Strings Attached // Neymar Jr...

By SoyLisette

Camila and Neymar seemed to have it all. Fame, fortune and love . Neymar jr. Is dating Bruna Marquezine and i... More

☓Chapter One
☓Chapter Two
☓Chapter Three
☓Chapter Four
☓Chapter Five
☓Chapter Six
☓Chapter Seven
☓Chapter Nine
☓Chapter Ten
☓Chapter Eleven
☓Chapter Twelve
☓Chapter Thirteen
☓Chapter Fourteen
☓Chapter Fifteen
☓ Chapter Sixteen
☓ Chapter Seventeen
☓ Chapter Eighteen
☓ Chapter Nineteen
☓ Chapter Twenty
☓ Chapter Twenty One
☓Chapter Twenty Two
☓ Chapter Twenty Three
☓ Chapter Twenty Four
☓ Epilogue

☓Chapter Eight

5.7K 108 5
By SoyLisette

Neymar's POV:

Soon I'm going to ask Camila to be my girlfriend. I can't help but feel nervous, so I turn to Marc for advice. He's so wise, and he's helped me through so much, so I call him over to wear I was.

"What's up." He says as he resumes taking off his socks from practice.
"I want to ask her out, but I don't know how or when to do it."He raises an eyebrow at me.

"If this is about Camila, I wouldn't. She would say no, I'm sure." He says bitterly, yet almost... Pained? I'll admit, that hurt deep.

"And why is that? It's obvious she likes me back, guess that wasn't the case between you and her." I retaliate, getting pissed off.

"Watch her say no, and then ask me why." He says, and then walks off, with one sock off and one sock on. Idiot.

This chapter was so short, like my legs (I have really short legs guys)! sorry! But at least the story is moving forward and I'm glad cause I felt like it wasn't progressing but yeah!

Please please please make sure to vote, and thanks to all of you amazing people that already have xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 305 34
Gabriella Beckham, the twin sister of Brooklyn and the daughter of David Beckham isn't unknown. She's a beautiful 16 year old model and singer with l...
5.8K 168 30
Experience the journey of Maya Vasquez and the Brazilian footballer, Neymar da Silva Santos Junior who were childhood best friends, birthday mates an...
259K 6.8K 35
•the sequel to "The Bad Girls' Game"• It is hard to see him again. Being all happy but not because of me. But because everything changed. Especially...
88.3K 2K 60
Maria is a 20 year old woman born in the beautiful country of Colombia. She lives/d with her short-term boyfriend Santiago, they've been together for...