Saved (Part 2)

By CreativeCooki

'We still had hope, didn't we? I could still save him...right?' Time is running out and with Alistar on the m... More

The Road So Far
Saved
Saved (One)
Saved (Two)
Saved (Three) Dean
Saved (Four)
Saved (Five)
Changed (Six)
Saved (Seven)
Saved (Eight)
Saved (Nine)
Saved (Ten)
Saved (Final)

Seraph (Final Part) Sneak Peek

156 11 0
By CreativeCooki

Seraph (Final Part) Sneak Peek

"Shoot him."

My hands shook, my breath coming out in harsh gasps as the man before me begged for his life. Begged for me not to kill him.

"Sam, I said, shoot. him." The voice growled and I could feel his anger, his hatred surrounding my throat like a rope, threatening to cut my breath off.

"I-I can't do it!" I gasped out, feeling my eyes water as the man kept pleading with me, but Death never took no for an answer.

"Do it, or I will. And I won't be as merciful as this would be."

I swallowed and pulled back the safety, aiming the gun right at the man's head. "No! No! Please, don't do this! It's just a bite! Please! It's just a-"

"Do it."

BANG!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 702 23
Sam and Dean Winchester. Two of the most feared hunters on the planet. Castiel Novak. The most bad-assiest angel in Heaven. Together their team is c...
2K 74 14
Dean's dead- again. The only difference this time is that he has an angel to mourn over him. Castiel is determined to save his hunter- again. How far...
18.7K 519 13
Ness Singer is being just as there for the Winchesters and her father as before, maybe even a little bit more. Because now that the angels and the de...
501K 12.6K 23
𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 | "why didn't you just let me go?" "believe me, i tried."...