BEING 27 (KHR Fanfic)

De -idxris

Ever heard of 27? Y'know, that hacker, information dealer, handyman, assassin, whatever that has yet to be ca... Mais

A Home Tutor
27's Dame Life
27's Hacking
Talking With a Mute
The Baseball Star
Smokin' Bomb
Cavallone
Cielo
Arrivals and Long Times
Triggered Memories
Albino
Dream
Kokuyo
Start of the Kokuyo Arc!
Battle, Start!
Royally Screwed
Mist
Cielo's Solo
Varia Arc
27's Plan
Cielo's Cyber Journey
Sky Sora
Cielo?
Too Bad He Ain't Dead
FullMiNe
Open The Door
Coward
Tempesta, the Right-Hand Man
Rain, Mist, Sky
The Day of the Sky Battle
Rejected
Awaken
Identity
Appearance, Disappearance, Reappearance
Revelation
Decisions
Being 27

Information Before Story

18.3K 503 100
De -idxris

Description:

In the underworld exists someone called 27. He's a professional hacker, thief, assassin, information dealer that all the Mafia Famiglias have a hard time tracking. But nevertheless they can send him a job request. But what they don't know is that 27 is nothing more than a little boy, a 14 year old kid that everyone calls Dame. The clumsy, stupid, mute, useless twin of Sawada Kakeru.

Twinfic. I don't own KHR.

--------------------------------------

Sawada Tsunayoshi is the mute Dame-twin of Kakeru. Kakeru was a violent, selfish, spoilt brat that bullies and abuses Tsuna. He's also the reason Tsuna stopped talking. Tsuna was a lot more smarter than he seemed. He's good at acting, you see.

But Tsuna had a dark secret. He is a hacker, an information dealer that hacks into the most confidential information he finds and sells it with a price. However that's not all. He's also a thief. A phantom thief that steals upon request for money. The type of villain that would do anything for money. Even murder. He's an elite assassin that has killed many mafia bosses before.

There's even a price on his head.

What would happen if the world's strongest hitman waltzs into his house and declares his shithole of a brother as the Tenth Boss of the World's strongest Mafia, the Vongola?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

57.2K 1.7K 23
[Discontinued] A New Change (KHR + AssClass Crossover) Sawada Tsunayoshi always had a fuzzy feeling in his head when he was around his friends, his f...
825K 35K 130
When Reborn, the world's greatest hitman, came all the way to Namimori from Italy, he was expecting a model student with a silent older twin... Unfor...
158K 6.2K 30
He has no one. He was not a believer. He never knew the answer to the single question of "What is love?" And... He never had a true family... He alwa...
361K 14.7K 38
A 27 year old Sawada Tsunayoshi was there, living in his hell of being a boss, PAPERWORKS. But then, he started getting dizzy and Byakuran gave him h...