The Bad Boy's Property (WATTY...

By HayleyHogg

[COMPLETED] {Wattys 2017} "Why does a bad boy like you want a good girl like me?" I asked. "Because, no othe... More

1
2
3
4
Nature
Happiness
Mornings
Afternoons
My Treat
Maybe
Champion
Pool
Reunited
Old Times
Explanation
Mistakes
Typical Brother
The Nearly Murder
Packing
Moving Day
That Guy
Kiss Kiss
Block and Delete
Gone
Double Tap
First Date
Romantic
Its Not The Same
Liam
Uh Oh
Black Out
The Letter to Her
Hear Me
Big Brother
Fight
Miricles
Comfort or More?
Again
Alyssa
What If...
Brother's Girl
Shopping
Detail
Realisation
Hey
Sunsets
Apologies
The Needed Talk
A Helping Hand
A Few Things
The Beginning
Bonus #1
Bonus #2
Bonus #3
About Me and QnA!!!
Hayley Namai
Cody Wil
Liyah Pannle
Liam Kylo
Daniel Namai
100k!!!!!
Please Read!!
SEQUEL IS OUT
Yoyoyoto
HELP!!!
Darkness Chapter One
Hey buddies!!
Heyy again
160k
Please Read
GUYS
Heyyyyyy
Hey fellow humans
Another QnA
Whoops
200k
Quick Question
Whoops
Hey Guys
New Book!!
ME AGAIN!!!!!
300k!!
Its Time
Hey

Hungover Making Out

18.7K 431 69
By HayleyHogg

-Cody's POV-
I walked in, looking down at my feet. My head was killing me.
"Bubble!! Whats wrong?" Hayley's sweet voice asked.
"Just hungover" I muttered, pulling her into a hug. Her hugs always made me feel better.
"Hungover? You drink?" she asked.
"Yeah, I try not to get drunk but, unfortunately, I did last night" I explained.
"Okay"
Of course, good little girl Hayley wouldn't want me drinking. She was too cute. I kissed her forehead.
"But, your coming over tonight so I won't be drinking" I smiled. Her face lit up.
"I'm coming over?!?" she beamed.
"Yeah, Liyah's got my back" I smiled.
She tried to hide how excited she was.
"It's cute when your excited" I whispered. She smiled. I held her hand and walked into class.

•••
I looked up from my desk to see half my work finished.
"What?" I whispered, turning my head to see a sleepy Hayley.
"Hey baby?" I looked at her.
"Mm?" she replied.
"Rest your head on my shoulder. I'll do the rest"
"No, I need to finish mine"
"I'll do your's Haylz" Liyah smiled, taking Hayley's work. I smiled at Liyah, mouthing the words thank you. Hayley rested her head down on my shoulder and I went to work.
"Why she so tired?" Raymond asked.
"She did like three pages of her work and two and half of mine. All whilst listening to Mrs E lecture us for whatever reason" I explained.
"Well, she did good to not fall asleep ages ago"
I laughed.

•••
I walked to my usual spot and sat in the corner.
"Bye Liyah! We'll talk later" Hayley smiled. She turned to me and looked into my eyes, tilting her head a little. I did my sad face. She ran over to me and into my arms.
"Don't be sad!" she begged, kinda. I smirked and pulled her lips onto mine. My arm wrapped around her waist as I pulled her closer. Her arms wrapped around my neck. I sat up a little, pulling her even closer. She entangled her hand in my hair.
"Love birds" Raymond scoffed.
I rolled my eyes and continued to kiss my sweet, loving girl.

Hello guys, Kai here.

Sorry I haven't updated this book at all.

I wasn't gonna update today since its been a sad kinda day but I did anyways :)

Iloveyouallsomuch❤️

You sooo kawaii

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 59.6K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
80.1K 1.4K 62
Kaden falls for his childhood friend but has a hard time showing his feelings. He has a terrible relationship with his dad, he smokes, drinks, does i...
127K 4.8K 56
|WATTYS 2021 Shortlisted| ❝Teach me.❞ ❝Teach you what?❞ ❝Teach me how to be a bad boy.❞ Elias Rodriguez has a crush on a certain cheerleader (since f...
4.4K 14 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...