks guys. But why is Nay still gawking at us?' They laughed 'Because she thought you were a Siren and because we are a pure black wolf, there hasn't been a pure black wolf for over 700 years. Oh and your eyes are the same as your Siren tail.'

This is so cool... 'Ok, so how do we change back?' Safire spoke 'just like when you turn into a Siren, you just think of your human side, remember to put clothes on, you shred your previous clothes' Safire said.

I mentally nodded and did as they said. When I was human again, I felt exhausted... Now I know why I slept so much these past few days... "Nay, can we go, I'm so tired..." This shook her out of her shock.

"Y-y-you’re a werewolf..." I nodded and yawned. "You’re the biggest werewolf I ever saw Bris, remember I'm just as tall as you in human and that’s 6.3 your wolf is 6.8! It's bigger than the Alpha!" I nodded

"Yeah I am a werewolf and other things, but please let’s go to your home, I'm so tired... And I'm sure Licka is tired of waiting in the car. I don't want to go home it's too far. Your home is nearer, so let’s go before I collapse.”

She nodded and helped me into the passenger seat while she took the car keys and drove back to her home. When we got there, Nay's father just got home, that reminds me of the curse... I wonder if he has earned his freedom yet.

He looked at me and nodded, oh yeah, he can't talk... Then he looked at Nay when all sorts fo emotions played over his face like a movie, for example; longing and sorrow and regret. He misses her... and probably his family to. He had bags under his eyes, and cuts over his body, probably from hunting rogues and training.

'Guys, do you think he has had enough?' They sighed 'yes' they said in unison. I walked in front of him and placed my hand on the side of his face, gave him a sad smile and let half of my power out.

"You miss your family, work hard and respect me now. You learned your lesson I presume. I Bristina Mirror lift your curse. Remember your lesson in the future, for I don't give second chances." He started to tear up and nodded. I bottled my power again and he hugged me.

"I understand. I am sorry, it won't happen again, thank you." I nodded. He ran and gave Nay a kiss on the head and ran into the house.

It was it was 2 o 'clock so I went into Nay's room and the second my head fell onto the pillow, I fell asleep.

I woke up at exactly 11:57, Oh my gosh, I hope becoming a vampire isn't as painful as a werewolf...

I sat up-right and waited... Once it was 12:00 the same pain came, except it was in my head. My teeth felt as if it was falling out, my head felt as if it was going to explode and it felt as if someone was trying to pull my eyes out. I was screaming for an hour, with this pain when my head ache increased to double its size.

Gosh, when a vampire is born into a mind it's no joke... That excruciating pain was there for half an hour when my mind gave away and I accepted the darkness with open arms.

When I woke up I saw it was 2:30. 'I am sorry my arrival was so painful...' The voice was strong and sweet, but it wasn't Safire or Sirena, it must be my vampire. 'It's ok, it's over now. What can I call you?' I could feel her breathe a sigh of relief because I wasn't angry. 'You can call me Vangla' I smiled; all the names suit them so well.

'Welcome to hotel Bristina, Vangla. Excuse me I would like to sleep before I turn into a midget at four.' She laughed 'Very well, And I apologize' I frowned 'For what ?' She sighed 'Your skin was so beautiful, now it looks as if you never saw the sun before in your life. And I know your mind and teeth are in pain.' I chuckled 'It's ok, I didn't like my tan skin and besides its ok, umm Vangla, are we going to have to feed from humans now?' She sighed 'I am sorry, I am very hungry cause I am newly  born, but I will keep it in until after you got all your rest and our final roommate has arrived.' I mentally nodded and slept for another hour and a half.

I woke up when I felt the worse back pain you can imagine! It was extremely painful, I screamed and waited for an hour, when I felt something poke my skin from the inside. After 5 minutes it broke the skin and grew outwards. I screamed in pain, it felt like 2 knifes were piercing my skin from the inside braking out extremely slowly.

I screamed and screamed for another 2 hours when the same head ache came as when the others were born.

The head ache plus the knife braking out of my back was so painful that I broke the head board of Nay's bed and kept breaking it piece for piece for 30 minutes. I'll buy her a new one later. I just lay there screaming for an hour after I broke the head board. When suddenly, it stopped as if nothing happened, it was just gone...

I was sweating really badly, when I looked down, it looked like a bucket of water was thrown over me. My breathing was shallow and hard. I was basically gulping for air. I looked over my right shoulder slowly to see the most beautiful wings. It looked just like my mermaid tail. It was quite big and it shimmered and sparkled when I moved it. I flapped it once, it was really strong to, when it moves, it looks like turquoise sparkles falls off of the wings.

I looked at the rest of my body to see I was wearing a short turquoise skirt with silver patters and a turquoise shimmering silver shirt that goes only to the bottom of my breasts, so my whole stomach is open. There were silver straps that went around my ankles and went zig-zag until my knees. My feet were bare under and in the middle of each foot was a turquoise butterfly with silver sparkles.

My hair was until my butt and wavy. I was still my normal human size though, I thought fairies were smaller?

'Hello, you look beautiful and I apologize for the pain.' The voice was sweet and kind so it must be my fairy. 'Thank you and its ok, I understand. What may I call you?’

'You may call me Shimmer' that’s a beautiful name... 'That’s a really pretty name. I will let you talk to the rest, since you are kind of stuck with them. Excuse me.'

It was 7:38 so I just passed out. Luckily all the changing is over now.

The next day I felt refreshed, I quickly stood up and took a nice and warm shower. I dressed in some skinny jeans and a normal t shirt. I let my hair fall down towards the middle of my torso, looks like my hair is only as long as my butt when I am a fairy.

I walked out the room to find Nay in the kitchen. I gave her a hug from behind which made her squeak and drop the plate she was holding. I quickly let the plate float instead of brake on the floor.

"Thank goodness your pain is over now. We were so worried about you! You screamed for hours!" I laughed and looked her in the eye. "Yeah, the pain was unbelievable. Oh and you won't believe what I am Nay..." She laughed, "Try me."

I sighed; well I can just as well tell her. "I am a Siren as you know, her name is Sirena, I am also a werewolf as you know and her name is Safire, I am also an Angel but she doesn't live in my head, I am a Vampire her name is Vangla, I am also a Fairy, her name is Shimmer and I am a witch but she doesn't live in my head."

Nay's mouth was wide open and her eyes were popping out of her head. "Can I see your fangs?" I laughed and thought of fangs. I felt my teeth grow and opened my mouth for Nay to see. She gasped. I looked in the mirror and saw pure white fangs in my mouth. They were actually really beautiful. And my eyes were blood shot red. I noticed my throat was really dry...

I felt and saw the blood pump through Nay's neck... Oh gosh, I'm thirsty for blood...

I quickly retracted my fangs because I didn't want to drink from Nay... "Wow Bris, they are amazing... Can I see your wings?" I nodded and thought of my fairy.

I looked down to see my fairy clothes as well. "Omg! Those clothes and wings are GORGEOSE!! Just look at them! Can you fly?" I laughed and flapped my wings, I was in the air and I saw the sparkles fall from my wings. Nay gasped and tried to catch them but they disappeared.

'Bris, if you don't hunt now, we will die...' Said Vangla. I nodded mentally

"Nay, I am thirsty, I will see you later ok?" she laughed "Don't worry I'll get you a glass of water." I laughed "No I need blood" She froze and looked at me "Well go on then! You can't drink from me. And please try to only drink from bad people."

I chuckled and flew out the house. I made me tiny, like as big as my thumb and flew towards the city. Once I was in the city, I let myself change back to human; I let myself wear skimpy clothes. Once a bad man will try to take advantage of me, then I will feed. I walked through ally's and finally I heard someone follow me.

I smirked and turned around to see a man in his early 30's, he had a bottle of wine in his right hand. I pretended to panic and turn around to walk faster. I heard him fasten his pace as well. When I started to jog he ran and quickly caught up with me.

He pressed me towards the wall "And where do you think you are going beautiful?" I mentally gagged; the smell of alcohol was so strong I wanted to puke...

I pretended to be afraid "Please, let me go, I did nothing wrong!" I whined. He laughed, I had to try my best not to laugh, the poor guy doesn't know what his getting in to.

"Let me show you a good time, what do you think?" This time I laughed, he looked confused. I calmly picked him up by his throat and pushed him against the wall. He struggled but it was like a fly trying to get out of not being squished by a mountain.

"H-h-how" I laughed and let my fangs grow. He gasped "p-p-please don't kill me" I laughed "I'm not a murderer, I only want to lessen this incredible thirst, and you won't die." He looked relieved; I quickly put my head against his throat and trailed my fangs by his throat.

He moaned and shivered, wow this is easy, I bit into his throat, piercing the skin, easily. 'Bris what do you want him to feel? Pain or pleasure?' I sighed 'Pain, we give pleasure to good people and pain to the bad.' She mentally nodded and that’s when I tasted it.

The taste exploded on my taste buds, it was delicious. I drank greedily, ignoring his screams of pain. When he started to go limp, I sighed and released his throat from my beautiful fangs...

I licked his wound so that it would heal immediately without scarring. I looked into his eyes. "You will not ever speak of this" My voice held power and he nodded.

I let him fall to the floor, my thirst wasn't that bad anymore, but I wasn't full. I think I need a second victim.

I walked down the streets of an ally and heard a girl scream, and cry she was screaming telling some the man to stop. 'STOP PLEASE, STOP!!'

This made my blood boil; I guess I found my second victim

I ran down the street with my speed and less than a second later, I found a man, naked raping a young girl. I gripped him on the back of his throat and pulled him back, just in time, luckily he didn't enter her yet.

I put his back against the wall and hissed out "how DARE you rape a YOUNG girl! You want a death wish don't you?!" 'Vangla? Shall we kill him?' She thought about it and said 'we don't think so, your angel blood will stop you any who...' I nodded 'give him the worst pain you can' she nodded mentally.

I bit into his throat and immediately he screamed and thrashed around, I didn't notice because it was useless, he tasted sweet, but a little bitter, I drank greedily, but stopped when I felt a soft touch on my shoulder. I licked the wound and looked in the man’s eyes. "Sleep, it was a dream, you will never do what you did tonight." He nodded and instantly fell asleep.

I let him drop to the ground and retracted my fangs. I turned around and looked at the girl. She was young, about 16, with dark brown hair and blue eyes; she was skinny but really pretty. I smiled kindly at her.

She looked grateful but a bit scared. "T-t-thank you, he isn't dead is he?" I smiled again "No, I am not a monster." She sighed with relief, and then winced in pain I quickly picked her up and I sat down with her in my lap.

"Stay calm, it will hurt a little but it will help I promise." She nodded, I let my finger glow and I began at her head, to find places where she got hurt.

Her face was bruised so I gently healed it, I trailed my finger down her body and healed 2 broken ribs and 1 cracked rib. I healed her broken right arm and healed her broken left leg, she was whimpering but otherwise stayed quite.

After I was done, I let the light dim and she opened her eyes. "Thank you, what did you do?" I smiled sadly "I healed you. What were you doing out here?" She looked ashamed.

"I snuck into a party, but then people made fun of me because I am not pretty, so I ran away, I got lost and that’s when that piece of junk got me and attempted to rape me..." I nodded but I know my eyes were pitch black, I hate it when people gets bullied...

"Where is this party?" She looked confused but said "46 Accure street why?" I smiled evilly. "Because we are going to go kick some ass, but first, let’s break this guy’s leg for hurting you." I turned around and stepped onto his leg, breaking it in half.

I took the girls hand and we left the ally.

"By the way, what’s your name?" She asked me I smiled "My name is Bristina and you are?" She smiled "I am Claudia, you have a beautiful name." I smiled "Thank you, you to."

When we got to the party, it was on full swing, with people making out on the front lawn, toilet paper everywhere with red plastic cups. When I walked by, everyone looked at me. I smiled and they fainted. When I stepped into the house, the music was so loud I thought my head might explode.

There were people dancing, making out and drinking everywhere. I went to the micro-phone and turned the music off.

People whined but when they saw me they stopped and gawked. Stupid humans...

"Hay, who's the hotty on stage?"

"Wow she hot"

"I would defiantly do her"

"I wonder if she would have sex with me"

"Dibs she's mine"

"She looks like a slut"

"Who's she?"

There were lots of comments so I decided to speak "Hay guys! How’s the party?" They all cheered so I glared that made them stop. "Then why are you all so mean with Claudia?"

One blond and plastic bimbo stepped forward "Cause she's an ugly whore" I smiled kindly at her "Then you’re a plastic bimbo slut." This made people gasp "Who do you think you are! You’re just as ugly!" I laughed and it was melodic “That’s your best come back Sweetie? Wow you suck. You boys would know that right? I'm sure she sucked all of you already." This made them gasp again, and then everyone laughed.

The girl turned red and stormed on stage. "I bet you can't sing, I will have a competition with you. If I win, then you have to beg on your knees that I won't humiliate you for the rest of your life. If you win, which I highly dought then we will leave Claudia alone."

I smirked "Bring it lolly pop, I didn't beat someone’s ass in the past 3 hours." She glared then took the mic "DJ put on blonde"

She sang the song, and people cheered, she was good, but not great and she missed a few notes. When she was done, I smirked and she glared. She gave me the mic and smirked "Beat that you Bi*ch" I laughed "In my dreams"

"DJ put on Freak out" The crowd cheered.

I sang without my Siren but still better than even pop stars.

When I was finished, everyone cheered and said 'ANCHOR' 'ANCHOR!' The bimbo looked at me with shock so I took the mic again and said "YOU JUST GOT SERVED WITH CREAM AND STRAWBERRIES ON WAFFLES!"

She glared and stomped away "Remember the deal bi*ch" She turned around and before I knew it she stormed towards Claudia and almost slapped her.

But before she could even blink I had her hands in my grip.

She turned around with wide eyes, I said "We had a deal, you broke it, so let’s brake your wrist in return" I squeezed a little and it snapped in half. She screamed in pain. I looked in her eyes and said with my Siren voice "Keep the promise and make sure everyone else does to" She nodded quickly, I let go and she stumbled away.

I looked at Claudia and winked, she smiled back and nodded in thank, with that I used my speed and was gone before anyone knew what happened.

I ran back to Nay's house and was there in 3 seconds. I was gone for only about 3 hours.

I went in and Nay was talking with her parents and brother when I walked in everything went quite.

Nay's mother stood up and ran to me, she gave me a big bear hug "Thank you for lifting the curse, we all learned our lesson" I nodded and smiled warmly at her.

"That's good." I walked towards Nay when suddenly everyone stiffened. I looked at them, confused then Nay jumped up and said "Hunters in our territory, their near your home, quickly the cars will take too long use your speed and take me with, I will help."

I nodded and picked her up, we were at my house in 2 seconds I sniffed the air and smelled blood. I froze then quickly ran into the house. The furniture was everywhere and when I was in my parents’ room I found them hugging each other and in the middle of their hug was a picture of them and me...

When did they take a picture of us? My question was shoved to the back of my head when I saw they were lying in a pool of their blood, and not breathing.

I quickly put a finger at their necks and found no pulse...

My parents were dead, hunters killed them.

So I will return the favour.

*****

That’s it! Wow that was sad in the end...

Hope you liked it!! :D

Sorry that I killed her parents just when they were starting to get along... :(

But now we know what she is at least :D

Until Wednesday! Bye!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Chandre' xx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

424 52 28
Sebastian Sallow x Reader Story (Fm) Y/n is a 12 year old witch from a half-blood family as she finally begins her first year at Hogwarts. She navig...
88.5K 3.5K 41
"I don't know HOW I fell in love with you! Maybe...maybe you should've just LET me fall from the Phantom Lord roof that first time we fought. That wa...
244K 5.9K 25
Masky × [Reader] (COMPLETE) _______________________ Things are everywhere and upside down for teenage [ ] [ ]. She's moved to a new town an...