Daddy's Home - (Book 2)

By tawanam

August returns from a long tour to Mikaela and his daughter Abrianna. Mikaela is excited to finally have him... More

Chapter 1
Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
If You're Reading This Thinking It's an Update...
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
Update
Book 3

Chapter 25

21.4K 1K 177
By tawanam

"Your hairs is sooo big," I heard Brie comment on Abel's aka The Weeknd's dreads.

I looked over my shoulder to them, from my office chair where I sat finishing up an estimate for his album release party.

My eyes bulged from my sockets once I seen her basically with her feet climbing up his chest as he held her up, and her hands lightly tugging his hair.

"Brie!" I lightly scolded her, " don't do that"

I quickly got up from my seat to where he was sitting on the couch in my office space.

I grabbed Abrianna under her arms and helped get her prying hands off him.

He chuckled, " it's alright. She's crew."

He held out his hand to give her a fist bump which she stretched from my hands and obliged in doing.

"He look like Maw-maw's cack-tas plant," she giggled and said to me.

I softly gasped and prayed to God he didn't hear her just call him a cactus.

He smiled, "what'd she say?"

"Uhh nothing really," I played it off.

"Anyways here's the estimate and you'll have your accountant call me on Monday right?" I quickly switched the topic as Brie lifted a handful of my hair above my head.

"I will. You have a good one....bye Abrianna," he waved to her as he made his way out.

"Bye bye cack-tas head," she waved at him with a big smile.

"Oh my goshhh," I mumbled

"What am I gonna do with you?" I laughed and said to her from my arms after The Weeknd was far enough.

She gave me a closed mouth wide smile and a huge shrug, raising her shoulders up quizzically.

I shook my head while still smiling, "let me get you to your father before you get me in trouble,"

With that I grabbed hers and my carryon bags and left out.
August was gonna be shooting his new video for why I do it in a few hours, and he wanted all of his family to be in it.

It was in New Orleans though so Brie and I would be flying out to meet him. I just had to make that pit - stop at the office to handle business for Abel before our flight.

"Alright. Time to go on the planeeee!" I said playfully to Brie as we strolled out....

**************
August

"Any word on where they are?" Ma boy and director Payne asked.

I shook my head, " said she'd be hea in a couple a minutes but-"

"Heyyy everyone," I glanced to my left and saw Mikaela holding Brie sayin'

I walked over ta her, " you late ma," I said as Brie outstretched ha arms to me

"I'm sorry I had to take care of something before going to the airport," she apologized, handin' ha side bad ta T.

"Mikaela!" My cousin Reiona saw ha and came up greetin ha.

"Heyy Rei," Mikaela gave ha a hug sayin.

They began dey usual girl talk befo Payne interrupted us all.

"Hey Mik, how are you?"

"Im good," she smiled sayin

"Good good...well we just need a few shots with You all so if you need to freshen up your make up," the make up artist Dana is other there"

He explained ta ha and pointed to da make up artist's station.

"Sure," she said

"What bout you Brie Babeh?" I looked down at Brie in ma arms, " you need ta go potty or sum'n?"

She looked up in da air, lookin like she was debatin' wit ha self he she had to or not

She shook her head wholeheartedly

"Aight..Imma still take you just ta be on da safe side," I told ha befo headin to da restrooms

***************
Mikaela

"Yeah, that's a good enough coverage," I looked into da mirror and inspected Dana's work.

"Thanks," I smiled at her as I made may to get up from her vanity.

"Mikaela," I heard August call to me

I stood up and gave him my attention

"Who da fuck is dis rapper named Cackter?" He asked, angling his head upwards and looking at me through narrowed eyes.

I furrowed my brows wondering what August was talking about," huh?"

"Ya heard me. Abrianna tol me yall were hangin wit some nigga named Cackter...and dats da reason you late," he lowkey accused me

"Cactus head?" I said skeptically before realising that was it.

My rolled my eyes at him, " That's what she was calling The Weeknd cause if his hairdo. Remember I told you I had to finish up some stuff at work- well it was with him"

He pursed his lips over to one side of his mouth as he thought, " Oh dats what she was sayin' "

I raised and eyebrow at him whilst I smirked

"I thought you had our daughter round some cornball rapper...my bad ma," he muttered

"Jealous or nah?" I teased Jim before Payne jogged over to us

"Aight. We're ready for you guys,"

August nodded as he awaited me to come along with him

****************

I ain't gotta tell you why I do it

Nigga that's my business

Even if you say you don't - with it

I looked on as Abrianna sat on Aug's shoulder as he mouthed the lyrics into the camera.

Young Moola babehhh

Wayne popped out from behind them saying, surprising Brie and causing August and Wayne to laugh at her expression.

"And cut," Payne called, ending it all

"That little candid moment was priceless!" Chandra awed as we looked on.

"Tell me about it," I said back to her

"Girls your Uncle and Brie are done now, yall wanna go take your photos now?" I looked down to Chay Maiya and Kay kay telling em.

"Yesss. Mama will you take our pictures?" Kay kay asked as she gave Chandra their ipad.

"Sure, let's go," Chandra said as the girls ran over to August

I looked on as he conversed with his family. There was a lot of them to say the least, but it was so much love in the room I couldn't help but smile at them.

"Ayo Sneak! Bring MJ on in hea too!" He called to his cousin, before they all took group pictures, individual ones and any type of photo you could think of.

It was amazing the amount of love August had in his heart, and seeing him surrounded by those who genuinely loved him back had me thinking about my father.

I hadn't seen him since the incident, and Brie was constantly asking for him that I was running out of excuses as to why she hadn't seen him in two days.

"So the girls want Brie Brie to spend the night over at our house, if that's cool wit you and Aug." Chandra interrupted my train of thought.

"If? Cha you know that's not a problem at all...T placed our bags in Aug's vehicle outside so let me get the keys and grab hers for you," I told Chandra before going over to August

************************
" I- I've never been alone witchu, Inna long time, you know I...."

"I haven't had a good time, since our last time, you know I..."

August kissed my neck inbetween lyrics as he remixed blessings.

I smiled as he pushed my hair aside and lingered on a kiss on my shoulder.

"You're so silly....then you wonder why Kayden always remixing your songs," I moved my head to the side as he continued his kiss.

He came from behind me, trailing his hands around my waist....as I felt his member on my thigh.

" I'm waayyy up," he softly sang on my lips before kissing them

"And you know I'm blessed," he smirked as I looked into his eyes.....

****************

As soon as I finished writing this August posted saying why I do it was now on vevo lol.

Anywho....

Aug getting jelly over ole Cack-tas head lmao.

Hopefully seeing Aug with his fam will get Miky to speak to her dad?

Who knows *Kanye shrug*.....
Oh wait, I do ;)

short chapter I know. I just finally getting some good ideas for how I want this story to play out (you ever have the book ideas in your head but only know how you want it to begin and end??? Well now I got that inbetween cream an oreo cookie....hope that didn't sound twisted in any way) lol

Vote and comment!

T.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 44 27
(Second Book of the Unique Series) After being apart from her son, Kelvin, for 3 months, Ramona Erickson is back. But, is given the news that Kelvin...
1.3M 34.4K 56
I'm picking up the book where it left off. You seen how happy they are. Let's see what happens going down this road with August & Mariah All Rights R...
1.2K 82 11
After making it big, August feels that it's time to make amends with some of the people he left in his past. He heads back to the NOLA to see his mot...
448K 23.8K 48
Iyasia is 20 years old and surviving for her and her 12 year old sister. With the death of their parents and their dad never being just that .. A dad...